Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269777 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#159277 Mar 5, 2014
BeenThere wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a betting person (but I'm not), they'll use the death penalty as a bargaining chip in exchange for the exact location of Holly's remains.
I.E. Tell us the exact location and we take the DP off the table and drop it to Life in prison.
I'm not a betting person either but I'd bet on what you said here. However I think it's HIM that thought he may be able to use it as a bargaining chip all along if he thought he'd ever be charged with this. He's one of these "has to be in control" freaks and thinks he's smarter than any investigator and wants the upper hand. If they don't have her remains, he's sitting there thinking he's still winning.
Tinkerbell

Jackson, TN

#159278 Mar 5, 2014
Thank Judge W for Holly Bobo's death. He should have violated ZA probation years ago but he says they can't pay their fines if they're in JAIL.

You go Judge W!!! Way to be there for the criminals.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#159279 Mar 5, 2014
This could not be the case.

Methheads sitting around, owning money to people that just don't care. Well getting high, the country singer song comes on TV, Radio or the internet, and one say, that's Holly Bobo cusion.

JA was a confident crimal, that got away with more than most, you don't think methhead can not come up with a kidnapping for randoms, you don't think they could not find out all the information on social media, like were she lived, what time she went to class, "I'm studying for a test will leave for class at 6am, see you at school" we know there was someone out by her car, waiting for her, and assaulted her in the car port, the Bobos land was the most easy place for someone to commit this type of act, you don't think methheads could have come up with this idea.

The one problem in the equations was Clint, know one could predict were he would be, and THANKFUL HE WAS THERE, or this would not be the case, she just went missing, if Clint was not there, there would be no time line, there would be no account, in the end, he might blame himself, but he being there solved this case.

Methheads are not mastermind crimals, there just the opposite, there plan to kidnapp her, was over from the start, all they had to do was let her go, but Easter broke it open, and they killed her, I will not rest until all of those, get the needle in there arm, I waited 3yrs for this day, I will wait 20 more.
Because

Memphis, TN

#159280 Mar 5, 2014
Confused wrote:
I'm not from the area. In fact, I'm from across the state in East Tennessee. My one question I can't find the answer for is what was their initial reason for suspecting Zach Adams and getting the search warrant? Local people always know the straight of things. That's just how small towns work
they were waiting on enuff probable cause for a warrant. That's what I think. They knew but they had to have someone willing to tell the truth firsthand
jaap

Enid, OK

#159281 Mar 5, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>i think they already have the time and date and details from those in jail
You are probably correct. But - do you honestly think he/they would remember time and date correctly? Does taking Meth improve long and short term memory? I don't know the answer to that question BTW
Jack

Morristown, TN

#159282 Mar 5, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes ANYONE think Clint was involved? If you KNOW something, let's hear it, if you DON'T..........then SHUT UP!
where should I start?
his odd test messages about a concert the night before she allegedly was kidnapped
his actions that morning version 1
his actions that morning version 2
his actions that morning version 3
his actions that morning version 4
his actions that morning version 5

His mom making up alibis for his inaction or actions
His goofy looking face
His allegedly relationship or obsession with very young girls
His refusal to take a lie detector
his refusal to be interviewed on various national media
his story of finding the pink shirt when committing a federal crime by messing with mailboxes

I ave more but that should give you a start
Always

Bedford, MA

#159284 Mar 5, 2014
chereyl wrote:
<quoted text> I'll give you an answer...maybe they DID tell cops some stuff that didn't make it to the public, maybe maybe not, but here's a couple of things to ponder. Somebody upthread posted that the mother had a list with 5 suspects and this sorry pos was #2. But all I've read about a connection between him and this family is that the mother was his 4th grade teacher. WHY was he on her suspect list? There had to be a connection besides her being his teacher 15 yrs earlier? Early reports said a neighbor heard a scream, Clint said he heard no scream. Early reports were of her being dragged, but Clint said NO, she was not dragged. I believe the neighbor heard the scream and the dragging makes the most sense, because of the scream and blood. I'll tell you, if these people want the speculation to about their family to stop, they need to be upfront with information. If they don't care about speculation, fine, but you guys on here spend too much time defending these changing stories and varying accounts. It's been my opinion from day 1, that this seemed like the typical enraged boyfriend situation and Clint was just trying to stay out of his sister's business. But honestly, because of what we had been told, I thought it was Drew...but if she was seeing someone else??? I don't think she would have dated this bug eyed lunatic, but you never know.....Anyway, you have to understand that people have been basing opinions based on released information. It's not their fault if certain details haven't been released. And asking people to mind their own business is hypocrisy. This is a news story and people follow news stories.
If Clint had said "I thought it was abe Lincoln" and he mistook his ID he could be sued. He wasn't sure, who thinks their family member is about to be kidnapped? There's a reason why eyewitness testimony isn't worth what it once was to a jury. It's unreliable.

His story never really changed. He remembered more and some of the story was presented by authorities the way they had to. It's not his fault what the media reported.
So True

United States

#159286 Mar 5, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or vehicle.
Or well. I'm thinking that since they spent so much time with the well, and since the rumors were out that she was in the well for awhile before being moved, it would be impossible to put a body into a well and remove it later without hair being left behind, maybe fingernails, and possibly bone fragments if she was left there long enough. You can be sure that they pumped that well dry and then filtered the water with a very small pored filter. Hair, nails and bones don't decompose like flesh does. The follicles would have decomposed most likely, but they can still tell alot about a hair strand. Holly's hair would have still been left in her brush at home, so they will be able to make a good match.

True justice would be to put ZA in the general population so he could have a good idea of what he put Holly through.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#159287 Mar 5, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit playing your games.
You're one that so badly wants someone other than Karen Swift's soon-to-be ex-husband blamed for her murder. You have gone so far as to suggest that Karen was responsible for her own murder.
Some of these folks need to know you're playing wolf in sheep's clothing with some posts, then being mean and nasty under other names.
Let the games continue......
Dawg, don't even go there. So what if you have David Swift guilty, you have knocked the entire Swift family down. Your agenda is against the entire family, and just not David Swift. Anyone that says that the sons should not see their own daddy, on a holiday, nor never step foot in Dyer Co. again is just down right nasty. There are other things as well. Your agenda even continues till this day. I think the folks needed to know themselves.

Since: May 13

Parsons, TN

#159288 Mar 5, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is "Ten River"?
Pretty sure they mean Tennessee River
tenic

United States

#159289 Mar 5, 2014
Holly was found saturday night, not in the river buddy.

Since: Jun 11

Germantown, TN

#159290 Mar 5, 2014
Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly's blood was in the garage at her house by her car along with her dropped soda can. There's noway she'd walk with this dude into the woods when having to leave for a class on her own, she was forced and attack right on the spot. He hit her right there at her house in the garage. Maybe he did something even worse than that later when he was deeper into the woods on the path, but she def knew there was trouble before the "walk" into the woods.
I agree!!
And what's even sadder than that is the fact that the family will probably never know the TRUTH concerning the carportage scene, camo man, walking towards the tree line, etc........
If we are waiting to hear the truth of what happened to Holly from ZA, I won't be holding my breath. He doesn't know what TRUTH is.
KitKat

Martin, TN

#159291 Mar 5, 2014
Feel so sorry for the Bobo family. I wonder how Drew is doing too? Prayers for all family and friends.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#159292 Mar 5, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
where should I start?
his odd test messages about a concert the night before she allegedly was kidnapped
His goofy looking face
his story of finding the pink shirt when committing a federal crime by messing with mailboxes
The one problem in the equations was Clint, know one could predict were he would be, and THANKFUL HE WAS THERE, or this would not be the case, she just went missing, if Clint was not there, there would be no time line, there would be no account, in the end, he might blame himself, but he being there solved this case.
Answer this

United States

#159293 Mar 5, 2014
Nero wrote:
Like one poster said, "birds of a feather", if these methheads (JA and his brother) are ture to form, this was a kidnapping case at the start, to extort money from the country singer, methheads being methheads, did not think ahead to plan very well, and the fact Clint, was there, blow the pland out of the water from the start, LE got there to fast, this plays into what happen on Easter and the phone call tip, which might explain why it was all cut off, you do have to ask why these strange events took place, once there was no way out, they killed her.
HLN JVM, implied, they might have body parts, not a body, whice is even more disturbing, as what they might have did to Holly..
can someone explain the Easter incident involving a phone call?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#159294 Mar 5, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
where should I start?
His goofy looking face
what were the messages about the concert? detail i mean. I know it was with chad marshall,and someone said they were odd,but what were they? if you know. thanks
Jack

Morristown, TN

#159295 Mar 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
As for all these people on here accusing Clint and Karen of knowing something more.... I can guarantee you these people are nothing but people who are related to, know and/or associate with all those lowlife scums.
I am one of the ones accusing Clint and Karen

I assure you I do not know nor am I related to any of the players
I do not know anyone west of Nashville.

I have a college degree, I have owned my own small brick and mortar store for over 20 years and also work 40+ hours a week in another job. I even teach a non credit class at a small community college, I do not associate with low class people, in fact I have been accused of being a snob.
Wow

Memphis, TN

#159296 Mar 5, 2014
Who thinks wrote:
<quoted text>
Victor Dinsmore
about an hour ago
Cleared my name as I knew I would GOD ID GOOD. AMEN
1Share
10 people like this.
View 2 more comments
Amber Dinsmore I was praying to God first, and Chad, Brian, MawMaw, Grandma then many more ! I had faith in u daddy ! But I can't say I wasn't scared there are dirty cops out there ! Matter of fact I was losing my mind ! Now ur cleared and they need to focus on the worthless scumbags that did this ! I love u more than all of the stars in the sky !(Hugs&Kisses)
44 minutes ago 1
Georgia Faye Elizabeth Austin Nothing but dirty cops there. Knew it was never you. Message me your number Victor Dinsmore I've got to tell you something about this
38 minutes ago 1
Sandy Dinsmore Thanks Georgia Faye
25 minutes ago
Amber Dinsmore Georgia u don't need to tell my dad ! Call the cops ! What the hell can my dad do about it ! He's helped all he can and got interigated like he was a criminal ! Thnx but get ur mind right !
15 minutes ago
all I can say to this is praise God!!! Jer I'm an old friend and I can attest that u been on vd for a long time. I think ur prayers and dedication paid off... Good job my friend and I hafta say I can see angels rejoicing cuz ur efforts have been fruitful in the kingdom. I do think topix posters have mattered... Well... Maybe I can count em on one hand but still..
Pacu

Union City, TN

#159297 Mar 5, 2014
Im surprised how this went today. After reading VD facebook post...he sure was relieved...He must of been worried about it for some reason.
Does anyone really think that scrawny Zack Adams could carry a fighting, screaming person thru the woods that far alone? really? His charges today, are the same ones who could be laid upon someone who was there and didn't stop the crime, not the one who actually did it. Some one else had to of been involved. just my thoughts
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#159298 Mar 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That smug ass grin isn't on his face anymore, is it? Guess that indictment took it off. What a bastard.
Sure does appear to be in at least heavy withdrawal that's for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint bobo guilty (May '14) 20 hr GOD 5
Zach Adams trial (Sep '17) Apr 20 Buttly McDooDoo 214
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Apr 20 Buffalo Bill 80
Fight in Bank Parking Lot Apr 19 Grammar Police 6
adam crosby Apr 17 juswonder 3
Cop in parsons Apr 17 JER29 28
Scotty Powers (May '16) Apr 16 Potty Scours 12

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages