Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 222638 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Kansas Mother

Lawrence, KS

#165089 Mar 18, 2014
I may be off in my thinking this but wasn't something said right after Holly's abduction about after the neighbor hearing Holly scream that somebody witnessed Holly chasing after or running after her dog? Why am I thinking this?
Unbelievable

Trenton, TN

#165090 Mar 18, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
So we dont want to discuss the officier selling info to a drug dealer about a snitch cough informant cough. Well look at that his comment is the same as ZAs, I didnt do it, hmmmm.
I have always believed that this story is very pertinent to this case. It seems that every time this story resurfaces, it immediately gets sidetracked.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#165091 Mar 18, 2014
ditcher wrote:
He was arrested on separate charges and made statements concerning the disappearance of Holly. What he told them was reliable enough for TBI to get a search warrant for their property. He also pointed the finger at other individuals who are supposedly involved.
this was posted on volnation and that post that there are 7 people involved. Heresay or rumor??????
It was posted on volnation that channel 5 said that they were looking for 7 that had information ,not that 7 are involved.

Since: Mar 14

Union City, TN

#165092 Mar 18, 2014
Yellow bird of Texas wrote:
<quoted text> I put in Volnation , Holly Bobo that statement is around page 140 ..........I have been on channel 5's website ,lot of good videos and story's there that I had not seen.

Thank you for telling me how to locate that info. You are right, it is very interesting.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#165093 Mar 18, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Jer….my interest is now apexed.(is that even a word?:) Any way to clue me in without ruffling any feathers?
Feathers dont concern me unless they belong to a turkey. The account as I understand it involves a comment Sheriff Wyatt made about a 7:30 phone call made by a neighbor. This neighbor isnt CW or EB and was made to a TBI Agent in Jackson on his personal cell phone. Holly was on her phone until approximately 7:43 so this call was made before a scream was reported by 10 to 15 minutes. A truck was viewed by this neighbor on CWs property. Cameras were suppose to be pointing at the back of the Bobos property over a dispute about burning debris. The cameras were removed placed in a container and dumped in the river by the 3 men Scryer reported. Scryer mentioned Paradise and a large boat the 3 men were on.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165094 Mar 18, 2014
TruthHurts wrote:
<quoted text> You got me!! Haha! I miss Gambler! You were our resident conspiracy theorist! Oh the memories...
OFF TOPIC
Are you disputing Shakespeare?
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
I am, after all, still here.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#165096 Mar 18, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feathers dont concern me unless they belong to a turkey. The account as I understand it involves a comment Sheriff Wyatt made about a 7:30 phone call made by a neighbor. This neighbor isnt CW or EB and was made to a TBI Agent in Jackson on his personal cell phone. Holly was on her phone until approximately 7:43 so this call was made before a scream was reported by 10 to 15 minutes. A truck was viewed by this neighbor on CWs property. Cameras were suppose to be pointing at the back of the Bobos property over a dispute about burning debris. The cameras were removed placed in a container and dumped in the river by the 3 men Scryer reported. Scryer mentioned Paradise and a large boat the 3 men were on.
Well that sounds like a confabulation of several stories.
Like the three men in a boat dumping a refrigerator.
Now it's a 'container' with a camera?
If you want to destroy a camera, why place it in a cannister that might actually preserve it?

Fed seemed to dispute the phone call to a "cousin" ,(wouldn't you just know it), of a TBI agent.
But, we can leave that to Fed to fill in the blanks on.
clue

San Francisco, CA

#165097 Mar 18, 2014
JER29 wrote:
Posted by Wolf on page 909. What happened to the LEO?
Written by Brandon Gee
11:35 PM, Apr. 19, 2011
[Excerpts] Federal authorities arrested a Wilson County police officer they say tried to sell information about a federal drug investigation to a target of that investigation in exchange for $100,000 and a Range Rover. Wilson County Sheriff’s Department Deputy John Patrick Edwards, 38, of Mt. Juliet, was familiar with the federal drug investigation because he had been a member of the FBI’s regional drug task force and was working with the federal authorities on the case. But in March, Edwards got into trouble when he was arrested on an unrelated theft charge involving his wife and another woman. After that arrest, he lost his job on the task force and was suspended without pay from the sheriff’s department, officials say. Without those jobs, the 15-year-veteran of the sheriff’s department was hurting for money... That’s when he approached a business partner that he knew had a friend who knew a target of the drug investigation. Edwards told the business partner he would sell information about the investigation in exchange for $100,000. He allegedly offered to hand over the identities of lead investigators, the name of a “snitch” assisting investigators and information obtained during the course of a federal wiretap that could help the target “lessen the blow” and spend less time in prison than others in the case. Edwards is charged with one count of attempting to obstruct, influence and impede any official proceeding. He faces a maximum sentence of 20 years and a maximum fine of $250,000.“I didn’t do it,” a shackled Edwards said to a reporter Tuesday afternoon as he left an initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge E. Clifton Knowles. Federal documents tell a different story...[Full article here][Full article here]
April 20, 2011
if you seen trisha evans fb page one of friends is a mt juliet restaurant

Central KY

#165098 Mar 18, 2014
From Shayne Austin thread... What was meant by SAs cuz aint down with the blacks look towards Camden. Assuming this was referring to JA how would that clear SA, any thoughts? This poster used a Miami location.

Wonderin
United States

Jul 3, 2012 Judged:

Anyone see the fight him and his cousin soposibly got into over drugs as he stated that left all the scratches and the black eye on his face the day after Holly was abducted? And does anyone know if he really was with a friend the alliby the day Holly was kidnapped? And also, how many people actually heard him bragging that he was the one that kidnapped Holly?
Ann
Parsons, TN

Have been wondering the same thing. How well was he investigated.
river rat
United States

Jul 14, 2012 Judged:

Ann wrote:
Have been wondering the same thing. How well was he investigated.
he had an alibi that he was with a friend, they didnt have anything to keep him and had to let him go. Does anyone know how tight him and Terry Renfroe were?

Anonymous
Miami, FL

Jul 14, 2012 Judged:

I bet his cuz did beat his ass lol. Shaynes lazy as hell and only care bout gettin high and stealin stuff to get high. He was probly helpin out his partner cuz he owed a favor or somethin. His cuz ain't down with the blacks so how u gunna say he involved now? People need to be lookin towards Camden now that's what's up.

Marshallville, OH

#165099 Mar 18, 2014
Does anyone know anything about a Richie pinkey?
10ERC

Duluth, GA

#165100 Mar 18, 2014
SmokesNmirrorS1 wrote:
Does anyone know anything about a Richie pinkey?
yea he's one of the pinkey boy's.
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#165101 Mar 18, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and...Um…wow. So this unnamed neighbor sees a truck on CW (the man that heard Holly scream?) property and calls a TBI agent on his personal cell before anything even happened? Why? Were the cameras removed before or after the abduction? What…what…what? My head is spinning...

Marshallville, OH

#165102 Mar 18, 2014
10ERC wrote:
<quoted text> yea he's one of the pinkey boy's.
Can you give me some info on him. Good crowd bad crowd. Is he friends with za or Ja. Has anyone brought his name up before.

Jackson, TN

#165103 Mar 18, 2014
Does anyone know Bryant Hart from Parsons area?

Central KY

#165104 Mar 18, 2014
10ERC wrote:
<quoted text> yea he's one of the pinkey boy's.
On mothers or fathers side of the family?

Marshallville, OH

#165105 Mar 18, 2014
Guest wrote:
Does anyone know Bryant Hart from Parsons area?
Hmmm are we getting the same phone calls

Central KY

#165106 Mar 18, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and...Um…wow. So this unnamed neighbor sees a truck on CW (the man that heard Holly scream?) property and calls a TBI agent on his personal cell before anything even happened? Why? Were the cameras removed before or after the abduction? What…what…what? My head is spinning...
The way I understand it the cameras were removed before the abduction and disposed of. That would mean that EB would have known what was coming and didnt want to record who was on the property that am or what happened next. There is no proof that a scream was heard, and he is the only one besides the perps that could answer the questions. G is correct Fed will have to fill in the blanks.

Central KY

#165107 Mar 18, 2014
It would appear that Shayne needs a lot more researching, thanks for the conformation. MA is also a mystery, other than moving a body what part was he said to have in Hollys abduction? Did he also hang out at Vics house where meth was cooked?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#165108 Mar 18, 2014
I always wondered about the story of the scream. Never sat right with me so to speak.
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#165109 Mar 18, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I understand it the cameras were removed before the abduction and disposed of. That would mean that EB would have known what was coming and didnt want to record who was on the property that am or what happened next. There is no proof that a scream was heard, and he is the only one besides the perps that could answer the questions. G is correct Fed will have to fill in the blanks.
EB? I see that house sold in June of 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big brother 17 6 hr Lies Within 16
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 8 hr JER29 2,482
LWs thread 11 hr Lies Within 12
home shot up behind Decaturville and Scotts Hill? Sun USA 4
Charles Allen Sun USA 12
Spacey Tracey (Oct '14) Sun Vermont 4
what happened to Leigh Grace Sun justcurious 1
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE