Cvt6702

AOL

#2426 Apr 7, 2013
getreal wrote:
Don't think it would be wise to put much stock into your skills as a psychic detective while you are being tortured by demons running in and out of your orifices. I believe your time would be better spent getting help for yourself bc you obviously need some answers that you don't have. Seriously, only the deceiver would have you believe you have the right answers. <quoted text>
The four spirits who are interferring with my work and calling themselves demons are doing it so no one will take me seriously and evidently they have done just that.
Another problem with my work is people call spirits who do this to humans demons.
And of course they may have chosen to become demons in spirit but when they walked the earth three of them were my relatives and the third was a Doctor I knew who all knew from their religious brainwashing while they were on earth that no one would ever take my work seriously with them treating me this way.
I personally believe others have spirits of their dead enemies doing this to me and no one believes it and quite often clueless Psychiatrists diagnose them as mentally ill because they can't keep Religion and medicine Seperate.
Cvt6702

AOL

#2427 Apr 7, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since they said she never left Western Tennessee and not
that she never left Decatur points to them having a connection to
her in another place, does it not?
I had never really noticed this statement before, but thanks for
pointing it out. I find it HIGHLY interesting.
Nashville and Memphis comes to mind, though.
She never left Western Tennessee because she was kidnapped held hostage for a few days then killed and buried not far from her home, a place that no one would look.
People have been on here saying she was sold off to the sex trade and all sorts of outlandish things and this kind of talk has muddied the water and actually interferred with the case being solved.
I'm beginning to believe this site is for the amusement of bored people who have nothing better to do, why don't you stop bashing psychic detectives and take some of the information I gave as a psychic detective and see if a group of you from the area can help to solve the case.
Cvt6702

AOL

#2428 Apr 7, 2013
JER29 wrote:
CVT yeah right another day another demon. I'll say 1 thing for you it takes a lot of balls to post what you do and then call someone else ignorant. Of course you arent ignorant just possessed. Tell your boss we're doing fine without his or your help. When this case is solved it wont be because you channeled up something from the pit, now have yourself a blessed day :)
We will never know unless some of you naysayers get off your asses and off the keyboard and take some of my tips and go out into the countryside with my clues and see if you can find the grave location.
Then take the clues as to who the mastermind of this case could be who had links to a meat cutting job like in a supermarket or something like that, and think about what two friends he has that are loyal enough to help him Kidnap Holly provide alibis for each other and carry this off the way it has been done, and maybe the case can be solved.
Cvt6702

AOL

#2429 Apr 7, 2013
kiab wrote:
CVT,
Do you have a paranormal team?
I don't have a paranormal team that goes out ghosthunting because I already have a team of ghosts who give me the psychic information and since the mid eighties when I first began working with these guides they told me I must never show my face because of the dangerous information I would be gathering about murders, mob activity and the murder of President John F. Kennedy, his brother Senator Robert F. Kennedy and people like Jimmy Hoffa and others.
By the way one of the reasons these four spirits are doing this to me is they were connected to the Mafia when they walked the earth and they know the guides are trying to protect me and so they became demons trying to force me to go public believing it would put me into danger and perhaps get me killed by the people I have gathered information on and shared with others.
I have been told that Dr. Petas one of these mean spirits when he walked the earth was connected to several sections of the mob and illegal drugs.
As a Doctor you can see he could be very valuable to organized crime if they needed to conceal someone in one of his mental wards and or have them die at the hands of someone who wanted to help their friends in organized crime to silence an enemy.
I guess you could call him a former Mob Doctor.
Cvt6702

AOL

#2430 Apr 7, 2013
JER29 wrote:
CVT I repeat you are confussed and wrong about what you say. JESUS is GOD in the flesh, IMMANUEL. HE isnt just a prophet or a good man. HE came to this earth took upon HIMSELF a human nature to become the one and only SON of GOD/SON of MAN. HE has always existed as the WORD of GOD, read John chapter 1. There never was anything remotely connecting JESUS to the psychic realm or channeling anyone. HE only did what HE saw the FATHER doing. HE told us HE and the FATHER are 1. None of your relatives are communicating with us. We are to pray to GOD as a FATHER by the SPIRIT in JESUS NAME.Your personal experiences must line up with GODs LIVING WORD or they dont come from HIM.
Back to what any of this has to do with Holly Bobos abduction.You speak of possession and I agree with you. A believer can not be possessed. I didnt say a church goer or religious person but a believer. What you are reporting is info from satan. He has a limited amount of power and knowledge. He and his followers have observed man since our creation. Each of us has several observers that try their best to trip us up or keep us from finding the truth. You must forsake your occultic practices just as they did in the first century. They burned their books and magic arts material. Repent from these practices and see how GOD not satan wants to use you. Holly wont be located by vague descriptions of people or places. Think about and pray,I dare you.
I have chosen not to argue religion with anyone on this site or any other, and I am here in my own case to keep religion and science seperate and I choose to think more like an astranaut who straps themselves into a space craft and goes into outerspace to look of life in other galaxies.
That is the only way I can think of to keep people like you from trying to take the scientific exploration out of my own personal foray into the world beyond earth.
I believe in a Creator which created all the planets and galaxies out there but I'm also intelligent enough to know that planet earth is just a planet among others.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#2431 Apr 7, 2013
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never know unless some of you naysayers get off your asses and off the keyboard and take some of my tips and go out into the countryside with my clues and see if you can find the grave location.
Then take the clues as to who the mastermind of this case could be who had links to a meat cutting job like in a supermarket or something like that, and think about what two friends he has that are loyal enough to help him Kidnap Holly provide alibis for each other and carry this off the way it has been done, and maybe the case can be solved.
Heads up Brian Scott. Looks like the self-proclaimed
psychic detective is pointing their finger at YOU, now
over here on the JD thread where she used to point her
finger.

Well, anybody other than the Bobos, it seems will do.

For your information, in this case, LE came out and specifically
named psychics as muddying the waters in this case.
I can totally see why.

You are either mentally ill, and need to step away from your keyboard.
Or are playing at some stupid game here. I don't find it
"remotely" amusing.

There is no proof Holly was ever kidnapped, much less murdered.
I think they stated Western Tennesse and not anywhere near Parsons or Darden for a very specific reason. For the same reason they called off formal searches 12 days in.
Cvt6702

AOL

#2432 Apr 7, 2013
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, you said Jesus was a channeler just like you and others. That is comparing. You actually have no idea who you might or might not be "speaking" with. Greed comes in many, many forms.
Where does Greed fit into anything I am writing?
Did Jesus not preach the word of those beyond the earthplane?
Does he not tell us there is life after death?
How do you think he learned these things?
He learned these things because a higher power in the spirit world told him this.
Thats how I know what I know, not because I am jesus Like, but because my source in the spirit world who can look into the past and the future and make prophecies through me told me these things.
He however did not tell me I would meet up with so many brainwashed so called christians there who would trust in nothing I say.
Do not bear false witness against bretherens such as I and others who have developed our abilities to communicate with the higher guides and also some others in spirit who would do all they can to discredit the work I and others are doing.
As we know Jesus himself had a little trouble with nonbelievers.
Cvt6702

AOL

#2433 Apr 7, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised your amazing psychic powers did not
present you with a clear image of it in a thought cloud
above your head. lol.
Actually it did, the day she went missing and I meditated on the case I saw a white boxy truck parked to the right along a secondary road and the abductor took Holly toward that truck.
I also saw in the psychic information the drop of blood found in the carport was hollys and it was caused by bleeding when the abductor gave her a shot of animal tranquilizer to subdue her and cause her to let herself be led away.
It appeared to be a needle with a very big vial to hold the tranquilizer.
As I wrote somewhere earlier I see a farm and older man associated with the abducter and there are animals and other things associated with the farm.
I see Holly being held in a smaller older home perhaps on the farm where she is held captive? I see the woman tied to an older double bed and later she dissappears and I am told she is buried in a clearing surrounded by threes.
There is a road nearby where four wheelers can run.
I feel several young men are involved in this abduction. so they can cover for and provide alibis for each other.

I have written this in several forums where people are talking about this and I keep writing what I have seen and I was only hoping something I write might help others solve this case since I live out of town.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2434 Apr 7, 2013
Don't you just hate slow news days!!! This is what you're left with. Not much..........
Cvt6702

AOL

#2435 Apr 7, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Heads up Brian Scott. Looks like the self-proclaimed
psychic detective is pointing their finger at YOU, now
over here on the JD thread where she used to point her
finger.
Well, anybody other than the Bobos, it seems will do.
For your information, in this case, LE came out and specifically
named psychics as muddying the waters in this case.
I can totally see why.
You are either mentally ill, and need to step away from your keyboard.
Or are playing at some stupid game here. I don't find it
"remotely" amusing.

There is no proof Holly was ever kidnapped, much less murdered.
I think they stated Western Tennesse and not anywhere near Parsons or Darden for a very specific reason. For the same reason they called off formal searches 12 days in.
Some of the people giving information as psychics and some may be people who are acting on hunches and they call themselves
psychics
I don't work that way I ask questions and get the answers in technicolor like film where I can see the person kidnapped or murdered and then pictures come to me that tells a story.

I also have the ability to talk to my guides one on one and discuss the cases with them and they keep giving me information tying it together much like a jigsaw puzzle.

I have in the past given information to law enforcement that they found to be accurate.
I have also had experiences where I called a sheriff in another state about a murder and described the house in side and he became suspicious and told me there was no way I could know these details unless I was in the house.
I became a suspect until I called another sheriff I had worked with and he called that sheriff and verified that i am a psychic and this is what I do.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#2436 Apr 7, 2013
Was that before or after you told them about your
rocket ship and the demons?

Don't waste your time on topix. Nobody here cares
about your visions, I know I don't.
Go straight to the TBI with your demonic whisperings. But, stay away from here.
Will it help if I paint my keyboard chartreuse?
Thanks.
Nice Patrol

Tullahoma, TN

#2437 Apr 7, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
Was that before or after you told them about your
rocket ship and the demons?
Don't waste your time on topix. Nobody here cares
about your visions, I know I don't.
Go straight to the TBI with your demonic whisperings. But, stay away from here.
Will it help if I paint my keyboard chartreuse?
Thanks.
You are in violation.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#2439 Apr 11, 2013
CVT, Rosemary been on an extended out of body trip? Since you are responding to a post made many months ago I assume you missed me or you are crying out for help. I already have searched figured you knew since you are psychic, so now its time for you to put your money where your crystal ball is. You cant use Im out of state as an excuse, so am I. Get on a bus, train or have someone drive you if you want to help. Come on Holly is in a clearing around some trees surely you can do better than that, that narrows it down to millions of acres. Lets see a meat cutter where have I read about him before, sure wasnt on Psychic Crime Fighters. Just exactly what tips have you provided beyond what we all have read in the papers or on a forum?
Cvt6702

AOL

#2440 Apr 12, 2013
JER29 wrote:
CVT, Rosemary been on an extended out of body trip? Since you are responding to a post made many months ago I assume you missed me or you are crying out for help. I already have searched figured you knew since you are psychic, so now its time for you to put your money where your crystal ball is. You cant use Im out of state as an excuse, so am I. Get on a bus, train or have someone drive you if you want to help. Come on Holly is in a clearing around some trees surely you can do better than that, that narrows it down to millions of acres. Lets see a meat cutter where have I read about him before, sure wasnt on Psychic Crime Fighters. Just exactly what tips have you provided beyond what we all have read in the papers or on a forum?
I didn't visit these sites for some time, because nothing was being accomplished, and when I saw people were still speculating I decided to refresh with a retelling of the information I gathered from day one of her disappearance.
I spent my time on other sites mostly paranormal exchanging ideas with them.
Then I was away from home for three months visiting my sisters farm, dog sitting while they were on vacation for several weeks then they took a cruise.
And while visiting there I also had cataract surgery on both my eyes and now I can see perfectly and I am back and will keep trying until I see if my psychic information can help to solve the case of missing holly and others.

“De oppresso liber”

Since: Oct 11

Cusseta, GA

#2442 Apr 17, 2013
Damn. There are some people on here that partake in some major mind altering pharmaceuticals.
Cvt6702

AOL

#2443 Apr 19, 2013
For those who have been making fun of me and my psychic information I would like to refer you to the latest turn in the Bobo case where a dog found Holly's backpack.
I would refer you to one of my posts where I said I believe from what I received in my psychic information that Holly is buried in a clearing surrounded by trees not far from the Bobo home.
Granted they have not yet located her body but I believe if they keep searching close to her home, they will come up on the buried remains of Holly.
If she is buried deep enough there may not be an odor and after two years the grass may have grown over it nice and green just as it would on a lawn and of course if we buried something on our lawn and kept the grass cut and groomed no one would ever know where the body might be buried.
Perhaps if they used one of those sensors they might be able to detect a burial spot in the general area that they found the backpack.
I'm waiting until this case is solved and then compare what is proven with what I told you as a psychic and then maybe I can tell you skeptic insulters I told you so.
After that perhaps they will read again what I said about who I think engineered the abduction and why and who helped the matermind pull it off so that they so far have gotten away free and clear.
But I have confidence eventually these boys will be apprehended and brought to justice and then we will see how they compare with what I have given you as a psychic as told to me by the spirits of the dead beyond the veil of death where we all go one day upon our death.
When the human passes its spirit leaves its body and takes with it all its intelligence and memories both good and bad and sometimes they can come back and tell us who did this to them and where the body is buried.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2444 Apr 27, 2013
www.blinkoncrime.net

Jon Dodd is not alone in the world. Christina Stoy has smeared the names of countless people in the world.

It's a shame that she used her website to bully Jon Dodd.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2445 Apr 27, 2013
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
The four spirits who are interferring with my work and calling themselves demons are doing it so no one will take me seriously and evidently they have done just that.
Another problem with my work is people call spirits who do this to humans demons.
And of course they may have chosen to become demons in spirit but when they walked the earth three of them were my relatives and the third was a Doctor I knew who all knew from their religious brainwashing while they were on earth that no one would ever take my work seriously with them treating me this way.
I personally believe others have spirits of their dead enemies doing this to me and no one believes it and quite often clueless Psychiatrists diagnose them as mentally ill because they can't keep Religion and medicine Seperate.
Its not that I do not think you aren't psychic. Its just that you are receiving your information from 2 different sources. The relatives are fine. The doctor is not a doctor and he is the one that you need to ignore. Turn your back on him, refuse to have any communication with him. Tell him to go away. Quit relying on what you are calling spirit guides. Spirit guides are just that... guides. They cannot interfere with your life unless you give them permission.
Cvt6702

AOL

#2446 Apr 27, 2013
Perhaps Christine mentioned above also has some helpers from the spirit world feeding her information on the people she is writing about, and she may know this or not.
The things I am writing about as a psychic comes to me from the spirit world from knowing guides who can give me information from the past, present and future.
I write nothing about anyone, unless I meditate on it as a psychic Detective, and get information from the soul records and the guides in the spirit world, and I am not afraid to post anything that i get from this source, because they are seldom wrong when they give me the information I receive on crime and I've been working with them for almost thirty years as I channel for them from the spirit world.
I have a very good idea as to who all the players are in this crime, but i choose not to name names but let the detectives handling the case deal with who they name and or arrest for this crime against a beautiful, innocent young girl who had the misfortune to attract the attention of a young man who could not deal with rejection and so he and several of his friends transpired to kidnap Holly and teach her a lesson and the lesson may have turned too violence and now Holly is watching the action from the world beyond as everyone tries to sort out the truth about what happened to her.
When the spirit leaves its earthly body and goes to the world beyond, it takes with it all its intelligence, memories both good and bad and from there and other guides in spirit can return to tell us their story if we will only listen to them.
Those close to the case should analyze your thughts and dreams and see if some of you may be a little more psychic than you believe because I think almost anyone can be a channel for spirit and get ideas whether they believe it or not, I just happen to be a psychic who knows who they are communicating with in the great beyond where we all go after our death no matter how the end of our life comes about.
I know Holly is in spirit because she and her guides have all appeared to me on numberous occassions to make that quite clear to me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2447 May 6, 2013
Caveat wrote:
Jondodd: If you want to explain or defend yourself, now is your big chance. Just go read this and explain away at Blinkoncrime:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/10/holly-bobo...
Blink would not be putting this out there without credible sources, so all you people buying the "Save Jon Dodd" t-shirts might want to have a gander at this piece before you apologize or believe too much.
Not true at all. Christina Stoy specializes in sensationalizing things, and she would absolutely slander an innocent man's name for her own benefit. That's what she does.

Even worse, when proven wrong, she just moves on without apologizing, correcting or retracting.

http://blinkoncrime.wordpress.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michele Wallace 19 min Michele Wallace 4
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 28 min G Who 224,995
Tin Roof 2 hr Rude 3
Blacks everywhere you look! 2 hr Winner 24
Dana clark/coleman 3 hr Cant save her 1
How to Make Money in Decatur County 3 hr Mohammed Ali Khan 1
Kim Inman 3 hr Mohammed Ali Khan 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages