Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 251211 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Lombard, IL

#167707 Mar 24, 2014
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! one more thing. Don't forget HWY 641, and the cell phone to sim card. I forgot. Keep this little comment for future use. For I have said it all along about the WOW team haven't I? You think things fixing to get confusing now? HA! HA! You just wait... I can promise you that this is just the beginning from what I have said tonight.
The beginnings of the fire that consumes all who disparage Holly and her family.
May God have mercy on your soul.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#167708 Mar 24, 2014
Andy Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
So what makes you keep nit picking EVERYTHING the Bobos do instead of maybe focusing on za, or who his accomplices could be? I guess the bobos selling t shirts is far worse than what Zach did huh? You seem very bitter towards the bobos like you have a personal grudge, or you just like to see people suffer, I'm not sure which.
Both, perhaps?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#167709 Mar 24, 2014
Dollars and Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Best pipe your ass down Holly basher.
You have the wrong poster.

I'm from 'Round Here

#167710 Mar 24, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this something that could help advance me in my career?
I've always wanted to be a detective! ;)
Just leave your "arm-chair". lol
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#167711 Mar 24, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you give anything? If you did it must have been because you cared. If you did not its because you didn't care, therefore it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Do you have any compassion at ALL? I sincerely hope the world never caves in on you and no one wants to do anything but point their finger at you for it being all your own fault!
You do whatever you want. I don't tell people how to spend their time or their money.
How the heck to you equate $$ with compassion unless it's to feed the hungry, clothe the poor?
You are wrong-headed.
Is that your sincere hope? OK lady, you compassionate caring person, you. LoL.

I'm from 'Round Here

#167712 Mar 24, 2014
TruthHurts wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know that the Bobos haven't aired their "dirty laundry" as you call it to the investigators--the PEOPLE actually INVESTIGATING this case? Or if they have any "dirty laundry" at all? Just because some on Topix or the public aren't satisfied doesn't mean investigators aren't satisfied . I think some of this forum has to nitpick & criticize the Bobos' every movement or action to justify their ugly, speculative, & hostile comments towards this family going on for almost 3 years! JMO
I think some people are upset because there may be no "dirty laundry" to air. Anyone ever thought about that? Wow!
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#167713 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you happen to have a patient that has had a daughter missing for 3 years and the heard that possibly that daughter was put through a wood chipper? I think that would go just a little deeper. JMOO
What about going through a windshield alive instead of a woodchipper (speculated) dead? Nah, that would never measure up in your mind.
What an absolute fool you prove yourself to be. Self-righteous and sanctimonious.

Since: Nov 12

Starkville, MS

#167714 Mar 24, 2014
THE SEARCH MAP FOR HOLLY BOBO..:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms...
Curiousin Ne

Morse Bluff, NE

#167715 Mar 24, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
So zZoey if the abduction was staged the dogs wouldn't scent and there would be no drag marks and all of the people that are in Holly's life would be checked and cleared and there would be no real need to search only to keep up a private appearance of one! They wouldn't want to release the 911 tapes and blood info and the lunch purse and cell phones could have been easily planted which we though all along anyway.
From June 23 2011

So now I understand why LW is so upset about the T Shirts...She thought the whole thing was a hoax!

OMG...that's all I can say!!

No wonder there are so many socks in the drawer, after that kind of speculation who would find you credible?
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#167716 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't want to face any unpleasantness based solely on rumors. If that day comes to face something real, then we will all have to face it. Until then, why don't you just drop the suppositions and fairytales and let the TBI/FBI tell us if there is any other unpleasantness or just someone telling lies and hoping they are true. How about that? Don't borrow trouble that may never come. If it's true, it will come out. If it's not, why worry about it now and hurt these people even more when it can all possibly be avoided? Seems a lot of people just want to find SOMETHING..........ANYTHING to point some kind of finger at the Bobos. JMOO
What the hell is your problem? Night after night you post your drivel to me.
If you post anything more, I will just ignore it.
There are supposedly plenty of other posters here who may want to talk to you.
I don't.

I'm from 'Round Here

#167717 Mar 24, 2014
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
agree with you 100 percent there are a few people that calls them as they see them.
Why sugarcoat your thoughts? If everyone thought the same about everything things would get boring pretty quick.
Thinking outside the box is what gets things done
"Thinking" outside the box is one thing. Posting that every thought with no guess if it is even feasible is quite another. Nothing negative needs to be posted without something other than a suspicion to back it up. Hoping for 'dirty laundry" or something thinks hasn't been told is not fact. Seems there are way too many on here wanting things to be far more worse than they already are..........if that's even possible. JMOO
Wow

Las Vegas, NV

#167718 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I think some people are upset because there may be no "dirty laundry" to air. Anyone ever thought about that? Wow!
That's rich coming from your trolling ass.
Curiousin Ne

Morse Bluff, NE

#167719 Mar 24, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You do whatever you want. I don't tell people how to spend their time or their money.
How the heck to you equate $$ with compassion unless it's to feed the hungry, clothe the poor?
You are wrong-headed.
Is that your sincere hope? OK lady, you compassionate caring person, you. LoL.
Obviously some people find trying to ease the financial burden of a family that has lost a child a worthwhile cause. They don't donate with the caveat that at some point they want an accounting of how it was spent because they don't care. They give simply to ease a burden in one aspect of the Bobo family. I'm sure that's tough to understand.
Wow

Las Vegas, NV

#167720 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you happen to have a patient that has had a daughter missing for 3 years and the heard that possibly that daughter was put through a wood chipper? I think that would go just a little deeper. JMOO
You have to repeat the gory bullshit, right? You're a real sick one.

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#167721 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>Also, so far we don't even know if the Bobos will get to bury THEIR baby.
Spin it any which way, pain is pain to a parent. You will not convince me that one parents pain is greater than another. My heart breaks for the Bobos for their heartache just the same that it breaks for someone else who has lost a child. It isn't something anyone should have to bare.

I'm from 'Round Here

#167722 Mar 24, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
D'Lynn whatshername and Karen were picking out designs and colors hardly 24 hours after Holly went missing. We know that because they had matching Ts for the first searchers before Saturday rolled around.
The family has stated that they will do the authorizing, thank you very much.
While you might think they are broken, I say not so broken that they can't contemplate designs and colors and emblems for Ts now.
There is a Search Fund, how many others I don't know.
What I do know is that we are told it is to "raise awareness".
This is a town saturated in pink ribbons and billboards.
So that is a lame excuse. Don't you think?
The courthouse was a spectacle recently.
They should let the donors know where there money is going, where it has been and will be spent.
Fair enough?
Why is someone is Georgia,(correct?) so worried about how donations are being spent in Tennessee..........I have to wonder.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167723 Mar 24, 2014
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! one more thing. Don't forget HWY 641, and the cell phone to sim card. I forgot. Keep this little comment for future use. For I have said it all along about the WOW team haven't I? You think things fixing to get confusing now? HA! HA! You just wait... I can promise you that this is just the beginning from what I have said tonight.
If what I am thinking is correct It makes perfect sense to me!!!
Wonderer

Ashland City, TN

#167724 Mar 24, 2014
wants the truth wrote:
j. mitchell is who locals are referring to as the fourth that no one wants to talk about. his dad is decatur county police officer. j. autry has no bond and z.adams bond is set at 60,000.not very much information has been being discussed locally since yesterday.
Post 103407 pg 5004
flower

Versailles, KY

#167725 Mar 24, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Why put a price on it, at all?
It sickens me.
What is the money for?
Who is the PR team working for the Bobos?
Who is telling them this is a good idea?
It isn't.
This was gone over and over when the Tshirts were first sold, but I'll go over it again w/some facts that people who have made their skulls thick from trying to think of ways to bash the Bobo's just can't seem to think straight enough to get in their bird brains. Now-try to think...$10 for a colored Tshirt, have you bought any clothes in the last 15 yrs or so? I guess if the Bobo's had won the megamillions they could afford to just give them away. This was the idea of that D'Lynne woman who was Karen's friend...not a PR firm. Holly had just been taken, her friend was trying to help and thought it would be a good idea to keep Holly in everyone's mind. And in case you didn't get my 1st answer I'll explain it further. I've owned businesses where I've bought promotional items such as T-shirts, a nice colored T -shirt w/2 color printing, in as small of quantities that they were ordering them in (not knowing how many would sell-and having to pay out of their pockets...and perhaps get stuck w/a bunch, and lose money would probably cost at least $9 ea...maybe a little less if the printing co. made them a great deal due to the families circumstances. And at $1-$1.50 no one got rich off these after having to handle them and take them places.
Ang

Knoxville, TN

#167726 Mar 24, 2014
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
this info link to KY arrests was posted earlier, i think by LW.
she had a previous arrest in KY on 2 felony C drug charges, supervision ends on 1/13/15.
so, IMO, it could possibly be a violation of her probation. with who she hung out with, she could have been exposed to a host of issues that would count as violations, such as the pearl caper.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24886626/do...
anyway, go here ---> http://kool.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/AdvancedS...
plug in her name for the details.
so this is just a guess as to why she has been picked up. it could be something new, of course.
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? 1 hr S Kelley 6
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 6 hr gamedog 116
Decatur County Schools Mon Confused 1
Roy Hutto jr. (Jun '13) Mon whatever 15
Angie Dickerson Mon U got this 11
Jamie Evans May 20 Anonymous 2
aaron haggard May 19 saddened 9

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance