Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 253846 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17654 Jun 16, 2011
Too Concerned wrote:
I have also been following from day one. At times I got ready to post to answer some ones questions or leave a comment, and somebody beat me to it, so I have just been following daily. Great job to all of you, great theories here.@ZZoey.. wonderful job on the time line, only one small thing I see, but it could differ to when everyone got the info.. I got the call that Holly was found sometime after 4:30PM that day, then got the second a little after 5:00PM. I remember because I had just left work at 5:00PM. I think it is a great possibility that the flight could have been Holly. To this day, No One Here in Parsons has mentioned or stated WHO was on it....
What confirms this for me is that a searcher who was willing to give of their time to find Holly would most definately come forward to account for being that person if this info was not correct. There are only so many forums discussing Holly and this one is one of the largest.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#17655 Jun 16, 2011
Too Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason Scott was the county Mayor. He lost his seat by election last year...
Thank you.
Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17656 Jun 16, 2011
Too Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason is young.. I would say late 20's, or very early 30's...
Are Jason Scott and Todd Scott related?
Kat

Woburn, MA

#17657 Jun 16, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I shudder to type this, but, if an incident happens like this again, Do you think the good people (searchers) would come and do it again? I am sure they felt used, meaning: Help us, then, you have no business here and knowing anything about this case. My heart also goes out to those searchers, that also cannot find out answers. My prayers continue for Holly & Family.
You are sooo right! I fear this case is ruining it for other families that might need help at one point or another!
Faithful in Prayer

College Grove, TN

#17658 Jun 16, 2011
Too Concerned wrote:
I have also been following from day one. At times I got ready to post to answer some ones questions or leave a comment, and somebody beat me to it, so I have just been following daily. Great job to all of you, great theories here.@ZZoey.. wonderful job on the time line, only one small thing I see, but it could differ to when everyone got the info.. I got the call that Holly was found sometime after 4:30PM that day, then got the second a little after 5:00PM. I remember because I had just left work at 5:00PM. I think it is a great possibility that the flight could have been Holly. To this day, No One Here in Parsons has mentioned or stated WHO was on it....
Praying that Holly is alive and recuperating in a safe place and that,with or without that "one more clue or piece of evidence, that she will be the person who can bring some closure in this case and can put the perp/perps behind bars for a very long time regardless of who it is/they are.

Saying one more time to anyone who knows anything connected to this case, now is the time to come forward. I predict it will not go well for you if you have knowledge and are withholding it for whatever reason.
Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17659 Jun 16, 2011
ZZOEY - Big Thanks on taking the time to establish that Theory and Timeline! You did a great job! It really helps to see things come together in a more complete picture rather than bits and pieces cast out of nowhere.

If you can find the map that shows the dates of the road blocks near TBI set up near the BOBO home will you add that in please. I think those date sort of reenforce the theory. Thanks!
Glenn Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#17660 Jun 16, 2011
Charli wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thanks Glenn -- I'll get right on that!!( right). I try to catch up on the days post but may not read every one ((AS SOME OF THOSE ARE REPEATS LIKE MINE). I just don't get every time I post something I am put down!!
I wasn't putting ya down Charli...Just funnin with ya..It is an inside joke on this forum, due to my repetition of comments.
I actually thought you were poking fun at me and my theory.. LOL

'Sometimes, we have to lean(no pun intended Eileen) on our sense of humor to keep the little sanity that we have left'..

No response necessary..

Wolfscratch
Kat

Woburn, MA

#17661 Jun 16, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Jason Scott and Todd Scott related?
do you mean Drew?
Still Praying

Hickory, KY

#17662 Jun 16, 2011
Do they not have somebody locked up somewhere for stalking two other girls. The stalking events were in the weeks prior to Holly's abduction? His arrest came days after Holly went missing. This information was mentioned a very long time ago.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#17663 Jun 16, 2011
Charli wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thanks Glenn -- I'll get right on that!!( right). I try to catch up on the days post but may not read every one ((AS SOME OF THOSE ARE REPEATS LIKE MINE). I just don't get every time I post something I am put down!!
Don't worry about it. We all get peanuts from time to time. It's just a stupid little icon.
Glenn Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#17664 Jun 16, 2011
Sunflower32 wrote:
Lifeguard N103VU
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY
NASHVILLE TN
4/18/11
Guess, I am dumb as a rock, sunflower32 - couldn't find 04/18/2011 flight..

Wolfscratch
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#17665 Jun 16, 2011
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean Drew?
I was wondering if they were related.
Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17666 Jun 16, 2011
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean Drew?
No Todd Scott. One of the guys pictured on Stinky Blinky Site in Goose City limits photo.
Interesting

United States

#17667 Jun 16, 2011
The absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#17668 Jun 16, 2011
Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess, I am dumb as a rock, sunflower32 - couldn't find 04/18/2011 flight..
Wolfscratch
Me either. You can purchase a "history" of flight records but I saw no way to go back to 4/18/.
Still Praying

Hickory, KY

#17669 Jun 16, 2011
Jackson, TN - The Jackson Police Department announced today that a Holladay man was arrested after allegedly stalking two 19 year old females on various occasions over the last two weeks.

Jason Everett Nickell, 39, of Holladay, TN, was charged with two counts of stalking.
Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17670 Jun 16, 2011
Still Praying wrote:
Do they not have somebody locked up somewhere for stalking two other girls. The stalking events were in the weeks prior to Holly's abduction? His arrest came days after Holly went missing. This information was mentioned a very long time ago.
Yes, you are talking about the sex offender named Nickol's I think he is being held either for his offense or under protective custody as the Decatur Boys have surely had enough of him.
Still Praying

Hickory, KY

#17671 Jun 16, 2011
It was not TODAY - this was old news from April -
Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17672 Jun 16, 2011
Interesting wrote:
The absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence.
Awesome Quote!
Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17673 Jun 16, 2011
I think those damn peanut people ran Consider This off. Makes me sad, I enjoyed her posts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caleb? 3 hr Perplexed 1
jessica watson (May '14) 4 hr shopper 9
jessica watson 5 hr shopper 1
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? Fri Smiley 18
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? Fri yepyep 23
Civic center pool (May '15) Fri Hoeman 6
Angela (angie) Dickenson Fri Hatingisnogood 4

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance