Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 20 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

bno

Wichita, KS

#170421 Apr 5, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, curious that you seldom give an opinion but absolutely had to on my post, Then wonder of wonders one of your retards answers just to confirm hopeless's comment that we might just be the same person. Who are you to question anybody who posts here? It's a public forum jackpot. What the Bobo's do with their ill gotten gains is entirely up to them but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion on it or anything else they do. Your last statement is too stupid to even comment on. Maybe your Retarded Professional toon knows the answer. It's the way of the hills I 'spose.
I responded because you are a nasty idiot. I should have been more specific, I seldom give opinions on the case itself. I do, however, give opinions on idiots that post here, that's what I do for a hobby, whack trolls and idiot. Now run along,SW aka Ret. Prof.

“we dem boyz”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#170422 Apr 5, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF!!!!!!???? Gee I wonder if old hopeful/reddoggie/2cents/tweet iebird isn't behind this toon. Talk about mentally ill. Christ in a chevy you do need help.
Possibly, but you missed the point. Getting you worked up and under their suspicion was worth the price of admission. They'll dawg you til you leave. Now close up that eskimono and quit pissin' on folk.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#170423 Apr 5, 2014
my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me what you like, im more of a man than you will ever be. I can always prove that if need be. There are tons of places to spew your hate, this isnt one. Good day
Course you can you knuckle dragging inbred. Hillbully throwdown, how predictable.
Andy Griffith

Rockford, MN

#170424 Apr 5, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Andy are you flirting with me?! Why you thinking about my mouth? You're drooling on the wrong guy. Check out the reverend Jer though. He's your best bet.
For a man, you sure do have bodacious tits!
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#170425 Apr 5, 2014
Andy Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
For a man, you sure do have bodacious tits!
Now I call that hitting above the waist for the lack of a better place to strike, lol.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170426 Apr 5, 2014
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
YBOT are you inferring that wherever Christians believe they go once they die ie heaven, is no vacation? Why do you all want to go so badly then? Isn't it why you follow the teachings of Jesus the Christ? To eventually end up there. If you believe she's there, why aren't you rejoicing rather than spewing hate towards some random internet poster? What makes you think poor Holly was lying on her back asking God to have mercy on her and forgive her wrong doings? Is that how you all envision your end? Yikes.
Justice for HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#170427 Apr 5, 2014
ASouthernDixieBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not speaking for YB, but wanted to throw something out there. I'm not sure where you pulled heaven is no vacation from YB's post. And her post about lying on her back asking God to have mercy was intended specifically for Say What, not Holly.
I can guarantee you, without having any knowledge of the details of this case, that Holly did talk to God during this horrific time, if something had not happened immediately to her. I would guarantee you she prayed for help and comfort. And before you go off on God not answering, I can guarantee you He did. He never promised us a storm-free life, but does promise to protect us. His own disciples didn't walk off with God. Most died horrific deaths, but never faltered from their focus, which brought them peace during a time that most people can't even fathom experiencing. So, yes, I think Holly is rejoicing, and we should be, too...but we are human, which makes it hard. I don't beat the Bible over anyone I encounter...it wouldn't do any good, and truth is, most non-believers have a pretty good grasp on the Bible. It's takes a lot of faith not to believe in anything. I'm grateful I don't carry that burden, since I know I don't have to take that control.
My prayer is never intended for my will, but His. Please don't take anything I'm saying to you as spewing hate. I meant for nothing said to be taken that way. I am so, so sorry that you have decided that Jesus has left the building. I truly ache for that. IMO, I know He left the building, too, once the stone was rolled away! I'm so thankful for that!
Prayers for the Bobo family and Drew ,and Justice for Holly

Location hidden

#170428 Apr 5, 2014
bno wrote:
From Twitter: The Justice for Holly ride today....People Care!!
https://twitter.com/NicholeManna/status/45251...
https://twitter.com/megan_kristin/status/4525...
Prayers for the family and justice for Holly

Location hidden

#170429 Apr 5, 2014
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
YBOT are you inferring that wherever Christians believe they go once they die ie heaven, is no vacation? Why do you all want to go so badly then? Isn't it why you follow the teachings of Jesus the Christ? To eventually end up there. If you believe she's there, why aren't you rejoicing rather than spewing hate towards some random internet poster? What makes you think poor Holly was lying on her back asking God to have mercy on her and forgive her wrong doings? Is that how you all envision your end? Yikes.
I believe the person's responsible for Holly's death will burn in hell forever more for their part ,unless they repent of their sins and God see's fit to forgive them.
Kansas mother

Lawrence, KS

#170430 Apr 5, 2014
Really-1 wrote:
Yes, I knew about this. This happened way before their girls were born. Did the ex not know of his rape charges until just recently?
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#170431 Apr 5, 2014
Yellow bird of Texas wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the person's responsible for Holly's death will burn in hell forever more for their part ,unless they repent of their sins and God see's fit to forgive them.
Whaaaaaaatttttt? Your God is mean. You need to meet the real one. Also, both times you answered that post you didn't address the actual questions he was asking so that makes me think that you and him/her are the same poster.
Hopeful

Olive Branch, MS

#170432 Apr 5, 2014
I believe that RetartedProfessional is about to blow. Jehovah Witnesses arenít well thought of in this part of the world. He/she/it needs to go back to camp and regroup.

Location hidden

#170433 Apr 5, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaaatttttt? Your God is mean. You need to meet the real one. Also, both times you answered that post you didn't address the actual questions he was asking so that makes me think that you and him/her are the same poster.
Prayers for the Bobo family and Drew! Justice for Holly!
Barney Fife

Paris, TN

#170434 Apr 5, 2014
Kansas mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I knew about this. This happened way before their girls were born. Did the ex not know of his rape charges until just recently?
Are they his girls or her girls from a previous relationship? If you check all these friends of friends they are in relationships with babies. If you go back a few years on their fb pages they are in different relationships with a different baby. Seems few ever get married just have relationships and babies. It is like an epidemic all over West Tennessee.

Since: Apr 14

Toronto, Canada

#170435 Apr 5, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
All I remember of this is a bunch of psychics coming to post and talking about dreams and I was upset because I felt they needed to be posting that mess on PCF not here but what you are talking about isn't a dream and I'm not sure if I completely understand it because quite frankly It sounds a little convoluted but that is simply my opinion.
So this woman you met told you SA asked her to alibi him and she gave you directions of where to go to find Holly? Then when you got there all you found was meth trash? This occurred on your first trip ever to Parsons? Then you returned to this same spot with the Cue search team?
After reading this post, Ill tell you what I can about some of the goings on re PCF that I know of anyhow. I do believe some of the members there are truly "gifted" no one has to agree with me on that, nor am I looking for contreversy about the whole issue of that. What I DO know is some ppl I believe to be connected with Hollys murder, watched that site, thread, participated in giving false leads.. etc etc and it was known. Also Lisa Autry herself was a frequent poster on that thread. Also someone who called themself Jane who said they had info but didnt know what to do in order to be protected.. Turned out to be quite interesting as I think people involved were using that thread to communicate with one another. Im no nutjob here, and as someone implied someone from canada is using multiple IDs, Im not one of them, I use just this one.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#170436 Apr 5, 2014
Hopeful wrote:
I believe that RetartedProfessional is about to blow. Jehovah Witnesses arenít well thought of in this part of the world. He/she/it needs to go back to camp and regroup.
Oh looky here who shows up again. What a coincidence? Soon as it starts to look like the truth about who RetPro might be, the person who first planted the post that is was me, rides in on her/his/it's broom. Hey dunce cap queen, when you're trying to insult somebody even if its your own poster, try spelling the name correctly. You" Retarted "Professional hahahahahahaha.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#170437 Apr 5, 2014
Canuk wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading this post, Ill tell you what I can about some of the goings on re PCF that I know of anyhow. I do believe some of the members there are truly "gifted" no one has to agree with me on that, nor am I looking for contreversy about the whole issue of that. What I DO know is some ppl I believe to be connected with Hollys murder, watched that site, thread, participated in giving false leads.. etc etc and it was known. Also Lisa Autry herself was a frequent poster on that thread. Also someone who called themself Jane who said they had info but didnt know what to do in order to be protected.. Turned out to be quite interesting as I think people involved were using that thread to communicate with one another. Im no nutjob here, and as someone implied someone from canada is using multiple IDs, Im not one of them, I use just this one.
never mind the fact that you just joined April 2014. Minor detail. Everybody who posts here can use multiple id's if they register them. Nice try tho.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#170438 Apr 5, 2014
Hopeful wrote:
Now you're attacking a religion that you have no clue that anybody is part of just because it's not your own. Boy, your God has some funny ideas about who can worship Him and who can't. Or are those your own biases and bigotry?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#170439 Apr 5, 2014
Kansas mother wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I knew about this. This happened way before their girls were born. Did the ex not know of his rape charges until just recently?
I have no clue. All I know is once a rapist always a potential rapist. I probably shouldn't have even posted that, I just can't stand them. Sorry!
Hopeful

Olive Branch, MS

#170440 Apr 5, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're attacking a religion that you have no clue that anybody is part of just because it's not your own. Boy, your God has some funny ideas about who can worship Him and who can't. Or are those your own biases and bigotry?
Two or three times each year the Jehovah Witnesses show up at my door and present the same kind of foolishness you two guys are gobbling -- or is there only one of you. I didnít misspell RetardedProfessionalís exalted title. What kind of professional is he/she/it? Sounds like a professional idiot to me. You and he/she/it needs to get off of this forum and get your lessons. Make the teacher proud of you on Monday morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(BOBBY) Robert Bunce (Jul '13) 35 min smh 8
cavewoman 1 hr James 3
Cable in Medina 2 hr cut cable 2
Cinco de Mayo 5 hr wtsf queen 1
Heather Rainey May 1 Crystal 5
Brooke Eckert Apr 30 wondering 11
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Apr 29 prayforbobo 133
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]