Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 255062 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

porky

United States

#161439 Mar 9, 2014
YMCA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyrone, I never said the drugs weren't the problem. I completely agree the drugs were a major cause. I think Satan's Spawn was completely capable of those horrible things when drugs weren't involved; the other two not so much. I am not denying they will pay for their crimes in this life and the next. I'm just thankful that was a night I chose to not party with them and I was allowed to change my life for the better. My point in sharing the story was to show how when more than one person know something...it stops being a secret.
Drugs can lead to accidents but mean spirited and deviant sociopathic violence comes from the heart and soul ; no drugs required. Sure, rob somebody or injure them to get drugs ok but intentional murder means they are bad seed no drugs required to kill
Wonderer

Franklin, TN

#161440 Mar 9, 2014
Just finally wrote:
early in the investigation it was slipped up in an interview with the bobos that and unknown dna source was found in the gargage that didnt match any in the home. it was in the place where hollys blood was found! I have heard that they have found evidence and are pretty sure of the outcome. They have to line up everything and get every piece of evidence before they can leave this property. Im not sure about dylan but what i hear is that jason autry has told them everything the reason they are questioning other persons is to get as many testomonies as possible. They (jason and zach) bragged and bragged to people they thought was in the loop about why, what and how! the motive was simply a pretty girl, and 4 dopies in need in of sex! No drug lords or selling her etc... according to them she was dead early on! as for why people say they hope shes alive of course we hope shes alive just not very likely. in the beginning it was said they put her in the well only to hear they were searching abandoned wells so they then moved her with the help of michael alexander! it was not told to me directly but i got it from pretty close to the source! also on all those searches i never seen paper bags and gloved people, the tbi has been bagging and tagging.
This was posted Mon March 3rd. It says 4 dopers. Three was named in another post. Wonder if there is a 4th?
lucas buck

United States

#161441 Mar 9, 2014
confused wrote:
My opinion is when and if this goes to court, it needs to be moved from that surrounding area. Move it to Nashville or Memphis. The jury needs to also come from somewhere around Bristol,TN. I think there are too many afraid of the ones that have been covering this up. JMO.
Orwell be hard to find a jury anywhere in TN. Like you said maybe rural areas of Bristol where their news comes from Virginia and NC more than TN
BeenThere

Spring Hill, TN

#161442 Mar 9, 2014
Ping The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text> Exactlly!! To pas off his explanation as "oh he had just woke up,sometimes it takes awhile to gather your brains" give me a break...when I first heard it,I thought the same thing...Why the hell did he just let her walk off with aka camo man? what the hell....and everyone around said the same thing...Clint is not SLOW or Mentally Handicapped like alot would like you to believe..he is just fine and is in college....the key words in this whole thing are .."I thought they were having a break up conversation"...look at time and circumstances and it don't take sherlock holmes
I don't even buy the "having a break up conversation". Who show's up at their girlfriends house at 7:30 ish am in the morning, sits in the car port and waits for her to come out on a morning that he KNOWS she has school, and likely would have known she had an exam that day?

Hate, put all the negative judgment icons you want on my post if you it makes you feel better, but IMO either Clint was doing something that morning that he and his Momma were embarrassed about or Clint straight up lied to his Mom about what he was doing before he called her on the phone to let her know what he was witnessing.

And last, for people who say "Oh you don't know what you would do if you were in a situation like that", BS! Yes, you do. If your a Mother, ask yourself...if you saw your child being dragged into the woods would you stand there and watch, or would you give chase, gun or no gun? If you were a husband, would you watch your wife get dragged off? Brothers, sisters, male, or female it doesn't matter. You'd be pretty hard pressed to find even a dozen (if there are even that many) instances of a case where a family member or hell for that matter even a stranger stood by and did absolutely nothing as they watched someone being taken against their will into the woods.

ONE account of Clint's story never changed, every version had some tone in it that intimated that he knew his sister was not going willingly. So, again...why did he do nothing? If he was just simply scared, then people would draw back off him a lot faster if he'd at LEAST man up and say it.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#161443 Mar 9, 2014
Tinkerbell wrote:
Wonder if the Sheriff was helping to cover up all the tips and rumors that were being told on ZA. Would explain why other LE was involved.
I mean he did have a swinging door at the jail.
Dick A and Sheriff W have a history together. Dick was involved in politics in Decatur County for many years.
Seems to me there were major cover ups. Imagine if the TBI got up after ZA's arrest & said the local sheriffs dept / local DA did a horse crap job they all need locked up & the keys thrown away!!! That's what they should of done.

Good old Wyatt turned his head & hope it would quiet down & go away.

I'm sure KB was worried for her entire family about retribution. from the sheriffs dept / ZA & the A train.
Dina

Chesapeake, VA

#161444 Mar 9, 2014
Will we know anything more at his arraignment Tuesday?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#161445 Mar 9, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that but if he thought it was Drew and "NOTHING" was wrong it would be contradictory to call Karen.
Exactlly!! and even the...."your not understanding me"
Down in Mississippi

Ashburn, VA

#161446 Mar 9, 2014
confused wrote:
My opinion is when and if this goes to court, it needs to be moved from that surrounding area. Move it to Nashville or Memphis. The jury needs to also come from somewhere around Bristol,TN. I think there are too many afraid of the ones that have been covering this up. JMO.
It'll be held at the federal courthouse and the jury very finely picked.
Wonderer

Franklin, TN

#161447 Mar 9, 2014
Just finally wrote:
<quoted text>ill just say this..... Ja told that zack abuducted her at her house while he waited in vehicle on the road, they went to Natchez trace state park where they shot her up with meth and brought her down with morphine time and time again for 3 days!!! When they were out of dope shayne Austin was called to bring dope (meth) and food they had raped her multiple times beat her beyond reckontion when shayne arrived with food no dope they ate and zack freaked out saying god damn she can identify us ja said oh don't worry about that and shot her in the head! They wrapped her body in bags and blankets with ropes left just before the search in Natchez trace took place evidence was found in cabin 16! They dropped her in a well on zachs property until they were asking for maps of old wells in the area to search! Michael Alexander went and got her body in zack vehicle and drove it around for 2 woks with her body decomposing in the back for 2 weeks! They then buried her behind zack a home! Le says they've found all but her head! That is what was told by za and ja at a party! I got it 3rd handed!!! It was reported to Karen and then to tbi!!! She was alive if u can call it that for 3 days I will NOT say what all they done to her its to cruel!
This post has NOT been removed yet. It was posted Thursday, 3/6/14 and is on page 7771 for the one who was asking Nero where he got it.

Location hidden

#161448 Mar 9, 2014
Tinkerbell wrote:
Those pings aren't accurate due to poor cellular service in the area.
ummmm contrary to the city application of PINGS...in rural areas there are not many towers at all...I talked with verizon wireless,and they ARE very close...sorry
higher power

Cabot, AR

#161449 Mar 9, 2014
Wonderer wrote:
<quoted text> This was posted Mon March 3rd. It says 4 dopers. Three was named in another post. Wonder if there is a 4th?
Jason autry. Zach Adams. Shayne Austin. Michael Alexander.. Aka "the A-train"... There are too many rumors theories and assumptions going around. But according to the talk around town they did awful things to that poor girl

Location hidden

#161450 Mar 9, 2014
BeenThere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even buy the "having a break up conversation". Who show's up at their girlfriends house at 7:30 ish am in the morning, sits in the car port and waits for her to come out on a morning that he KNOWS she has school, and likely would have known she had an exam that day?
Hate, put all the negative judgment icons you want on my post if you it makes you feel better, but IMO either Clint was doing something that morning that he and his Momma were embarrassed about or Clint straight up lied to his Mom about what he was doing before he called her on the phone to let her know what he was witnessing.
And last, for people who say "Oh you don't know what you would do if you were in a situation like that", BS! Yes, you do. If your a Mother, ask yourself...if you saw your child being dragged into the woods would you stand there and watch, or would you give chase, gun or no gun? If you were a husband, would you watch your wife get dragged off? Brothers, sisters, male, or female it doesn't matter. You'd be pretty hard pressed to find even a dozen (if there are even that many) instances of a case where a family member or hell for that matter even a stranger stood by and did absolutely nothing as they watched someone being taken against their will into the woods.
ONE account of Clint's story never changed, every version had some tone in it that intimated that he knew his sister was not going willingly. So, again...why did he do nothing? If he was just simply scared, then people would draw back off him a lot faster if he'd at LEAST man up and say it.
Right!! and who wakes up to think sister and bf are kneeling on carport breaking up? ummmm not half the planet
Hopeful

Byhalia, MS

#161451 Mar 9, 2014
Most people go from birth to death without seeing anyone die, even in an accident. Our brain isn’t programmed to accept the message our eyes are sending. At the scene of a car wreck, people will stop and gawk, but most of them will never offer assistance. You have to have emergency training with fire and rescue, or something similar, before you will immediately spring into action. It is called ‘recognizing an emergency’ by the people who train emergency workers. Most of us like to thing we would immediately mount our white horse, run up the path with our gun blazing, or swing by a vine to rescue someone in trouble. The harsh reality is the fact that we probably wouldn’t. We simply aren’t made that way.
ditcher

United States

#161452 Mar 9, 2014
Kb wrote a list of poi and za was number 2 on the list. I would be interested in who was #1#3#4 if any body knows?
tyrone biggums

Forrest City, AR

#161453 Mar 9, 2014
YMCA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyrone, I never said the drugs weren't the problem. I completely agree the drugs were a major cause. I think Satan's Spawn was completely capable of those horrible things when drugs weren't involved; the other two not so much. I am not denying they will pay for their crimes in this life and the next. I'm just thankful that was a night I chose to not party with them and I was allowed to change my life for the better. My point in sharing the story was to show how when more than one person know something...it stops being a secret.
Completely agree with you. My point is the drugs make people do bad things.
reddoggie

Pleasanton, KS

#161454 Mar 9, 2014
MemphisLady wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, LW!
And if he truly thought it was Drew, after supposedly hearing them have the "break-up" talk in the garage, WHY call Mom? It was stated early on that Clint called Mom to ask her who was in the garage! WHAT???? How would she know??
I can't understand Clint calling Mom to JUST tell her that Drew and Holly are walking into the woods. And, what was his response when he hears Mom tell him, "Get a gun and SHOOT him!". Was he shocked to hear her say something so dramatic? I'm sure at the moment when he told his Mom that he saw DREW that he really thought, He saw Drew. During the WOW video he specifically stated and ACTED out how he was close to the window and pulled the curtain back and heard Holly say, No, why?.
I just don't understand so much about this case. Why so many things are stated and retracted, just to be reworded another way, time and time again. It's just SO frustrating.
By the time he saw her walking into the woods his gut instincts may have finally kicked in as in something seemed "off" about this. He knew Holly had school and a test that morning, why was she walking into the woods? He's thinking what's up with the blood on the carport floor? Spille pop can...HUH? What's going on? Maybe he sensed the negative energy that still lingered there, or maybe he was simply tattling, so he called his mom. I believe that CB relayed his initial impressions of that morning to LE in the chaotic, immediate aftermath, so they could get on her trail ASAP, then as time went on and he had more time to think, remembered things, thoughts, emotions, scenerios, possibilities that went through his mind, etc. Plus the press spread a lot of the misinformation that people are still stating as factual.

Location hidden

#161455 Mar 9, 2014
MemphisLady wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, LW!
And if he truly thought it was Drew, after supposedly hearing them have the "break-up" talk in the garage, WHY call Mom? It was stated early on that Clint called Mom to ask her who was in the garage! WHAT???? How would she know??
I can't understand Clint calling Mom to JUST tell her that Drew and Holly are walking into the woods. And, what was his response when he hears Mom tell him, "Get a gun and SHOOT him!". Was he shocked to hear her say something so dramatic? I'm sure at the moment when he told his Mom that he saw DREW that he really thought, He saw Drew. During the WOW video he specifically stated and ACTED out how he was close to the window and pulled the curtain back and heard Holly say, No, why?.
I just don't understand so much about this case. Why so many things are stated and retracted, just to be reworded another way, time and time again. It's just SO frustrating.
she called clint

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#161456 Mar 9, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew is 5"10 and Zack is 6'3" but they look nothing alike in body build also Clint was close friends with Drew and he knew Drew's hunting clothes because they had hunted together before. If you look back through all of the photos of Drew you will be hard pressed to find one with Drew in full camo. He is always wearing camo pants or bibs and tee shirt or jeans and a camo jacket.
Thank you for responding.
The hunting clothes really isn't that big of a deal, because men usually don't pay much attention to other men and what they wear. That's not something that would stand out to a guy right away, maybe later if he thought about it but not something that would jump out at Clint.
Now, the height and build difference is something even a half asleep person should have noticed. Five inches taller and broader shoulders is something that should have immediately jumped out at Clint. After all he's used to seeing Holly around Drew, and knows Holly's size next to Drew. If Holly was next to a man almost half a foot taller and broader through the shoulders, that would stand out to anyone. Clint didn't notice 'wow that guy is towering over Holly, that isn't Drew.'
Yet all we heard is he thought it was Drew, Drew, Drew.
Doesn't mean Clint is lying or involved. I'm not insinuating he did something wrong, I'm coming at this from the perspective of what a defense attorney is going to do in court in front of a jury. What is the weakness of the state's case if it makes it to trial.
Wonderer

Franklin, TN

#161457 Mar 9, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I am seeing on Vinelink they transferred him from Carrol County (Tn Dept of Corrections) to unknown location reporting agency Dacutur County.
He was serving time in Carrol County for a previous offense.
I think they probably transferred all of them (from what I saw on vinelink) the other night following the announcement of Zack's arrest to a location where they could readily question all of them and go back and forth between them as they gathered information and statements.
I wouldn't be surprised if they kept them close for questioning at an unknown location throughout the investigation and for their own protection. I've also heard they are not allowed visitors or phone calls.
I'm sure their primary goal at this point is not only finding out who actually did what but also where Holly is. I've heard two unconfirmed rumors so far about how much of her they have found and neither are complete. I have no idea which if either are true.:(
Evidently before the search started and the arrest & transferring began, JA was incarcerated at Riverbend Max Security Prison according to TN inmate search FOIL:
AUTRY, JASON WAYNE
Alias: AUTRY, JASON W.
TOMIS ID: 00358727
Birth Date: 10/10/1974
Race: W
Sex: M
Supervision Status: INCARCERATED
Sentence Begin: 11/14/2013
Sentence End: 08/26/2016
Parole Eligibility: 04/12/2014
Parole Hearing: 03/25/2014
Hearing Result:
https://apps.tn.gov/foil-app/search.jsp;jsess...

Location hidden

#161458 Mar 9, 2014
Hopeful wrote:
Most people go from birth to death without seeing anyone die, even in an accident. Our brain isn’t programmed to accept the message our eyes are sending. At the scene of a car wreck, people will stop and gawk, but most of them will never offer assistance. You have to have emergency training with fire and rescue, or something similar, before you will immediately spring into action. It is called ‘recognizing an emergency’ by the people who train emergency workers. Most of us like to thing we would immediately mount our white horse, run up the path with our gun blazing, or swing by a vine to rescue someone in trouble. The harsh reality is the fact that we probably wouldn’t. We simply aren’t made that way.
ummm speak for yourself...I attempted to save a dozen people on an iced over bridge from becoming human and vehicle pool balls from eighteen wheeler cue balls,while several stayed OUT of distance from the mayhem...oh and I would have run after here too...however I prolly would have just shot the gun in the air first ,as I would have been given the all clear by my MOTHER to shoot him! Tn rural country boys are different,we are looking for someone to give us the go ahead....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Maness 1 hr guest2 8
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) 5 hr JER29 941
Rooster 18 hr Dirty Old Man 7
Does any one know Pam Lancaster who lived on Do... 19 hr easymoney 1
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? Sat Truthful 109
Schools (Nov '16) Aug 17 getyourfactsstraight 19
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) Aug 17 JER29 67

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance