Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 215,820

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Read more
Lawyer

Parsons, TN

#157596 Mar 3, 2014
Tinkerbell wrote:
The TBI couldn't get a warrant on hear say. Most of us locals are only repeating what Adams, Austin, and Autry said themselves. I didn't now about Mitchell, Bruce or Alexander. For the TBI to get warrants, there's more to their investigation than we know. We have the right to "Freedom of Speech", our opinions are no different than the old men satting at the coffee shops and stores gossiping all day. I guess I could have gotten up early this morning and went to Hardees. By noon I would have known more about the case than everyone on this site. I might do that in the morning.
Any locals want to join me?
<quoted text>
What time you want to meet?
Tinkerbell

Jackson, TN

#157597 Mar 3, 2014
DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS

Everyone that has been arrested has known prior drug convictions.

They probably dared one another when they were f*cked up and that is how it started. She just happened to be the pretty blonde they chose.
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157598 Mar 3, 2014
Tinkerbell wrote:
The TBI couldn't get a warrant on hear say. Most of us locals are only repeating what Adams, Austin, and Autry said themselves. I didn't now about Mitchell, Bruce or Alexander. For the TBI to get warrants, there's more to their investigation than we know. We have the right to "Freedom of Speech", our opinions are no different than the old men satting at the coffee shops and stores gossiping all day. I guess I could have gotten up early this morning and went to Hardees. By noon I would have known more about the case than everyone on this site. I might do that in the morning.
Any locals want to join me?
<quoted text>
they got the warrant from brother singing

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#157599 Mar 3, 2014
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!!!
They crucified Blake Barnett
Then moved on to Jon Dodd
Been a hundred more between then and now.
Hope they kept a list!
My money is still on Cling Bobo!
hey there you are eileen!
choose a shoe…..
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157600 Mar 3, 2014
Somewhere in Nashville wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are there my friend - these people are in jail - all over the place - common knowledge does not require agent status...
Arrests being made so quickly on the players in this game and they are not coincidental arrests - they are taking everyone in for whatever they can in different counties - tightening the screws - AB knew that she was in FTA status when she made that report - which would end in an arrest - why would she do that - be checking vine for Ms. Evans... ITs a big round up right now... AND they are taking everyone at this point.... They will bring Evans in for whatever they can.... been in the legal field for quite a long time... this is no game....
one more thing.... I stated there would be an arrest announcement with this case about 2-3 hours before the Zachary Adams arrest was announced. Yes I have a clue

Middleton, TN

#157601 Mar 3, 2014
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously a family member of one of the jailbirds.
Exactly Paco.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#157602 Mar 3, 2014
paco wrote:
victor dinsmore: I wish those in the "know" would post more info on him thanks.
Go back to page 5880 and read forward a few pages. UMI posted several times about Vick. He also has been discussed going back about 20 pages from current.
Okay Corral

Nashville, TN

#157603 Mar 3, 2014
InTN... Are you paying attention to any facts... Everyone is in jail... .. and it sounds like you are drinking some Jim Jones Cool Aid.. Or you are a family member that is doing meth with rest of family.... You are really defensive to those who have not been named suspects - however - they are all connected to ZA
No pets

United States

#157604 Mar 3, 2014
RidgeRunner wrote:
The LE official on HLN just said all this had stemed out of an investigation of a meth ring involving all those that have been arrested in the past few days. Sounds like more of a drug bust than a missing persons investigation with hopes that something more may come out of it.
I brought up yesterday that there were 19 people arrested on federal drug charges being held in various county jails. One of those being Obion County where ZA brother DA is held. My understanding is this was a drug ring crossing state lines.

Now there are new players aka newly arrested. I am still trying to make a connection to Holly Bobo, ZA and the other characters. I'm almost there but need to ask some questions but not here.

I still say it will play out in federal court on Friday

Prayers for Holly!
question

Madison, TN

#157605 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems to be most logical. Dylan was interviewed at least overnight according to his mom, then days later they execute warrants. Sounds like brother told alot to me.
I dont need the facts of case nor the how and why as longas they can give this poor family some answers or closure. They have been punished long enough
Tinkerbell

Jackson, TN

#157606 Mar 3, 2014
What time do the old men gather to gossip? 6-7 am
Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
What time you want to meet?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157607 Mar 3, 2014
Maybe A Bray was wearing a wire? Maybe FBI/TBI heard a lot more than we know.
Localdad

Savannah, TN

#157608 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... fact or supposition? ;>)
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157609 Mar 3, 2014
paco wrote:
victor dinsmore: I wish those in the "know" would post more info on him thanks.
Here is his FB Page... Draw your own conclusions. Junkie this, junkie that, family members committing suicide, being gunned down in drug houses... Nice, upstanding citizen he is.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.dinsmore...
Lawyer

Parsons, TN

#157610 Mar 3, 2014
Still offering a cut rate for my services to all people whose last name starts with an A !!!!!!
So True

United States

#157611 Mar 3, 2014
Guest wrote:
Rebecca Earp FB link
https://m.facebook.com/wildearp...
So having seen a small sampling of ZA's women...RE, AB, and TE...I can understand why he would have been so smitten by Holly.
question

Madison, TN

#157612 Mar 3, 2014
The tbi fbi or any other agency has no law stating they should tell the public otlr a bunch of wannabe topix detectives what facts they have. The reason they keep stuff out of the public and news is so when aomeone is arrested or talking they will know that they have info only le or someone involved will know. If they released everything they could never build a case. Jmho
East TN

Smyrna, SC

#157613 Mar 3, 2014
Beachgirl17 wrote:
<quoted text> I would feel like a worthless piece of xxxx as a mother if these were my children .My kids knew if they were ever brought down to the police station save your quarter call some one who cares.I would let them sit. You do the crime you do the time. I wage my sucess as how well my kids turned out. But then I was the parent I wasn't my children's best friend. How do we expect our kids to turn out well if the parents are drinking and drugging with their kids. My kids never wound up in jail or having their names plastered in the newspaper for drugs or assault. Our society wouldn't be so screwed up if parents were parents and raised their kids and teaching them right from wrong and what respect is.
Reality check needed here. What you say may be true in cases where there were no good role models but I know of kids and adults that went down the wrong path even when the parents did everything right. I also know of adults who were raised in h*ll holes and are now productive law abiding citizens. Sincerely glad your kids turned out well and continue on the right path. Please get off your holier than thou rail. Blessings.

Since: Mar 14

Chicago, IL

#157614 Mar 3, 2014
Tinkerbell wrote:
What time do the old men gather to gossip? 6-7 am
<quoted text>
Used to work there as a teenager. They get there as soon as the doors open. 5 I think. Maybe 6. The old men hang out at Granny Kitchen too
Somewhere in Nashville

Nashville, TN

#157615 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
while you may be right.... what conformation besides this forum and rumors confirm these are the "players" in the game...oh that is right... because you think so and the people here are in agreement today.... The only fact is those folks are in jail....Zachary Adams is under arrest and his property was searched. Once again you have a lot of theories but zero facts about who did this and who is involved at what level. You speak of being in the legal game..i am also and work in Nashville... possible we know eachother....If that is the case you know they are locking down for possible charges related to this case. You may get some and you may not. I still don't understand the need to slander people...i am not just talking about the today's popular people to drag through the mud... This has been going on for 3 years... 3 years of innocent people being linked to a abduction and murder when all they are guilty of is living in parsons and being friends with holly.. shame on all of you...
THE FACTS ARE THEY ARE ALL IN JAIL - NO MUD ABOUT IT - AND THEY HAVE BEEN RELATED TO THE CASE ALL ALONG - FACTS ARE NOT SLANDER-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does everyone hate Jews? 2 hr guest 2
Two big girls Wed Curious 1
Obama and mandatory vote. Mar 24 Thomas Jefferson ... 2
Coaches Corner owned by Dusty Rhodes (Jun '13) Mar 23 Burger 66
Shanye Austin dead Mar 22 everybodhi 110
Obamma and mandatory vote Mar 22 Washington turnin... 2
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) Mar 21 Anonymous 83

Freeze Watch for Decatur County was issued at March 26 at 4:14PM CDT

Parsons Dating
Find my Match