Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 201,975

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#159131 Mar 5, 2014
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
it did.
Adam Hammond &#8207;@AHammond_WREG3 1h
Latest mug shot for Zach Adams. He could face the death penalty if convicted for the murder of #HollyBobo. pic.twitter.com/fMPw1FYjU4
ROFL Now he looks like he is pouting and going to cry! I LOVE IT! Thanks for making my day!
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

#159132 Mar 5, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
Okay since no one else has said it--- I will.
They mentioned during the press conference that they had reason to believe that Holly was killed in the commission of being kidnapped.
This stood out to me.
If this is true then does that mean that she didn't "walk into the woods" or does it mean he possibly killed her before he got her to wherever her final resting place?
I do to mean to found crass, but they made it seem as though she could have potentially been killed right there at home and if that is the case then that would debunk Clint's story altogether?
Wish we really knew if they found a body or not..
Someone told them that

I'm from 'Round Here

#159133 Mar 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
It's really a damn shame that Zach Adams has gotten off so many times. The drug charges. The violence towards women. If they would have put his sorry ass away long ago, Holly may still be alive today. Wonder what 'ol Tricia is thinking about her wonderful man now? The man she said she didn't believe threatened her sister is now being charged with murder!
I would think threatening someone with a knife and gun would be small potatoes compared to this charge. This might make "aggravated assault" a misdemeanor!

Since: Jan 14

USA

#159134 Mar 5, 2014
What other connection is there with ZA and Holly? I know he had harassed her at the coon thing. Did he stalk her after? Did he know the brother in any way? Was she attacked in her drive way? And drug into the woods? If so the brothers story won't hold water. He would have to have seen her dragged in to the woods knowing she was in distress.
And any more on the pearls?

Since: Mar 14

United States

#159135 Mar 5, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
Okay since no one else has said it--- I will.
They mentioned during the press conference that they had reason to believe that Holly was killed in the commission of being kidnapped.
This stood out to me.
If this is true then does that mean that she didn't "walk into the woods" or does it mean he possibly killed her before he got her to wherever her final resting place?
I do to mean to found crass, but they made it seem as though she could have potentially been killed right there at home and if that is the case then that would debunk Clint's story altogether?
Wish we really knew if they found a body or not..
Those same words stood out to me too. They knew she was killed DURING the kidnapping. If that's true, none of Client's stories add up. Im not accusing anyone. A big IF.....
FloridaGirl

Brandon, FL

#159136 Mar 5, 2014
inTn wrote:
I am just curious what Jer and lies within are going to do with all this free time. No more innocent people to drag through the mud, no wacked out theories, no more calling people names because they don't agree with them...oh wait.. that last one is still going on....bet their families hate this case halfway solved
Well at this very moment Flies Within is about to piss her pants because a self proclaimed hooker the she told to go get bent among several other really ugly things won't answer her question. I beleive she's demanding that I do. Gee she should get a clue. I don't give a rats ass about what she wants.

Today is ALL about Holly and the Bobo's. Not her pissy ass.
Caring

Leesburg, GA

#159137 Mar 5, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it is difficult to prosecute.
It may have been long ago but now 'missing body' cases are being brought to trial much faster and resulting in convictions.

So I am not the least bit worried if they do not have Holly's remains.

For them to even be considering the death penalty we can all bet they have the solid evidence proving Adams murdered Holly.

I'm from 'Round Here

#159138 Mar 5, 2014
BeenThere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone wants to believe so badly that Clint was involved. I think what most people want is the truth from him... I don't think he told it then and I doubt he ever will. His behavior or lack thereof AND changing stories statistically say that he was hiding something. I'm sorry his family is suffering, that he too is suffering but it doesn't absolve him or put him beyond reproach just because he's the brother. If it had been Joe Blow from down the road giving several different accounts of the events that morning you can bet the farm they wouldn't have cleared that guy on day two.
I'm not really up on everything from Day One, but seems to me that if I had been in Clint's shoes and felt later that my "inaction" contributed to Holly's demise, that I really could get terribly confused TRYING to remember every little thing that I knew had to be important after the fact. Maybe he has been trying TOO hard? Mostly because he feels IF he had hindsight and had done SOMETHING that things might have turned out differently> I wouldn't want to find myself in his shoes, especially the shoes in later ended up in thinking ONLY IF!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#159139 Mar 5, 2014
Always wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming what they told the public and what investigators were told and knew was the same. Also you're assuming he was the one on the property and not merely one of many perhaps just in the woods or in a vehicle. There could have been multiple kidnappers playing different roles.
And everyone is assuming the only place searched was the one property we saw, but they never said they were only searching one place and had no duty to inform the media.
They said they were one tip away very early and based on how efficiently they handled this that tip came in and when all the trials are over maybe they'll be given the credit they deserved.
Has anyone done a wellness check on gambler? Are we sure a press conference even took place or was it shooped?
Peace to the Bobo family on this terrible night and peace to all the investigators.
I do believe there are several involved and hope and pray they all get charged and punished to the fullest extent. And I sure hope none gets off free of time for giving info.

Location hidden

#159140 Mar 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That smug ass grin isn't on his face anymore, is it? Guess that indictment took it off. What a bastard.
nope it sure is not!! Messed up running his mouth I guess
new guest

Little Rock, AR

#159141 Mar 5, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone please explain to me why some posters on here think they have to KNOW something that no one else KNOWS? Please tell me. Inside info? You should be arrested!
Why should info source be arrested? Leaking info isn't a crime is it?

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#159142 Mar 5, 2014
Dixiee wrote:
<quoted text>Those same words stood out to me too. They knew she was killed DURING the kidnapping. If that's true, none of Client's stories add up. Im not accusing anyone. A big IF.....
I mean it's no secret that I never believed Clint's story. I hope he is 100% innocent and this is just a screwed up wording but it definitely stuck out to me.
Just Me

Ash Flat, AR

#159143 Mar 5, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
but clint thought it was all normal yeah right
his has been covering from day 1 and should be in jail along with zach
soon the truth will come out, soon clint will have to decide on what story to tell, but now let the family mourn.

I'm from 'Round Here

#159144 Mar 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
As for all these people on here accusing Clint and Karen of knowing something more.... I can guarantee you these people are nothing but people who are related to, know and/or associate with all those lowlife scums.
JMO, but I'm not so sure "lowlife scums" quite covers it. I want to go on record with something else. Earlier in this forum, I came down pretty hard on the grandfather for enabling Zach. I am now more prone to believe that perhaps he kept on getting Zach out of trouble in fear of his OWN safety and not because he really wanted to keep helping him. He could have been afraid of what might happen to him if he DIDN'T help him. Just my thoughts.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#159145 Mar 5, 2014
<quoted text>
ROFL Now he looks like he is pouting and going to cry! I LOVE IT! Thanks for making my day!
The drugs have worn off and reality is setting in. Compare this photo to the one that was skecthed of Heather Sullivans attempted abductor, with facial hair added it looks very similar.
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#159146 Mar 5, 2014
WTVF CHANNEL 5 Open Line show airing presently, having different interviews regarding Holly 's case. A must to see when it gets put in video and posted later, probably tomorrow for everyone to see hopefully. Will try to post it, if not someone will.

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#159147 Mar 5, 2014
wipe your feet wrote:
Thank you! That's great! She seems real pissed

Since: Jan 14

USA

#159148 Mar 5, 2014
<quoted text>
In cases such as this, what's wrong with a public hanging? Maybe it would make someone else stop and think before they did something stupid and ruin others lives!
Even if he gets the death penalty it takes yrs for them to actually be executed. I saw a documentary once about Russia. Their prisoners are not told anything. They just come at any point and take them out and 1 bullet to the head. No waiting for 20 yrs for appeals etc. He could die of natural causes bfore he can b executed. Nothing wrong with what I would call speedy justice as compared to a speedy trial. Seems to me, this town should have already done that. Sometimes you just have to cull out the bad ones. Should have run him out on a rail yrs ago.
This punk had people afraid of him? He looks like a wuss. Can't see it. I still think he is a small fish tho. More coming....

Location hidden

#159149 Mar 5, 2014
Dixiee wrote:
<quoted text>
Those same words stood out to me too. They knew she was killed DURING the kidnapping. If that's true, none of Client's stories add up. Im not accusing anyone. A big IF.....
Got to be due to the blood puddle at back of car on carport,i assume. Idk but was always struck by that.

I'm from 'Round Here

#159150 Mar 5, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its strange when I look at his mug shot now I dont see a cocky grin but someone that needs to be prayed for. Not sure about how but the Lord can take something meant as evil and turn it into something that brings Him glory in the end. Remember Josephs brothers selling him into captivity?
AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 Blessing From God 12 hr We all can in belief 9
Who is it Jimbo is staying with? 12 hr Kim 8
pearcys 12 hr MyNametoo2 4
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) 16 hr Radio 22
What do you think about the indians in Decatur ... Sat kama sutra nutra 2
Ann Blankenship Sat Truthful 13
Jim L. And Jimbo Sat So u know 1
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons People Search