Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269989 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Just My Personal Opinon

Big Sandy, TN

#164688 Mar 17, 2014
Tonkas Mom wrote:
New info from The Jackson Sun for March 15, 14. Arrest records and copy of indictment. http://www.jacksonsun.com/section/news25 Zachary Adams' indictments in Holly Bobo case Mar. 15, 2014 Zachary Adams' criminal history, provided by TBI Mar. 15, 2014
Truly unbelievable that anybody could have that kind of a Record and be let go, so many times, with just a "slap on the wrist", essentially. Astounding!
Barney Fife

Paris, TN

#164689 Mar 17, 2014
Comment wrote:
The FBI is back in the Multi-County area today.
Are they at specific sites? Where?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#164690 Mar 17, 2014
Comment wrote:
The FBI is back in the Multi-County area today.
Sure hope the have a roundup while there,hope all are behind bars that had any thing to do with Holly's abduction soon.
Froggy

Lexington, TN

#164691 Mar 17, 2014
How is a family SUPPOSED to act when their sister/daughter has been abducted?

First, they tell the story as it happened, and stick to it. They don't change it a dozen times over the course of nearly three years. In the beginning, it was said that Holly was DRAGGED into the woods, and when LE said there were no indications of that, it was changed to her being 'pulled' into the woods. Then again, it was that she 'walked' into the woods.

Okay, we can say that was miscommunication between Clint/LE/ media. I'm all for that.

But then you have Clint going on the WOW team "investigation"/repo rt, and he's telling something that was NEVER said before, and over two years later at that! Come now, you don't find that at the least a bit odd?

You have the comments credited to Clint and Karen....and even the Sheriff:
"Holly won't be back anytime soon."
"This wasn't supposed to go this far."
"Things are not what they appear."
And you don't think anything of those comments?

The Bobo's retained a lawyer two years ago? Why??? It's been said it was to advise them on the court proceedings and what to expect from the trial. BUT....there was no impending trial, or even a POI at the time, so what did they need advising on at that time?

You have rumors upon rumors in this case, and you don't question why? Rumors may be lies told for the truth, but in every rumor/lie there is some truth!

I'm not saying, nor am I trying to claim that the family is guilty of anything at all. I'm just saying that if these things would be answered, truthfully, then a lot of folks would get on the same bandwagon you and a few others are on. But for now, there are those of us who question EVERYTHING about the case, and sadly that includes the Bobo family as well.

I am NOT trying to convict ANYONE. And as far as being the biggest idiot on here goes.....One, it takes one to know one, doesn't it? You're the biggest one here if you don't believe I have the right to my own thoughts and theories here just like you or anyone else.
County neighbor

Parsons, TN

#164692 Mar 17, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
JA is NOT Holly's cousin. Does anyone know who Clint was referring to when he at first thought the perp was a cousin or her boyfriend, Drew?
Thank you for clearing that up. I assumed it was just a rumor.

Horn Lake, MS

#164693 Mar 17, 2014
JA and Holly are second cousins by marriage:

LENA (WOOD) PRATT - Services for Mrs. Lena (Wood) Pratt were Saturday at Parsons Mortuary with burial in Oak Grove Cemetery, Parsons. Mrs. Woods, 96, died Friday Dec. 8, 2000 at Lexington Manor of heart failure. She was a homemaker. She leaves three sons, Odie Pratt, Robert Pratt and Frank Pratt, all of Parsons; four daughters, Dean Autry, Agnes Grimsley, both of Lexington, Betty Hensley and Ruby Bobo, both of Parsons; a stepdaughter, Sudie Autry of Lexington and 20 grandchildren.
Lexington Progress 13 Dec 2000

Lena Wood Pratt
Daughter Ruby Bobo/Dana Bobo/Holly'Bobo
Stepdaughter Sudie Autry/Gary Autry/Jason Autry
Comment

Big Sandy, TN

#164694 Mar 17, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they at specific sites? Where?
They're in an adjoining County, possibly more than one. Not sure about anything else. Reasonably sure that it's all about this Case, though.
turkey

Spartanburg, SC

#164695 Mar 17, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
JA is NOT Holly's cousin. Does anyone know who Clint was referring to when he at first thought the perp was a cousin or her boyfriend, Drew?
A turkey ??
TruthHurts

Mason, TN

#164696 Mar 17, 2014
Froggy wrote:
How is a family SUPPOSED to act when their sister/daughter has been abducted?
First, they tell the story as it happened, and stick to it. They don't change it a dozen times over the course of nearly three years. In the beginning, it was said that Holly was DRAGGED into the woods, and when LE said there were no indications of that, it was changed to her being 'pulled' into the woods. Then again, it was that she 'walked' into the woods.
Okay, we can say that was miscommunication between Clint/LE/ media. I'm all for that.
But then you have Clint going on the WOW team "investigation"/repo rt, and he's telling something that was NEVER said before, and over two years later at that! Come now, you don't find that at the least a bit odd?
You have the comments credited to Clint and Karen....and even the Sheriff:
"Holly won't be back anytime soon."
"This wasn't supposed to go this far."
"Things are not what they appear."
And you don't think anything of those comments?
The Bobo's retained a lawyer two years ago? Why??? It's been said it was to advise them on the court proceedings and what to expect from the trial. BUT....there was no impending trial, or even a POI at the time, so what did they need advising on at that time?
You have rumors upon rumors in this case, and you don't question why? Rumors may be lies told for the truth, but in every rumor/lie there is some truth!
I'm not saying, nor am I trying to claim that the family is guilty of anything at all. I'm just saying that if these things would be answered, truthfully, then a lot of folks would get on the same bandwagon you and a few others are on. But for now, there are those of us who question EVERYTHING about the case, and sadly that includes the Bobo family as well.
I am NOT trying to convict ANYONE. And as far as being the biggest idiot on here goes.....One, it takes one to know one, doesn't it? You're the biggest one here if you don't believe I have the right to my own thoughts and theories here just like you or anyone else.
You just spewed some rumor about Karen breaking into houses--now where did you get that? You are not trying to convict anyone--right? Someone trying not to muddy some waters wouldn't have to shake the rumor mill to see what falls out!

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#164697 Mar 17, 2014
Guest wrote:
LENA (WOOD) PRATT - Services for Mrs. Lena (Wood) Pratt were Saturday at Parsons Mortuary with burial in Oak Grove Cemetery, Parsons. Mrs. Woods, 96, died Friday Dec. 8, 2000 at Lexington Manor of heart failure. She was a homemaker. She leaves three sons, Odie Pratt, Robert Pratt and Frank Pratt, all of Parsons; four daughters, Dean Autry, Agnes Grimsley, both of Lexington, Betty Hensley and Ruby Bobo, both of Parsons; a stepdaughter, Sudie Autry of Lexington and 20 grandchildren.
Lena Wood Pratt
Thank you. Hmmmm....with all the cousins (probably even several first cousins) that Clint and Holly have living in the area, why would he even think about it being JA? Personally, I wouldn't even refer to him as a 'cousin' as it is so far removed, and not even by blood. He is in their age range however, so, this means that they must have had some relationship together or he wouldn't have even been on Clint's mind, IMO.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#164698 Mar 17, 2014
I don't buy into the theory that Karen was on some kind of drugs unless it was a prescription drug that she became addicted to. It happens, but I don't see her buying it off the street. IF she was addicted, I'm sure the family Dr. that helped get her addicted could help her get off the drug as well. Some kind of prescriptions have withdrawals even though you may not be "addicted". If the drug has been in our system for a considerable length of time, withdrawals can be frustrating. Been there and done that. I'm talking prescriptions that are written by a Doctor. I also don't believe she broke into houses. That is just too far-fetched for me. She shows no indications of drug addiction or drug use. She may be addicted to some kind of prescription NOW as a result of help coping with the last 3 years. I could certainly understand that one! Some people get addicted in days where others may use a prescription for years and not become addicted. Differences in the human body and how it works. Anti-anxiety medication makes me MORE anxious. Benadryl can make children hyperactive whereas it puts most adults to sleep. We just never know how bodies are going to react to different medications.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#164699 Mar 17, 2014
On another soapbox (lol), I gave up caffeine "cold turkey" a few years ago and after about only 3 days thought I had a brain tumor the size of Dallas..........just caffeine withdrawal. Sleep medications are just as addictive but I don't see Karen breaking into houses or getting into "other drugs". She's just not the type. I don't see Clint or Holly being into drugs either. JMOO
Question

Big Sandy, TN

#164700 Mar 17, 2014
Could the FBI be looking at a possible KY. connection, or in that direction? I wonder...
And that's all it is, just wondering if that could be.

I do think they are still working this Case very aggressively. I also think it could take a long time to tie all the loose ends together, but I don't think they'll stop until they do.
The FBI is known for not giving up until it's all signed, sealed, and delivered, no matter how long it takes.
And notice I said, "FBI", not TBI.

Since: Jul 11

Calhoun, TN

#164701 Mar 17, 2014
Tonkas Mom wrote:
New info from The Jackson Sun for March 15, 14. Arrest records and copy of indictment. http://www.jacksonsun.com/section/news25 Zachary Adams' indictments in Holly Bobo case Mar. 15, 2014 Zachary Adams' criminal history, provided by TBI Mar. 15, 2014
Every time I try to click on his arrest record, the whole page closes. Is it just me, or are they circling the wagons.
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#164702 Mar 17, 2014
Guest wrote:
Lena Wood Pratt
I was born and raised in this area but never have I seen claim of any kinship between two people described as cousins by marriage (or step-cousins since there is no blood line of kinship involved). Just more stipidity by strangers playing itself out here, imo.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#164703 Mar 17, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I did question the initial reports over and over again and came to my own conclusion which BTW is not the "official" version. It was changed by LE, NOT Clint.
Second of all, you are accusing us "Bobo worshipers" of unfairly "judging" ZA based on his past criminal history while in the same breath judging the Bobo's on pure gossip, speculation and your expectations on HOW they should behave after having their only daughter/sister kidnapped? Um….seriously?! NOPE, I'm judging him on FBI evidential findings that prompted a Grand Jury to indict him on aggravated kidnapping and capital murder charges.
AND last but not least…..based on your comment, "I do not wish to convict the family on the strangeness of their comments or their action/inaction", Let me ask you something….EXACTLY HOW were the Bobo's supposed to act after having their child kidnapped and not knowing where she's at and having God only knows what done to her and by God only knows who?!!! Just EXACTLY HOW are they supposed to act that would ease your skeptical mind? Convict? They've been convicted over and over and over again, then dragged through hell on top of it.
Using common sense isnt allowed here. You now are labeled a Bobo worshipper by default.

Jackson, TN

#164704 Mar 17, 2014
Watching17 wrote:
http://www.reedschapel.com/m/o bituaries/John-Conway6/Memorie s
He was from Decaturville. There are other threads about him.
Is he the young man that got up to go hunting, drove to McDonalds to get food (for others?) and was shot when he arrived home in his driveway? It happened early in the morning by my standards anyway. Approx. 5:30 am
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#164705 Mar 17, 2014
Well Froggy, where the heck have you been? I read over your post and they are very similar to many I have posted in the past.

I agree, the issue is not who was arrested for me. It's that after their having been one, it's not like you looked at Clint's statements and said, "Oh, OK that explains why he said this or that". No, it begs the questions even more.
The man under arrest is nothing like the person he claimed he saw.

There is nothing to explain why Karen, upon being told that Holly was walking and talking with someone that it amounted to a shooting offense if that person wasn't Drew. That is an over reaction, unless you know more than you have told.

There is no one who can corroborate Clint's statements which are highly contradictory. He gave several versions for no apparent reason.
Except that it now draws attention to him.
We only have Clint's word likewise that ANY of the incidents that morning happened the way he claimed, and that word has been subject to change many times.

Did he know who came that morning?
Did he know why they were there?
Was he expecting someone?(The vehicle parked out of sight in the closed garage.)

Clint has never claimed to say anything that morning. Not to his presumed best friend Drew whom he claimed to have spoken to the night before regarding turkey hunting. Then lo and behold, Clint claims that he thinks there is a bleeding turkey on his carport, or his sister having a serious argument and he doesn't bother to check either scenario out.

For all we know, Clint was watching an entirely different scene take place that morning. Truth doesn't change. Lies change many times to suit the purpose.

IMO.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#164706 Mar 17, 2014
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Every time I try to click on his arrest record, the whole page closes. Is it just me, or are they circling the wagons.
Works fine for me. It takes you to a Scribd site. Here's the direct link for the park arrest:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/212624164/Natchez-T...
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#164707 Mar 17, 2014
People who are blinded by their biases, for whatever reason, need to be aware that as long as I have posted on this forum, there has been many, many people who do not believe Clint's story or Karen's actions and inactions. Those are just facts. The odds are that at least one or more of these people may also be called as a juror. Not just the people who don't care that Clint's story is conflicted, and give him a pass.

LE didn't give Clint a pass.
He may be the sole reason that this case was not concluded much sooner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bears in the colon? 23 hr Jus sayin 2
Election Sat who dat 6
Police officers in Decatur county ? Fri Concerned citizen 1
July 4th Jun 21 Tenn 1
Drugs and lots of traffic on Cooley ave Jun 17 Lowdown692004 6
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Jun 17 JER29 2,611
Black dodge flat bed Jun 11 Danielle n todd 2

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages