Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 202,112

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#167572 Mar 24, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
These posters know better, as does those monitering. Truth will come out, as it always does.
I know who "monitors" the thread.

But, to say what "posters know" is a complete fallacy if they claim I post as anyone else.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#167573 Mar 24, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when J4H said you were also one of LW's puppets?
I do.
She would know.
Are you as sure about this as you were about Holly would return skipping up the driveway?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#167574 Mar 24, 2014
And all the self righteous people here using this suit as a way to shut up those who don't agree with them, just remember you ALL have trashed people in this case, again, especially the young men in that town who have been dragged through the mud at the beginning of this case.
Nobody is making up anything about the Bobos anyway, most people here are posting an opinion on what they think about the case.
The suit posted here above is about someone starting FAKE information, not passing off an opinion.

Example:

"BOBOS KILLED HOLLY FOR INSURANCE"

"BOBOS ARE HIDING SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY ACT FUNNY"

One is a statement of fact, another is an opinion based off of information or an interpretation of facts.

It doesn't matter anyway, because public figures are fair game to all kind of nuts balls on the Internet. This is the way it is.

Now if a newspaper/journalist posted known lies about a public figure it could be considered libel or slanderous. However, even that is hard to win for the person being lied about, the most these public figures ever get is a retraction from the paper/news organization. At most.

The first amendment is protected in all of these suits.

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#167575 Mar 24, 2014
Yellow bird of Texas wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you to be a typical Bobo Basher ,end of that statement ,LW and guess who, have been bashing the family all day and You needed to add to it so you chime in that they were not truthful with their interview with LE ,This interview would not be about their personal business it was to gather facts about who might want to harm Holly, It is none of yours or my business when they last had a BM!
You didn't answer my question, why do you bother talking to me?

So basically, is okay for you to have an opinion and as long as I agree with it then I'm cool? But if I have questions about something regarding the case that you don't agree with it's a problem? Closed minded individual you evidently are...
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#167576 Mar 24, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as sure about this as you were about Holly would return skipping up the driveway?
Ernie, I believed it even after Mr.Gwyn said they were going to safely bring her home.
Silly me.
Wow

Marion, NC

#167577 Mar 24, 2014
WeatherGuard Construction just filed a lawsuit last week, against 18 anonymous "John Doe's" who posted in a TOPIX Forum regarding their company.
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#167578 Mar 24, 2014
Andy Griffith wrote:
Doggie is good people she isn't one of these trolls.
Ohhhh Andy!:)) <3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167579 Mar 24, 2014
Yellow bird of Texas wrote:
<quoted text> I believe you to be a typical Bobo Basher ,end of that statement ,LW and guess who, have been bashing the family all day and You needed to add to it so you chime in that they were not truthful with their interview with LE ,This interview would not be about their personal business it was to gather facts about who might want to harm Holly, It is none of yours or my business when they last had a BM!
I did not bash the Bobo's, I simply stated my opinion concerning the matter and I stand by it regardless of who is doing it. I had two comments concerning it so that is not all day. Get your facts straight!
Caring

Albany, GA

#167580 Mar 24, 2014
Pepsi Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
this will go nowhere.
Topix is typical of any forum where discussions take place anonymously.
I think that is presumptuous at best.

Perhaps you missed all of the article provided.

Here is an excerpt:

One legal action involving Topix occurred in Lawrence County, Ohio, and just last week resulted in a judge AWARDING $55,000 in damages to an Ironton man who claimed four individuals using fake names defamed him by posting malicious comments about him on the site.

A similar case earlier this year in Union County, Ga., resulted in jury AWARDING a man $404,000 in damages over numerous libelous statements that were posted about him on Topix.

So posters can go right ahead and falsely accuse people if they wish but they shouldn't be surprised when they find themselves in civil court.
Wow

Marion, NC

#167581 Mar 24, 2014
All kinds of cases have been won. I don't know you are clinging to the " public officials " phrase. That's just something you've invented. Means nothing in legal terms you can be sued but play dumb. Just another incompetent, shallow and cruel person that shouldn't be trying so hard to hurt a family that's already hurting. You are a pathetic coward.

Location hidden

#167582 Mar 24, 2014
Professor wrote:
If you're going to libel the Bobo family, choose some place else besides their home town Topix forum.
Think, idiots. If anyone can get your ip it would be their high powered personal attorney.
Now knock off the Bobo family bashing.
You are not going to use scare tactics to try and shut up people who happen to have a different OPINION than you.
This is funny, because as soon as people see an opportunity to be a nazi and control someone else as long as they are not being effected then they're all for it.
You all better stand up for EVERYONE's freedom of speech and right to express an opinion or else your asses are going to be in the line of fire soon enough.
You must stand up for those you disagree with in order to protect your own freedom of speech.

Stop being pussies, and learn to ignore those who troll or deal with others who don't think like you do.

People are allowed to not like the Bobos or suspect them of hiding something. It's not against the law and nobody's getting dragged out of their home over an opinion on Topix.

Just stop trying to shut up those who don't post what you want. you look fucking ridiculous being an adult who can't deal with opposing views.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167583 Mar 24, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, is okay for you to have an opinion and as long as I agree with it then I'm cool? But if I have questions about something regarding the case that you don't agree with it's a problem? Closed minded individual you evidently are...
That's nothing ask her about her lime green eyeshadow! I'll have to send you that photo in a pm!

Central KY

#167584 Mar 24, 2014
I found this on the AR15 site.

Word is this Autry guy told the other guys how to kill her and hide the body, At one point I heard he was being charged with conspiracy.. Not sure if that has changed by now.. I heard that last week... Supposedly the A gang (what these gems refer to themselves as) done a lot of horrible shit to her before and after she was dead.. At one point they burned her, threw her in a car and shot the car up, Then threw her down a well..

Caring

Albany, GA

#167585 Mar 24, 2014
Professor wrote:
If you're going to libel the Bobo family, choose some place else besides their home town Topix forum.
Think, idiots. If anyone can get your ip it would be their high powered personal attorney.
Now knock off the Bobo family bashing.
Thank you.

Location hidden

#167586 Mar 24, 2014
Wow wrote:
WeatherGuard Construction just filed a lawsuit last week, against 18 anonymous "John Doe's" who posted in a TOPIX Forum regarding their company.
And? people file law suits for stupid shit 24/7. We are a litigious country.
Maybe we all should just notifiy the mods and admin to have this thread shut down since some are having issues dealing with various opinions and are now trying to threaten people with lawsuits because they're butt hurt over people who don't co-sign their opinions.

Lets just have this thread closed down and be done with it.

Central KY

#167587 Mar 24, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Ernie, I believed it even after Mr.Gwyn said they were going to safely bring her home.
Silly me.
Dont crawfish now G you stated something similar for months now, silly isnt the word that comes to mind.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#167588 Mar 24, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me.
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! I am an incurable optimist. I still don't believe it, even though they've said the words. It's called denial, and I have a bad case!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#167589 Mar 24, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly that is what burns me up about you is,you always have to close your statement with a slanderous remark .
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#167590 Mar 24, 2014
JER29 wrote:
Word is this Autry guy told the other guys how to kill her and hide the body, At one point I heard he was being charged with conspiracy.. Not sure if that has changed by now.. I heard that last week... Supposedly the A gang (what these gems refer to themselves as) done a lot of horrible shit to her before and after she was dead.. At one point they burned her, threw her in a car and shot the car up, Then threw her down a well..
Interesting but, gruesome, Bert.
But, may I interject that the car was being taken TO the Adams property. Not being impounded as evidence.

It seems like a lot of gossip based on snippets from the news and how some people chose to
tie it into a scenario.
Wonderer

Nashville, TN

#167591 Mar 24, 2014
JER29 wrote:
What is an "AR15 site"? TIA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) 1 hr firstandfinalshou... 25
Jimbo Ramey Mon Abc123 3
1 Blessing From God Nov 23 We all can in belief 9
Who is it Jimbo is staying with? Nov 23 Kim 8
pearcys Nov 23 MyNametoo2 4
What do you think about the indians in Decatur ... Nov 22 kama sutra nutra 2
Ann Blankenship Nov 22 Truthful 13
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons People Search