Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 232040 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157653 Mar 3, 2014
Somewhere in Nashville wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shame on you" and accusations of slander are not facts... A lot of your posts are that of opinion and not facts - there is a huge difference between fact and opinion - Facts are - people are in jail all over west Tennessee that are all related to ZA
please show me where I have commented on this case with a name, location, anything that is not fact and pointed the finger at them.... I do have an opinion, but I keep people's names out of it. I also stated this has been happening since say June 2011... just pull a name out of the hat and they are the guilty party or discussion point for the day. Same thing that is going on here... it is obvious you enjoy the gossip, mindless chatterand high school drama show...hop on lies within and go run folks throught the mud..not my thing... enjoy
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157654 Mar 3, 2014
BerryMadd wrote:
<quoted text>
Good call! What's next?
I can not comment directly but I would look for something mid week to the weekend.
Trying to figure it out

United States

#157655 Mar 3, 2014
Has anyone had a post mysteriously deleted? I have. And I suspect it was due to the good of the investigation that I not speculate in the manner I was speculating. So I dropped it. And it was not about any individual person of interest.
River Rat

Jackson, TN

#157656 Mar 3, 2014
Lou 1 wrote:
I don't know what is going on but there are 30-40 cars outside of Zach Adams house at this very moment. TBI has blocked his driveway.
This was the first post Fri. way before intn posted. intn reminds me of ummmmmmm.
speaking of u7m I guess he missed a few calls from his le friend today.
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157657 Mar 3, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
There still hasn't been an arrest in the Bobo case, just something else? Comments? What did that arrest have to do with the searches and digging?
let's see........ only arrest and name TBI has mentioned, but say he is not a suspect.....only person with his land being searched that has been released publicly. Only person I have seen with a 1 mill bond for aa.

Since: Feb 14

West Fork, AR

#157658 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>I can not comment directly but I would look for something mid week to the weekend.
It's always on my mind. We live a county over. I have two young daughters and cannot imagine the hell Holly's family, friends and community have been through.
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157659 Mar 3, 2014
just sayn wrote:
<quoted text> Well I don't know what piece of heaven you live on, but meth is everywhere. It could be in the car next to you at a stop light even. It has taken a whole generation or 2 already. What the hell are our leaders going to be like? I am not trying to b mean but this stuff spread like the plaque. Its everywhere these days.
Mostly in rural areas, not in my neighborhood. They have to have the room to do it, these people did and it went terribly wrong... Round em' up like cattle and put them where they belong.... Because that is all they are, nothing.
Observant One

Jackson, TN

#157660 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
please show me where I have commented on this case with a name, location, anything that is not fact and pointed the finger at them.... I do have an opinion, but I keep people's names out of it. I also stated this has been happening since say June 2011... just pull a name out of the hat and they are the guilty party or discussion point for the day. Same thing that is going on here... it is obvious you enjoy the gossip, mindless chatterand high school drama show...hop on lies within and go run folks throught the mud..not my thing... enjoy
Yet you are glued to this site. You will comment on this too. Sure looks like your thing to me! Bet a Million u will comment on this. If it ain't ur thing, turn off ur dam* computer and go to bed.
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157661 Mar 3, 2014
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, he was talked about a year ago a good bit then poof, gone. InTN...any comment on Vick?
that's the guys I am related too.... just picked me up from the bar... ;-).... another name that should not be in the mix..guilty of being in parsons and friends with people

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#157662 Mar 3, 2014
section8 wrote:
Good one. Sadly all the Barney's are currently filling up the courthouse. Need more please.
<quoted text>
It would seem to me, that all others who claimed to be interested in bringing Holly Bobo home, have fallen by the wayside. This group on Topix has stuck together for almost 3 years. It hasn't always been amicable, but it has always been there. Now that something is happening, posters are coming out of the woodwork criticizing these faithful posters. I have no doubt that several posters on this forum have had it right for almost 3 years!!! I am in awe of these posters!!!
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157663 Mar 3, 2014
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go back and do some history on these guys you will see that all of them have an extensive and very comprehensive pattern of drug offenses, violence, gang activity, federal firearm offenses, theft and other unsavory and illegal activities. They are not Parson's pillars of the community. I'm not trying to be a smart ass but saying that is not slander. That is called a matter of public record. Now match that with reports of a couple of them acting weird at the coon hunt and getting stoned out of their gourd at a party and bragging about what they "did" to Holly and you have yourself a full fledged, person of interest. I'm not saying any of them are responsible for Holly's disappearance but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... chances are ... it's a darn duck.
while you are correct and I don't disagree with the duck theory.... accusing someone of a major crime because the forum thinks it lines up....is foolish...just like folks all over clients ass... first time I heard the story my exact words were " her brother killed her" that was to some buddies.. After I got facts that was quickly dismissed

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#157664 Mar 3, 2014
Trying to figure it out wrote:
Has anyone had a post mysteriously deleted? I have. And I suspect it was due to the good of the investigation that I not speculate in the manner I was speculating. So I dropped it. And it was not about any individual person of interest.
This is page 5646 times 20 post per page=152920. Total post= 157656 so there are about 4736 post removed for different reasons.
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157665 Mar 3, 2014
River Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
He was already in custody by 1 pm Fri. You didn't tell anything we didn't already know.
no one knew.... besides authorities.... good try
lauren

Clifton, TN

#157666 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
In a statement to Channel 4 News on Monday, Zachary Adam's mother, Cindy Adams, said:
"This investigation is about finding Holly Bobo, and the family does not want anyone to lose sight of that. Zachary Adams has, to my knowledge, not been questioned by the TBI regarding Holly Bobo's case, yet he is still incarcerated in the county jail with a minor assault charge and they have set his bail at $1 million. His brother, Dylan Adams, has been interrogated without an attorney present and held in federal holding.
Lets see Cindy 1 son is held on a $1000000 bond for an assault charge and another is held by the Feds. Ding ding ding do you think someting else is going on here? You even mentioned ZA and the Holly Bobo investigation in the same sentence? With moms like this who needs a DA?
She also said he had talked to her about being a suspect and he just didn't understand why. He didn't even know Holly. The only connection he had to the family was her mother was his 4th grade teacher.
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157667 Mar 3, 2014
Localdad wrote:
<quoted text>
So the only way this could be a verified fact is if you are posting LEO only confidential information which the TBI and FBI refuse to divulge, correct? Do they know you are posting confidential informant interview information on a public internet forum? Does it not occur to you that you might damage the investigation or endanger the informant? Doesn't seem to me that you are being very trustworthy with confidential case information.
really man...come on do you think I am an idiot... wait don't answer that ;-).... If you go back and review information this weekend you can find that info... ps... is it not is this forum

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#157668 Mar 3, 2014
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, he was talked about a year ago a good bit then poof, gone. InTN...any comment on Vick?
Poof they are still there here is proof.

umi
Linden, TN
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#121750 Apr 29, 2013
Judged:
it was reported but the guy packed up and moved. he lived on hohammer rd and I believe he moved down here from new York a few years ago. I'm hoping someone on here might know more. his first name was victor. he allegedly sold his house without notifying the bank, took the buyers cash and left town. needless to say, the new owners lost the home since they never actually bought it. he claimed that on three separate occasions that jason autry,austyn, and Zack Adams claimed to have kidnapped her, drugged her and other things, and buried on near or on Adams land and moved her body and buried again. I do not know these people other than rumors so not sure how credible. but very detailed. I hate to spread these horrible rumors but if it will jog someones memory or know of similiar story then it is
Trying to figure it out

United States

#157669 Mar 3, 2014
I will say this. I am still very hopeful she is alive.

Since: Feb 10

Dover, TN

#157671 Mar 3, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I could agree with you on that except I don't know why they would call the media to say,
"Hey, look over here, we are digging up this yard in connection with the Holly Bobo case, at
all, if I wanted to play it close to the vest.
For instance, they could have claimed they were investigating an alleged assault on a female.
Which is what he was arrested for.
Yea I agree. It would be a little hard to explain why they were laying down tarps, bringing in digging equipment and sifting dirt. I would say they wanted the entire county to know that they were zeroing in on a suspect.

We had fire ants where I used to live. If you aren't familiar with them, they are nasty little buggers that leave painful stings. So every summer you have to kill them but they burrow beneath the ground and they are hard to get to. You have to come up with a way to make them come out. So some people poke a burning stick down into the nest and it's not long until they all freak out and come to the top of the ground. IMO That's what TBI is doing. I believe they have some very good info that told them it was time to turn up the heat. These guys have gone almost 3 years, and up until ole Zac started getting free landscaping services and the dragnet went out they all probably had a warm fuzzy that they had gotten away with it. I would say TBI has just set fire to the nest. Now we will sit back and see how fast they start to scatter away from each other. I personally wouldn't go down for something someone else did. And I don't believe any of them will either. JMO
paco

Union City, TN

#157672 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the guys I am related too.... just picked me up from the bar... ;-).... another name that should not be in the mix..guilty of being in parsons and friends with people
That doesn't make sense. Supposidly he is out of state at this time.
somewhere in TN

Nashville, TN

#157675 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured you were in a bar somehere... did you pick up your meth yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New RHS Football Coach 3 hr Bman 81
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) Sat Allrighttobewhite 112
Ryan Harris Sat Guest 1
Police car Sat What 1
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? (Mar '14) Fri udontknowsh-t 77
Shitty Neighbors? Jan 31 route 1 parsons 8
Kolpack safety guy ? Jan 30 last man standing 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages