Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269778 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Why

Green Cove Springs, FL

#158683 Mar 5, 2014
JustPraying wrote:
Why stated that the Bruce brothers were in prison....not all of them. Billy Bruce is out...seen him in Camden just a few days ago.
I didn't know any had gotten out. Could he be involved, in your opinion?

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#158684 Mar 5, 2014
Question wrote:
Who is johnathon Bruce he is in Decatur count jail arrested for alot ofthings one was tampering with evidence
When? Today?
Why

Green Cove Springs, FL

#158685 Mar 5, 2014
CommonSense wrote:
Contrary to popular belief.... So is JC
You lost me with JC, do you mean another brother or Jonathan?
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#158686 Mar 5, 2014
anontn wrote:
ZA is being held in Chester County right now, so if charges were to be filed against him wouldn't they hold this announcement in Chester County? Who is being held in Decatur Co right now? Or does current location not matter?
The abduction occurred in DC, Chester Co is only being used as a holding area. DC would be doing all possible prosecution.
AnonaMiss

San Antonio, TX

#158687 Mar 5, 2014
Grand Jury convening right now? Sounds like murder charges. Hope this girl gets justice.

United States

#158688 Mar 5, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>What case are locals told to back off from? Does it have anything to to with the Conway murder? I ask because Judge Wood's son was friends with him.
Anything is possible but I am not speaking of that and really don't know anything about it other that what I have read hear. Sorry. Being honest!
Why

Green Cove Springs, FL

#158689 Mar 5, 2014
Localdad wrote:
Most networks and affiliates will be represented, so viewing choices will be plentiful. FYI, Grand Jury concenes in a little while to consider indictments. Then press conference at 4. DA and all agencies likely to be represented. I'll be there too, FWIW.
That's great Local dad, please keep us posted. I remember you from the beginning of this horror, glad you are posting again.
anontn

Lebanon, TN

#158690 Mar 5, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
The abduction occurred in DC, Chester Co is only being used as a holding area. DC would be doing all possible prosecution.
Thanks for your response, Not Going There
Rodger

Lancaster, PA

#158691 Mar 5, 2014
BringHollyHome wrote:
Will Nunley &#8207;@willnunley 1m
WSMV reporting 'they expect more than one arrest'#Breaking #HollyBobo
LOL like you know.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#158692 Mar 5, 2014
AnonaMiss wrote:
Grand Jury convening right now? Sounds like murder charges. Hope this girl gets justice.
Could be. Last I heard, the TBI spokesperson said they didn't know what the nature of the case was, missing person or homicide. I guess they figured that part out overnight.
AnonaMiss

San Antonio, TX

#158693 Mar 5, 2014
anyone have a link to the FB for Toni Craig or the 2 sisters?
Trying to figure it out

Liberty, TX

#158694 Mar 5, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know any had gotten out. Could he be involved, in your opinion?
Criminals always return to the same mode of operation when they get out. they are crazy like that. You think they would learn. not talking anyone specific, but as a generalization. Pearls, wire tap fraud, or bootlegger..they return to same little gig.
FloridaGirl

United States

#158695 Mar 5, 2014
Localdad wrote:
Most networks and affiliates will be represented, so viewing choices will be plentiful. FYI, Grand Jury concenes in a little while to consider indictments. Then press conference at 4. DA and all agencies likely to be represented. I'll be there too, FWIW.
Keep your fingers crossed and my hope is that you witness a MIRACLE...
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#158696 Mar 5, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
My thoughts and prayers are with the Bobo Family. Including all family, and friends who have worked endlessly to keep Holly's story in the media.
I'd also like to thank the FBI & TBI for making all this happen today.
To the ones who will be charged may Bubba be waiting at the prison gates for you & make you wish on any given day you were never born! I am not a forgiving person sorry!!!!!
Oh, that is so sweet, all except the Bubba thing, lol. Probably would be well deserving.
Why

Green Cove Springs, FL

#158697 Mar 5, 2014
bno wrote:
The link for WSMV's live news stream when it becomes available. for one's that do want to watch.
http://www.wsmv.com/category/213709/news-live...
Thanks BNO, good to see you posting as well.
Just trying to help

Trenton, TN

#158698 Mar 5, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know any had gotten out. Could he be involved, in your opinion?
Billy was never locked up for the Vine/Thornton murders. He did do time but it was due to muscle diving.... Something to do with the size of the muscles I do believe. Gary is still in the pen though. JC was the one linked to Sheila Bradford if my memory serves me right. He's as mean as they come too.... And not currently in prison.
Just trying to help

Trenton, TN

#158699 Mar 5, 2014
Oops type.... I means mussels
Why

Green Cove Springs, FL

#158700 Mar 5, 2014
Down in Mississippi wrote:
You guys are going to be blown away when the confernce takes place. Better hold on to your seats!
Blown away good or blown away bad?
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#158701 Mar 5, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. Last I heard, the TBI spokesperson said they didn't know what the nature of the case was, missing person or homicide. I guess they figured that part out overnight.
When was it that you last hear anything from the TBI spokesperson? Thought she got run out of this case.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#158702 Mar 5, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
When was it that you last hear anything from the TBI spokesperson? Thought she got run out of this case.
Ilana Tate. I think it was only yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint bobo guilty (May '14) 42 min Dont Drink The Ko... 8
Renee tomlin 17 hr Renee Tomlin 4
Zach Adams trial (Sep '17) Apr 20 Buttly McDooDoo 214
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Apr 20 Buffalo Bill 80
Fight in Bank Parking Lot Apr 19 Grammar Police 6
adam crosby Apr 17 juswonder 3
Cop in parsons Apr 17 JER29 28

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages