Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 267265 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Tonkas Mom

Chapmanville, WV

#17500 Jun 15, 2011
Eileen wrote:
That poster said it was a woman. Your link is a man and in April. I haven't seen anything on the local news online if they found someone.
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#17501 Jun 15, 2011
Charli wrote:
<quoted text>
A homeless man was found dead in Clarksville late last night. Have seen nothing of a woman.
I posted the link up there its a man! REad!!!!!
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#17502 Jun 15, 2011
OHHHHHHhhhhhh i didnt look at the date.
Thanks for correcting me! I appreciate it before i get peanuts tossed at me LOL

clarksville is near nashville isnt it?
Where the concert was...
What if she went and didnt get home?
Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17503 Jun 15, 2011
Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Can the person who started the thread delete them?
Sorry I was napping - No I started the Q and A Thread to see if some of the locals would just answer straight questions without any banter - I was never given any options to moderate the tread and I post just like you do.
Charli

Medon, TN

#17504 Jun 15, 2011
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the link up there its a man! REad!!!!!
Excuse me but I did READ & ck it out & that's WHY I replied all I found was it was a man !!! I do not know why younger being so rude!
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#17506 Jun 15, 2011
Eileen wrote:
OHHHHHHhhhhhh i didnt look at the date.
Thanks for correcting me! I appreciate it before i get peanuts tossed at me LOL
clarksville is near nashville isnt it?
Where the concert was...
What if she went and didnt get home?
Yes i know im clueles! Every post i post I get a clueless lol
So what!

Isnt there also an air base in Clarkesville (CAMO)
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#17507 Jun 15, 2011
Charli wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but I did READ & ck it out & that's WHY I replied all I found was it was a man !!! I do not know why younger being so rude!
Im sorry i was wrong! Please accept my apology!
invisible catgirl

Fishers, IN

#17508 Jun 15, 2011
I actually feel sick to my stomach. And confused. Was there a woman's body found??:(:(:(
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
catgirl

Fishers, IN

#17509 Jun 15, 2011
Ok, I think this is what the blink post was referring to:
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action...

This is one of Chelsea Hoffman's articles from a couple of weeks ago.

Now that I've almost had a freaking heart attack, I'm out of here.
Charli

Medon, TN

#17510 Jun 15, 2011
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
Excepted!!:-)
Lies Within

Mount Juliet, TN

#17511 Jun 15, 2011
Beenreading wrote:
<quoted text>
That story is dated April 14th, 2010? Am I reading that wrong?
Nope- You're reading it right but that is what you get from Blink on Crime how many times do I have to tell you guys....

Blinky is Stinky!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17512 Jun 15, 2011
invisible catgirl wrote:
I actually feel sick to my stomach. And confused. Was there a woman's body found??:(:(:(
<quoted text>
You need to stop worrying your self, and just be glad that the body that they found, is not yours.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17513 Jun 15, 2011
invisible catgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
this must be it....

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/D0/20... |head
Mel

Jackson, TN

#17514 Jun 15, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
Mel -- totally reinforcing my opinion of that infantile "Holly Bobo Updates and Prayer" FB page.
I commented because a woman (jane something) contacted me -- so I went on the page, spoke my piece, let them know what was up. Was extremely polite --
Next thing you know the dumb little twit that runs that page starts running off at the mouth, being foul as shit. I told her to grow up, seriously. Then she deleted all of my comments. Left only the ones where she's "telling me off." Very grown up right? LOL *eye roll*
Anyway, just wanted to say, if ANYONE has any questions. I've already posted my FB profile. Just ask anything. No need to be an immature child like the person who runs that page and the little hate campaign against me on Gather -- The moderator of that FB created a Gather ID and spammed one of the articles over a dozen times. I had to have the ID removed from Gather.
The person is mentally sick and it's really sad.
You don't have to sell me on that one. An older lady got removed the same time I did and she was being polite also. She just "liked" one thing I posted and said how sad it was that holly was seen leaving and that it was scary that she could be taken in front of someone. She messaged me and I still have it. Another guy messaged me who didn't get deleted and asked me why she got so mad. I said "must be kids running it."

I deleted all the Holly pages today. I kmow as much as they do and if/when she is found I will hear about it. I have one tie to Holly now on fb. It isn't a page, but it was one. She made it into a friend request page instead of just a "like" page.

Location hidden

#17515 Jun 15, 2011
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
this must be it....
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/D0/20... |head
no sorry, wrong article.
miraclesic

Evansville, IN

#17516 Jun 15, 2011
Glenn Adams wrote:
Compare the difference in strategies in the Lauren Spierer Investigation:

Indiana News

Police released a picture of a truck seen in the area where Lauren Spierer was last seen.

Police: Truck Circled Block Night Spierer Last Seen
Police Release Surveillance Pictures

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/28245536/d...

Granted rural area don't have security cameras on every corner. They are equipped with something, even more effective; the American public...
Yet, due to egos, refuse to release info...
Wolfscratch
The way the Bobo case has been handled will show in the out come, or better yet if it has a solution.
The case here in Indiana will have an outcome, I feel that it won't be the ones the parents want but I think they will have closure.
On the pictures of the white Chevy silverado there almost looks to be a person in the bed..
miraclesic

Evansville, IN

#17517 Jun 15, 2011
If Holly was taken in front of Clint and he try to stop it, then A, he would have a good description of the perp, not a general one, B, he would of known exactly where they went, in which direction.
Something I have thought of was how the dogs supposedly went behind the house for a mile this way and a couple miles that way. Did they follow back to the house? I feel some of you will know what I'm getting at.
Someone needs to contact a big media personality to demand answers,
Charli

Medon, TN

#17518 Jun 15, 2011
ZOEY ------ yes good articles you have on JN. The 1st one I like.... I can't figure why LE didn't get more involved with his needing to get rid of his vehicle.(Or is there more to this story no one knows) Had we not just heard from LE if anyone saw or heard of anyone washing 4wheeler or trying to sell a vehicle etc to call authorities ??? duh!!!!
Have you heard if his home & property was searched?( for any clue)( i mean look at his record) & like you said if he didn't do it alone he could have been put up to it if people knew the type pervert he was.... I keep asking if anyone knows if his property was searched but i never get a answer!! Surely to the Lord it was!!!!!

CVT6702

AOL

#17519 Jun 15, 2011
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower,
I think you are being a little critical. Cvt was able see to farmland and a road that was either dirt or blacktop. Imagine that, farmland AND a road in Decatur county. I have heard no reports of LE spotting a road or farmland. Not even a fence. Cvt saw a fence.
What that was meant to say is the information I began gathering as soon as the story broke is a vehicle was waiting nearby the girl was whisked off down a country road and through farmland.
It was only meant to show you how the first information comes to me when a crime is committed and as time goes on and I gather more information it forms a more perfect picture that leads me up to where the person was held until the people who kidnapped killed her, and the last things I got up into may and june shows me that Holly has been killed by the kidnappers and I am told by the guide and holy who appeared that she is in a shallow grave.
in between the first message and where she appears in spirit are many messages that points to men in the forest and one is killed by law enforcement when he will not surrender and when I read your post today I naturally thought about the man who was shot in the forest, but since that hasn't happened yet, I naturally thought it was the men you mentioned.
Now I see two men being arrested eventually if that actually comes to pass and I do recognize the man from pictures on the internet, but I had hoped you could post pictures of the men you mentioned so I could see if its the killer before I out anyone in print.
I know who the killer is and or the man who is eventually arrested but one of the men is in the shadows which tells me he knows what happened, and may be helping to cover it up but one of the pretty boys is the one who killed Holly.

Location hidden

#17520 Jun 15, 2011
Hey M, You noticed that too in the pic? Creepy. I agree I pray that her parents get closure. They have done a amazing job with the media. On the other hand Hollys cause if very different and has been from day 1. What I have come to realize is that if you are a person who takes everything at face value, and needs to find logic in something before you can understand and accept it then this case will drive you mad and you will pull your hair out still worrying about 911 call because you want the exact timeline. This case isnt like that and yes it defies standard procedure but in all honesty I cant understand someone looking at the whole case and saying "LE has nothing" in my opinion this case has played out like a classic ransom case and a game of wits to the T. Before I get X'd up let me clarify. LE would not inform MSM of a life or death ransom situation and LE would have to tell the public something due to initial PR. This is so obvious and has been to me call me crazy its ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar (Jan '17) 18 hr DooDoo Fartlebach 512
april conder (Feb '13) 18 hr Stink purple 8
Tinker construction (Jul '12) Thu Newbie 2 51
Josey Patterson Nov 15 Kissing cousins 8
Dylan Adams Nov 13 Ppp 105
What Ifs Nov 13 JER29 6
Kristie Baugus Moon Nov 12 Guest 30

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance