Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239192 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#170546 Apr 6, 2014
TruthHurts wrote:
<quoted text>Where you there when Clint was interrogated by investigators? Is that one of the videos you want me to google? I doubt Clint hindered the investigation BUT the ones who knew of ZA's actions DID--the ones who KNEW what he did & said NOTHING are the ones GUILTY of hindering an investigation! I don't see Clint with the 14 page rap sheet..matter of fact, I haven't seen a rap sheet on Clint PERIOD! Have you?
I think we all know Zack is guilty... and by the way... were you there when Clint was interrogated.??
I'm a by stander, and his story has changed several times....
and I'm not going to argue my opinion with you...!!!
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170547 Apr 6, 2014
You know it really creeps me out to go back and read all of this and know how close we were to her on that day... And then to know that the attacks on me started right afterward. Coincidence?
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170548 Apr 6, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I'm glad you posted this. The only three posts that I ever made on that forum are right there. I posted as "Samantha Cincinnati". If you read my comments you will also see that my story has never changed (because I'm telling the truth). These posts were dated August 29th and 30th 2011. I did suggest that the female voice could have been the mother of the neighbor... Which I do not believe at all at this point... But other than that I was dead on!! Wow. I believe that if was these posts that made me a target and led to the Facebook message that I received in September. I must have struck a nerve with someone. Wonder who "meep meep" is... And I wonder who sent "them" to attack me.
Correction:*four* posts.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#170549 Apr 6, 2014
hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows the weather in Mesa this lovely Sunday? <wink> <wink>
Probably a lot like the weather in Mississippi. Whatcha bet? LOL

Toledo, OH

#170550 Apr 6, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
You know it really creeps me out to go back and read all of this and know how close we were to her on that day... And then to know that the attacks on me started right afterward. Coincidence?
I had to quit reading it ....
The echo part bothered me cuz I picture her in a well during a party....
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170551 Apr 6, 2014
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to quit reading it ....
The echo part bothered me cuz I picture her in a well during a party....
Yeah there were definitely some things that she said that seemed pretty accurate to me. That was why I responded to it.
TruthHurts

Lake Charles, LA

#170552 Apr 6, 2014
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know Zack is guilty... and by the way... were you there when Clint was interrogated.??
I'm a by stander, and his story has changed several times....
and I'm not going to argue my opinion with you...!!!
No I wasn't there! Yes you are a bystander YET you think Clint guilty of hindering an investigation into the abduction & murder of his sister? You can't give me ONE good reason why YOU think that? No need to get pissy because I asked you for an explanation of your statement! You are right--ZA has been charged with this YET in an above statement YOU said Clint should maybe also share some blame (paraphrasing)? Yet YOU can't explain why! Typical!
scratch my head

Gallatin, TN

#170553 Apr 6, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you possibly think this is nailing it?
Barney, I don't get it either........

Since: Jun 11

Germantown, TN

#170554 Apr 6, 2014
A beautiful video with a moving tribute to Holly.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140406/NE...

Toledo, OH

#170555 Apr 6, 2014
TruthHurts wrote:
<quoted text>Where you there when Clint was interrogated by investigators? Is that one of the videos you want me to google? I doubt Clint hindered the investigation BUT the ones who knew of ZA's actions DID--the ones who KNEW what he did & said NOTHING are the ones GUILTY of hindering an investigation! I don't see Clint with the 14 page rap sheet..matter of fact, I haven't seen a rap sheet on Clint PERIOD! Have you?
and you call me pissy...??? lol
Barney Fife

Paris, TN

#170556 Apr 6, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, they nailed the name, can't deny that. I've never understood why some are so quick to dismiss that some are truly gifted in this area. It's not a bad thing and it's not evil. My mother, a conservative Christian woman, had dreams that came true. She didn't wish for it to happen, it just did. Is it scary to you or something that you are so quick to dismiss it? Not being mean, I just don't understand.
I read that entire page and did see not any name except for Holly's family. Where did you see them nail a name.

Does not scare me one bit why on earth would you think that? I am not being mean either but that page is ridicules and mostly blames the Bobo's for Holly's disappearance.

Toledo, OH

#170557 Apr 6, 2014
The waters of Birdsong Creek on the Tennessee River hold a treasure.

"The pun is here," said Tennessee River Freshwater Pearl Museum, Farm, and Tour owner Bob Keist. "The treasure, the state gem is the Tennessee freshwater pearl that's grown here."

Close to 100,000 washboard mussels raised at the Tennessee River Freshwater Pearl Farm grow the iridescent gem.

"A mussel can grow as many as ten pearls in one mussel. And the mussel that is native to the Tennessee River lives as long as 75 years," said Keist. "So when you start doing the numbers, they can really crank out a bunch of beautiful pearls."

The Freshwater Pearl Farm is the only one of it's kind in North America.

"Mr. Latendresse, who moved to Camden, married a Japanese woman and decided to try it here in the beautiful waters of Kentucky Lake here on Birdsong Creek," said Keist.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/features/West-Tennessee...

* NOTE~ the creek BIRDSONG...pearls stolen...
TruthHurts

United States

#170558 Apr 6, 2014
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
and you call me pissy...??? lol
See? Deflection so you don't have to explain yourself! Like I said typical!
reddoggie

Walnut, KS

#170559 Apr 6, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that entire page and did see not any name except for Holly's family. Where did you see them nail a name.
Does not scare me one bit why on earth would you think that? I am not being mean either but that page is ridicules and mostly blames the Bobo's for Holly's disappearance.
There were other posts on a thread that has now been closed that were eerily right on the money.
The point that started this conversation was the fact that some of those who knew about or were involved with Holly's disappearance were on that thread trying to divert from those who WERE getting it right. The word Birdsong, for instance...connected to the pearls, which in turn was the catalyst in getting the ball rolling and ZA behind bars.
Bottom line, there were locals, sabotaging that thread … on purpose.

Since: Mar 14

Southfield, MI

#170560 Apr 6, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I'm glad you posted this. The only three posts that I ever made on that forum are right there. I posted as "Samantha Cincinnati". If you read my comments you will also see that my story has never changed (because I'm telling the truth). These posts were dated August 29th and 30th 2011. I did suggest that the female voice could have been the mother of the neighbor... Which I do not believe at all at this point... But other than that I was dead on!! Wow. I believe that if was these posts that made me a target and led to the Facebook message that I received in September. I must have struck a nerve with someone. Wonder who "meep meep" is... And I wonder who sent "them" to attack me.
Sounds like you ticked off the road runner
reddoggie

Walnut, KS

#170561 Apr 6, 2014
LA was posting on PCF thread.

Toledo, OH

#170562 Apr 6, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
There were other posts on a thread that has now been closed that were eerily right on the money.
The point that started this conversation was the fact that some of those who knew about or were involved with Holly's disappearance were on that thread trying to divert from those who WERE getting it right. The word Birdsong, for instance...connected to the pearls, which in turn was the catalyst in getting the ball rolling and ZA behind bars.
Bottom line, there were locals, sabotaging that thread … on purpose.
and is still going on today......
I'm sure there are many branches of Zach that wants the heat off them...
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170563 Apr 6, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
LA was posting on PCF thread.
That's what I've now learned and I think it's significant!! Imagine if you knew what happened and then came a across my post which nailed where she is... And how many people were involved down to that there is a female accomplice. The only people that would have known what I said was true would be someone involved... Right? So is it safe to assume that the one who set off the attacks was somehow involved? JMO

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#170564 Apr 6, 2014
Justice4Holly:

When you made your first trip to Parsons did you already know of the A Train? Did the woman at Grannies tell you that the A Train hung out there or was she just describing an area of interest? Was this where you saw the shells? TIA

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#170565 Apr 6, 2014
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly hindering an investigation.... JMO
Do you know exactly, word for word, what Clint told the investigators? If not then how could you possibly know if he hindered or helped their investigation or not? That's what I thought....you DON'T! Purely conjecture and speculation on your part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Roberts 5 hr Sick of it 1
Scotty Powers 6 hr Jackie is a 8
Teazers (Feb '12) 10 hr unhuh 216
Beagles Motor in Parsons 14 hr Crystal law 1
Grace and Lane? 14 hr Crystal law 1
Shitty Neighbors? (Aug '15) Fri Crystal 16
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) Thu Ginger Menace 76

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance