Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 226281 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

RidgeRunner

Oak Ridge, TN

#157581 Mar 3, 2014
under a rock wrote:
"I'm not the one" translates into dont f with me. this is a slang term used ogten with the younger crowd. I'll go back to just reading now.
Finally somebody gets the slang. They are TV right now analyzing his few said words. Its simple. I'm not the one... I'm crazy don't fun*k with me.
Observing

Jackson, TN

#157582 Mar 3, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I have been saying for months.
Just as there is a he said/she said in the Adams/Bray claims, because no one
else witnessed it, it's the same for the Bobo family. None of their claims can be corroborated by anyone. She may have been gone earlier than stated involving no
mystery man in camo. She may have not come home the night before.
She may have had a fight within her family. WE do not know because there is no definitive
eyewitness outside the family to either bolster their claims nor dispute them.
But, a case could definitely be made that both Clint and Karen have told various versions of the alleged event. Truth doesn't change, but their stories sure have.
Wasn't it originally reported that a neighbor heard a scream? Neighbor would be classified outside the family! Good grief "Guess Who" in order to love someone else, you have to love yourself first!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#157583 Mar 3, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>they have not released if it was his girlfriend or not
Just a big FEASCO apparently 2 sisters involved with ZA Broke up with one and had a relation on fb next day with sister ,now the sister that had him arrested , has been arrested on some charge.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#157584 Mar 3, 2014
Guest73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty certain I read Holly's dad spoke to her through her bedroom door that morning. If I recall correctly he would always ask her if she needed money before he left for work. That morning he asked her through the door and she replied yes to leave it on the kitchen table (or someone along those lines- leave it somewhere). From what I understand he didn't physically see her. I thought it was a little strange that she didn't open the door to talk to him but then again if she was studying, getting ready, etc it is understandable for her to have just answered instead of getting up and going to the door.
He leaves for work before 6. Do you think he "always" asked her at that time if she needed money for gas? I don't. I doubt she was regularly up at that hour.
Besides, most people would ask you on Sunday or Monday if you needed gas for the week, not at the crack of dawn on Wednesday where her family is claiming she just so happened to allegedly be up at 4:30 to "study".
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157585 Mar 3, 2014
Well, throwing ZA under the proverbial bus on #HLN... Classic...
Tinkerbell

Jackson, TN

#157586 Mar 3, 2014
The TBI couldn't get a warrant on hear say. Most of us locals are only repeating what Adams, Austin, and Autry said themselves. I didn't now about Mitchell, Bruce or Alexander. For the TBI to get warrants, there's more to their investigation than we know. We have the right to "Freedom of Speech", our opinions are no different than the old men satting at the coffee shops and stores gossiping all day. I guess I could have gotten up early this morning and went to Hardees. By noon I would have known more about the case than everyone on this site. I might do that in the morning.
Any locals want to join me?
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
I can promise no one here has all the facts to the case.... so you are telling me the forum is going to solve this with random guesses and theories without know anyone involved? As I said a bunch of wanna be agents.... sad what this place has become. I hope if anyone of you or your family is ever involved in a case like this random idiots don't drag innocent people into it because you think your ass backwards theory has merit. Karma gets you one way or another... A lot of you should be watching for it
question

Madison, TN

#157587 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
Jesus, you can hardly understand what Clint is saying on #HLN...
Was clint just on hln? If so what did he say?
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157588 Mar 3, 2014
Somewhere in Nashville wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are there my friend - these people are in jail - all over the place - common knowledge does not require agent status...
Arrests being made so quickly on the players in this game and they are not coincidental arrests - they are taking everyone in for whatever they can in different counties - tightening the screws - AB knew that she was in FTA status when she made that report - which would end in an arrest - why would she do that - be checking vine for Ms. Evans... ITs a big round up right now... AND they are taking everyone at this point.... They will bring Evans in for whatever they can.... been in the legal field for quite a long time... this is no game....
while you may be right.... what conformation besides this forum and rumors confirm these are the "players" in the game...oh that is right... because you think so and the people here are in agreement today.... The only fact is those folks are in jail....Zachary Adams is under arrest and his property was searched. Once again you have a lot of theories but zero facts about who did this and who is involved at what level. You speak of being in the legal game..i am also and work in Nashville... possible we know eachother....If that is the case you know they are locking down for possible charges related to this case. You may get some and you may not. I still don't understand the need to slander people...i am not just talking about the today's popular people to drag through the mud... This has been going on for 3 years... 3 years of innocent people being linked to a abduction and murder when all they are guilty of is living in parsons and being friends with holly.. shame on all of you...
paco

Union City, TN

#157590 Mar 3, 2014
victor dinsmore: I wish those in the "know" would post more info on him thanks.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#157591 Mar 3, 2014
Lawyer its a target rich enviroment.

Lawyer
Parsons, TN
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#157379 5 hrs ago
Judged:
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the 1st mention of what happened to Brian. I guess thats what Vick meant about a phone call that was eating him up. What was Vicks occupation, it only shows self employed like ZA and several others?
One guess !
section8

Lexington, TN

#157592 Mar 3, 2014
You must be in the right county; in the right state; with the right attorney; with the right judge and they ALL share the same habits.
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought parolees were not supposed too hang around other felons and definitely not be involved in DRUGS! Parole? These people are YOUNG..........when did they get in enough trouble to already be a Parolee? Good grief! Guess it doesn't take long if you are in with the right people!
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157593 Mar 3, 2014
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously a family member of one of the jailbirds.
I put high profile people away I am not related to any jailbirds..well I do have a herion addict cousin up north...they are in jail

Since: Feb 14

West Fork, AR

#157594 Mar 3, 2014
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/02/28/holly-b...

The HLN link. There may have been more on tv but this is what was online.
question

Madison, TN

#157595 Mar 3, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
He leaves for work before 6. Do you think he "always" asked her at that time if she needed money for gas? I don't. I doubt she was regularly up at that hour.
Besides, most people would ask you on Sunday or Monday if you needed gas for the week, not at the crack of dawn on Wednesday where her family is claiming she just so happened to allegedly be up at 4:30 to "study".
If you read back from begining you would know she had test the day of abduction. I think you are half cocked and crazy . The Bobo family had nothing to do with this, they are going nuts and this has to be really hard on them. Some of you need to get a f@$&ing life
Lawyer

Parsons, TN

#157596 Mar 3, 2014
Tinkerbell wrote:
The TBI couldn't get a warrant on hear say. Most of us locals are only repeating what Adams, Austin, and Autry said themselves. I didn't now about Mitchell, Bruce or Alexander. For the TBI to get warrants, there's more to their investigation than we know. We have the right to "Freedom of Speech", our opinions are no different than the old men satting at the coffee shops and stores gossiping all day. I guess I could have gotten up early this morning and went to Hardees. By noon I would have known more about the case than everyone on this site. I might do that in the morning.
<quoted text>
What time you want to meet?
Tinkerbell

Jackson, TN

#157597 Mar 3, 2014
DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS

Everyone that has been arrested has known prior drug convictions.

They probably dared one another when they were f*cked up and that is how it started. She just happened to be the pretty blonde they chose.
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157598 Mar 3, 2014
Tinkerbell wrote:
<quoted text>
they got the warrant from brother singing

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#157599 Mar 3, 2014
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!!!
They crucified Blake Barnett
Then moved on to Jon Dodd
Been a hundred more between then and now.
Hope they kept a list!
My money is still on Cling Bobo!
hey there you are eileen!
choose a shoe…..
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157600 Mar 3, 2014
Somewhere in Nashville wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are there my friend - these people are in jail - all over the place - common knowledge does not require agent status...
Arrests being made so quickly on the players in this game and they are not coincidental arrests - they are taking everyone in for whatever they can in different counties - tightening the screws - AB knew that she was in FTA status when she made that report - which would end in an arrest - why would she do that - be checking vine for Ms. Evans... ITs a big round up right now... AND they are taking everyone at this point.... They will bring Evans in for whatever they can.... been in the legal field for quite a long time... this is no game....
one more thing.... I stated there would be an arrest announcement with this case about 2-3 hours before the Zachary Adams arrest was announced. Yes I have a clue

Middleton, TN

#157601 Mar 3, 2014
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously a family member of one of the jailbirds.
Exactly Paco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gayla teague 2 hr MsTow 4
Dog 3 hr Tricia 2
Shane Rushing (Apr '13) 11 hr Curious 37
Hot nurse Sun Ledbetter 1
Tony Young Sun mike 9
Football ticket prices Sun frydaphuckersalready 3
Marriage license Sun Just Me 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages