Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 251203 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Mojo

United States

#18519 Jun 18, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
also wanted to add --- im not the one offended by her images. I'm just saying that there are a million possibilities and this is one of them. nothing more
I agree, it is one of many possibilities.

I don't know what's with these closed minded, tunnel vision people regarding this subject. It is a valid possibility and I'm sure LE has to ask these questions to expose the issues. That is all I'm saying.

I do not think this was a random, stranger attack. If she was indeed rescued and was beaten beyond recognition, as someone posted, this shows rage, someone full of rage and hate, now who would that be?
Believing No One

Topeka, KS

#18520 Jun 18, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
(ps apologizing for sentence fragments and typos -- busy in like 4 diff windows)
Do everyone a favor and close This Window
Mojo

United States

#18521 Jun 18, 2011
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
mj and cj,
This is getting absurd. Who cares about pictures she took while having fun with friends ? All those pictures will show it that she is young and likes to have fun with her friends. You two are not going to find her by studying her cleavage.
ok all you smart ass'

There are sexually suggestive pictures that someone choose to post on the internet. We are not studying them only taking notice with all the other information we have and putting 2 and 2 together.

For all the dumb asses who don't read, the family has already "found" her. Go back and read all the posts and educate yourself. You are way behind!

Since: Jun 11

Dickson, TN

#18522 Jun 18, 2011
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
can you elaborate? I don't know much about him. What are the threats about? can you say? tia
I will go and find some of the things he has sent to people!
For now i am posting this!
Read it and tell me if you really think this is something a real SAR Team member would sent to someone?
I am not going to include any ones name he sent thing to for their privacy and I know he is watching this and every other page about HOLLY!
He is a busy man....LOL
He has a SAR Team,a modeling agency and a record company.....LMAO
AND they all have the same phone #?

Tony Calabrese3:40pm Jun 4th
Subject: Tic Toc
There are no clocks ticking lol. The only one that is "clueless" is you. Go find yourself a nice little job and stay out of peoples business. You will find yourself much happier. Besides, sitting around all day harassing people will only make your butt even bigger than it already is.

I would suggest not trying any fast food places as the object would be losing the weight that you have gained sitting all day.

I have a top notch Model that would be more than happy to give you some tips on losing that excess poundage.

You would never look as good or even close but I'm sure her books on the subject would help you out.

Now go get a Twinkie and start reading.

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18523 Jun 18, 2011
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it is one of many possibilities.
I don't know what's with these closed minded, tunnel vision people regarding this subject. It is a valid possibility and I'm sure LE has to ask these questions to expose the issues. That is all I'm saying.
I do not think this was a random, stranger attack. If she was indeed rescued and was beaten beyond recognition, as someone posted, this shows rage, someone full of rage and hate, now who would that be?
I don't believe she was found. It just seems like people would KNOW. Know what I mean?

BUT saying she was found, badly beaten. You're right. That shows rage. Where on her body that was beaten also indicates the degree of reasoning of the purp..

I notice you sign off as "moo" -- are you *the* Moo from Websleuths? If so, I've read some of your comments and you do seem to have a lot of insight on crime issues related to violence. Your opinion shows KNOWLEDGE of what happens and what is investigated.

Some people take their love of the victim so far that they refuse to look on all sides of the spectrum for the whats, whens, wheres, hows, whos and whys. But crimes aren't solved with tunnel vision. Period.

Whomever did this knew her and knew her very well. They knew her family and the routines of everyone in that house. With her brother being the last person to allegedly see her -- that makes him look guilty. But it could've been anyone that was fueled by anything.

The rumor going around is that she was so badly beaten she couldn't speak. If someone abducted her, beat her in the face and left her for dead. That scenario reeks of revenge.
Mojo

United States

#18524 Jun 18, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Mojo, no disrespect intended to you, but this is normal behavior for a 20 year old college student..
Yall are making more out of these pics and videos than what they represent and I enterpret it as blaming the victim. In other words, she brought this on herself.
Nothing can be farther from the truth...
You and Chelsea should be ashamed, IMO...
Wolfscratch
Nope not ashamed at all. You have tunnel vision. I am not saying she brought this on herself. No way! It is possible that an ex or rejected person committed the crime if there was a crime. Did she bring it on? No, someone has issues and could not deal with the rejection.

You should be ashamed of being so closed minded. We have to put up with your extremely long posts in addition to all the videos and repeat posts. Again, you should be ashamed!
apparently a dumb ass

Topeka, KS

#18525 Jun 18, 2011
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
ok all you smart ass'
There are sexually suggestive pictures that someone choose to post on the internet. We are not studying them only taking notice with all the other information we have and putting 2 and 2 together.
For all the dumb asses who don't read, the family has already "found" her. Go back and read all the posts and educate yourself. You are way behind!
Please post a link a credible source that she's been found, not people speculating here. It will save us all a lot of time.
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#18526 Jun 18, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
and it is in no way saying that anyone in the pic is promiscuous -- However, from an investigative standpoint on this.(think outside the comfort zone for a minute)
Girls do provocative things all the time and it doesn't mean a thing about THEIR sexual activities, but let's say she had an admirer who saw those pictures and then admired her even more, in a more impure manner... possibly enough to abduct her?
Another theory --- Let's say she is a promiscuous girl and is fully aware of the type of photo she is taking. Who was it for? Why take a pic of three girls giving the "I like to lick(but what I won't tell)" face unless it's for a particular reason?
Yah.. "girls just want to have fun," --- But with whom???
Another theory -- just an innocent pic, taken innocently, but still a little inappropriate. Wouldn't be the first time friends take pics like this -- but perhaps some people in her life took her friendly (and possibly naive) nature as something they shouldn't..
and again again again.. more theories..
maybe the pic has nothing to do with anything and her bro knows what happened.
NOBODY KNOWS.. it's all just speculatory.
(ps apologizing for sentence fragments and typos -- busy in like 4 diff windows)
If you go to facebook or other social network sites, you will find 100's of avatars of girls/women with their tongues sticking out. The video that was removed by the TBI was not inappropriate for 4 college girls dacing to a brittany spears song, and just having fun. It had been on Youtube for over a year.

Theories should be based on a little more than wild imaginations and morality judgements, IMO..

Wolfscratch

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#18527 Jun 18, 2011
zillahorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and tell me if you really think this is something a real SAR Team member would sent to someone?
I am not going to include any ones name he sent thing to for their privacy and I know he is watching this and every other page about HOLLY!
He is a busy man....LOL
There are no clocks ticking lol. The only one that is "clueless" is you. Go find yourself a nice little job and stay out of peoples business. You will find yourself much happier. Besides, sitting around all day harassing people will only make your butt even bigger than it already is.
I would suggest not trying any fast food places as the object would be losing the weight that you have gained sitting all day.
I have a top notch Model that would be more than happy to give you some tips on losing that excess poundage.
You would never look as good or even close but I'm sure her books on the subject would help you out.
I deleted the ones he sent me.. If I had a weiner, I'd tell him to suck it.

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#18528 Jun 18, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to facebook or other social network sites, you will find 100's of avatars of girls/women with their tongues sticking out. The video that was removed by the TBI was not inappropriate for 4 college girls dacing to a brittany spears song, and just having fun. It had been on Youtube for over a year.
Theories should be based on a little more than wild imaginations and morality judgements, IMO..
Wolfscratch
Everybody doing it doesn't change the fact that people who are mentally unstable who commit these violent crimes aren't looking at them in that innocent carefree way.

It's not attacking anyone's character -- it's discussing potential motives to why someone would kidnap someone who is apparently bright, friendly and loved around her community.

It's common sense.
Mojo

United States

#18529 Jun 18, 2011
zillahorn wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a busy man....LOL
Why is he so interested in Holly? I wonder if he tried to recruit her. Maybe she refused once she realized the type of modeling. hmmm - might the rejection make this person mad, full of rage?
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#18530 Jun 18, 2011
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not ashamed at all. You have tunnel vision. I am not saying she brought this on herself. No way! It is possible that an ex or rejected person committed the crime if there was a crime. Did she bring it on? No, someone has issues and could not deal with the rejection.
You should be ashamed of being so closed minded. We have to put up with your extremely long posts in addition to all the videos and repeat posts. Again, you should be ashamed!
FM Static -- Critically Ashamed

Wolfscratch

Location hidden

#18531 Jun 18, 2011
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief. I tell ya one thing ... that is what I started to say a few weeks ago to this guy. Can you imagine being his wife. He teases and teases, leads ya right to the oh yes moment then nothing!!! Been there done that with this guy with his online riddles and teasing. Hell, there probably are a few of us about ready to bust!!! Waitin on the OH YES moment from itiswhatitis2you ... were ready and a waitin
Mojo, WTF are you talking about? Why do you talk so much shit? Am I on some schedule to be on here? I have shared what I know and took conversations off Topix because dumbass people like you that just want to bitch. I see you still like to go behind my back and do it too. Im a cool dude but I welcome confrontation if you have a problem.
Consider This

United States

#18532 Jun 18, 2011
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion and anyone else to wants to jump in:
at what age do you think these kids become sexually active; has anyone considered maybe she switched boyfriends often because she did not want to have sex with them. If that is the case, then if Holly and Drew were going to marry, wouldn't it be possible for some past bf to get irate because they wanted her? Just something to think about. There are girls that hold out til marriage. Believe or not there are still a few of those. Throw me lots of peanuts, our parrot loves them!!
You have a parrot? I have a parrot. A Catalina Macaw named Sauci.
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#18533 Jun 18, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
I deleted the ones he sent me.. If I had a weiner, I'd tell him to suck it.
ONEMANNA - "Inverted Penis"

Wolfscratch
Mojo

United States

#18534 Jun 18, 2011
apparently a dumb ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link a credible source that she's been found, not people speculating here. It will save us all a lot of time.
No, you go do the research. It is on this forum. I keep up with the forum daily. If you are that interested, start going backwards reviewing the posts. You have to read several and put the information together, there is not just one post.

Maybe Chelsea can write an article, then you can just look at that.
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#18535 Jun 18, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony Calabrese is a total fake. After fully seeing what he was doing, and then seeing the TBI statement about him. I washed my hands completely of the nutjob. He also sent me snide emails after I wrote up a piece about him. He can go fck himself for all I care
alot more just like him out there!

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#18536 Jun 18, 2011
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he so interested in Holly? I wonder if he tried to recruit her. Maybe she refused once she realized the type of modeling. hmmm - might the rejection make this person mad, full of rage?
He's nuts.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#18537 Jun 18, 2011
Someone send us some ice would ya? 104 w/o heat index.
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#18538 Jun 18, 2011
'This link has a pic of the Deputy Sheriff from Wilson Co Sheriffs Dept'..
'If anone was on the search, see if you recognize him'..

http://www.wsmv.com/story/14822320/wilson-cou...

Wolfscratch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Dickerson Sun Izzy-_- 10
Jamie Evans Sat Ettie Ada 2
Roy Hutto jr. (Jun '13) Sat whatever 13
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? Sat whatever 4
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) Fri frailure 114
aaron haggard May 19 saddened 9
Sidebar May 18 Long time poker 505

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance