Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239663 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Desiree Seymour

Seven Hills, Australia

#165274 Mar 19, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm not arguing with you, he said he thought it was Drew, did you hear him at another time say he thought it was Drew or a Cousin?
I don't understand why you got those icons LW - I think what you state remains relevant, adds another interesting dimension to the initial story Clint told, and should be kept in mind. If he said it, well, he said it.

jmo

Since: Aug 12

United States

#165275 Mar 19, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you spare a link to who you think is a credible source for this having even happened?
Her friend Mary Beth told JVM she wasn't sure Holly was ever at the Coon Hunt that year.
Credible is to each their own and varies widely.. But here's one source where I heard it via my local news.------->

>>>>>>>Ne ighbors tell Broach that the property has been searched in the past. It is described as heavily wooded, with at least one well.

Danielle Darnell, who lives in the area, says she and Holly Bobo's mother saw three men acting strangely one week before Holly disappeared.

"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt and they stalked her a bit," said Darnell. "Karen went up and introduced herself as Holly's mom."
http://m.kfvs12.com/ #!/newsDetail/24851937
<<<<<<< <<<<
reddoggie

Pleasanton, KS

#165277 Mar 19, 2014
bdl33 wrote:
<quoted text>
John Walsh said in on americas most wanted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DIuC9ZGGp2gXX
right about 50 seconds in.
You would be correct in that John Walsh said it. I heard Clint say no such thing.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#165278 Mar 19, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
The example Drew set was to hire and attorney and keep his mouth shut on that advice. A lot of unanswered questions remain about Drew and his actions since 4/13/11.
You know it truly amazes me that you have put out more rumors on this forum then just about anyone but they never attack you! Dogs in Body bags, AB, All about CW and JB, Now about VIC when we still don't know how he's involved or if he is involved at all. I can imagine that some of the things you have said are correct but what gets me is that you are proof that if you're defending the family you can gossip and rumor all you like and no one will attack you much less your opinion about it. Just Sayin!
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165279 Mar 19, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
So then John Walsh is the one who said it. Is that correct?
You did not hear Clint say that.
That's right. So you think that John Walsh just made that part up?
Here's what I think. Clint is very possibly a pathological liar and can't help
stretching the truth, telling each one a little different story.

Or Clint knows more about what happened and uses any and all opportunities to
try to make it up to Drew for throwing him under the bus, and to confuse the story
so that he seems like he just had no idea what was going on.
He just doesn't seem to care or keep track of all the different stories he tells each one.

So what he told John Walsh is NOT what he told JVM. It is not what he told the WOW team.
Not what he told Channel 3. Not what he told Channel 5. And so on all throughout the case.
That's the main reason why I am not at all sure what he may have told LE when they first came, and then later the TBI when they showed up.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#165280 Mar 19, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you spare a link to who you think is a credible source for this having even happened?
Her friend Mary Beth told JVM she wasn't sure Holly was ever at the Coon Hunt that year.
Another detail in this account.

Darnell says Adams and two of his friends were following Holly at a coon hunt dinner.

"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt. They basically stalked her a little bit," she said.
Desiree Seymour

Seven Hills, Australia

#165281 Mar 19, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint was positive this was Drew and he and Holly were breaking up. At what point did Clint realize the man in camo wasnt Drew or did he? Why didnt Drew answer his phone when Clint called, it was working 15 minutes earlier?
Why didnt Drew answer his phone when Clint called, it was working 15 minutes earlier?
exactly! I like this bit especially!
jmo as always

Location hidden

#165282 Mar 19, 2014
Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you got those icons LW - I think what you state remains relevant, adds another interesting dimension to the initial story Clint told, and should be kept in mind. If he said it, well, he said it.
jmo
It's a game they play to try to sway new readers because they think people are not capable of making up their own minds as to what they have heard and believe. It's like how they twist the John Walsh story saying Clint didn't say it John Walsh said it. I guess they think that people will believe that John Walsh would actually make something like that up when telling one of his most wanted stories. It's twisted but more than that it is laughable!:0)

Don't pay attention to the icons!
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165283 Mar 19, 2014
Long Time_ First Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Credible is to each their own and varies widely.. But here's one source where I heard it via my local news.------->
>>>>>>>Ne ighbors tell Broach that the property has been searched in the past. It is described as heavily wooded, with at least one well.
Danielle Darnell, who lives in the area, says she and Holly Bobo's mother saw three men acting strangely one week before Holly disappeared.
"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt and they stalked her a bit," said Darnell. "Karen went up and introduced herself as Holly's mom."
<<<<<<< <<<<
Holly was never on stage that night.
DD appears to be lying.
She probably watched the WOW team in action and didn't know they told a lie about
the Coon Hunt.

She also claimed to be childhood friends with ZA but she is about 15 years older than him.
Their childhoods don't exactly intersect.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165284 Mar 19, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darnell says Adams and two of his friends were following Holly at a coon hunt dinner.
"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt. They basically stalked her a little bit," she said.
LoL, nice try.
See my above post.
HOW

Hixson, TN

#165285 Mar 19, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
<quoted text>
his story may change because he is scarred, he may have been threatened if he told truth, he may be ashamed because instead of helping sis he was in the bathroom changing underwear when he was scarred and soiled himself, he may have mental issues, he may have slept through it till the very end, or he may be directly involved and helped hand sis to whoever to pay a debt.
We may never know but when he hits the witness stand he better pick one story and stick with it thought the trials
Otherwise he will find himself in jail for contempt of court.
Someone 100% innocent does not need to polish their story and they sure do moot need to retain a high profile criminal defense attorney in secret.
If they need an advisor a cheap lawyer or a paralegal could do that easily.
Plus why keep the lawyer secret till they had no choice in yelling about him.
Personally my opinion is Clint and Karen are both in deep
I hope they are both in jail when the body is found and not allowed to attend the funeral
As sling blade may ask Clint
Whatd you let them kill you sister fer?
I don't reckon I got any reason to kill anybody. Um..Hmm..

I do like your explanations simple and to the point! I am sure many can't stand them but to me simple is usually how it works!
I do see where Karen and Clint could be in this deeper than doodo!
Barney Fife

Paris, TN

#165286 Mar 19, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. So you think that John Walsh just made that part up?
I use to read and post on a different crime forum for many years. That forum does not exist anymore but was fairly well known.

Yes, we noticed and talked about the John Walsh AMW at times having their information WRONG on a few different cases. We were following those cases at the time and knew the AMW info was not correct.

I do not necessarily think JW made up anything just that his web site has made errors before.

Location hidden

#165287 Mar 19, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where that came from "Darnell Says..." It's beginning to sound like she has a personal vendetta against him. Being he's such a dirt bag I can't say she would be wrong but I'm taking notice of it nonetheless!JMO

Location hidden

#165288 Mar 19, 2014
Long Time_ First Time wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<<<<< <<<<
And that explains Karen's panic reaction at the school that morning! As I said she has known all along.
Reader

Johnson City, TN

#165289 Mar 19, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
<quoted text>
his story may change because he is scarred, he may have been threatened if he told truth, he may be ashamed because instead of helping sis he was in the bathroom changing underwear when he was scarred and soiled himself, he may have mental issues, he may have slept through it till the very end, or he may be directly involved and helped hand sis to whoever to pay a debt.
We may never know but when he hits the witness stand he better pick one story and stick with it thought the trials
Otherwise he will find himself in jail for contempt of court.
Someone 100% innocent does not need to polish their story and they sure do moot need to retain a high profile criminal defense attorney in secret.
If they need an advisor a cheap lawyer or a paralegal could do that easily.
Plus why keep the lawyer secret till they had no choice in yelling about him.
Personally my opinion is Clint and Karen are both in deep
I hope they are both in jail when the body is found and not allowed to attend the funeral
As sling blade may ask Clint
Whatd you let them kill you sister fer?
Sad, but then you are the mommy or wanna-be mommy of one of the A-train?
Clint's testimony will be given in direct testimony by the state attorney, then cross-examined by the defense attorney, and then RE-direct by the state. He will clarify, to the degree and as well as his take on the conversation outside will allow him to make the situation clear. Remember too that the jury members will probably be from eastern TN or southeastern TN and will be neither rabid doubters of Clint or supporters of ZA.
If the state attorney asks Clint first question, did you see ZA in the carport area, and he says no, I thought it was Drew----uh, where is the contempt of court? You are a ZA fan, clinging to a straw.
Your last two sentences above establish YOU as a pretty ugly mother, probably with a problem child or relative deep in this HB murder.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165290 Mar 19, 2014
Desiree Seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didnt Drew answer his phone when Clint called, it was working 15 minutes earlier?
exactly! I like this bit especially!
jmo as always
A lot of people just let calls go to voice mail if it isn't convenient to answer.
I think Drew called him back to ask him about the message he left or text.

This is so long ago and was posted before I ever even came to this case.
I'll have to see if anybody else has a better memory of what Drew asked
Clint.

If he didn't respond could have been changing out of his hunting gear and getting
ready for work.
HOW

Hixson, TN

#165291 Mar 19, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears to have involved Dana Bobo burning tree trimmings all the time.
(I personally used to have a neighbor who would rake little piles and burn them
every day and it is awful, especially if woodsmoke bothers your sinuses and burns your eyes.)
There may have been another disagreement about building scraps. I think?
Ah regular old neighborly feuding!
Thanks
Unbelievable

Trenton, TN

#165292 Mar 19, 2014
JER29, are you referring to Prime Towing?
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is CJs interest in the Holladay towing co odd, but her brother JJ is a fan of the Indy Colts, like he has lived there before. Former military, into guns and a TX connection wouldnt be surprising. Why the new fb accounts, what is being covered up? They read here as well, CJ removed the tow co from her like list or was told to do so?
Reader

Johnson City, TN

#165293 Mar 19, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to read and post on a different crime forum for many years. That forum does not exist anymore but was fairly well known.
Yes, we noticed and talked about the John Walsh AMW at times having their information WRONG on a few different cases. We were following those cases at the time and knew the AMW info was not correct.
I do not necessarily think JW made up anything just that his web site has made errors before.
Were you on the forum that talked about the Shorts? You remember the Short family in Martinsville, VA that were shot, 22 caliber, I think back in early 2000's.
bdl33

Midland, MI

#165294 Mar 19, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
The sound is so low I can not hear what is being said.
Does CB say this himself?
Or is this something John Walsh says?
John Walsh said in on americas most wanted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gaydar 4 hr Anon 2
Free loaders, thieving, lazy people 15 hr Not happy 3
Roy- Tooter 20 hr Wondering gal 1
Good job county commission! Tue Enough 2
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Tue Crystal 31
Amy Rosson (Jan '16) Mon Lucy0212 6
Amy Chumney Jul 24 Anon 11

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance