Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 225223 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

inTn

United States

#19765 Jun 22, 2011
greg wrote:
for those of you who get nashville news http://www.wkrn.com/ i just called wkrn news 2 in nashville and they were aware that wbbj did an interview with holly's family this afternoon. i could not talk long because the news was going to start soon but the person i talked to said something about a van down there. i don't know if it was wbbj's or news 2's but the story or interview won't be aired tonight according to him or live, he said at a later time it would be aired on wkrn news 2 in nashville. i am sorry for being so cryptic and vague but the person who i talked to was in a hurry and i did not want to put an imposition on him with a bunch of questions when he was clearly in a rush. so the nashville viewers will get to see and i am sure there will be video on wbbj's website http://www.wbbjtv.com/ usually the local stations website is not updated till the next day and cannot see video, i don't know what they will do in this case, but i figure they delay the website update to get more viewers.
Thanks for the info!!!!
greg

Murfreesboro, TN

#19766 Jun 22, 2011
TrollPatrol

AOL

#19767 Jun 22, 2011
I am glad the family is speaking today. i hope that this is a step in the right direction to keep Holly in the publics thoughts.
bap

Franklin, TN

#19768 Jun 22, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "gated property" - by definition in real estate terms is a property that has a security fence and gate around it. Will Nunley reported the bobo proprty as a "newly gated property". If you can produce a photo of the new fence/gate that would be swell, if not I am forced to stick to proper definitions and reports.
2. The letter was a thank you letter to all the volunteers after the Easter weekend mystery find. It wasn't an appeal. Their interview tonight obviously doesn't count since I couldn't have written the unforseen future.
I know the interview tonight does not count. As I said "and we all know now that the Bobo's have an interview tonignt". Obviously I know your not a psychic. In the letter the Bobo's submitted you don't think the statement that said "please continue to pray for Holly's safe return, keep your eyes and ears open and search your own properties" isn't that appeal to please keep searching for Holly? It's not just a thank you note.

A gate at the end of a driveway is not a security fence. Look at the property they own. Can you imagine putting a security fence around their property as you reported. The Bobo's would have to have some serious cash to pay for fencing of that nature.

All I am saying is your not always right and you sure jump to getting defensive awful quickly. I definately know the difference between a security fence and a gate as well as a thank you note and an appeal to keep searching. JMO
JustSeying

Murfreesboro, TN

#19769 Jun 22, 2011
Hoy

Did you get ur feelings hurt? Sorry, but feel u brought it upon uself. Guess since u going have my posts removed and not answer my questions I'll just let it drop for the time being. I'll continue to observe from the outside and speak up again if it becomes necessary.

I bid u a good day in the Wolfscratch Wilderness!
bap

Franklin, TN

#19770 Jun 22, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "gated property" - by definition in real estate terms is a property that has a security fence and gate around it. Will Nunley reported the bobo proprty as a "newly gated property". If you can produce a photo of the new fence/gate that would be swell, if not I am forced to stick to proper definitions and reports.
2. The letter was a thank you letter to all the volunteers after the Easter weekend mystery find. It wasn't an appeal. Their interview tonight obviously doesn't count since I couldn't have written the unforseen future.
Another thing, if you would write your own stuff instead of stealing it from Will you may print correct information. As we all know the news media mis-states information all the time. "Dragged, led by the arm, etc."

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19771 Jun 22, 2011
greg wrote:
for those of you who get nashville news http://www.wkrn.com/ i just called wkrn news 2 in nashville and they were aware that wbbj did an interview with holly's family this afternoon. i could not talk long because the news was going to start soon but the person i talked to said something about a van down there. i don't know if it was wbbj's or news 2's but the story or interview won't be aired tonight according to him or live, he said at a later time it would be aired on wkrn news 2 in nashville. i am sorry for being so cryptic and vague but the person who i talked to was in a hurry and i did not want to put an imposition on him with a bunch of questions when he was clearly in a rush. so the nashville viewers will get to see and i am sure there will be video on wbbj's website http://www.wbbjtv.com/ usually the local stations website is not updated till the next day and cannot see video, i don't know what they will do in this case, but i figure they delay the website update to get more viewers.
thank you greg!
bap

Franklin, TN

#19772 Jun 22, 2011
I might check back in later, probably will be tomorrow early in the morning. I'll start where I left off. Wouldn't want to miss anyone's comments, peanuts or lemons.
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#19773 Jun 22, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text> you sure seem to know a lot to live in Georgia,to know all that you do,(or profess to know)you must have you been sitting in on all TBI interviews with perps.
Naw, just know how they think(oxymoron)...their usual investigations are in urban areas..when they respond to rural areas, they are out of their element.. They excelled in their urban college environment.
Yes, I live in GA; the appalacian community, yet I was born in TN not far from Parsons. TN. I an a light walker & I am familar with the culture. and I know how sexual predators think. The person or persons that abducted Holly wasn't local, but a stranger sexual predator, that was no stranger to the game, but had honed his skills...over the years..

Wolfscrath

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19774 Jun 22, 2011
Thanks Greg

I donít get wbbj so I guess Iíll just have to wait but Iím not holding my breathÖ

I have a feeling they are going to spoon feed us a new line of TBI BS and talk about the Benefit Ride for Holly. I'll be surprized if Clint even speaks. The reason I am saying this is because they are keeping it LOCAL. This case has enough attention that if they really wanted to get the word out and make an address they could get a breaking story on all channels just by asking for a private press conference. The media would not deny them.

Wbbj in Jackson is good for reporting the news but it's unlikey that they will ask any hard core questions.

Tipton, TN

#19775 Jun 22, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
The exes have been raked over the coals by LE. Her relationship to the abductor was unimportant and was due to a casual acquaintance or sighting. Prolly from her part time job as grocery clerk, could have been at the local mall shopping, Church, or anywhere. Holly is/was a beautiful girl that stood out in a crowd.
Hollys' abduction was not due to a local, but a stranger. All indicators point to this. This is why after over two months and $85, 000.00 reward money, there are no POIs or Suspects, it is simple as that..The previous POIs have all been cleared by the TBIs' admission..
If she was left in cabin #16, it would have been due to LE moving in on that location, or the perp believing she was dead or unable to identify him/them...
Guess, we will possibly know after tonights' interview, huh? If tye Bobo Family, knew or even thought the TBI had a clue, there would be no need for an interview...& Holly would be Home Safe with her loving family...
Wolfscratch
Speaking hypothetically here. Letís say Holly and the perp were speaking to each other in a non-threatening way just outside the home. The family dog was nearby and unalarmed. The perp was confident that he and Holly were alone. Considering these things collectively, would you still think that all indicators point to a stranger? If so, why?
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#19776 Jun 22, 2011
JustSeying wrote:
Hoy
Did you get ur feelings hurt? Sorry, but feel u brought it upon uself. Guess since u going have my posts removed and not answer my questions I'll just let it drop for the time being. I'll continue to observe from the outside and speak up again if it becomes necessary.
I bid u a good day in the Wolfscratch Wilderness!
So now we're on a first name basis, huh?...

Just Saying, I have never refused to answer questions...May have not seen them..
thanx,

Wolfscratch
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#19777 Jun 22, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
Thanks Greg
I donít get wbbj so I guess Iíll just have to wait but Iím not holding my breathÖ
I have a feeling they are going to spoon feed us a new line of TBI BS and talk about the Benefit Ride for Holly. I'll be surprized if Clint even speaks. The reason I am saying this is because they are keeping it LOCAL. This case has enough attention that if they really wanted to get the word out and make an address they could get a breaking story on all channels just by asking for a private press conference. The media would not deny them.
Wbbj in Jackson is good for reporting the news but it's unlikey that they will ask any hard core questions.
Agred, Choreographed by the TBI...It should be obvious...

"Hope I'm wrong..

Wolfscratch
stuckinTN

Cassatt, SC

#19778 Jun 22, 2011
kourtnee wrote:
i cant read 20000 comments... so ill just ask... is there any clue is to what happened to holly?
Oh come on! If you are really interested.. do your homework like the rest of us! Most of the theories have been hashed and re-hashed.. just takes some reading!

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#19779 Jun 22, 2011
TrollPatrol wrote:
<quoted text>
haha that could be great maybe she could come spend a few days with ya and she could write a book about her adventures:
...Dowsing With Wolffy....you know, the one where you go out to the woods and poo then cover it up so no one sees? then take out your dowsing rods and show her how to locate it...unbelieveable...
can i get a signed copy?
honestly... I would just record all that w/ my cell phone cam and then email it to Daniel Tosh so the entire world can laugh at the nutjob ... Tosh.0 good stuff.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19780 Jun 22, 2011
Our far away forum partakers, maybe it'll help to place those aluminum antennae on so you can pick up the broadcast??? Maybe... sure you will get plenty of feedback as to the news that is to be presented. Good luck to us all...

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#19781 Jun 22, 2011
bap wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the interview tonight does not count. As I said "and we all know now that the Bobo's have an interview tonignt". Obviously I know your not a psychic. In the letter the Bobo's submitted you don't think the statement that said "please continue to pray for Holly's safe return, keep your eyes and ears open and search your own properties" isn't that appeal to please keep searching for Holly? It's not just a thank you note.
A gate at the end of a driveway is not a security fence. Look at the property they own. Can you imagine putting a security fence around their property as you reported. The Bobo's would have to have some serious cash to pay for fencing of that nature.
All I am saying is your not always right and you sure jump to getting defensive awful quickly. I definately know the difference between a security fence and a gate as well as a thank you note and an appeal to keep searching. JMO
I was only addressing the concerns you brought to my attention. As I stated before, if you have current photos of the Bobo property I will gladly publish and clarify as to whether or not it's a new whole fence or simply a gate as you put it.

You seem to know for certain, so I wouldn't think you'd have a problem with that minor request. Otherwise, as stated before. I am basing my blogs off proper definitions and reports.

Thanks for your concern.

Since: Jun 11

Salem, OR

#19782 Jun 22, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically,'Wolfscratch' is the name given to the Cherokee Nation', by the Cherokee Indians due to their MO of scratching leaves over their Feeces, to prevent their prey from detecting their presence,making their hunting much easier..
Hence, the Wolves were 'Stealth Predators'...
Wolfscratch
So a wolf covering his pile with leaves is analogous to you signing off as wolfscratch to cover up the crap you just typed ?[:

This comment was made in the spirit of fun. Not spite. No wolves were harmed while composing this post. There is no need to post a video of a wolf eating a wutizup.
Just wondering

Jackson, TN

#19783 Jun 22, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, just know how they think(oxymoron)...their usual investigations are in urban areas..when they respond to rural areas, they are out of their element.. They excelled in their urban college environment.
Yes, I live in GA; the appalacian community, yet I was born in TN not far from Parsons. TN. I an a light walker & I am familar with the culture. and I know how sexual predators think. The person or persons that abducted Holly wasn't local, but a stranger sexual predator, that was no stranger to the game, but had honed his skills...over the years..
Wolfscrath
do you not think Holly would have been screaming and hollering if it had been a stranger,he would have had to literally drag her from the yard ,she knew the perp in my opion!

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#19784 Jun 22, 2011
bap wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing, if you would write your own stuff instead of stealing it from Will you may print correct information. As we all know the news media mis-states information all the time. "Dragged, led by the arm, etc."
Let me guess... You're another one of those people who doesn't bother checking out the platform on which stories are published....right? Yeesh -- not my problem, but you should probably read what Gather is. Think you're giving my "commentary on the news" more credit than it's worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New blonde at Sonic 6 hr grant 7
Tin Roof 7 hr TheTruth 15
Big brother 17 9 hr Lies Within 36
judy onan Sat Good person 3
Blacks everywhere you look! Jul 31 Winner 24
Dana clark/coleman Jul 31 Cant save her 1
How to Make Money in Decatur County Jul 31 Mohammed Ali Khan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages