Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 232173 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Trying to figure it out

United States

#160157 Mar 6, 2014
washed in the blood wrote:
<quoted text>
This is may be true, but there is no doubt as God forbids it. I can only obey Gods word, not 21st Century hypocritical, cherry picking Christian institutions.
SHHHH... before I beat you over the head with that Bible. And I'm a born again Christian!
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160158 Mar 6, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding... she sure is a 'piece of work'. Wonder what ZA's bio dad was like???? Anyone know?
I heard he was a recovered drug addict that seemed to have gotten his life together a couple of years before he died. Can't remember now if he was supposed to have died in a car wreck or from a heart attack.

With him being a drug addict though, I'm guessing, he wasn't much of a day most of ZA's life.

Since: Jan 13

Bedford, IN

#160159 Mar 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure this is related to Holly and not to the recent murder of his niece Haley Navarro?
I read all of it on his FB page. No, I am sure he was referring to his niece who was murdered; she was an addict.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#160160 Mar 6, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question! Wonder why he thought it was the meter reader? I never even know when mine come by! Do these meter readers wear uniforms? I suppose, though, meter reading dates, routes, etc. would've been checked by now.
Nothing to that...they live rural,i do too,they have long driveway,i do too....if my dog barks its usually mail coming up to house w package or utilities men,that's only ones that i expect,however once I knew it wasn't any of the latter,i'd already had a gun,even if it was just my sister,her boyfriend,sister,anyone...
YMCA

Paris, TN

#160161 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Moreover, it is very clear from God that women are to be seen and not heard. Espically in assembly. Women should never speak in church, this is very clear. I am against equal rights for women in the eyes of the law, but God commands women to be silent and submissive. This is because of her original sin and temptation in the Garden.
God bless all, and praise be to him.
/yawn...oh, look. Another bigot. Surprise, surprise!

Bedford, IN

#160162 Mar 6, 2014
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the page that has always been up, it was up all day today and all day and all night yesterday.
Do you have a link to another FB page?
No. And for some reason, this current one would not come up for me last night but it does now.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#160163 Mar 6, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. How about those planted items? Did ZA do all of them? And whoever planted that pink torn shirt on top of a neighbor's mailbox, almost had to know that it would be Clint who wold find it; he was the one working that particular street when placing fliers.
While we are on the subject of "planted items"__ who thinks that the purse was really Holly's? And if it wasn't, did the perp destroy the real one? Or has it been found yet? Does the TBI or FBI have the one found last year, in their possession? Why did the Bobo's seem like they didn't know at the time of the JVM interview in August of 2011 whether or not her cell phone had been found.? WAS it truly ever found?
Interesting questions, aren't they? Well what about the ultimate planting of evidence.
We keep hearing Holly's body was moved. What if it was moved to pin the blame on a
convenient fall guy you want to get rid of?

Chattanooga, TN

#160164 Mar 6, 2014
KitKat wrote:
<quoted text>Usually my dog barks at ours when he pulls up lol. He don't like trucks at all!
That's what I'm wondering. Did CB see a truck and think it was the meter reader? Are their uniforms green?
ntsp info

Lexington, TN

#160165 Mar 6, 2014
The cabins are on the other side of cub lake and are owned by the state. and btw there are only a few park rangers at ntsp, so it could only been one of handful who za assaulted back in 2011. It really takes alot to get arrested at ntsp, so it must've been bad what he done. First time praying here....but pray everyone involved is held accountable...and we the public are eventually told the true story of what happened.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#160167 Mar 6, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
If that comment ZA made on his FB page referred to Holly, he was very angry with her for some specific reason. Even though he probably was on a 'high', something still had to trigger his thoughts and he probably juiced himself up really good after the fact in order to get up the nerve to carry out his plans. Either he or someone he had working under him knew EXACTLY when to go to abduct and attack her. Either they thought CB was usually gone at that time (or didn't care, one way or the other) AND he or they had watched from a distance, and saw and/or knew her parents would have already left for work. Now, you can try with all your might to think he was just crazed for no reason, but I am not buying it! Even Dana himself from the very beginning said that whoever took her, knew the family and their schedule.(in so many words) He had to have known the basics of the family's coming and goings; I do NOT think he or someone with him just happened to 'luck out' that morning. I am standing firm on this.
So, where did I mention anything contrary to what you posted? Except...drug debt. That caught your eye. I never said one thing about any of the other things you posted about. But, it sure set you off because you spotted that one statement and responded with your post that I do not understand in regards to what I posted.

Look, you are hell bent of tying this to Clint. That is fine by me. I don't know if he did or he didn't. And, to be quiet honest, neither do you. You have been on this same mantra since the very beginning. Apparently you've not read anything here to change your mind. And, I have been on my same mantra since the beginning and I know I have not read anything here to change my mind. So, let me say this. You have your opinion...I have mine. Case closed.

JMHO
indianapolis colts

Union City, TN

#160168 Mar 6, 2014
To many of you believe things don't fit together because of one thing....clints story...now remove his story...makes things easier to understand
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160169 Mar 6, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting questions, aren't they? Well what about the ultimate planting of evidence.
We keep hearing Holly's body was moved. What if it was moved to pin the blame on a
convenient fall guy you want to get rid of?
I still think ZA is involved. His name has been in this for too long and there are people that have said, they heard him bragging about this stuff, lots of people. I don't buy for a minute that TBI and FBI waited 3 years and got an indictment if they weren't sure and didn't have good solid evidence. They know they only have one bite at the apple with him and this is such a high profile case, I think they are "by the book" on the evidence..especially with the FBI involved. Having the FBI involved for an instate kidnapping of a young adult is not the norm.
jaap

College Station, TX

#160170 Mar 6, 2014
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
So obviously you are misreading my post.
I'm not saying that he had a different FB. I am saying, again, someone said earlier today, he joined after April 2011, I did not check. My post was because someone said AFTER 2011, hence the reason I said, it had to be a new Facebook, there couldn't have been a post during April 2011, if he joined AFTER April 2011,.
sigh..not sure what is so difficult to understand about that.
I questioned VD's facebook start date and said it was after April 2011 in response to some thing JER had said. He told me it was possible to change the start dates. Was not talking about ZA's page
washed in the blood

Savannah, TN

#160171 Mar 6, 2014
Trying to figure it out wrote:
<quoted text>
SHHHH... before I beat you over the head with that Bible. And I'm a born again Christian!
A born again christian, telling another Man of God to shut his witnessing, or he will beat him over the head with that Bible. Do you not see why Athiesm and Agnostisim has started taking over our country? Its you "Facebook Christians" that are turning our youth away. Im sorry, Ill let you get back to your juicy gossip and let positive christian talk go where it belongs, on your facebook posts. I truly weep for our Christian faith. God bless you all.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#160172 Mar 6, 2014
One things for certain, nuts like these usually burn things,lots of land to do it on..Im sure you seen it before they dig a hole,burn whatever,then cover.. The (Well) seems out to me.number one reason is because of what all happens with a body in a well,if they are not covered they always have water in them,and what does water do? number one you would have a stench that is out of this world,number two if they say they moved it,well let's just say for the sake of details,this is not an easy task at all!..I'd say whatever they found of Holly it was in the hole seen on tv. or trace inside old great grandparents home,or his..Keep in mind meth heads are very unpredictable and could have committed this all kinds of ways..... this is all jmo ofcourse
Trying to figure it out

United States

#160173 Mar 6, 2014
About the pink t shirt etc. Either the actual camo man planted it (to continue to silence Clint) or WOW did (to drum up more PR). If camo man did (which we still are not certain was ZA in the abductor role) then Clint is not complicit to anything. He was just scared and did not disclose the identity out of fear, or did not publicly disclose per LE instructions. who do y'all think was the PR genius?

Bedford, IN

#160174 Mar 6, 2014
At least he was able to get in some last laughs.

(Whaddya gonna do when they come for you, bad boy bad boy!)

Jon Dodd
Yesterday
Good laugh of the day.... just watched a channel 5 SUV get pulled over by Pin oak lmfao
Like Share
5 people like this.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#160175 Mar 6, 2014
Ping The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text> A couple owns a hunting,and sport shooting lodge that backs up to Adams property,actually they got permission to put there large over road sign from Dick Adams(zachs grandfather)..and yes they have cabins you can stay in...zach had came down to skeet shoot numerous times there.....
There are a lot of hunting cabins in DC. Cabins are stick built basic bunks for someone to stay overnight in the middle of the woods. If you look on google, you will see, there are lots of places hidden on roads that aren't roads. Some have electricity, some are run with generators when they need electricity. Most are way back off in the woods, accessible only with ATVs or 4wd's. There are trails all over DC, it makes it a great place for 4wheeling enthusiasts. The woods also offer protection for criminal elements of all sorts, and they seem to have a gained a few footholds, but not for long!!! Holly was a beautiful girl that was loved and adored by her entire community. Her legacy will prevail, and the darkness of that beautiful part of the country will be brought to light. Her light will shine in many dark corners, and the light that lived within her and her family, the true LIght, will shine and defeat the powers of darkness. It's high time that the darkness that has overtaken and reigned supreme for far to long be reduced to the shriveled up piece of nothing that it is. God's will be done. Prayers for the Bobo family, may God give you the strength to keep up the good fight, and know that all of W TN is behind you, and America is behind you, justice will prevail, we will scream from the rooftops if need be. I don't give a damn anymore. Sue me, again.
optimuskind

Savannah, TN

#160176 Mar 6, 2014
Washed in the blood is soooo right. Fake ass christians why i quit beleiving in religion years ago. Yall all the same.
Observant One

Jackson, TN

#160177 Mar 6, 2014
Proverbs 20:19 Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets; therefore do not associate with a simple babbler.
Proverbs 26:20-22 For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases. As charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire, so is a quarrelsome man for kindling strife. The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body.
I only hope this demonically influenced Zachary Adams finds the Lord and is truley re-born again. Only the blood of the lamb can save his wretched soul. I pray that he might.
Shut up you dumb SOB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Priest 7 hr parsonsgirl 3
Snowball 19 hr Faceit 2
Coon Hunt 20 hr madsmith 1
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) Fri Tacokid 70
Where is tiffany szweda? Fri Tiffany Szweda5 6
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Fri Shakes Spear 55
Shitty Neighbors? Thu Cnit 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages