Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 225157 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167074 Mar 23, 2014
Renfroe?
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#167075 Mar 23, 2014
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>No ruse on my part ,just do not mention names ,who had a vendetta against Holly?
I honestly don't know.
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167076 Mar 23, 2014
interesting..

March30 wrote: Jackson Sun Plea deadline extended for sex offender Accused sex offender

Terry Lee Britt, 53, of Parsons,

appeared in Madison County Circuit Court on Thursday morning.Britt’s attorney, Steve Milam of Lexington, asked for Judge Roy Morgan to move the plea deadline due to discovery of evidence provided by the state. Britt’s plea agreement deadline has been moved to April 9. Britt has a criminal record, including sexual offenses, dating back to 1977. He is being held in the Criminal Justice Complex on two counts of aggravated kidnapping and one count each of sexual battery and attempted rape in a September 2008 incident. Morgan set his bond at $500,000 in February.

any thoughts or opinions?
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167077 Mar 23, 2014
from July 2012.
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>Jul 12, 2012

i have no idea, im looking for the male

Terry Renfroe in Parsons Tn.

Not sure if I spelle his name right. If you want to use the same name as mine its fine I will change mine so noone gets confused about what Im asking mixed up with what you are asking

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#167078 Mar 23, 2014
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>Initals please and I will say yes or no
TR
Older Than Dirt

Sulphur Springs, TX

#167079 Mar 23, 2014
Just a thought here. Is is possible that ZA was a stalker?? Could that be why he killed her? moo
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167080 Mar 23, 2014
Does anyone know either of these two guys? Terry Renfroe or Terry Britt?
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#167081 Mar 23, 2014
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>No ruse on my part ,just do not mention names ,who had a vendetta against Holly?
LB

Jackson, TN

#167082 Mar 23, 2014
Truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>JD?
I do not think it was Jd they were referring to, I am thinking more like BB
one in a million

Jackson, TN

#167083 Mar 23, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
TR
no
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167084 Mar 23, 2014
Did anyone ever find the interview with Jason Autry done by the local paper? web link?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#167085 Mar 23, 2014
Fl Girl I have another name for you. Ronald A ---L that lives in Cape Coral FL as well as Indy and Holladay Tn. We figured out who Dustin P was, as well as TB,HC,ZK and Nat. This guy is 36 and an ex of someone else thats turned out to be a very interesting person. Still working on Clicks, FF and your id. So RAL drove a van full of drugs that TB sent FF, but disappeared with them?
one in a million

Jackson, TN

#167086 Mar 23, 2014
Truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>JD?
no
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167087 Mar 23, 2014
Bagus? not sure how to spell the last name...
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>

LB
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#167088 Mar 23, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I do not think it was Jd they were referring to, I am thinking more like BB
That was my first thought but I'm thinking that he's been cleared, plus CB and DS are both friends with him on FB.

A lot of locals have posted that the Feds recently searched another piece of property that's allegedly connected to the young couple that went missing awhile back. If I'm not mistaken, Holly's other ex shares the last name of that property owner. His initials are LB.(JMO)
Truthhurts

United States

#167089 Mar 23, 2014
Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've read about that theory, and if true, it's horrendous!
I can't fully discredit that it played out that way. The parts that I have a problem with are the ones you didn't mention here. It is said that is the reason the searches stopped at that point. IF that is true, it leaves the question of 1) Why did it still take nearly 3 years to make the arrest? If they felt it was ZA at the time, why didn't they get probable cause search warrants at that time and nail his butt to the wall THEN, rather than three years later? 2) Where's Holly's body, and why hasn't it been returned to the family for a proper burial. 3) Why would they allow fundraisers and the like to be held if they knew for a fact that she was deceased? Would that not smack of wanting to gain from the death of their precious daughter?
Do I believe it COULD have played out like you describe? Yes, it very well could have. But I just don't think the family or LE would allowed the public to believe she might still be out there somewhere. I think they would have arrested ZA and whomever else might have been connected to the crime before now.
I don't know what could be gained from allowing it to go on for nearly three years, if the case was pretty much cut and dry/solved so long ago.
Most families with missing people hold out hope until the person is found---whether it's probable they are deceased or not! I don't think a body was found (JMO) nor do I think this will be tried as a death penalty case (unless they find a body). I do think they have enough evidence to convict him. A poster earlier stated they think DA rolled. I agree. I think he saw something he shouldn't have (maybe Holly herself)and was threatened to keep his mouth shut (JMO). I don't think they <TBI or family> knew in the early days who was responsible. I think talk got around! The one thing TBI is good at (though their media|public skills suck) is piecing together a case! You have to have evidence to get a search warrant and early on I don't think they had any. I have seen many missing person cases where LE knew who was responsible all along--but proving it was another story! I think they are waiting on the final piece of the puzzle --which is Holly's remains. I do believe one of his cohorts will tell it eventually! They have had almost 3 years to destroy any evidence though. As far as cabin 16 I do think they found something--but not any thing that could tie it to somebody! JMO

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#167090 Mar 23, 2014
FloridaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Jer you win. I am Eileen.
Me, Nat and a couple more girls hook on Nebraska Ave on a regular basis. DP was our pimp. I'm not one bit ashamed. DP owed TB some money for drugs, you see the drugs keep the girls happy and in line. Now DP was also moving in on FF hookin territory. Well FF has several friends, HC, BL, ZK and this real bada$$ named Clicks. Clicks had a lot of money tied up in advertisement for his girls in that specific area, so he was pretty ticked at DP when we started moving into the area. Clicks has a reputation of popping caps in people with absolutely no hesitation. DP is no match. Anyway TB sent a van load of drugs from Parsons to DP and DP was suppose to give those to Clicks. But the guy driving the van never showed up. I think his name was RAL, But I know you know who I'm talking about.
Anyway Clicks and TB needless to say were po'd....... That's why everyone took off.
I'm pretty sure Clicks took Holly..
Fl Girl heres another name for you. Ronald A ___L, 36 currently lives in Cape Coral FL but has lived in Indy and Holladay TN. So RAL never showed up with the van full of drugs that TB sent FF? We figured out Dustin P,TB,HC,ZK and Nat. Still working on BL,FF and Clicks as well as your id, how am I doing?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#167091 Mar 23, 2014
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text> no
One in a million your tough! LOL

SA
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#167092 Mar 23, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I remember it well - When I first "exposed the multi posers", like yourself for what they were doing and I called it forum suicide because I knew the entire forum was going to be upset for the outing of them! I only showed the TRUTH for what it was then and for what it still is to this very day!
Is that the leopard you were talking about Spot?
Yes, that was the exacts leopard spots that we need to talk about.your spots. Obviously you do not recall the incident as I do. But, again, you do operate with many conflicting oddities. It is sad that you have to tell everyone your next personal move in life. It is not natural for anyone to need to feel so important in a place such as Topix. We all can disappear and never feel obligated to explain that I will be out for the rest of the night, good night all, hello all, or that Im leaving on vacation but will check in while on vacation no less? Really now? Sometimes I think you will announce to us next that you require a bathroom break.

Now, back to your so called forum suicide (melt down on this thread) while attempting to control ConsiderThis in amongst your other multi-posers that were never here to anyones knowledge. You were the only poster on this thread that was blaming anyone for being a multi-poser, the only one appearing to be upset. I had no involvement with your explosion that day but I was watching it all come down. Dont think anyone else was understanding you temper fit any more than I was, until your little clue let ConsiderThis and another poster, both had just register and announced it, understand you were going off on them. They were the ones you were running in the ground without announcing to us who they were. Upon recognition of whom you were degrading, ConsiderThis unloaded on you concerning her opinion of you, then she posted your email to her attempting to get info from her that she had refused to supply to you along with other manipulative conversation you stated in your email to her. From ConsiderThis refusal to you, you set out to burn her bad, but failed miserably after your email was put out there for all to read. Personally, I never knew anyone ever put out such a lengthy email or letter to anyone without placing U.S. postage on it. Then, you developed an issue that you wrote that email in confidence and it was a disgrace for anyone to disclose something stated in confidence. The email proved where you were attempting to gain early info regarding her theory on Holly that she had never announced at that point because she wasnt ready.

IMO, you need to learn to speak the truth or shut up and say nothing. You named your own disturbing actions as forum suicide. And the name never had any ties to multi-posers, as you stated. The truth will always set you free, otherwise peeps learn to distrust you very rapidly. Great name, you deserve it.
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167093 Mar 23, 2014
Wish the locals would keep us posted. Didn't know TBI/FBI was still in the area searching.
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my first thought but I'm thinking that he's been cleared, plus CB and DS are both friends with him on FB.
A lot of locals have posted that the Feds recently searched another piece of property that's allegedly connected to the young couple that went missing awhile back. If I'm not mistaken, Holly's other ex shares the last name of that property owner. His initials are LB.(JMO)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tin Roof 14 min First timer 12
Big brother 17 18 hr john mayer lookalike 34
judy onan Sat Good person 3
Blacks everywhere you look! Jul 31 Winner 24
Dana clark/coleman Jul 31 Cant save her 1
How to Make Money in Decatur County Jul 31 Mohammed Ali Khan 1
Kim Inman Jul 31 Mohammed Ali Khan 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages