Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 266195 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170590 Apr 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What attacks are you talking about?
Well I'm not sure where they started or who they started with but I'm referring to when people started coming to this thread and trying to discredit everything I had ever said by claiming that I lied about everything. They were successful in leading many (including yourself) to believe that I was a liar and this made it more difficult for me to tell anyone about what I had experienced, seen, and heard during my searches. I still stood by my word but it was difficult while I was under fierce attack.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#170591 Apr 6, 2014
QUOTE who="Erika--" "A mussel can grow as many as ten pearls in one mussel.
And the mussel that is native to the Tennessee River lives as long as 75 years," said Keist. "So when you start doing the numbers, they can really crank out a bunch of beautiful pearls."

The Freshwater Pearl Farm is the only one of it's kind in North America.
"Mr. Latendresse, who moved to Camden, married a Japanese woman and decided to try it here in the beautiful waters of Kentucky Lake here on Birdsong Creek," said Keist.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/features/West-Tennessee... with video

the pearls were stolen from Mr. Latendresse.....QUOTE

Erika, Thanks!
it's very interesting how the pearls was grown in Tennessee.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#170592 Apr 6, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow. I'm glad you posted this. The only three posts that I ever made on that forum are right there. I posted as "Samantha Cincinnati". If you read my comments you will also see that my story has never changed (because I'm telling the truth). These posts were dated August 29th and 30th 2011. I did suggest that the female voice could have been the mother of the neighbor... Which I do not believe at all at this point... But other than that I was dead on!! Wow. I believe that if was these posts that made me a target and led to the Facebook message that I received in September. I must have struck a nerve with someone. Wonder who "meep meep" is... And I wonder who sent "them" to attack me.
SmokesNmirrorS1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you ticked off the road runner
How many times have you repeatedly posted to this forum that you are not a psychic and you do not consult the spirits yet you are now telling us you posted as Samantha Cincinnati on Psychic Crime Fighters? Who talks to spirits in “well not really dreams but visions.”

[Excerpt ]Samantha Cincinnati Profile Page..…

About Me

I have dreams… well not really “dreams but visions. They occur when I am in the “middle” place between awake and asleep. In this place, I have conversations with people who have passed on. Sometimes I know them… often times I don’t. But, they are usually trying to tell me either where to find their body, or who killed them, or what they need before they can “move on”.

How many times have you been busted for posting under multiple monikers on this thead alone?

Have you worked on any other cases? I find it odd that MeepMeep and you as Samantha Cincinatti have not posted on any other cases

Where you also posting as Meep Meep on Psychic Crime Fighters? I’ve notice similarities in your writing, especially that habit you have of not completing some sentences but eluding to …“…”
For someone who proclaims that what she is saying is true in just about every post I seem to find very little truth at all!

Are you “Meep Meep?” I’m not accusing I’m just asking!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#170593 Apr 6, 2014
scratch my head wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, I don't get it either........
Don't feel lonesome! I never got it either.
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170594 Apr 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How many times, have you repeatedly posted to this forum, that you are not a psychic and you do not consult the spirits yet you are now telling us you posted as Samantha Cincinnati on Psychic Crime Fighters? Who talks to spirits in “well not rally dreams but visions.”
[Excerpt ]Samantha Cincinnati Profile Page..…
About Me
I have dreams… well not really “dreams but visions. They occur when I am in the “middle” place between awake and asleep. In this place, I have conversations with people who have passed on. Sometimes I know them… often times I don’t. But, they are usually trying to tell me either where to find their body, or who killed them, or what they need before they can “move on”.
How many times have you been busted for posting under multiple monikers on this thead alone?
Have you worked on any other cases? I find it odd that MeepMeep and you as Samantha Cincinatti have not posted on any other cases
Where you also posting as Meep Meep on Psychic Crime Fighters? I’ve notice similarities in your writing, especially that habit you have of not completing some sentences but eluding to …“…”
For someone who proclaims that what she is saying is true in just about every post I seem to find very little truth at all!
Are you “Meep Meep?” I’m not accusing I’m just asking!
I'm not "Meep Meep". I would like to know who she is though. Everything I said then, as Samantha Cincinnati" is true. I do dream in that "middle conscious" place and I do have conversations in that place. I don't seek or consult with spirits a and I do not fancy myself "psychic". I believe that it is a God given gift. I'm sorry if my writing style is similar to "meep meep's" but I feel that you put way to much weight into how people write. You have been wrong more times than I can even keep track of when you have thought that certain posters were me. I don't care about that though. I don't know you personally and I have no idea why you have such a deep anger toward me. But I don't hate you. In fact... I would love to invite you to come to my church this Easter. I will greet you with a hug and smile and even save you a seat.

Sorry for the late response by the way... Went to the last service today. I hope I've answered your questions.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#170595 Apr 6, 2014
QUOTE who="Noogan" "There are four pearl operations in the United States: The American Pearl Company, headed by John Latendresse, is based in Camden, Tennessee, and has farms in Tennessee, Texas and Louisiana;
the American Shell Company whose Chief Executive is Jim Peach, is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, and has a farm in Big Sandy, Tennessee;

Cross Pacific Pearls, whose top man is Paul Cross, has offices in Nevada City, California and a farm in Marysville, California;
Hawaii Cultured Pearls is owned by a corporation that includes former Hawaii Governor George Ariyoshi and a Japanese partner, and has a facility at Keahole Point on the Big Island in Hawaii.
The first three farms are in commercial production of freshwater pearls in lakes, using a variety of mussels. The Hawaii company is experimenting with the culture of saltwater pearls in oysters on land."
http://www.islandpearls.net/article2.htm .......
Noogan, Very Interesting!!

Location hidden

#170596 Apr 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
Come on J4H, We are waiting for your answers. I'm not attacking you I'm just asking because we want the truth.
?
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170597 Apr 6, 2014
A prayer for the board:

Lord I pray your light of truth on this board so that your children will not be misled by evil. I know that lies will always be present but I pray that you will shine your light so that those lies are exposed to those who truly seek truth!! I trust that your hand is on this case and is leading the investigation so that Holly's murderers and all who were involved will soon be exposed and brought to justice! I pray that you will continue to give Holly's friends, family, and community strength and courage to stand against the evil that has plagued their hometown, and I pray that you will give those who have invested time, emotion, and resources the answers that they (we) so desperately seek.

With holy boldness I declare that Satan is defeated and Jesus Christ is Lord of all!!
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170598 Apr 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
?
What else do you feel you need to know? I think I answered your questions. Did I miss something?

And let me ask you something... How can you say that you find "little" truth in my posts? What do you perceive as truth?

Location hidden

#170599 Apr 6, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "Meep Meep". I would like to know who she is though. Everything I said then, as Samantha Cincinnati" is true. I do dream in that "middle conscious" place and I do have conversations in that place. I don't seek or consult with spirits a and I do not fancy myself "psychic". I believe that it is a God given gift. I'm sorry if my writing style is similar to "meep meep's" but I feel that you put way to much weight into how people write. You have been wrong more times than I can even keep track of when you have thought that certain posters were me. I don't care about that though. I don't know you personally and I have no idea why you have such a deep anger toward me. But I don't hate you. In fact... I would love to invite you to come to my church this Easter. I will greet you with a hug and smile and even save you a seat.
Sorry for the late response by the way... Went to the last service today. I hope I've answered your questions.
No you didn't answer all of them and I do hate you just wondering and asking.

Have you worked on any other cases? I find it odd that MeepMeep and you as Samantha Cincinatti have not posted on any other cases being that you say that God has granted you such a wonderful gift.

Thanks for the invite but I think I'll pass!:)
TruthHurts

United States

#170600 Apr 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
Hmmm..........Unanswered Questions and the Derailment begins!
Call Dionne Warwick from the Psychic Friends Network..maybe she can help you!
Older Than Dirt

Sulphur Springs, TX

#170601 Apr 6, 2014
Older Than Dirt wrote:
I have read pages upon pages about the thief of pearls. I may be old but still have a few brain cells left. What is the connection between the thief of pearls and Hollys' abduction and murder? Did that not occur after her said abduction and murder? TIA
So far no one has had the maners to answer. Why?
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170602 Apr 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you worked on any other cases? I find it odd that MeepMeep and you as Samantha Cincinatti have not posted on any other cases being that you say that God has granted you such a wonderful gift.
I have not "worked" on any other cases and I don't really consider what I did on this case "work". Everything I did was on a volunteer basis and i never meant to get as deep as I did. I wanted to help the family and I just got a lot closer than intended. I have dreamed of others but this was the first one I took the initiative to actually try to help. Honestly this case took so much of my life between the case itself and the personal attacks that came as a result that I highly doubt I will ever go near a missing person/murder case again. If I do... I can tell you that I would do things much much differently. For instance... I wouldn't talk about my dreams or anything case related online. That was a BIG mistake!!

Inbox me if you change your mind! I'm serious. Prayed for you again today!!
Justice4Holly

Smartt, TN

#170603 Apr 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and another thing... I didn't even know Topix or PCF existed until I googled updates on Holly's case and stumbled across their links so even if I had "worked" any other cases... I wouldn't have known to "post" on them. But as I said... I will never post again regarding anything I dream about or discover in any real case. That was my first mistake!!

Location hidden

#170604 Apr 6, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do you feel you need to know? I think I answered your questions. Did I miss something?
And let me ask you something... How can you say that you find "little" truth in my posts? What do you perceive as truth?
I admire the fact that you're trying to clear things up with LW but I think it's an accepted fact that she posts under many monikers on THIS site so I see no reason to worry about posting on a totally different site under a different moniker.

On facebook I post under my name. Isn't that the same thing?

I just ignore her. She has no credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Location hidden

#170605 Apr 6, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't perceive it as truthful to say you have not posted under multiple monikers when you have previously admitted to it on this thread.

I don' t perceive it as truthful for anyone to post things one knows as if in a dream. That's pure deceit.

If you are really, truly as gifted as you proclaim why are you here on topix? Why are you only helping with Holly's case? Why are you not helping others? I only see you involved in the Holly Bobo case and you seem to have connected with LA on Psychic Crime Fighters.

Your closeness in the case and those surrounding it gives me reason for question. I just find it beyond odd.

Location hidden

#170606 Apr 6, 2014
Older Than Dirt wrote:
<quoted text>
So far no one has had the maners to answer. Why?
I'm with you. I'm not sure there is a connection other than it helped get ZA behind bars again.

My guess is the pearls may have been stolen from ZA's house a couple weeks before and that led to the threat to AB since her family was involved.

Considering it happened so long after the abduction I can't see a direct connection other than maybe some of the same players being involved.

In other words, I have no clue.

Location hidden

#170607 Apr 6, 2014
linkplease wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire the fact that you're trying to clear things up with LW but I think it's an accepted fact that she posts under many monikers on THIS site so I see no reason to worry about posting on a totally different site under a different moniker.
On facebook I post under my name. Isn't that the same thing?
I just ignore her. She has no credibility as far as I'm concerned.
It's not my creditability that we are talking about here - I'm simply asking questions.
Older Than Dirt

Sulphur Springs, TX

#170608 Apr 6, 2014
linkplease wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you. I'm not sure there is a connection other than it helped get ZA behind bars again.
My guess is the pearls may have been stolen from ZA's house a couple weeks before and that led to the threat to AB since her family was involved.
Considering it happened so long after the abduction I can't see a direct connection other than maybe some of the same players being involved.
In other words, I have no clue.
Thank you so much for your reply. I couldn't and still haven't seen the connection. That is why I muddled through pages of discussion of the pearl thief, so decided to ask. At least you are honest on that point.
Kansas mother

United States

#170609 Apr 6, 2014
There has been mention of a Michael Alexander being involved in the abduction of Holly. Is there a possibility that his name is Justin Michael Alexander? I ran across a Facebook page for him from Henderson. Anybody know? I found it quite interesting that on 4/16/11 he posted that he had dislocated & fractured his knee 4 days prior. Could he possibly have meant 3 days instead of 4? He was asked how it happened but did not give an explanation. It just made me think of the comment that Shayne Austin had a scratched up face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Gilliam richie wright 4 hr Bub 2
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 19 hr Tammy 908
Scott Gulledge Tue Buddy 7
What happened to Richard Pelc? Tue missingmanparsons 1
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... Tue guest 72
Karen Bobo Mon JoCity Reader 101
When will there be justice for Wesley? Oct 16 Watching17 35
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Sep 30 Wondering 2,560

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web