Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 270074 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#165242 Mar 19, 2014
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that would be much better than continueing to stir make up stuff as you go along.
Or to say I am saying something that I am not saying!
HOW

Hixson, TN

#165243 Mar 19, 2014
uncle countryboy kipt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but none of what you mention is classified as direct evidence. That is all circumstantial.
No need to be sorry, I get your point and you are again correct! You must be be a countryboy lawyer!!:)

Let me rephrase again !

What I want to see the DA present in this case is
forensic, dna, body, video, finger prints type of evidence.:)

Location hidden

#165244 Mar 19, 2014
Yellow bird of Texas wrote:
<quoted text>A statement I heard on tape by Clint was "At first I thought it was Drew", now this is my explaination ,"he assumed it was Drew because he expected no other person to be in the carport with Holly except Drew", now how many can truthfully say they have assumed something ,but it was wrong?
Yep, I'm not arguing with you, he said he thought it was Drew, did you hear him at another time say he thought it was Drew or a Cousin?

Location hidden

#165245 Mar 19, 2014
Does anyone know what vehicle JA or MA drove?
Reader

Johnson City, TN

#165246 Mar 19, 2014
Long Time_ First Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree more with the above post. So much more happened, and IMO it was known on day 1 by LE what all happened..... they were unable to go that preferred route of keeping Clint's witnessing the abduction out of public knowledge.
Sorry for the rambling, long comment.
You SHOULD be sorry. You could have deleted about three-fourths of your rambling before you posted.
Barney Fife

Paris, TN

#165247 Mar 19, 2014
uncle countryboy kipt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but none of what you mention is classified as direct evidence. That is all circumstantial.
The following examples illustrate the difference between direct and circumstantial evidence: If John testifies that he saw Tom raise a gun and fire it at Ann and that Ann then fell to the ground, John's testimony is direct evidence that Tom shot Ann. If the jury believes John's testimony, then it must conclude that Tom did in fact shoot Ann. If, however, John testifies that he saw Tom and Ann go into another room and that he heard Tom say to Ann that he was going to shoot her, heard a shot, and saw Tom leave the room with a smoking gun, then John's testimony is circumstantial evidence from which it can be inferred that Tom shot Ann. The jury must determine whether John's testimony is credible.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
Barney Fife

Paris, TN

#165248 Mar 19, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm not arguing with you, he said he thought it was Drew, did you hear him at another time say he thought it was Drew or a Cousin?
No i have never heard him say this.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#165249 Mar 19, 2014
I realize that some/many/all may think it ridiculous, not realistic, or just downright unbelievable(and therefor automatically believe it to be false), but in my honest opinion I strongly believe that the reason why Clint Bobo's accounting of that mornings events is so very inconsistent, ever changing, if even in very slight ways, and the odd, uncomfortable delivery of his account every time that it is given publicly is due to the fact THAT IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE IS NOT THE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE TRUTH.

But my opinion of the entire cause or reason behind the WHY it is not the accurate and complete truth is NOT in any way whatsoever due to his guilt, involvement, or even his hiding information from authorities about the events as they occurred that morning. IMO, the reason all ties into my earlier comment about LE's having very much intended on it never being known to the public that Clint Bobo was not only present at the time of the abduction, but more importantly that he had been a direct, eye witness to the abduction that morning. But as I previously mentioned due to the fact that such a very large number of locals immediately were on the scene of the Bobo property IMMEDIATELY, within minutes of the actual abduction having taken place, disallowed for LE to take the preferred route of withholding that specific info from the public that Clint Bobo was a direct witness to his sister's abduction.

I believe that they had to work best with what they were forced to have to divulge and deal with in the public knowing Clint witnessed the abduction, and born of that was the very shaky, inconsistent, and even often times completely nonsensical accounts as told to us by Clint on several different occasions. There is no doubt about it his "story" did change numerous times, and just as concerning for some his demeanor seemed to very, much indicate dishonesty. Imo, that's due to in all honesty the accounts he was giving were "dishonest", misleading, and never the complete and accurate truth of how that mornings events actually took place. But it was not from his guilt or involvement, but rather due to the fact that there were imperative reasons that specific details needed to remain unknown to the public. IMO, this put Clint in a very horrible predicament of looking dishonest for reasons pertaining to his guilt and involvement, yet the truth being that LE knew from day 1 the truth of what happened that morning, but made clear that Clint under no circumstance was to publicly state certain, important details.

I believe it is exactly why Clint never was able to keep everything straight, consistent, etc due to his PUBLIC accounting of the events was not the accurate truth. I believe TBI never wanted Clint Bobo speaking out in public media, but that it was the Bobo family's desperate frustrations that led to their eventually seeking out speaking in the media, and still attempted to maintain keeping those specific details about that morning's events not known to the public. This IMO, led to Clint being put in a really shitty position of coming off as dishonest for reasons of guilt/involvement. I do completely understand why the Bobo's eventually began to speak in the media, wouldn't any of us whose daughter/sibling was missing, and thus far keeping silent in the media had not brought your beloved daughter/sister home?

IMO, they did the best they could given the circumstances of which they had to work with(not revealing publicly certain info/details about that morning's events), and yet still attempting to pursue publicly, in the media, the search for their daughter/sister.

IMO, after all facts are known it'll be clear that he endured the onslaught of hate and accusations to initially NOT compromise Holly's safety, and eventually not compromise ensuring her justice. Sad, but worth it in their hopefully seeing justice for their beloved Holly.
HOW

Hixson, TN

#165250 Mar 19, 2014
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You SHOULD be sorry. You could have deleted about three-fourths of your rambling before you posted.
And YOU could have just ignored the post like normal folks do instead of removing all doubt and showing what a total JACKASS you are.
I seriously don't get some of the attitudes out here so carry on flame away!!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#165251 Mar 19, 2014
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!..Scroll and Roll..If ya didn't like that long comment I just posted a REALLY long one and make no apologies for it. Don't like it, don't read it.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165252 Mar 19, 2014
Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="reddoggie" wrote: <quoted text>
Thank you and...Um…wow.
So this unnamed neighbor sees a truck on CW (the man that heard Holly scream?) property and calls a TBI agent on his personal cell before anything even happened?
Why?
Were the cameras removed before or after the abduction? What…what…what? My head is spinning.....QUOTE
QUOTE who="JER29"<quote d text>
The way I understand it the cameras were removed before the abduction and disposed of.
That would mean that EB would have known what was coming and didnt want to record who was on the property that am or what happened next.
There is no proof that a scream was heard, and he is the only one besides the perps that could answer the questions.
G is correct Fed will have to fill in the blanks......QUOTE
JER, Are you SURE that D'L can see Cathy's property from her house????Didn't someone say their blinds was pulled/down that morning????jmo
Great post, LT.
I had not drawn the correlations between the neighbor D'L being the one who was claiming she "saw" whatever that morning. You are right. According to a poster who had a first hand conversation with her, she did claim her blinds were drawn and that's why she didn't get a glimpse of a vehicle's description.
Her claims, if true, are bogus on so many levels.
Now wasn't there a bit about a photo of Clint and her maybe that she texted to him that very day that needed to be hidden?
Great dot following, there.
Please correct where I am fuzzy.
HOW

Hixson, TN

#165253 Mar 19, 2014
LTFT I question CB story it makes absolutely no logical sense at all but that doesn't mean I hate him, blame him or any of the other things that some that don't want to hear any questions regarding CB many editions of that morning accuse other of.
When my kids tell a story and I call them on it that doesn't mean I hate them!!
I just want it to make sense and the more some folks dream up all these wildass reasons as to why CB story changed, the more curious/suspicious those folks that questions CB stories will be.
Maybe you need to accept that it is what it is his story has changed and makes no sense. I doubt the trial will make any sense of it either but that is just my very own opinion.
my thoughts

United States

#165254 Mar 19, 2014
Long time first time i enjoy the long comments
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165255 Mar 19, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but she cannot see CW's house from her house and I cannot believe that anyone is buying into this camera story. Why would anyone destroy a camera when they could simply destroy the memory chip? Common Sense!
Maybe they just didn't like having a camera back there anyway.
I actually think it came as a surprise to EB that somebody took it down.
To others:
As for his behavior that morning, I don't find anything suspicious about it.
Considering their back fence feud, I think he told his mom about it and maybe
told her to call the cops about disturbing the peace. I doubt he had any clue at
all that a serious crime was going down, why would he.
We were told that Holly was loud by her mom and also a couple of her friends.
The whole family may have been "loud".

Once he was asked about what he saw or heard that morning, I think EB was the one
who told LE of the existence of the camera.
Then dum dum duuuummm, it wasn't there. So whoever didn't just settle for removing a card, they wanted the whole camera gone.

JMO.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#165256 Mar 19, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
sure did!
bdl33

Midland, MI

#165257 Mar 19, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
John Walsh said in on americas most wanted.

right about 50 seconds in.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165258 Mar 19, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
It was actually said by the guy who hosts America's Most Wanted.
He claimed Clint's statements were that he thought it was either Drew or a cousin.
The first time anybody ever heard a word about some cousin thrown in the mix.

I mean, how does that jive with a thought Drew and Holly were having a breakup
conversation?
It don't. It just sounds like throwing jelly on the wall to see what might stick and change the story to suit that.
Apparently, it was met by raised eyebrows so he went back to he thought it was Drew and no further mention of a cousin.
HOW

Hixson, TN

#165259 Mar 19, 2014
Back fence feud? First I have heard of this anyone care to give a short summary?
Dang this case has more twist in the first 1/2 hour then a Texas Tornado.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165260 Mar 19, 2014
HOW wrote:
Back fence feud? First I have heard of this anyone care to give a short summary?
Dang this case has more twist in the first 1/2 hour then a Texas Tornado.
It appears to have involved Dana Bobo burning tree trimmings all the time.
(I personally used to have a neighbor who would rake little piles and burn them
every day and it is awful, especially if woodsmoke bothers your sinuses and burns your eyes.)
There may have been another disagreement about building scraps. I think?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#165261 Mar 19, 2014
Yellow bird of Texas wrote:
<quoted text>A statement I heard on tape by Clint was "At first I thought it was Drew", now this is my explaination ,"he assumed it was Drew because he expected no other person to be in the carport with Holly except Drew", now how many can truthfully say they have assumed something ,but it was wrong?
I assumed everyone could have their own opinion without having to argue and get told they are wrong by other posters that are also just giving their opinion. Boy was i wrong! LOL

I have been here since day 1 and use to post quite a bit but with no news and only being able to go over the same things over and over I took a break. Once the searches started I came back. I am glad to see that there has been an arrested in the abduction and sadly murder of Holly. I just hope they get EVERYBODY involved no matter who it is and that there is Justice for Holly. Without everyone involved being held accountable for their part in this there will never be true JUSTICE FOR HOLLY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's Race 3 hr denial 29
you showed me yours 8 hr Reaper615 1
Tammy kirkland....plz only the truth 11 hr Justcurious 1
Vows wedding and events Tue Big Time Bad Ass 18
Woman for married man Tue Gordon 3
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? (Mar '14) May 21 JER29 87
Poor customer service at Mc Donald's of Parsons May 18 Decatur County Ci... 1

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages