Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239125 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

browndoggie

United States

#164626 Mar 17, 2014
Good Doggie wrote:
Ruff Ruff must have found this too close for comfort to the Bobo's house. Did the name and picture on the drivers licenses change to someone other than Holly the day after purse was id the purse as Holly's.
First Karen says it is Holly's then the next day Karen says it is not Holly's. Some strange chit going on ruff ruff!
Camera, driver license among contents of Bobo's purse
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/265460/2/Sea...
My my how quickly we forget ! This aint a little strange, its a whole lotta strange going on.
FloridaGirl

United States

#164627 Mar 17, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOOO! 10,0000 - Thank you, I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it!!! It's been a long three years! I'm standing my ground. Not going anywhere!
Sure you didn't notice.

A baby mama collecting welfare should have plenty of time for 10,000 more.

What an accomplishment.

Sitting on you're fat a$$ talking trash on Topix.

GET A REAL JOB.
picture this

Lexington, TN

#164628 Mar 17, 2014
FloridaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you didn't notice.
What an accomplishment.
GET A REAL JOB.
that probably is her job, I can just see her every morning chain smoking, wearing curlers and a muumuu and yelling at her kids to shut up so she can 'think' with a lazy hubby/bf sleeping on the couch instead of out looking for a job like he always says he's gonna do
Caring

Albany, GA

#164629 Mar 17, 2014
Erika-- wrote:
ok.... I think Clint and Karen (maybe Dana) both knew that threats were being made against Clint....
They were hoping to hide Clint out for a couple of days to pay the debt...
--Hide the truck..
--Skip work...
Hiding the truck and skipping work didn't work.....
They came to the house...
They took Holly as randsom..
Clints comment.."we won't be getting her back anytime soon."
Karens comment.... "this has gone too far".
I truly think this post takes the 'diversion' prize of the day especially from someone coming from OHIO! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

So what debt was Clint having to pay? What threat that was done before Holly was kidnapped? Do you have any proof to support your allegations or do you just make this shit up out of thin air? Never mind, don't answer that.

Ransom? Really? Seriously? So why weren't ransom demands made? You are aware that LE has the ability to get all phone records for all pertinent people (land/cell) going back several years from the day Holly went missing, aren't you? Hmmmm maybe you really aren't aware of that. Oh and in those records they would also be able to see if Clint had EVER contacted ZA about anything. Man, you really do think the TBI/FBI is stooopid.

If you had really listened to what Karen's was referring to when she said 'this has gone to far' then you wouldn't post such unsubstantiated crapola falsely accusing her based on Ohio hinky meters and nothing more.

You do realize that after three years all of the Bobo family hasn't been arrested for one single thing? Unlike the real suspect who is locked up and is awaiting trial who was in a bulletproof vest.

You do realize that the Bobo family all came to court together right in front of the Judge/DA, LE and were sitting on the side where all free citizens sit in the gallery? Where families of murdered loved ones always sit, who had nothing to do with the crime against their loved one, but wants to see justice served.

To blame any member of this family as being the cause Holly was kidnapped and murdered is not only disgusting, and ignorant, but it shows how wicked minded some can truly be. And to know your rank speculation is baseless makes it even more sickening. Crushing innocent people in the ground, and falsely accusing them must be your favorite pastime.

There hasn't been one hint from LE that any of the Bobos associated with Zach Adams. Period. NONE. I think you just hate that the majority of the community loves all the Bobo family, except maybe friends that hang around Adams who were losers and addicts anyway.

Maybe you missed where the DA said they will be keeping THE BOBO family (btw they didn't say Clint and Karen would be left out either) aware of further proceedings and would be working closely with THEM.

Meanwhile back on the real topic.

When is the REAL kidnapper, and murderer of Holly Bobo, Zach Adams, next day in court?
pimp daddy D

United States

#164630 Mar 17, 2014
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly think this post takes the 'diversion' prize of the day especially from someone coming from OHIO! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
So what debt was Clint having to pay? What threat that was done before Holly was kidnapped? Do you have any proof to support your allegations or do you just make this shit up out of thin air? Never mind, don't answer that.
Ransom? Really? Seriously? So why weren't ransom demands made? You are aware that LE has the ability to get all phone records for all pertinent people (land/cell) going back several years from the day Holly went missing, aren't you? Hmmmm maybe you really aren't aware of that. Oh and in those records they would also be able to see if Clint had EVER contacted ZA about anything. Man, you really do think the TBI/FBI is stooopid.
If you had really listened to what Karen's was referring to when she said 'this has gone to far' then you wouldn't post such unsubstantiated crapola falsely accusing her based on Ohio hinky meters and nothing more.
You do realize that after three years all of the Bobo family hasn't been arrested for one single thing? Unlike the real suspect who is locked up and is awaiting trial who was in a bulletproof vest.
You do realize that the Bobo family all came to court together right in front of the Judge/DA, LE and were sitting on the side where all free citizens sit in the gallery? Where families of murdered loved ones always sit, who had nothing to do with the crime against their loved one, but wants to see justice served.
To blame any member of this family as being the cause Holly was kidnapped and murdered is not only disgusting, and ignorant, but it shows how wicked minded some can truly be. And to know your rank speculation is baseless makes it even more sickening. Crushing innocent people in the ground, and falsely accusing them must be your favorite pastime.
There hasn't been one hint from LE that any of the Bobos associated with Zach Adams. Period. NONE. I think you just hate that the majority of the community loves all the Bobo family, except maybe friends that hang around Adams who were losers and addicts anyway.
Maybe you missed where the DA said they will be keeping THE BOBO family (btw they didn't say Clint and Karen would be left out either) aware of further proceedings and would be working closely with THEM.
Meanwhile back on the real topic.
When is the REAL kidnapper, and murderer of Holly Bobo, Zach Adams, next day in court?
Get ready for some surprises when the trial starts.

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#164631 Mar 17, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it, these guys didn't seem to hold regular jobs. They were consuming drugs at a fast pace, reportedly! So, it would seem that they made their money by stealing things and cashing them in. Could that have been what was going on with the pearls?
We've all commented on how odd the circumstances were when supposedly the governor was approached (some say in the middle of the night) to raise the reward money by $50,000. I think it's entirely possible a ransom request was sent by the perp(s) hoping to score some quick cash with which to buy more drugs.
We've talked about the possibility that someone in the B house was informing. I think that's a possibility. Perhaps one person had been in trouble and agreed to see what he or she could find out about some local drug running in exchange for "looking over" certain transgressions. Perhaps, being a rank ametuer, this person got in quickly over his/her head, and retribution followed. This is obviously just one of many theories out there. And it's obviously opinion only.
One thing for sure; we all know who in the B household reportedly has been breaking into people's homes over the past three years. Why was this person not arrested?
Localdad

Lexington, TN

#164632 Mar 17, 2014
April 9th is what I remember. At least that is when his temporary attorney is supposed to appear to declare herself his defes council or not. He, ZA, my not be required to attend, I'm not sure.
Localdad

Lexington, TN

#164633 Mar 17, 2014
http://www.waff.com/story/24938677/zachary-ad...

By the way, if/when she declares will only start the discovery phase, IMHO. The trial itself will not begin for quite some time yet.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#164634 Mar 17, 2014
Guest wrote:
LETSTHINK
<quoted text>
This post was only 2 pages away. How can you possibly tie the death of Dana Bobo's brother to Holly's death? It happened 24 years ago. He died in 1990. Holly would have been a baby at most.
You people are really reaching and not reading any of the facts.
As my husband says. You 'll never make as a detective. Better keep that day job.
The game dont change girl.
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#164635 Mar 17, 2014
FloridaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you didn't notice.
What an accomplishment.
GET A REAL JOB.
And I always viewed LW as having nothing stable in her life. But with her new honors of an accomplishment of a 10,000 post count on Topix will probably take her further in l i fe now. Especially when she decides to sent out her new resume for a job instead of living off welfare. Her kids deserve so much more from her. Not anyone can survive off of Topix food, cigarettes, coffee and those very late nightcaps with a bowl of dip and potatoes chips. Poor kids.
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#164636 Mar 17, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure; we all know who in the B household reportedly has been breaking into people's homes over the past three years. Why was this person not arrested?
You sure about that?

If so, maybe the homeowners could not afford the attention each might draw?

Since: Jul 11

Calhoun, TN

#164637 Mar 17, 2014
Anyone noticed that John Wesley Conway 28 was shot to death in his own driveway on 11/9/13.

Zach Adams was relesed on 11/8/ 13 less than 24 hrs earlier.

Anyone know if there is a connection?

Calhoun, TN

#164638 Mar 17, 2014
Does anyone know if Shondra Conway, and John Wesley Conway are related?

Central KY

#164639 Mar 17, 2014
FloridaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you didn't notice.
What an accomplishment.
GET A REAL JOB.
Still waiting for you to set the good folks on this forum straight, finish your project yet?
Dragnet

Kansas City, MO

#164640 Mar 17, 2014
Watching17 wrote:
Anyone noticed that John Wesley Conway 28 was shot to death in his own driveway on 11/9/13.
Zach Adams was relesed on 11/8/ 13 less than 24 hrs earlier.
Anyone know if there is a connection?
http://www.reedschapel.com/obituaries/John-Co...
Excerpt:
"Lit a candle in memory of John Wesley
Conway
becky moody - November 12, 2013 at 03:40 PM"

Moody? Any relation to Moody's mentioned here?

Central KY

#164641 Mar 17, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to set the good folks on this forum straight, finish your project yet?
FL Girl a new thread just started, Theories on Holly Bobos kidnapping and murder. Seems your post is at the top of the list, of course its early in the polling. Since DP, Dustin Pevahouse was ided on another thread its an excellent time to expand your comments. You said he was your pimp in the Tampa area along with Nat and 2 other girls. Is he still hiding from Clicks given the drugs TB sent by RAL never arrived? When everyone took off where did they run to? I know you said you told the FBI but you came here to tell us as well. I will keep reminding you as this year progresses.
Caring

Albany, GA

#164642 Mar 17, 2014
pimp daddy D wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready for some surprises when the trial starts.
Baloney. I hear that every time from posters when the defendant goes to trial.

Especially from those who have done nothing but put out rank unsubstantiated gossip from day one.

I do imagine there will be some surprises though but it want be anything to do with the Bobo family but some will be shocked and surprised that the DA has the damn goods on the real killer. I know the naysayers don't like to be proven wrong.

I have seen it over and over again. Truth is a bitter pill to swallow for those who have spent years wasting time in their quest to blame innocent others.

What will be shocking to most who really wants justice for Holly and for the entire Bobo family will be what Holly had to endure by this animal before he finally murdered her, imo.

Calhoun, TN

#164643 Mar 17, 2014
knock, knock, hello, anyone gonna help me, please?

Calhoun, TN

#164644 Mar 17, 2014
Dragnet wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.reedschapel.com/obituaries/John-Co...
Excerpt:
"Lit a candle in memory of John Wesley
Conway
becky moody - November 12, 2013 at 03:40 PM"
Moody? Any relation to Moody's mentioned here?
Good question,but I don't know the answer, yet. Thank you.

Since: Mar 14

Clarkston, MI

#164645 Mar 17, 2014
From article posted by localdad
Attorney Steve Farese is advising the Bobo family.

"As far as the family is concerned it is just the beginning of a long process," he said.

Farese revealed details of the case should become public in roughly the next month.

Copyright 2014 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.

I wonder how much details we will get

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Powers 46 min Jackie is a 8
Teazers (Feb '12) 4 hr unhuh 216
Beagles Motor in Parsons 9 hr Crystal law 1
Grace and Lane? 9 hr Crystal law 1
Shitty Neighbors? (Aug '15) Fri Crystal 16
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) Thu Ginger Menace 76
gweedo (May '15) Wed dul 4

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance