Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 232153 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Jackson, TN

#164423 Mar 16, 2014
Curiousin Ne wrote:
Does anyone know if this is SA?
https://www.facebook.com/shane.autry.359...
With 100% certainty I can tell you this is NOT the SA in question on this thread. Totally innocent

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164424 Mar 16, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN! And, IF ZA's DNA evidence had been found at the crime scene (carport and/or the cabin) besides Holly's blood, he would have been arrested probably immediately if they already had his on record. Considering too, how many times he has been arrested, there is a good chance that they had his on file. If not, they certainly do now of course. We do know that several locals underwent the testing soon after Holly disappeared, but whether ZA was one of them, I don't know. The only way they wouldn't have booked him if he matched up from the beginning, would be if they and the family knew he had been on their property before, and the evidence was in the form of his fingerprints only.
And multiple criminals handling HB helps with JD being so forthright in volunteering his dna within a day or two to LE - no worries if someone else's dna left behind of his crime partner, helps JD look more like hero rescuer, supports his ridiculous alibi. IMO

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164425 Mar 16, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I hope all involved gets just what they deserve ,one in particular that has not been arrested yet ,shall I call him the instigator.
You're thinking instigator as in, had motive, planned/premeditated, organized and manipulated ZA and others to be low rank front guys while he flew under radar? Me too, just not sure if I think motive was passion-revenge or silence-witness revenge. I don't buy meth fueled gang rape, not at all.
This Just In

Cordova, TN

#164426 Mar 16, 2014
Reader wrote:
I do not believe that her blood was found there in the carport.
I do not believe any of the "30 cc of HB's blood in a puddle" or pool.
(Not streaked or smeared or dripped.....but in a pool. Hmmm.)
A dead turkey would hold still long enough to pool that blood, but a young woman would have been moving.
That young woman would not have recovered from that wound to be walking calmly away into the woods.
A nosebleed, alone, could produce that amount of blood. I still don't have any belief on any side of the case, because I can only go off of speculation, but do know that you could recover from that amount of blood loss to be walking calmly around...especially a woman. Sorry-may be TMI
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164427 Mar 16, 2014
A gag order is type of order. It can either be a legal order by a court or government, or a private order by an employer or other institution, restricting information or comments from being made public. It can also be called a suppression order. Most, gag orders are used against participants involved in a lawsuit or criminal trial especially when it is a widely publicized or sensational case. It is also used to prevent media from publishing unwanted information on a particular topic. For example a criminal court can issue a gag order for the media if it believes that potential jurors will be influenced by the media reporting.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/g/gag-order/
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#164428 Mar 16, 2014
What do they say when things goes far beyond qualifying as disgusting. Oh, I recall now. This thread has GONE TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET.

There was never any incident at NTSP, cabin #16 on 4/18/11 that caused any commotion with LE's involvement, period. There was a rumor that got started that day that did cause searchers to stop and return to their base at the fairgrounds while the community was in an uproar to get official word. It was obvious that all involved LE departments were more than a little disgusted by the rumor that Holly had been located when ig was not true. Best I can recall, it was Liz, a first time poster, that came on this thread much later with her talltales and apply the #16 cabin to the already growing rumor. Later, Liz came back on the thread and posted she was simply pulling the details that she had posted here out of her a$$ so to speak and apologized for having done the dirty deed on this thread that she did.
Kansas mother

Topeka, KS

#164429 Mar 16, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
The offence though was Statutory rape which is usually an underage girlfriend.
Not a violent crime.
Statutory rape in Florida is defined as someone 24 yrs of age or older having sexual activity with a 16 or 17 yr old minor. What the hell is someone his age doing having sexual relations with a teen of that age? Sounds like he had problems then & has even more now considering he was with Zach during this arrest. Who's to say he isn't violent? Most people that aren't violent don't run with meth addicted violent offenders, which is what Zachary Adams is.
Born and bred

Erin, TN

#164430 Mar 16, 2014
Mabye the truth will come out.

Jackson, TN

#164431 Mar 16, 2014
browndoggie wrote:
<quoted text> So many things that dont make sense about this case reinforces what ive been told by more than one person about this being far larger than anyone imagines. Its not just a kidnapping/ murder case. Big fish are being herded into the net as well as the pawns. That is why it is taking so long and things just dont add up to us on the outside. A few key phrases ; "Things are not what they seem" , "Shocked and Saddened" "It wasnt supposed to go this far " , "I guess holly wont be coming back to us anytime soon" There is a few posters on here that I believe understand that this is bigtime stuff with federal agencies involved. I truly hope for justice to be served on ALL guilty parties, whether they wear t shirts or suits & ties, or even badges & black robes if that is where the path of justice leads. Jmo.

Been thinking this bout big fish for awhile but everybody seems hung on local rumors. There is a really bad one at a local retailer that I will not believe or repeat. There should be more arrests.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#164432 Mar 16, 2014
So here a question.

How many times did ZA get busted? from the day Holly went missing to the last drug bust, not the pearls.

How many times?
How many times did he meet with his Probation Officer.
How many drug test did he take?
How many times did he go to counrt ordered rehab?
How many times did he get a Probation Volation?
How many times, did his Probation Officer go to his place?

LE, is trying to build a case against ZA and waiting for a break?
In Michigan, a Probation Officer can come to were you live, come in your place, for no reason, pop out a drug kit and test you, can look for drug making material and if finding things like a GUN, bring in the cops, just like that.

They could not have used this road to Probation Volation, finding drugs, leading to seach warrants to look on his land time and time and time, again.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#164433 Mar 16, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
What do they say when things goes far beyond qualifying as disgusting. Oh, I recall now. This thread has GONE TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET.
There was never any incident at NTSP, cabin #16 on 4/18/11 that caused any commotion with LE's involvement, period. There was a rumor that got started that day that did cause searchers to stop and return to their base at the fairgrounds while the community was in an uproar to get official word. It was obvious that all involved LE departments were more than a little disgusted by the rumor that Holly had been located when ig was not true. Best I can recall, it was Liz, a first time poster, that came on this thread much later with her talltales and apply the #16 cabin to the already growing rumor. Later, Liz came back on the thread and posted she was simply pulling the details that she had posted here out of her a$$ so to speak and apologized for having done the dirty deed on this thread that she did.
I have heard the cabin could have been used to hold Holly for a short time, I dont think you can prove otherwise. She wasnt found there and I dont know what the cabin looked like afterwards but as a holding spot possibly.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

#164434 Mar 16, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
This may be a silly question but ya never know until you ask, right?
Is it possible that some sort of "secret" gag order was issued early on in this case? Could it also be enforced on the media? Can they impose such an order in an ongoing criminal investigation? Has anyone ever heard of such a happening?
Just curious as this case seems to be unprecedented where secrecy and lack of media involvement are concerned.
"reddoggie", not a silly question at all. You saw what happened to the WOW documentary. Imo, that is why the DCSO was removed from the investigation; too many leaks. I've been facebook friends with Heather Sullivan since 2012. She no longer responds to my PMs..

RE: Is it possible that some sort of "secret" gag order was issued early on in this case? Could it also be enforced on the media? Can they impose such an order in an ongoing criminal investigation? Has anyone ever heard of such a happening?

Yes, reddoggie, it is not only possible, but probable, imo.
Yes, the media can and does get gagged by LE. The only time I've witnessed complete silencing of an investigation including the media was in the Gary Michael Hilton serial killer investigation(GA/FL/NC) from 2007 thru 2012..

http://sonomanewstoday.blogspot.com/2009/10/f...
Records sought in Hilton hearing

By TaMaryn Waters DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER September 26, 2009source

An attorney for the Tallahassee Democrat continued to press for release of documents in the Gary Michael Hilton murder case during a pretrial hearing Friday in Leon Circuit Court.
It is taking way too long for this to get resolved!

My friend Cheryl Dunlap was reported missing December 1, 2007, and her decapitated body was found two weeks later in the Apalachicola National Forest in Florida.

A FL Journalist's comment(Sunshine State)-
nancyimperiale 3/7/10,
Amen, this is taking way too long. What are they trying to hide???? I have never seen a case gagged like this in 26 years as a journalist.

Wolfscratch

Central KY

#164435 Mar 16, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>In a article that I read 2 days ago from CNN it was said that there was some blood. The blood was tested to be hers, also by the blood was some bird poop!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe the poop was from officer Jacoby who was reported to take a dump in the backyard.

Central KY

#164436 Mar 16, 2014
SmokesNmirrorS1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much
Go to the small page block and click it. Scroll until you see .... and click that. At the left in the popup enter the page you want to jump to and it will go to any page on the thread.
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164437 Mar 16, 2014
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
"reddoggie", not a silly question at all. You saw what happened to the WOW documentary. Imo, that is why the DCSO was removed from the investigation; too many leaks. I've been facebook friends with Heather Sullivan since 2012. She no longer responds to my PMs..
RE: Is it possible that some sort of "secret" gag order was issued early on in this case? Could it also be enforced on the media? Can they impose such an order in an ongoing criminal investigation? Has anyone ever heard of such a happening?
Yes, reddoggie, it is not only possible, but probable, imo.
Yes, the media can and does get gagged by LE. The only time I've witnessed complete silencing of an investigation including the media was in the Gary Michael Hilton serial killer investigation(GA/FL/NC) from 2007 thru 2012..
http://sonomanewstoday.blogspot.com/2009/10/f...
Records sought in Hilton hearing
By TaMaryn Waters DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER September 26, 2009source
An attorney for the Tallahassee Democrat continued to press for release of documents in the Gary Michael Hilton murder case during a pretrial hearing Friday in Leon Circuit Court.
It is taking way too long for this to get resolved!
My friend Cheryl Dunlap was reported missing December 1, 2007, and her decapitated body was found two weeks later in the Apalachicola National Forest in Florida.
A FL Journalist's comment(Sunshine State)-
nancyimperiale 3/7/10,
Amen, this is taking way too long. What are they trying to hide???? I have never seen a case gagged like this in 26 years as a journalist.
Wolfscratch
Aha!! Thank you Wolf!!

Spartanburg, SC

#164438 Mar 16, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN! And, IF ZA's DNA evidence had been found at the crime scene (carport and/or the cabin) besides Holly's blood, he would have been arrested probably immediately if they already had his on record. Considering too, how many times he has been arrested, there is a good chance that they had his on file. If not, they certainly do now of course. We do know that several locals underwent the testing soon after Holly disappeared, but whether ZA was one of them, I don't know. The only way they wouldn't have booked him if he matched up from the beginning, would be if they and the family knew he had been on their property before, and the evidence was in the form of his fingerprints only.
You said and/ or the cabin,right? If only found in the cabin, it seems a defense attorney would ask if his was the only dna found? Not enough evidence to make an arrest, and get a conviction, I wouldn't think.

Central KY

#164439 Mar 16, 2014
Family Friend wrote:
Why are people on here arguing like children and getting off Topic in the process. Why don't we get back to a real factual exchange about the murder of Holly and remember this is not about us but her.
I'm curious if anyone else thinks Zach Adams may be linked to other murders ? I for one believe this is a real possibility people.
Heather Sullivan ided ZA as the male that tried to abduct her. Karen Swifts name has been mentioned recently as another possible. Did you have someone else in mind?

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#164440 Mar 16, 2014
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking instigator as in, had motive, planned/premeditated, organized and manipulated ZA and others to be low rank front guys while he flew under radar? Me too, just not sure if I think motive was passion-revenge or silence-witness revenge. I don't buy meth fueled gang rape, not at all.
I'm not buying the high on meth gang rape/murder either.....
There is more to this than that..!

TBI says it is an ongoing case... and I believe them....

Personally... I think EMA was there with the Bobcat/Backhoe to dismantle a meth lab...
and of course... to find Holly...

The rest is to been seen....

I thought I read a News article that they found a knife that was highly sentimental to him.... but I could be wrong......
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164441 Mar 16, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
That last paragraph is total BS and you know it.

Spartanburg, SC

#164442 Mar 16, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
With 100% certainty I can tell you this is NOT the SA in question on this thread. Totally innocent
Your confusing two different names, which isn't hard to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shitty Neighbors? 6 hr Cnit 11
verizon towner 9 hr myra 8
Police car 23 hr MeNotYou 2
what is going to be where tuckers restaurant was 23 hr OnlyMeNotYou 3
New RHS Football Coach Wed Boohoo 82
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Feb 9 Say hi to annie 54
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) Feb 6 Allrighttobewhite 112
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages