Chills at the Haunted Hill

Oct 15, 2009 Full story: Fredericksburg.com

The Mastins have a history of spooking people and being spooked. More than 20 years ago, Spotsylvania County residents Tyke and Allison Mastin set up a haunted experience in the basement of their Sutter Road home for their two children and their friends.

Full Story
ghosthunter

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
this place rocks! More bang for you buck than any I've been to locally. prices reasonable, hayride and lots of scare in the walk.
LisaMarie

Partlow, VA

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Best local haunt in the area - not for the faint of heart!
Haunt Lover

Partlow, VA

#3 May 30, 2013
We drove a ways to get to this because we had heard it was good. I can say we were NOT disappointed! In your face scares and we are not talking props we are talking real, live people. More reasonably priced than any haunt we've been to and provides chills and laughs! We can't wait to see what they have in store for 2013. www.thehauntedhill.com PLEASE update your site soon and give us a "sneak preview" of what is in store. Those kids freak us out worse than the adults!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Partlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Land Or (Mar '07) Feb 22 Kndearman0 96
copper v lippa (Jul '12) Feb 19 NewSheriffPlease 5
Walmart??????? (Dec '07) Feb 14 Weneedprogress 29
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Feb 12 Jamestheduke21 3
Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... Feb 10 Del 1
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Jan '15 IHateCarolineCounty 139
looking for old friend Jan '15 plz help 1

Winter Storm Watch for Spotsylvania County was issued at March 04 at 10:12AM EST

Partlow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Partlow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:39 am PST