|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Caveat wrote:
Jondodd: If you want to explain or defend yourself, now is your big chance. Just go read this and explain away at Blinkoncrime:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/10/holly-bobo...
Blink would not be putting this out there without credible sources, so all you people buying the "Save Jon Dodd" t-shirts might want to have a gander at this piece before you apologize or believe too much.
Not true at all. Christina Stoy specializes in sensationalizing things, and she would absolutely slander an innocent man's name for her own benefit. That's what she does.

Even worse, when proven wrong, she just moves on without apologizing, correcting or retracting.

http://blinkoncrime.wordpress.com/
Just think

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Niki wrote:
LOL@ all these bored overweight,middle aged house wives playing detective and using a missing person's case as a form of entertainment to fill up their lonely days in between feeding their cats/dogs.
You all feel proud scour kid's FB pages looking for some "clues"?
lmao
I know I post on here but you all are so odd with all this digging into private citizen's lives and posting little tid bits all over the internet thinking you have some BIG BREAK in the case.
"Focus on Bobby" "Look for the H"
Jeesh.
Actually these little tad bits of information help detectives out. Anything with credibility should be reported to the detectives working the case. Everyone from this area should keep thinking back on this day looking for anything or anyone being or acting out of place. Keep talk keep looking.
JBradley2013

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Just think wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually these little tad bits of information help detectives out. Anything with credibility should be reported to the detectives working the case. Everyone from this area should keep thinking back on this day looking for anything or anyone being or acting out of place. Keep talk keep looking.
Niki wrote:
LOL@ all these bored overweight,middle aged house wives playing detective and using a missing person's case as a form of entertainment to fill up their lonely days in between feeding their cats/dogs.
You all feel proud scour kid's FB pages looking for some "clues"?
lmao
I know I post on here but you all are so odd with all this digging into private citizen's lives and posting little tid bits all over the internet thinking you have some BIG BREAK in the case.
"Focus on Bobby" "Look for the H"
Jeesh. I, myself, would like to know what the last part of this post is suppose to mean. Hmm?
JBradley2013

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Cvt6702 wrote:
For those who have been making fun of me and my psychic information I would like to refer you to the latest turn in the Bobo case where a dog found Holly's backpack.
I would refer you to one of my posts where I said I believe from what I received in my psychic information that Holly is buried in a clearing surrounded by trees not far from the Bobo home.
Granted they have not yet located her body but I believe if they keep searching close to her home, they will come up on the buried remains of Holly.
If she is buried deep enough there may not be an odor and after two years the grass may have grown over it nice and green just as it would on a lawn and of course if we buried something on our lawn and kept the grass cut and groomed no one would ever know where the body might be buried.
Perhaps if they used one of those sensors they might be able to detect a burial spot in the general area that they found the backpack.
I'm waiting until this case is solved and then compare what is proven with what I told you as a psychic and then maybe I can tell you skeptic insulters I told you so.
After that perhaps they will read again what I said about who I think engineered the abduction and why and who helped the matermind pull it off so that they so far have gotten away free and clear.
But I have confidence eventually these boys will be apprehended and brought to justice and then we will see how they compare with what I have given you as a psychic as told to me by the spirits of the dead beyond the veil of death where we all go one day upon our death.
When the human passes its spirit leaves its body and takes with it all its intelligence and memories both good and bad and sometimes they can come back and tell us who did this to them and where the body is buried.
So now that it is said that the backpack/purse no longer belongs to Holly..... what do you have to say about that?? I don't find you amusing.
Cvt6702

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

JBradley2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now that it is said that the backpack/purse no longer belongs to Holly..... what do you have to say about that?? I don't find you amusing.
You should not find me amusing. I've been right many times on missing and murdered and sometimes people who died accidently and needed their bodies found.
On occassion a person who has had a bike or car accident will go out of control and they dissappear into culverts and creeks and the like and no one can find the wreck and body until later, but I have found two such accidents and bodies in the past when no one else could find them.
I say holly was kidnapped to teach her a lesson and either intentionally or accidentally she was murdered and disposed of and i believe someone ingineered her disapperance and he had help by at least one or two friends.
I believe writing here with real clues and secret information known only to the victim, me and the perpetraters of this crime these men should by now have a conscience that lets them come forward and tell authorities what happened in this case so Holly can be brought back to her family.
lkl

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

You know nothing about Holly, Clint, their family, nor this town. You have know idea how much this has hurt our community and those that love Holly and the Bobo's. I am so tired of outsiders judging Holly's BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, AND OUR TOWN!!! I realize that the person/people that did this more than likely lives here and that is devastating to us all! What hurts even more than that is the fact that outsiders like you read a bunch of lies on forums (like Topix) and spew your twisted opinions and lies for no reason. I will agree with anyone that Parsons does have problems and some very shady people living here but what you don't or refuse to see is that not all of us are shady, ignorant, drug addicts. Most of us are loving, productive, family oriented people who pull together during times like these to hold each other up during hard times. We are more like a family than a town. We take care of our own but like any family we do have some problems. Please grow up, get a job and stop playing your Scoobey-Doo detective games!!!
JBradley2013

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not find me amusing. I've been right many times on missing and murdered and sometimes people who died accidently and needed their bodies found.
On occassion a person who has had a bike or car accident will go out of control and they dissappear into culverts and creeks and the like and no one can find the wreck and body until later, but I have found two such accidents and bodies in the past when no one else could find them.
I say holly was kidnapped to teach her a lesson and either intentionally or accidentally she was murdered and disposed of and i believe someone ingineered her disapperance and he had help by at least one or two friends. So, are you going to find Holly then...?? I guess that's my whole point.
I believe writing here with real clues and secret information known only to the victim, me and the perpetraters of this crime these men should by now have a conscience that lets them come forward and tell authorities what happened in this case so Holly can be brought back to her family.
So, are you going to find HOLLY? I guess that's my whole point!!
JBradley2013

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

lkl wrote:
You know nothing about Holly, Clint, their family, nor this town. You have know idea how much this has hurt our community and those that love Holly and the Bobo's. I am so tired of outsiders judging Holly's BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, AND OUR TOWN!!! I realize that the person/people that did this more than likely lives here and that is devastating to us all! What hurts even more than that is the fact that outsiders like you read a bunch of lies on forums (like Topix) and spew your twisted opinions and lies for no reason. I will agree with anyone that Parsons does have problems and some very shady people living here but what you don't or refuse to see is that not all of us are shady, ignorant, drug addicts. Most of us are loving, productive, family oriented people who pull together during times like these to hold each other up during hard times. We are more like a family than a town. We take care of our own but like any family we do have some problems. Please grow up, get a job and stop playing your Scoobey-Doo detective games!!!
I do not mean to sound ugly and this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what I feel happened to Holly, but we NEVER truely know anyone. Unless one knows exactly what did happen to Holly..... we should NOT cross anyone out. Your statement must indicate that you KNOW who took Holly. That's the ONLY way you would know without a shadow of a doubt that a certain person did not do this. JMO!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

JBradley2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not mean to sound ugly and this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what I feel happened to Holly, but we NEVER truely know anyone. Unless one knows exactly what did happen to Holly..... we should NOT cross anyone out. Your statement must indicate that you KNOW who took Holly. That's the ONLY way you would know without a shadow of a doubt that a certain person did not do this. JMO!
lkl posted almost the same message verbatim on the other thread.,, I think she is having a melt down tonight...LOL!
hometowngirl

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I am it's just crazy how all these people accuse Clint and the family. Seriously I've known them forever they are a very close family. I'm just tired of seeing all this crazy accusations about Clint.
Idg

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

hometowngirl wrote:
I am it's just crazy how all these people accuse Clint and the family. Seriously I've known them forever they are a very close family. I'm just tired of seeing all this crazy accusations about Clint.
You're tired of seeing all the accusations but do you really know that her brother had nothing to do with it? Someone posted on the other thread that drew exposed something that was going on at the bobos and LE had to talk to the bobos about it. Do you know anything about that? At this point we dont know who did it, but there are some strange things like the changing of stories etc. that make people a little suspicious. My opinion only!
Cvt6702

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

JBradley2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you going to find HOLLY? I guess that's my whole point!!
If you mean am I goint to travel there and go personally to a spot and find her the answer is no.
I did suggest a spot to look based on my psychic information.
Can I prove absolutely that she will be found there, and the answer is know, its based on my psychic notes I received and I hope she could be found in close proximity to where I suggested in some posts.
It's as good a hunch as any I've read so far.
I made some suggestions thinking it might help some of the searchers take a look there if they haven't already done so.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean am I goint to travel there and go personally to a spot and find her the answer is no.
I did suggest a spot to look based on my psychic information.
Can I prove absolutely that she will be found there, and the answer is know, its based on my psychic notes I received and I hope she could be found in close proximity to where I suggested in some posts.
It's as good a hunch as any I've read so far.
I made some suggestions thinking it might help some of the searchers take a look there if they haven't already done so.
Cvt6702, have any of the 'psychic' messages you receive ever turned out to be accurate? If so, how about sharing 3-4 of them with us? Yes, I'm a doubter and I think you need to get the hell off here and quit stirring people's emotions.

Also, if you truly believe your psychic messages have a chance of being legitimate, you need to contact the authorities working this case. This site is not the proper way of conveying your cogitation.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Idg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're tired of seeing all the accusations but do you really know that her brother had nothing to do with it?

Someone posted on the other thread that drew exposed something

that was going on at the bobos and LE had to talk to the bobos about it.

Do you know anything about that? At this point we dont know who did it,
but there are some strange things like the changing of stories etc.

that make people a little suspicious. My opinion only!
Idg, When was that?? Who was causing the problem???jmo
hometowngirl

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

JBradley2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not mean to sound ugly and this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what I feel happened to Holly, but we NEVER truely know anyone. Unless one knows exactly what did happen to Holly..... we should NOT cross anyone out. Your statement must indicate that you KNOW who took Holly. That's the ONLY way you would know without a shadow of a doubt that a certain person did not do this. JMO!
LE ruled him out as a suspect a long time ago!

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Idg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're tired of seeing all the accusations but do you really know that her brother had nothing to do with it? Someone posted on the other thread that drew exposed something that was going on at the bobos and LE had to talk to the bobos about it. Do you know anything about that? At this point we dont know who did it, but there are some strange things like the changing of stories etc. that make people a little suspicious. My opinion only!
That's interesting ... I wonder what Drew supposedly "exposed" about the family? May I ask what thread you originally read this on? TIA

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

hometowngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
LE ruled him out as a suspect a long time ago!
Uh, excuse me... NO ONE has been ruled out.
Idg

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>That's interesting ... I wonder what Drew supposedly "exposed" about the family? May I ask what thread you originally read this on? TIA
It was posted on the original holly bobo thread, i will try and find the post number
Idg

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Kas and letsthink,

The post number is 124535 by a poster named local resident. It is on page 6025

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Idg wrote:
Kas and letsthink,
The post number is 124535 by a poster named local resident. It is on page 6025
Thanks so much for looking it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,401 - 2,420 of2,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Cobarde Watch 138,986
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 10 min buckeru bonzi 182,989
revenge 22 min honest7 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr TN Voter 8,873
heather bailey 7 hr MyNametoo2 115
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? 18 hr I agree 54
new pizza place (Aug '13) Sat bbb 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••