Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 249324 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

chereyl

Marshall, TX

#158531 Mar 4, 2014
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about every name brought up with a fb page is wearing camo at some point. He could've been describing any one of these people and thensome.
maybe, but he said it was the boyfriend. And he would know, wouldn't he? And about this 'breakup' conversation. Is this how people do it there? Go to someone's house early in the morning and break-up? And it seems like to me, that the idea of an early morning breakup didn't phase Clint at all. Was he expecting them to break up? Because if he wasn't, why didn't he go out and act as a mediator? And if he was expecting the breakup, well what led him to the conclusion that this was a part of the normal, chain of events? I'm curious about this because none of it jibes.
Weekend Detective

Madison, TN

#158532 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>DEFENSIVE why not we have been here from day one and there has been post taking time away from there kids ,wife,husbands trying to help out this case and about the time some people thinks the case is coming to a head they jump on here accussing and talking down to these old poster I am not defensive I am mader than hell where was all these newbies three years ago or two years ago I tired of arguing we older posters no where we stand with each other so if you are not here to help with holly GET LOST ROLL AND SCROLL what ever they say on here lol time go to bed good nite everyone maybe tomorrow be a better day.
you get lost freak. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HOLLY DISAPPEARED? you don't own crap here,imma stay now just because you say that ,along with your maggot friend. Roll and scroll old man
chereyl

Marshall, TX

#158533 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>DEFENSIVE why not we have been here from day one and there has been post taking time away from there kids ,wife,husbands trying to help out this case and about the time some people thinks the case is coming to a head they jump on here accussing and talking down to these old poster I am not defensive I am mader than hell where was all these newbies three years ago or two years ago I tired of arguing we older posters no where we stand with each other so if you are not here to help with holly GET LOST ROLL AND SCROLL what ever they say on here lol time go to bed good nite everyone maybe tomorrow be a better day.
some of us have been here in the past and still read,(like me), and others were brought here by the movement in this case. Some people just want to cause trouble and others come here to trash these new names and defend the old names. Same ol same ol.
Weekend Detective

Madison, TN

#158534 Mar 4, 2014
ditcher wrote:
Jerry Springer eat your heart out. Anyway this is one of those off the wall statements but pearl is a street name for cocaine
yea but these are real pearls,they pick them in shell farms around tn river..but yes you are right on the other.
Weekend Detective

Madison, TN

#158535 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, trash meet trash! Figures you would side up with the red headed step child of the forum!
yea I don't like dirty flies,although they do have a place in our world,kinda need the nasty things,see why you may have picked that as your logo.lol
River Rat

Henderson, TN

#158536 Mar 4, 2014
New guest wrote:
Forgot to say they both in Obion co jail on federal charges
Obion County jail is a certified federal holding facility.
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#158537 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to hear about your daily activity and I don't share my friends list with anyone on this forum EVER!
You actually made a list of your friends? I just never thought about listing my friends.......... FYI, I had no plans of provided you or anyone else with info on my daily activities. That is not a list that I would ever make. That is your style, not mine. You make list, then never do anything with your lists. If you would do something constructive in life, you wouldn't need so many of your lists. Your brain should be able to store most what you put in your lists.
SuperGuest

Dyersburg, TN

#158538 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
We've been here so long we can see you idiots coming out the gate!
Too long, probably.

I have no beef with you or hillbilly. As I said, I made a generic observation about people you meet on the internet.
Weekend Detective

Madison, TN

#158539 Mar 4, 2014
chereyl wrote:
<quoted text> some of us have been here in the past and still read,(like me), and others were brought here by the movement in this case. Some people just want to cause trouble and others come here to trash these new names and defend the old names. Same ol same ol.
you are exactlly right,Im new and had my opinion on a subject and he commented hateful toward an individual,they just are cyber bullies,you know the kind that have no spine in the real world,talk big on phones,computers,yada yada yada

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158540 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
I agree, I'm out of here!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#158541 Mar 4, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
<quoted text> None your business.talk to me like that in person if your tough enough.
I will be at Henderson court house tomorrow In Lexington tn care to be there you don't know who you are messing with I can give you a bunch of peoples names that will tell you you best stay home and enjoy your Wednesday I am talking about some good peoples name.
Weekend Detective

Madison, TN

#158542 Mar 4, 2014
Well the old timers hijacked the thread tonight,ill check back tomorrow.
Weekend Detective

Madison, TN

#158543 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>I will be at Henderson court house tomorrow In Lexington tn care to be there you don't know who you are messing with I can give you a bunch of peoples names that will tell you you best stay home and enjoy your Wednesday I am talking about some good peoples name.
ill be there,you just made a big mistake buddy

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#158544 Mar 4, 2014
not a cyber bullie my own family member cant stand it because I speak what on my mind and cant stand it when I speak the truth you know what I tell them if you don't want the truth don't ask if you don't want whats on my mind stay away I am sorry for tieing up topix with all this crazy stuff good nite everyone and you to weekend detective see there is good in me and I try to get each day good nite all
Interesting

Camden, AR

#158545 Mar 4, 2014
What is frustrating to law enforcement and to families is that the public feels they have a right to know details of an active investigation. When they don’t get the details they begin to speculate and spread rumors. The internet has provided the perfect platform, as we have seen in Holly’s case.

Releasing the wrong information to the public while an investigation is ongoing could drastically hinder the investigation.

It is well known among law enforcement personnel that perpetrators follow information posted on the internet. This can serve to empower them, something people often don’t realize.

In Holly’s case the FBI, the TBI, sheriffs’ departments from numerous counties, state highway patrol, local police departments, and other state, local, and federal agencies are all involved in the investigation.

Investigators are well aware of what information they should release to the public and what information should be held close to the vest. These agencies have the resources to investigate cases such as Holly's, which should allay the fear that law enforcement is wrongly withholding information from the public.
Interesting

Camden, AR

#158546 Mar 4, 2014
Hypothesizing ....

ZA is a fence. His fencing raises money to buy his drugs.

His property is less than a mile from the town's truck stop on I-40. The life-long friend that gave an interview about his possible involvement used to work there and wore their t-shirt during the interview.(DD)

His mules were busted with $60,000 in pearls while he was there. Only he would know how to fence them.

And he had fenced things before .....

Maybe why some still hold out a hope????
Weekend Detective

Madison, TN

#158547 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
not a cyber bullie my own family member cant stand it because I speak what on my mind and cant stand it when I speak the truth you know what I tell them if you don't want the truth don't ask if you don't want whats on my mind stay away I am sorry for tieing up topix with all this crazy stuff good nite everyone and you to weekend detective see there is good in me and I try to get each day good nite all
See now that's all you had to say,no need for any of us to talk tough. I am tough in real life but you may be too,so let's just call it a truce im just here to discuss this case thats it .
New guest

Jackson, TN

#158548 Mar 4, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
<quoted text> yea but these are real pearls,they pick them in shell farms around tn river..but yes you are right on the other.
And pearl necklace is a street name for???????
New guest

Jackson, TN

#158549 Mar 4, 2014
River Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obion County jail is a certified federal holding facility.
As is Madison co but the action seems to be in Obion co
Interesting

Camden, AR

#158550 Mar 4, 2014
Here's a bit more of a hypothesis .....

At the same I40 interchange that is a stones throw from ZA's crib is a sex store. He is a fence. He looks for stuff he can steal. He has people he meets wherever, say truck stop, sex shop or somewhere tell him what they will pay for stolen goods. Someone raises the stakes from pearls or guns or whatever to young blondes.

Stoned out of his mind and heavily dependent, he recruits a group .... call them the A-team. The bounty from this caper will provide them months of addiction satisfaction.

The team, including a cousin of Holly's, figures out a way to "capture" her for a while. They store her somewhere around Adams Lane. She is delivered as arranged. They stay stoned for a long time.

He has connections locally. He posts on his FB page a membership in a group of a long-time Decatur County family. Local LE stays away from him. He manages to stay out of serious prison despite 25 felonies.

He is the key to finding out where she went. He and the A-team always told a story about her being in a well and then buried .... knowing it could never be proven because it didn't happen that way.

If FBI puts tight enough shoes on him, maybe we find out who he delivered her to.

Just hypothesizing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 3 hr G Who 502
Slip her the wood, Matt 22 hr U busted boi 1
Love what matters Sun Love what matters 2
Riverside video camera thread? Sat dusty 51
Candace Horn Feb 24 intrio 6
News Possible plea deal discussed in Holly Bobo's sl... Feb 24 Not Going There 23
mary from food giant (Dec '12) Feb 21 Venus 6

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages