Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239364 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#163862 Mar 14, 2014
watching1 wrote:
They finally took ZA's FB page down...
Glad I'm not the only one to see it down!! LOL
HOW

Morristown, TN

#163863 Mar 14, 2014
HardinCountyGal wrote:
Has anybody made any connections between the A-team and Hardin County,Savannah,Bad-egg or Cristina Baugus? Badd-egg ran a huge meth ring and the whole town knows He killed Those kids in 11 and not a trace of them has been found to this day. Is it a coincidence that at the TBI was out searching the Baugus farm at the same time they were searching the Adams property? People have been talking and Gus often went up those Coon hunts and word is he had a cook buddy up around the trace. Put 2 and 2 together and you might figure out his involvment. Savannah is just 45 miles down the road from parsons. I hope they end up finding Kris,Christina and Holly and put the whole mess to rest!
Hmm first I have heard of this the Baugus name sounds familar.
It seems no one has made the connection at least not on this thread. From what I can tell the natives on this thread are to busy fightin with each other.
Any chance you could give the full names of Kris and Christina?
Thanks for the info, hope you post some more as this is VERY interesting.

Martin, TN

#163864 Mar 14, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went to ZA facebook page! It says its been removed.
Someone else want to see! Could be my computer.
I am certain his place was robbed Feb 2nd. Hope someone got a scroon shot of his page. Darn I never.
Yes its gone.

Martin, TN

#163865 Mar 14, 2014
HOW wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems no one has made the connection at least not on this thread. From what I can tell the natives on this thread are to busy fightin with each other.
Christopher Mittendorf
Kristina Branum

I just read about them recently.
lucas buck

United States

#163866 Mar 14, 2014
1misunders wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said!! A sociopath or a psychopath have no feeling of remorse. They are very selfish and they will do whatever they have to, to get to where they want to be. Normally they are intelligent too. They do not care about other people and will not think twice about hurting someone that gets in their way.
Some have more compassion for animal than other humans.
Anyone that would skin an animal alive is a step below a common psychopath
That type person is pure evil in all forms
lucas buck

United States

#163867 Mar 14, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>It seems very plausible to me.
What was the date he got "robbed", do you remember?
Was that before the 6th of February?
That would make sense.
If it was later, then I don't know who or what might have been stolen.
If the pearls were at his home, who knew they were there?
That is not something you tell the world

Location hidden

#163868 Mar 14, 2014
1misunders wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes its gone.
Anyone know the reason for it down?? Just curious is all? Thank you!
HOW

Morristown, TN

#163869 Mar 14, 2014
Bad-Egg appeared to have been killed in 2010 by his wife.
So he could not have anything to do with Holly's abduction.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/savannah-tn/T...

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#163870 Mar 14, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pearls were at his home, who knew they were there?
That is not something you tell the world
From some of his previous posts, Zach may have posted it on facebook! lol
Barney Fife

Paris, TN

#163871 Mar 14, 2014
HOW wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a topix thread. I just read it a few days ago. That was the first time I had read about them.

Location hidden

#163872 Mar 14, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone know the reason for it down?? Just curious is all? Thank you!
Maybe family members or friends w/access finally realized it was public... that would be my hunch.
HOW

Morristown, TN

#163873 Mar 14, 2014
1misunders wrote:
<quoted text>
Christopher Mittendorf
Kristina Branum
I just read about them recently.
Thank you!
HOW

Morristown, TN

#163874 Mar 14, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a topix thread. I just read it a few days ago. That was the first time I had read about them.
Thanks Barney!
Sad more youngins missing and never found.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#163875 Mar 14, 2014
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he could pull it off and did, imo. He didn't have to be an Einstein to do it either.
Druggies have kidnapped other women in a blink of an eye and no one even saw them being taken. Usually when the suspect is caught he/she will have a long rap sheet just like ZA does.
You are mistaken in your theory about 'kidnapping' when thinking the murder had to occur at the same time. It doesn't mean she had to be murdered when she was initially kidnapped from her home. Murder in the commission of felony kidnapping means that at some point in time during the time she was being held against her will (kidnapped) she was murdered.
The entire event from the time of the initial kidnapping at her home through the time she was murdered she was being kidnapped and being held against her will. It could have been hours after the abduction up to any length of time, even days........weeks.
I am beginning to think that ZA alone may have carried it out. He certainly was capable of doing so. Doesn't take much brain power to take a vulnerable young woman who is alone and make her go to another location with him by using force. I imagine when he cut her and made her bleed, she was frightened to death of him and she had every right to be and complied to his demands.
He is an evil looking bastard anyway and would intimate any young woman who had never seen evil up close and personal before.
Good reply! BUT.....you still haven't explained how he could have managed to TAKE HER THINGS with him, if he's trying to control her, or if he had to carry her at some point? Don't you agree that she would have dropped them at some point while trying to fight him off?

MAYBE he could have pulled it all off, but I just don't think so! Yes, he was CAPABLE, judging from his past record. I'm not saying he wouldn't or couldn't have done it. I'm just saying I don't think he acted alone.

Location hidden

#163876 Mar 14, 2014
watching1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe family members or friends w/access finally realized it was public... that would be my hunch.
I thought the FBI / took it! On other cases they have removed them.

Could of been the family!
Thanks!!!
reddoggie

Pleasanton, KS

#163877 Mar 14, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems very plausible to me.
What was the date he got "robbed", do you remember?
Was that before the 6th of February?
That would make sense.
If it was later, then I don't know who or what might have been stolen.
Do you not know how to Google? It's actually quite simple. I find your posts peculiar in that most are a list of questions, most of which are hell bent on discrediting Clint Bobo. What's even more peculiar is that when another poster responds to your questions, you immediately nail them with the "correct" answer. If it weren't so damned annoying not to mention SAD,(where Clint's concerned), it would be amusing.

So, I'm challenging you, right here and now, to stop beating around the virtual bush and POST your theory as to Clint's role in his sisters abduction. That's what you've been eluding to ad nauseam. So, man or woman up and just SPILL IT already. I challenge you.
HardinCountyGal

Bolivar, TN

#163878 Mar 14, 2014
HOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Mittendorf was the last name of those kids and Sannon Bauguss killed her husband Bad-egg and got away with it.without being charged.
Question

Big Sandy, TN

#163879 Mar 14, 2014
Lawyer wrote:
Hey hey hey guess who is saved ? JA !
Are you joking or serious?
HOW

Morristown, TN

#163880 Mar 14, 2014
HardinCountyGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Mittendorf was the last name of those kids and Sannon Bauguss killed her husband Bad-egg and got away with it.without being charged.
Those poor kids, bad-egg and crew sound like a pretty ruff bunch from what I am reading.
Thanks a bunch!

Martin, TN

#163881 Mar 14, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some have more compassion for animal than other humans.
Anyone that would skin an animal alive is a step below a common psychopath
That type person is pure evil in all forms
I can not imagine how someone could be so cruel that they would hurt an animal that was not doing anything wrong. Why do people hurt animals? Mostly dogs and cats. They normally hurt the ones that are not mean. Is it a control thing? I mean it as they can totally control a small dog or cat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good job county commission! Sun Fire Branson 1
Amy Chumney Sun Anon 11
Beagles Motor in Parsons Sun Pissed off 2
Eric Roberts Sat Sick of it 1
Scotty Powers Sat Jackie is a 8
Teazers (Feb '12) Sat unhuh 216
Grace and Lane? Sat Crystal law 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance