Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 232149 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Jack

Morristown, TN

#158509 Mar 4, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
99.9%. Of small town cops are corrupt to some extent. Maybe something small like letting a pretty girl off with a warning that a fat ugly one would have gotten a ticket
Then you have the ones that just ooze creepiness like Wyatt does IMO
Anyone that does not know who Lucas buck is, look up the tv show that ran one season on CBS. Called American Gothic.
Sheriff Buck had some extra power but he in general personifies the mindset of a small town southern sheriff.
Plus he is played by one of the best and underrated actors alive today
I had forgotten that show, but \i gotta agree with you on the actor, Gary Cole is a great actor

The boss on office space and Ricky Bobby's dad on Talladega Nights
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158510 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You're f'n crazy to say such a thing. I like Hillbilly but I have a wonderful and loving husband that I wouldn't trade for anyone in the world. You disgust me with your foolish little minds and when you realize you are wrong instead of just going about your business you turn and say something stupid like that because you have nothing better to offer. You're cheap and full of crap! How thoughtless of you!
F'n crazy as a loon is exactly what most have described you,so buzz off nasty fly..Know where they come from?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158511 Mar 4, 2014
SuperGuest wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't or don't assume anything; merely stated a generic observation. There's no need to be so defensive.
You know what, you trust who you feel is trustworthy and I will trust Hillbilly and I guarantee you I have nothing to fear. Let just leave it at that!
Stupid people

Little Rock, AR

#158512 Mar 4, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
<quoted text> You get a grip idiot.you did a damn 4th grade project..whoopy If she is your cousin your a piece of crap for talking bad to anyone talking about your uncle dummy. She was a child then,she has something to do with it ,her dad. Now bug off little maggot
idk who the f u think u r but don't quit ur day job. I haven't talked bad I've told truth. And he wasn't my uncle either... U sound familiar lol people don't like u in real life either do they?
SuperGuest

Trenton, TN

#158513 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought this was about holly not topix dating you jerk there is a few that's been here from day one I would trust with my life and they know who they are what do you no about holly where were you at when she disappeared sound like you are here to derail this topix you no I allways welcome new poster here because you never know what a new poster can say to bring new meaning to this case but you come on here knowing way more than we do AND you allway rite we don't know anything NOW WHERE IN THE HELL WHERE YOU AT THE DAY SHE WENT MISSING.
This post is from your all around nice guy/good buddy, LW.

I stated my opinion on how well you know someone you have met on the internet, and am unconcerned who agrees or disagrees. I will refrain from further comments on the topic, however.
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158514 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought this was about holly not topix dating you jerk there is a few that's been here from day one I would trust with my life and they know who they are what do you no about holly where were you at when she disappeared sound like you are here to derail this topix you no I allways welcome new poster here because you never know what a new poster can say to bring new meaning to this case but you come on here knowing way more than we do AND you allway rite we don't know anything NOW WHERE IN THE HELL WHERE YOU AT THE DAY SHE WENT MISSING.
None your business.talk to me like that in person if your tough enough.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158515 Mar 4, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like someone with a shortage of real friends to need to use Topix for friends. From now on, we all know when you are not here, you must be out meeting someone for a luncheon or dinner, lol. Maybe we could find you sitting along on a park bench brown bagging it or see you driving down the interstate to the next rest stop to meet the trucker you met on Topix, lol.
I don't want to hear about your daily activity and I don't share my friends list with anyone on this forum EVER!
Skeeter

Cusseta, GA

#158516 Mar 4, 2014
Speculation, conjecture, wild guessing...it's all right here lol!
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158517 Mar 4, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like someone with a shortage of real friends to need to use Topix for friends. From now on, we all know when you are not here, you must be out meeting someone for a luncheon or dinner, lol. Maybe we could find you sitting along on a park bench brown bagging it or see you driving down the interstate to the next rest stop to meet the trucker you met on Topix, lol.
Too Funny!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158518 Mar 4, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
<quoted text>absolutely correct.They don't and wouldn't talk to most people face to face the way they jump on new people here,i'm ok with it though,i'm secure in the fact i'm pretty sure they are weak anyways and shows they really are just here to argue,not help or listen as an open forum... But thanks for the help somewhat.lol and yes I feel she may have .sad too
Gee, you two butt fOckers are getting chummy - Get a Room!
River Rat

Covington, TN

#158519 Mar 4, 2014
Observant One wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of when he joined FB, he still matches the Dam* description by Clint.
That description matches about 94.6% of Decatur county males and 22.1% of the females. Ok I made the last part up.
New guest

Jackson, TN

#158520 Mar 4, 2014
River Rat wrote:
So now Dylan is scheduled for April 4th 2014.
https://www.tnwd.uscourts.gov/calendars/April...
Friday
4 Vescovo
USA v Chastain Montgom
USA v Chrisse Williams
USA vs Carol Ann Lee
USA vs Richard E Alley
USA vs Douglas Earl Mc
USA vs Richard Hopper
USA vs Jerry Beane
USA v Otis Boothes [US
USA vs Lisa M Sanders,
USA v Stacy Philander
USA vs Anthony Grayer
USA v John Dylan Adams <----------
USA v Jason Kilzer, Ja
USA v Justin Lee Power
USA v Samer Abu-Atiyeh
USA v Darrell Adams [U
Strange that one of those busted early Feb has their court date reset too. I still can't get it together but I am sure reading and trying

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#158521 Mar 4, 2014
SuperGuest wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't or don't assume anything; merely stated a generic observation. There's no need to be so defensive.
DEFENSIVE why not we have been here from day one and there has been post taking time away from there kids ,wife,husbands trying to help out this case and about the time some people thinks the case is coming to a head they jump on here accussing and talking down to these old poster I am not defensive I am mader than hell where was all these newbies three years ago or two years ago I tired of arguing we older posters no where we stand with each other so if you are not here to help with holly GET LOST ROLL AND SCROLL what ever they say on here lol time go to bed good nite everyone maybe tomorrow be a better day.
New guest

Jackson, TN

#158522 Mar 4, 2014
Forgot to say they both in Obion co jail on federal charges
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158523 Mar 4, 2014
Stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>idk who the f u think u r but don't quit ur day job. I haven't talked bad I've told truth. And he wasn't my uncle either... U sound familiar lol people don't like u in real life either do they?
I'm somebody you would not talk like that to in person,i promise you that,better wash that mouth out,and realize you might bite off more than you can chew.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158524 Mar 4, 2014
SuperGuest wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is from your all around nice guy/good buddy, LW.
I stated my opinion on how well you know someone you have met on the internet, and am unconcerned who agrees or disagrees. I will refrain from further comments on the topic, however.
I don't care what you do and I don't blame him for saying it because, as we can all see now, you have turned out to be a number one asss! Go figure!
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158525 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you two butt fOckers are getting chummy - Get a Room!
ha,we see you an billy hill need one,and you need to fly closer to a fly swatter!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158526 Mar 4, 2014
We've been here so long we can see you idiots coming out the gate!
SuperGuest

Trenton, TN

#158527 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you two butt fOckers are getting chummy - Get a Room!
You're getting kind of shrilly, LW. Are you pulling out hunks of your hair, too?
ditcher

Tampa, FL

#158528 Mar 4, 2014
Jerry Springer eat your heart out. Anyway this is one of those off the wall statements but pearl is a street name for cocaine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is tiffany szweda? 49 min Tiffany Szweda5 6
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) 1 hr Shakes Spear 55
Shitty Neighbors? 13 hr Cnit 11
verizon towner 15 hr myra 8
Police car Thu MeNotYou 2
what is going to be where tuckers restaurant was Thu OnlyMeNotYou 3
New RHS Football Coach Wed Boohoo 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages