Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 232175 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#157845 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said his name, ever, What is wrong with you people???
when you come talking trailer trash from florida bout "US REDNECKS" this is your hospitality! Let me tell you also in case you forgot,your little state has a real reputation all to itself.. Cannabilism on sides of roadways,botched elections,coked up celebrities,major drug and sex trafficking hub,etc,etc,etc... so don't come talking bout YALL people.We may be country,we may be redneck,but we are not idiots..

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#157846 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
You are watching me? Love it!!! Keep it UP!
You remind me of my kid sister. When she would get mad at me. I use to put my hand on her forehead to keep her at arms length and she would just swing, swing, swing away with all her might until she as exhausted!LOL
Prayers for Holly

Clinton, TN

#157847 Mar 3, 2014
Does anyone think the Wesley Conway murder in decatur county is relevant to the holly bobo investigation? It seems weird he was killed at 5am and she was snatched in the a.m. also. Just curious if there is a link in anyway. Sure seems to be a lot of mtsterious deaths/happenings in DC!
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157848 Mar 3, 2014
Holly Bobo, touch my life, in many ways, to many to say why, but I will say, she, gave me hope, I started to pick up my Guitar and play more, most importume, I stared to write again, there were times in my life, I to had no hope, like these drugges, drunks and whores, if God dose forgive, then so should people, I can't spend to much time on this thread because there are people, I just kant stand, and I've never met them!

But, those eyes of Holly, those beautiful blue eyes, says to me, reach, reach, as far as you can go, I know, she was that type of person that would say, if you can dream, it go for it, live your life for yourself. I'am now, sometime, this is what it takes.

I will always follow your case, Girl, I hope the lowlifes that did are caught, because, you never got that chance.

Thank You.
Holly Bobo, you made my liife better!!
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#157849 Mar 3, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
What does ANY of that have to do with YOU? He's not very professional if he's leaking info to you. Degrees don't prove anything. Sometimes all you end up with is an Educated Idiot! He is your BIG brother, right?
Exactlly, I beat two separate lawyers in two separate case as a pro-se defendant,judge said I made em look like I was the lawyer and the were in law school. Guess what they both had BIG DEGREES and such! I have zero... Besides that, In her case It ain't who you know,it's who you blow I'm sure.I recognize weak when I see it.
Spaniel

Philadelphia, PA

#157850 Mar 3, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is just what they found at her house. I can't begin to imagine all the crap they found on the adams property. Hopefully something substantial to this case and if not then at least enough to keep him of the streets for a good long time.
According the news tonight and from what we heard earlier today his original bond was $250,000 and then reset at a million. So I'm figuring that something substantial was found to validate the raise of the bond. What do think?
I believe the bond was increased once the court was notified this morning that he had posted bond with these felony drug charges 2 days prior.

Someone is talking though which led to the Adam's property search warrants.
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#157851 Mar 3, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of my kid sister. When she would get mad at me. I use to put my hand on her forehead to keep her at arms length and she would just swing, swing, swing away with all her might until she as exhausted!LOL
Good One there! lol
Anon

Mckenzie, TN

#157852 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said his name, ever, What is wrong with you people???
It was extremely easy to find his name, just from your extremely easy to find Facebook profile, blog, pintrest, etc ...

https://www.facebook.com/Teri423

Dyersburg, TN

#157853 Mar 3, 2014
Teri, pay no attention to them, we call them thinks he's the Big Dog Jer and Liars within. Sometimes the bigdogs need to sit under the porch. They think they rule the conversation and it was going good til they butted in "again". I think they are just trying to derail as usual.
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#157854 Mar 3, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was extremely easy to find his name, just from your extremely easy to find Facebook profile, blog, pintrest, etc ...
https://www.facebook.com/Teri423
WOW!! too funny,guess she will learn maybe
CaptainHook

United States

#157855 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good... Just don't call me out for something you have no idea about. Yes, he is a professional. He does have a lot to keep him busy, that state is full of criminals. He has a degree to prove it, do you?????
Do YOU have a degree? Or do you just go around playing the role of grammar police on public forums? You obviously are not very intelligent yourself. I have to read every single one of your posts at least twice to even figure out what it is you're trying to say. Go brush up on run-on sentences, then maybe you can criticize others about their education.:)
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157856 Mar 3, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
What does ANY of that have to do with YOU? He's not very professional if he's leaking info to you. Degrees don't prove anything. Sometimes all you end up with is an Educated Idiot! He is your BIG brother, right?
Apparently you are not "edjumacated"...

Location hidden

#157857 Mar 3, 2014
Nero wrote:
Holly Bobo, touch my life, in many ways, to many to say why, but I will say, she, gave me hope, I started to pick up my Guitar and play more, most importume, I stared to write again, there were times in my life, I to had no hope, like these drugges, drunks and whores, if God dose forgive, then so should people, I can't spend to much time on this thread because there are people, I just kant stand, and I've never met them!
But, those eyes of Holly, those beautiful blue eyes, says to me, reach, reach, as far as you can go, I know, she was that type of person that would say, if you can dream, it go for it, live your life for yourself. I'am now, sometime, this is what it takes.
I will always follow your case, Girl, I hope the lowlifes that did are caught, because, you never got that chance.
Thank You.
Holly Bobo, you made my liife better!!
Nero, that is beautiful! I'm sure she is smiling on you and your kind thoughts of her.
Smokesandmirrors

Royal Oak, MI

#157858 Mar 3, 2014
No one has answered me I feel left out lol. I seen two comments in the past few days about bs from michigan. Just curious what that's about. I am from michigan and have done a lot of posting, I just wanna make sure it isn't a comment of mine your speaking of or if I'm just out the loop.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#157859 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good... Just don't call me out for something you have no idea about. Yes, he is a professional. He does have a lot to keep him busy, that state is full of criminals. He has a degree to prove it, do you?????
Just for the record, this will be my last comment to you. I have taken up too much space on this forum with you anyway.

No, I don't have a degree. But, I can tell you what I do have. I have a lot of common sense. But, besides that...I have two young men of my own that I raised that are grown now. I have a grandson that I raised from 10 months old and he just turned 22. I have grandchildren. Two beautiful granddaughters. I'm a mother. My motherly heart aches for Karen Bobo. That is why I'm here. But for the grace of God, this could be about either one of my granddaughters that this has happened to.

Because I didn't agree with you, you automatically decided who and what I was. Now, let me give you a little lesson in learning about life. I had a very good job and loved working. Unfortunately my husband had two strokes last year. One in January and one in July. I had to leave my job and retire to care for him. So, for your information, I have a lot on my plate.

Now, I'm done with you. You appear to have somewhat of a short fuse. That will not bode well for you if you plan to hang around this joint.

Location hidden

#157860 Mar 3, 2014
Guest wrote:
Teri, pay no attention to them, we call them thinks he's the Big Dog Jer and Liars within. Sometimes the bigdogs need to sit under the porch. They think they rule the conversation and it was going good til they butted in "again". I think they are just trying to derail as usual.
Don't you have some hemlock to drink or something?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#157861 Mar 3, 2014
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAVO!! you're the only sane regular poster on this thread.
I resemble that remark!
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157862 Mar 3, 2014
Thank you so much. I never meant any harm until I was attacked... Dyersburg, TN I thought we we all on the same page here? I am stupid, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Well, from what I have seen, stupid is as stupid does... All I wanted to do is help... Consider the source. They can't spell either...

Location hidden

#157863 Mar 3, 2014
Smokesandmirrors wrote:
No one has answered me I feel left out lol. I seen two comments in the past few days about bs from michigan. Just curious what that's about. I am from michigan and have done a lot of posting, I just wanna make sure it isn't a comment of mine your speaking of or if I'm just out the loop.

Can you bring your post forward and give it another go - there are so many pages rolling per day with all the new posters it's hard to keep up and we may have just missed it.

Zup

Since: Dec 12

Salem, OR

#157864 Mar 3, 2014
It is a good thing that distracting TBI search is over.

Topix is now back to normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Priest 4 hr WATS-IT-2-U 4
Snowball Fri Faceit 2
Coon Hunt Fri madsmith 1
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) Fri Tacokid 70
Where is tiffany szweda? Fri Tiffany Szweda5 6
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Fri Shakes Spear 55
Shitty Neighbors? Thu Cnit 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages