Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239485 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Sunday

Jamestown, TN

#167159 Mar 23, 2014
"Things aren't like they seem". So over this quote. It's been 3 years now!

Who has a vendetta against Holly? And why? Can anyone answer?

Locals are any of you guys on tonight?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#167160 Mar 23, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I care, but what is this for and what does it have to do with what I posted?
If you cant figure this one out ask someone with a higher iq than yours, man.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#167161 Mar 23, 2014
Wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>Posted about VD on 7/29/13. This answers some of the questions ask earlier today.
And raises more question.
So VD and Holly were good friends?

Why would she be buds with a meth cooker, if indeed these are the allegations?
lucas buck

United States

#167162 Mar 23, 2014
Andy Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>Someone on meth could easily have done it. They used to give pilots meth in ww2 if you can fly a jet on it, you can certainly abduct someone.. Not to mention there's been plenty of meth heads who have.
I respectfully disagree
The stuff given pilots is nothing like the stuff Jim-bob cooked up using any chemical he can buy beg borrow or steal
The base drug may be the same but the methods used and filler is not
I was lucky enough to meet a few Ww2 fighter pilots back in the 80s their faces were not postmarked unless it was shrapnel wounds

I would love to take you with me on a pickup and deliver of someone tripping on it
Spend a few hours with one and observe
Paranoid, restless and very vocal

Are 3 common traits
I have never said he did or did not do it
I said of he did he was off it and possibly looking for something to steal
I have wondered of the mustang was the original target but holly caught someone in the act
She screamed something about leave her car alone. That Being what the neighbor heard but when she screamed he panicked and harmed her mortally

Whomever was within helped clean the area of blood but missed some then left with her body in the vehicle he came in with his partner in crime.

There are so many variables to make a solid case either way. We do not have the info the investigators has

I think cel phone records from anyone remotely thought to be unbolted could paint a big arrow but the top of the arrow would be dull and not stick

The game is watch for a chance to move in on the next person
The mustang could have been slated for the same destination as the pearls were. The pearls have them enough of an on to look for leads to Holly zack bring the unlucky 1st charged so people assume he was the target of investigators from the start.

What is confusing is the family and their actions. It would appear they did not nor have they yet tell the whole unedited story. Their intentionsay be the best bit they are causing the wrong station to be paid to them.

They may fear for their lives. Hoping by telling things with a twist in the wrong direction they live another day
reddoggie

Pleasanton, KS

#167163 Mar 23, 2014
Xoxoxox wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be JA either....because he is family... and Clint would've probably went out there..... and why would JA and Holly be fighting? Drew is a sticky situation just because so many people have made it that way.... IMO Zach was waiting with the killer ( possibly JA possibly someone else) and Shayne was the guy who took Holly to them... But that's just my opinion... and ZA was unemployed because he was always in jail... He literally spent his time in jail.... it's not an attractive trait anymore.......the more someone thinks about it.
…for the first time…I just got a visual and it's all too clear...

ZA is waiting with JA on the edge of the woods and takes that disturbing selfie. He also posts "you never was you stupid w&^$%" from his phone.

Three men all camo'd up complete with face paint…waiting….hyped...

SA who fits the initial height/weight description…takes Holly by surprise and force and she struggles, which he didn't expect and would explain the scratches and black eye the next day….Holly fought him…hard…Clint tried to help her but was threatened with her life…and Holly had already been hurt…

Oh my God, too real…this just gave me the chills….so damned sad…

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#167164 Mar 23, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning I think MJ would consider herself the purveyor of and privy to the family's
thoughts on the case.
So if it is, then I think her "vendetta" is supposed to mean BB.
I personally don't buy it. But, let's face it, I am not sure we will get down to the bone
on this case.
When I have yet to hear of memorial services or burial arrangements made, I begin to wonder
what is at the base of this case being made.
JMO
I am also wondering why we have not heard of any memorial service for holly , if they did find her body or parts they may still be doing testing ,This case has been so crazy I would not doubt a little planting of evidence, who in there right mind would do something like this and then run their mouth about it , IMO, things just do not add up. Hard to imagine she is deceased even though, The family did authorize a lime green t-shirt to be made with Justice for Holly on it according to Holly bobo prayers page.
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#167165 Mar 23, 2014
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched one night early on as LW gave out her own email address, only to correct if 4-5 times, and other posters were spotting email addresses that she was using for some of her other personas. She ultimately admitted it, then very shortly afterwards conveniently forgot what she'd said and done, and it became everyone else having multiple personas and lying. Was too crazy to even be funny, at the time. There are some serious issues with LW.
Can't say I have ever accepted LW to be whom she so proudly described herself to be. Obviously a very insecure and needs mental help. I have a hard time with her needy vs contolling act. We all have our issues here, but hers are too loud and disruptive to deal with, imo.
lucas buck

United States

#167166 Mar 23, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
lucas buck wrote:

I want to apologies for the way I expressed my opinion last night
I was a bit too straight up with my opinions. I was aggravated over some people I dealt with earlier and had to wait on a small town cop to take his sweet time signing paperwork
I do s stand behind my opinions but could have said it better.
To the one person threatening to cut people's face off and lots of other things. Be careful an opinion OT thought is one thing but your posts could be construed as terroristic threats if the person you made them to was worried you would follow through
By threatening across state lines it becomes federal
That can and will trace people down for what you said
I was not worried in fact I thought it funny. I had till last night pictured you as a young female
I am not a cop as someone suggested last night
I would not do that job unless it was the only way totaled care of my family.
I do deal eith them regularly and know 1st hand how corrupt lots of them are
I work for a private security company We do various things from transporting for police departments that do not have resources to bounty hunting
I have dealt with lots of people on meth and never met one while high on it that could have kidnapped a 16 year old one legged blind hound dog
When dealing with the same person not high that can be very smart and intelligent.
When I say zack could not have done it I am referring to him only if he was tweaking on meth when it happened.
I fully think they knew who and why from day one
It was not random or the TBI would have issued a general warning to people in the area
Again I apologize to anyone I upset. Sans one sick person who proclaims to be in Michigan but from the wording used last night it appears they may be down south a bit.

Thanks for your apology!
I was the first to tear into you over the post.

People honestly need to be careful what they post. Myself included.
no problem. Sitting hours in a car with a crying adult man waiting on officer lazy to put down the doughnut and sign my papers really got to me
The only thing I had to pas time was my phone. Topic just happened to be the page open when I opened up the browser.

Central KY

#167167 Mar 23, 2014
wimpy wrote:
I wish y'all would take a break and let the authorities handle this matter now . Why not work on another case where there have been no arrests made yet ? All the past fussing is not good for you !
Nah thinking is good for the mind, try it sometime.
lucas buck

United States

#167168 Mar 23, 2014
Older Than Dirt wrote:
<quoted text>I am nit-picking I know but. there were no jets in combat during WW2; One of my brothers flew then and believe me he was NOT given "meth".

You are correct about people during crimes and murder while on "meth". They just put a man down in Fla. this past week for killing 2 women and setting them on fire. His defense was "I was on meth" when he did it. Needless to say it didn't work
I am not sure people get what I mean when I say if he did it he was not high at the time

It is said he sat quietly and waited maybe hours. If he was on meth there is no freaking way.

Meth heads act then think. They do not sit and make a plan of attack
Wonderer

Ashland City, TN

#167169 Mar 23, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
Here are the posts of Scryer blended together by another poster:
Waynesboro, TN
VERY CLOSE
wonder what it means when you see 3 people in a boat,dumping a small fridge over the side,in the deepest water there,right off Kellys Landing,the people responsible are right under your nose.They have lots of resources and no one will go up against them,NO ONE
someone who was fishing,they didnt know I was anywhere around.The place has to be at least 80 feet deep.
Why would I tell the TBI,you cant trust them,this man and his son are HIGHLY connected,if you go up against them,you will lose.
KELLYS LANDING See,what I mean,if it was an old junky fridge,a small one,like used in an apartment,why did it take 3 men to pick it up and over the side. and they were still struggling to get it over.I know what I saw,and these three are the exact same people that have been mentioned.
another law agency?? your joking,right these people are THE law around here,when they do finally start checking,and they will,they will find a lot more we have a local serial killer,living right among us all.believe me or not,and the weather was beautiful,sunshine,but still flooded from all the rain and storms
wednesday morning,about 9 am
this is exactly what I think,muddy waters run deep,I have kept quiet,and have done some snoopin around on my own,and you dont even have a clue to how DANGEROUS that is.If these people are watching this forum,you will see them scatter like waterbugs.
check out this mans political contributions record,you think its dangerous in the big cities? these country folks may play dumb,but when you have as much money and pull as they do,you CAN get away with it.
April 13
watch the mans demeanor change when they go there.
I just got tired of knowing this and keeping hushed up about it,I figured if I could give out some clues of who to look at,they are going to need something that can go down that deep.
It wasnt the day after,it was the morning of the 13th
the boat wasnt a little fishing boat,and I didnt hear about Holly being missing until I got home that afternoon.around here you keep your mouth closed,or someone will close it forever. You have no idea who your messing with.
I saw 3 MEN, not boys,and the boat belongs to the guy across the river,Kellys Landing,and this is the River,how can you possibly drain it,and when they do find something to go down that deep,hold on,they will find many more of the missing,this man has been doing this for quite a while now,and he wont stop,he enjoys it.They keep throwing her brothers name out there,to keep people from looking at them more closely
ok ive done all i can do,YES the area was flooded,and the river was way up. do you think these people need to sell scrap metal? thats funny. and I dont know about all these people that have come up missing,but I have been watching this man for quite a while,and I really dont know if Hollys brother had anything to do with it or not,I DO KNOW he wasnt one of the 3 that were on the boat,and the boat goes straight back to the MAN,and what good would the money do me,if Im dead. I have finished what I came to do.this is why i have kept quiet this long,your so close to PARADISE you cant see it for the water. no more will come from me,I tried
From 7/2013 Skyler refrigerator post blended together to answer recent questions about the 'Skyler post'
lucas buck

United States

#167170 Mar 23, 2014
Andy Griffith wrote:
They did give pilots meth called "go pills"

Here's from wiki
'During the Second World War, US soldiers and aviators were given benzedrine, an amphetamine drug, to increase their alertness during long periods on duty. While air force pilots are able to use the drug to remain awake during combat flights, the use of amphetamines by commercial airline pilots is forbidden."

Its basically meth in pill form.
much cleaner without some of the bad effects of home brew meth
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#167171 Mar 23, 2014
Yellow bird of Texas wrote:
<quoted text>I am also wondering why we have not heard of any memorial service for holly , if they did find her body or parts they may still be doing testing ,This case has been so crazy I would not doubt a little planting of evidence, who in there right mind would do something like this and then run their mouth about it , IMO, things just do not add up. Hard to imagine she is deceased even though, The family did authorize a lime green t-shirt to be made with Justice for Holly on it according to Holly bobo prayers page.
Is that a fact? Are they giving them away or just selling them for the low, low price
of $19.95?

It has indeed been a crazy case. If it weren't, I wouldn't have stayed this long.
Why is the T-shirt lime green?
I thought the official colors for the fund-raising was pink?

I suppose "green" for the new color is more appropos.
Wonderer

Ashland City, TN

#167172 Mar 23, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a local, but I Mapquested Kelly Landing Rd. in Linden, TN. It shows a road that goes right down to the water's edge. It is officially in Perry Co.(The poster Scryer would live nearby.) Directly across the water on the other bank, you are in Decatur County, near the Tennessee River Golf Club. It looks like there are entrances to the river that could be seen from the other shore.
Does any of this mean anything to anyone?
JMO
There is also a Paradise Island on the Tennessee River in this area which the word PARADISE was capitalized to grab attention by Skyler.
Sunday

Jamestown, TN

#167173 Mar 23, 2014
Locals, are you guys with us tonight?
SuperGuest

Dyersburg, TN

#167174 Mar 23, 2014
Many of you are talking of what they call "shake 'n bake." If you are the cooker of this crap, you will have enough of your product for your own and others' use. You might steal for other reasons, but I doubt it would be to buy dope with. Jmo.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167175 Mar 23, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure, we all know you would have done a much better job as a parent, dealing with the knowledge of your daughter's abducted than what was done by the Bobo family.......... My, my, how much more stupid can anyone display themself to be on this thread than your act. You have posted yout thoughts against this family several times. Each time those same negative remarks of your have been posted, they have been read by several persons in this small rural area of TN. How many more times will you need before you get your point made? How many more times will it take for it to be determined you are harassing a victimized family of a murdered daughter and sister. IMO, it is nothing but sheer evil on your part, especially when you have knowledge there has already been an indictment against another person for the abduction and murder of Holly Bobo. I'm thinking seriously about helping to start a legal fund to assist in bringing persons like yourself in the forefront so the public can see your name, recognize you, have your namr published as being sued by the Holly Bobo Estate, the family of Holly, the Holly Bobo foundation, whatever it takes to expose your ability to inflict pain against this family. YOUR WORK HERE IS EVIL.
If anyone here is PURE EVIL, it is YOU, my friend!

I've not 'harassed' ANYONE....The family? Yeah, like they come read the stuff people say here. If they do, then they're ASKING to be hurt, or harassed as you say! Surely to goodness, they have better sense than to come read something like Topix when it's known it's just a glorified gossip site to begin with.

I get it, you're mad simply because you cannot force me into seeing things in the convoluted way in which you do. I'm sorry, I'm not a sheep to be led as people THINK I should. I'm a free thinking citizen who is covered by the constitution just the same as you. Simply because I believe differently than you,(and I'm not the only one who does) you have your guns loaded and aimed at me.

You wanna talk harassment? What about YOU and some of your associates (sheep) who harass, and down everyone who doesn't believe as you yourself do. It's a free country, and that means I am entitled to believe anything I so choose, just as you are.

You want my name to be made public? Well, how about you make yours public since you're such a martyr for the cause! I have NEVER said that I could have done any better than the family, so don't go putting words in my mouth, bimbo! If people really knew you and the reason you were here, they'd not be so willing to be your sheep.

I've tried to be nice towards you, even when I disagreed. I've tried to ignore you. But you just keep on at me....so who's harassing whom?

You're so all fired ready to piss and moan about what I think in one breath, and in the next, you're downing those who come here to derail or have 'pissing matches'. What does that make YOU?

No matter what your personal beliefs are, you are NOT the flawless princes you'd have others to believe. You aren't always right, and somehow your posts show us all that you're not willing to admit when you're wrong. You are so beneath me in that aspect!

You don't know me. So, if you all you can do is spew your LIES about me, kindly just scroll on past my posts. I'm NOT going anywhere, so get it through your head that you can't run me off like you'd like to.

If you want to make a big deal out of my posts, show me where I've said the family had anything to do with Holly's murder??? You can't, because they don't exist!

You're just as guilty of LIES and hate on this thread as anyone you accuse to be! Get a life!
SuperGuest

Dyersburg, TN

#167176 Mar 23, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure people get what I mean when I say if he did it he was not high at the time
It is said he sat quietly and waited maybe hours. If he was on meth there is no freaking way.
They might over a period of time. When something gets in their head, you will not convince them otherwise. Could be that someone got it in their head that Holly slighted them or degraded them in some way, then fed their delusions to others who were also susceptible to being delusional.

Central KY

#167177 Mar 23, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And raises more question.
So VD and Holly were good friends?
Why would she be buds with a meth cooker, if indeed these are the allegations?
Lets explain this to you like a 4 year old to quote a movie line. Vics comments were made on 4/28/11 a day Holly may have been murdered. Vics friend list included the 3As according to UMIs post. If Holly was moved around over several days others may have raped her. His thought about a good friend and hers wouldnt be the same, remember who was doing the posting, a convicted rapist.
Older Than Dirt

Sulphur Springs, TX

#167178 Mar 23, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your reply. I do not know if he was high or waited. I wasn't there.

The man I spoke of was high and did plan it out. Again, I wasn't there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good job county commission! 3 hr Enough 2
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) 7 hr Crystal 31
gaydar 9 hr bootycall 1
Amy Rosson (Jan '16) 18 hr Lucy0212 6
Amy Chumney Sun Anon 11
Beagles Motor in Parsons Sun Pissed off 2
Eric Roberts Jul 23 Sick of it 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance