Just Looking

Kingsland, GA

#2175 Sep 4, 2011
Jon made sure the Lexington family and their neighbors seen his truck at the house in Lexington that night and morning (12-13). Even left his cell phone there. Latter, however he was reportedly seen on a 4-wheeler on Bible Hill Rd while his truck was still in Lexington. If all this is true (which I doubt) someone had to pick him up in Lexington and take him to Swan Johnson Rd. Makes me think "IF" he had something to do with what happend to Holly, he sure made sure he had his ducks in a row. Maybe too much. Don't get me wrong, I think he is scum, but he is a lot smarter than what he would leave you to believe by his posts.
Rocket Gal

Huntsville, AL

#2176 Sep 4, 2011
Not sure if same guy, but if so, he made Dean's list at MTSU Fall 2010. Something to be jealous about.

Andrew C Woodard-Bunn Darden TN TN-DECATUR

http://www.mtsu.edu/news/deanslist/2010/Deans...
getreal

Jackson, TN

#2177 Sep 4, 2011
another name dragged into this already sad tragedy.
Jimbo

Cordova, TN

#2178 Sep 5, 2011
greg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
probably changed again mel. you can't miss jon's truck, stepside instead of a fleetside and big rims and tires, can't be mistaken for another truck....greg
I haven't looked today but yesterday his facebook profile oil is the white truck. On myspace he changed his name to Blink. He thinks he's being funny I'm sure. Heard about him staying w/Lexington friend, BS, just like the poster said here a few minutes ago. Sorry don't remember the poster name.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2179 Sep 7, 2011
tick...tick...tick
Cvt6702

United States

#2180 Sep 7, 2011
greg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
probably changed again mel. you can't miss jon's truck, stepside instead of a fleetside and big rims and tires, can't be mistaken for another truck....greg
When you say truck here are you talking about a typical pickup truck or are you talking about more of a boxy truck?
I ask that because you are saying stepside instead of fleetside.
As you can see from the questions I am asking I don't know much about trucks and just want to clear this up in my mind as to what the truck looks like.
I also haven't visited this site for weeks because my computer pooped out and I had tow ait to get a different one and this is the first post I have read here in weeks.

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#2181 Sep 7, 2011
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say truck here are you talking about a typical pickup truck or are you talking about more of a boxy truck?
As you can see from the questions I am asking I don't know much about trucks and just want to clear this up in my mind as to what the truck looks like.
I also haven't visited this site for weeks because my computer pooped out and I had tow ait to get a different one and this is the first post I have read here in weeks.
It looks to be a white Ford Ranger, extended cab which is a smaller truck. Stepside means that the sides of the truck where the rear wheels are are not flat. They kind of "bubble" out. You can see it on his FaceBook profile. He still has it up. It is distinctive with the big rims and low profile tires so I'm sure anyone that lives around there that sees it knows who it belongs to.
Katie l

Louisville, KY

#2182 Sep 7, 2011
He just resently added the mods on his truck. I think he will sell it so his brother. And he is repainting his RX8. But he lives in Louisville probably no one knows who's truck it is
a thought

Waynesboro, TN

#2183 Sep 8, 2011
did anyone know the Ds and the Gs are related

Location hidden

#2184 Sep 8, 2011
a thought wrote:
interesting....how are they related? i assume marriage but what generation?

Since: Jul 11

Murfreesboro, TN

#2185 Sep 8, 2011
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
cvt it is a ford ranger white in color and a stepside bed with big custom wheels and tires. pretty good looking pickup truck..greg

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Location hidden

#2186 Sep 8, 2011
a thought wrote:
no, can u say how?

Location hidden

#2187 Sep 14, 2011
How is your " visit" Jon? Food good at the restaurant?
Jacoby

Tipton, TN

#2188 Sep 14, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
Scary!!!! Someone needs to get those Stalking and Cyber bullying papers ready.

Location hidden

#2189 Sep 14, 2011
Nah no stalking a friend just mentioned they saw him earlier tonight. It sure sounds creepy though when I write it...
Jacoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary!!!! Someone needs to get those Stalking and Cyber bullying papers ready.
flower

Argillite, KY

#2190 Sep 14, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
Nah no stalking a friend just mentioned they saw him earlier tonight. It sure sounds creepy though when I write it...
<quoted text>
I'm trying to find some info on the neighbor and the supposed son. Think you could ask your friend? Anything would help. TIA
wtn sweetheart

United States

#2191 Sep 14, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
Anyone should be able to come home and go out to eat with being stalked. Wheat is the big deal if this young man comes home to visit? I am should clint Bobo is seen in public places, is he stalked? Maybe a few of u should start stalking him, might be lead to where he did away with holly if u all did.
Cvt6702

Toledo, OH

#2192 Sep 15, 2011
wtn sweetheart wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone should be able to come home and go out to eat with being stalked. Wheat is the big deal if this young man comes home to visit? I am should clint Bobo is seen in public places, is he stalked? Maybe a few of u should start stalking him, might be lead to where he did away with holly if u all did.
Clint did not do away with his sister, and this kind of continued writing muddles the situation and may be preventing law enforcement from going after the guilty.
I fear this is going to turn into a cold case, and that will be sad since my psychic information should have from the first led law enforcement to the killers but since they don't believe in psychic information all I can do is wait like the rest of you and see what conclusion in reached in this case.
And yes I sent them all my psychic notes that I began gathering the first time the story appeared, and I sat down and touched the picture and got all the details which continued for quite some time.
And Holly has appeared to me several times from the spirit world so there is no doubt in my mind that she was murdered and buried.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2193 Sep 15, 2011
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint did not do away with his sister, and this kind of continued writing muddles the situation and may be preventing law enforcement from going after the guilty.
I fear this is going to turn into a cold case, and that will be sad since my psychic information should have from the first led law enforcement to the killers but since they don't believe in psychic information all I can do is wait like the rest of you and see what conclusion in reached in this case.
And yes I sent them all my psychic notes that I began gathering the first time the story appeared, and I sat down and touched the picture and got all the details which continued for quite some time.
And Holly has appeared to me several times from the spirit world so there is no doubt in my mind that she was murdered and buried.
I have no comment about your "psychic abilities", however, you are way off base stating anything written on a Topix forum will "prevent" LE from going after the guilty party or parties. If you are that gullible, I have a great deal for you on some ocean front property for sale. NUTS!!!
Whatever

Granger, IN

#2194 Sep 15, 2011
Mark in NC wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no comment about your "psychic abilities", however, you are way off base stating anything written on a Topix forum will "prevent" LE from going after the guilty party or parties. If you are that gullible, I have a great deal for you on some ocean front property for sale. NUTS!!!
I agree with you. The reason LE nor anyone else has not been able to solve this case so far, certainly has nothing to do with anything that has ever been posted on ANY Topix forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 3 min JER29 220,252
Kim Inman 1 hr I can read 9
Dusty Rhodes 4 hr Yep 34
What exactly is a troll? 20 hr dkf 5
Corner Grill 22 hr Bandit2 13
News Man connected to Holly Bobo case dead in appare... 23 hr cheesing 2
Charles Allen Tue Zack 5
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]