Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 20 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#164537 Mar 16, 2014
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>What part does KJ play. I get the Johnston, but Karen?
The pit story... behind Dukes Cemetery.... IDK..... My head is spinning too... and I'm not taking that comment lightly..... Jer said that Karen wanted to talk to his wife, not his son-in law... as he now changed it to...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164538 Mar 16, 2014
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hummm, it seems we've come full circle.
Do you tie in Scryer posts as by (or referencing) ZA, per his middle name Rye?
Ky lady

Murray, KY

#164539 Mar 16, 2014
Sadly the truth is they know 100 percent that Holly has passed or the pice would have never told her friends and family she had passed. Even if someone said he killed her they would not declare her passing. I believe it was Zach, his best friend, and his brother. He ended her life and they helped him cover it up bc they feared him. They knew he was very dangerous. Jmo, now we need to pray and support her family.

Toledo, OH

#164540 Mar 16, 2014
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's a great thought, you know the area pretty well?
google maps are your friends....:)

Since: Mar 14

Union City, TN

#164541 Mar 16, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TN00...
Also, he was a morning newspaper delivery person in Parsons.
Omgoodness! 4 arrests in 31 years. 2 for rape, 1 for attempted rape and another for sexual assult. He needs his ballz chopped off.

Since: Jul 11

Spartanburg, SC

#164542 Mar 16, 2014
watching1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the stage of ALS, yes. Morphine for one. Sadly I speak from experience w/this disease.
I'm sorry to hear that, it is such a cruel disease.

Spartanburg, SC

#164543 Mar 16, 2014
watching1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A dime... as in a payphone. Old saying. Sorry!
Lol..That's what I meant by, a dime as in a quarter. A Quarter being the last cost, on the last pay phone I've seen.

Central KY

#164544 Mar 16, 2014
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
The pit story... behind Dukes Cemetery.... IDK..... My head is spinning too... and I'm not taking that comment lightly..... Jer said that Karen wanted to talk to his wife, not his son-in law... as he now changed it to...
Cant you get even 1 detail correct.... Please finish your thoughts if[possible... I didnt change anything you dont pay attention...My EX soninlaw was the reason she wanted to talk with us... thats as slow as I can type...

Spartanburg, SC

#164545 Mar 16, 2014
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I knew that, it must be bedtime.

Toledo, OH

#164546 Mar 16, 2014
1misunders wrote:
<quoted text>
Omgoodness! 4 arrests in 31 years. 2 for rape, 1 for attempted rape and another for sexual assult. He needs his ballz chopped off.
That won't stop him.... he has no balls to begin with..... It's a violence crime....
Didn't someone post that one of the A-train "intimidated another male"...

Central KY

#164547 Mar 16, 2014
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's a great thought, you know the area pretty well?
We have been down this road before.

Toledo, OH

#164548 Mar 16, 2014
Holly was not just plucked out of the middle of Decatur County on a Sexual Meth High....... and that is a fact...!!!

Toledo, OH

#164549 Mar 16, 2014
* I believe it to be true.... sorry....

Toledo, OH

#164550 Mar 16, 2014
Ohhhh... I see.... the games are beginning....
yeah... I've been down that road before.....;p
Trying to figure it out

United States

#164551 Mar 16, 2014
I looked at NB fb tonight at friends list to get any ideas. Interesting guy GJ. So proud of a tattoo he made it his cover photo at one time - CARTELE SANTA. Very interesting pictures and associations and comments. jmo oh, he lives right there in tn . Went to riverside hs. also a comment "party at shane's house byob"

Since: Jan 13

Bedford, IN

#164552 Mar 16, 2014
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to read and catch up, evidently my reading was spotty, so I did not know Dana, her father, confirmed it was Holly's blood. Thank you!
This crime is a cruel, ugly, and tragic and must have started before that blood spot with PLANNING----to get away with it and to control her.
I hope some worthless, sorry excuses for humans are convicted and see nothing ahead of them in life but loss of hope and loss of freedom, days after endless days after endless days of it, to think about what they did.
I agree. I didn't mean to sound 'snarky' to you....recovering from minor surgery and this isn't one of my better days,...LOL! It is impossible to keep up with everything, and sometimes when many posts come in all at once, I don't get around to reading all of them. A lot of cruel people in the world; and, with violent movies even on cable now plus video games to match them, many of our younger generation have become desensitized. Then if they decide to start using drugs for recreation, their conscious becomes seared even more.
Wonderer

Nashville, TN

#164553 Mar 16, 2014
According to this Tennessean article, this is not the first time ZA has been in front of Wednesday's judge. It gives a timeline of his criminal history

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20140306/NE...

Since: Mar 14

Union City, TN

#164554 Mar 16, 2014
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you tie in Scryer posts as by (or referencing) ZA, per his middle name Rye?
I looked up scryer online to see what it meant or if it had some kind of meaning. There was an article about Ted Bundy being a male scryer, not sure what that means tho. It went on to say that he kept 12 of the womens heads at his house that he had killed. It made chills run up and down my skin.... After all i have read on this forum for years.

Toledo, OH

#164555 Mar 16, 2014
...This is my opinion only....

I was going to write out a theory........

and decided to put it in fewer words....

....CLINT LIED FROM DAY ONE........

Spartanburg, SC

#164556 Mar 16, 2014
Ky lady wrote:
<quoted text> bless her heart I cannot imagine. I am so sorry for your loss
Me either.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kris n jamie brown 13 hr john 63
Hillside mowers 19 hr Old man 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 20 hr interesting 298
Dumbest dude in S H ? 22 hr Crap out your mouth 5
Heather Rainey Fri Crystal 5
Brooke Eckert Apr 30 wondering 11
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Apr 29 prayforbobo 133
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]