Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 242954 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

RidgeRunner

Oak Ridge, TN

#157514 Mar 3, 2014
Another in TN wrote:
<quoted text>
The article says, Amber Bray, and it also says he needs to call his grandfather to get him to hire an attorney for him, but he has not been allowed a phone call.
Just what the article says.
Like his granddad didn't know where he was. He could have hired an attorney for him if he had wished. Maybe he has finally wised up. Lord, I hope so.
The only time you are not allowed a phone call is when you are being detained in a holding cell for ongoing interrogation.
Localdad

Lexington, TN

#157515 Mar 3, 2014
YMCA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I train HRD dogs and volunteer my time in searches all over the country, regardless of sex, race, age, national origin, religion, etc. Happen to be injured and homebound at the moment is why I looked at this forum to start with after the case made my FB feed. Have always seen more folks turn out for a pretty white thing than any other and that just isn't right. Folks will search for a cute blonde in a minute and let a veteran freeze in the woods rather than look. Rather not share my identity with you, if you don't mind; would hate to risk my credibility with my peers by their learning I have posted here. Choose to believe me or not. I don't care.
No, no need to identify yourself. I know who you are. I've trained SAR bloodhounds myself in the past. Thank you for the service you provide. But why come on here to criticize this community for their efforts? That I don't understand. Just lamenting that other communities don't do this? I understand that you have a problem with Holly being white, blond and attractive. Is that a reason to not give 100% as a community to help resolve the abduction? You think we should show prejudice against her instead of toward her? Confusing.

Jackson, TN

#157516 Mar 3, 2014
FloridaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Put that in your pipe and smoke it...
I hear aluminum foil and a straw work good too.
Somewhere in Nashville

Nashville, TN

#157517 Mar 3, 2014
BringHollyHome wrote:
<quoted text>
No what's weird about this? I know it's just a coincidence since Trisha Evans was convicted on drug charges in Warren County, but if you follow the link provided above, it says the date of her drug crime was April 13. 2011.......the exact day that Holly went missing. Again, coincidence b/c Warren Co isn't near Parsons at all.
Coincidences.... When will she be in jail in another county in West Tennessee... Coincidence... Maybe not
SuperGuest

Dyersburg, TN

#157518 Mar 3, 2014
IMO, they don't incarcerate folks when they are on a "fishing expedition." All these folks mentioned that have been picked up over the last couple days are likely involved in one way or another, before during or after the fact. They are not out there rounding up any/everybody with a warrant. LE may have even convinced the Bray woman, by using her sister's relationship with Adams to press charges against Adams to have a reason to hold him.

That they are being held separately is telling.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#157519 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not debating if it is legal... I am saying it is bat shit crazy...interjecting yourself into a case and stalking ever one within 100 miles of parsons is fucking yelling mmental issues... I can't speak for will, but I imagine he had a life and another job in atl...
What is he supposed to cover... well another day of useless info...I guess he could report about the loony bin topix is.
Why does it bother you so much and what are you doing here? Just wondering..........
TheRock

Knoxville, TN

#157521 Mar 3, 2014
Reading this forum for a minute i can tell that football season is over.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#157522 Mar 3, 2014
FloridaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what Jer, I don't owe you anything. Come to think of it, seeing how you have done nothing but talk trash and the locals have joined in why don't you just run along and play.
Leave this forum to the citizens that know what they are talking about.
By the way, you have no idea where I am located. Put that in your pipe and smoke it...
I didnt say you owed me anything, what happened to all that spunk? You came to the forum to tell a story with all the initials. I guess clickshomeskillet cut a trail like most of the bad lads do when the Feds showed up. Hope you didnt pee on yourself, I think depends may help if its a real problem:)

Central KY

#157523 Mar 3, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
zzoey said it was "well documented".
I appreciate your candor but, you have to know, I do not view Karen Bobo or Clint Bobo's
word as Gospel.
Rumors have been prevalent in this case. I wonder who has a motive to plant them?
No one cares what you think G, is Holly a real person?

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#157524 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
Zach Adam's girlfriend says woman he is accused of assaulting is her sister; Girlfriend does not believe assault accusation
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140303/NE...
Ha! Just as I figured..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"...

Difficult to know the truth because there were no other witnesses to the alleged threat. But it probably is one of the main things that got this last series of events rolling, IMO.
Teri

Tampa, FL

#157525 Mar 3, 2014
RidgeRunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time you are not allowed a phone call is when you are being detained in a holding cell for ongoing interrogation.
Exactly, if you are waiting to be booked or have been booked and put in a pod you can make as many calls as you want.

Central KY

#157526 Mar 3, 2014
FloridaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone straighforword, how refreshing !
Expected response since you mentioned her initials in your post. Whats NB doing these days?
paco

Union City, TN

#157527 Mar 3, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
<quoted text>I agree almost completely,except something doe not look right in JA's eyes to me,jmo.!!
thx. I still want to know, does anyone have any proof, that holly was actually home that night? Was there any proof, other than what brother said about seeing her out the window, that she was home? I know phone was pinged, but that doesn't tell who was in possession of that phone.
Somewhere in Nashville

Nashville, TN

#157528 Mar 3, 2014
Arrests being made so quickly on the players in this game and they are not coincidental arrests - they are taking everyone in for whatever they can in different counties - tightening the screws - AB knew that she was in FTA status when she made that report - which would end in an arrest - why would she do that - be checking vine for Ms. Evans... ITs a big round up right now... AND they are taking everyone at this point.... They will bring Evans in for whatever they can.... been in the legal field for quite a long time... this is no game....

Central KY

#157529 Mar 3, 2014
BringHollyHome wrote:
<quoted text>
No what's weird about this? I know it's just a coincidence since Trisha Evans was convicted on drug charges in Warren County, but if you follow the link provided above, it says the date of her drug crime was April 13. 2011.......the exact day that Holly went missing. Again, coincidence b/c Warren Co isn't near Parsons at all.
Bowling Green?
Captain Hook

Lexington, TN

#157530 Mar 3, 2014
This Rebecca girl is the one that ZA bashed her head into the asphalt isn't she? He was charged with this also.
CS= Carl Statler
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
RE is Rebecca Earp, Zach's girlfriend at the time Holly was abducted and I am not sure if I recall who CS is?
lauren

Linden, TN

#157531 Mar 3, 2014
SuperGuest wrote:
IMO, they don't incarcerate folks when they are on a "fishing expedition." All these folks mentioned that have been picked up over the last couple days are likely involved in one way or another, before during or after the fact. They are not out there rounding up any/everybody with a warrant. LE may have even convinced the Bray woman, by using her sister's relationship with Adams to press charges against Adams to have a reason to hold him.
That they are being held separately is telling.
I agree with you. They have set his bond that high to keep him put until the real charges are brought against him. With each one of them being held separately they can get parts of the real story and hopefully piece it all together.
So True

Kilgore, TX

#157532 Mar 3, 2014
There's way more to it than anything we are seeing. More than drugs, more than aggravated assault. Usually, a police report is just taken for a complaint like Bray's. They might talk to the accused. But this gives probable cause to hold him and search for other things. $1 million bond isn't usually set when it is a known murder. There's much, much more.
Tinkerbell

Jackson, TN

#157533 Mar 3, 2014
Actually your wrong! It started from a woman on the phone with her husband, whom was on a volunteer search at the time. She misunderstood him and jumped up from her seat and screamed out "THEY FOUND HER", and it went like fire across the fair grounds and all over the computer. She was so embarrassed that she caused so much confusion during such an important search for Holly. Will done what any other reporter would have done and report news to the people. Everyone makes mistakes but in my opinion Will got caught up in the moment like everyone else. He is still a great reporter and I follow his twitter because he reports to the people, of the people, for the people.
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong.... He said someone was airlifted out... and then this forum (you) started saying it was holly...that she was held in a cabin where people go rent cabins for vacations. Where they are right beside eachother... matter of fact someone went to go look in the window of that...fuxking CRAZY PEOPLE
speaking of slander and not caring who's name gets dragged through the mud.. you are by the worst here. No life, posts daily with wacked out theories( cabin, police custody, a plane from the airport flew her out, held captive, faked for a huge drug bust), you have had 2 mental breakdowns over the forum not treating you nice. How many times have you changed the "this is what happen to holly". You also went to parson and drove around when you don't even have any ties to this case beside being addicted to this forum. The new folks don't realize that you have started the worst rumors here. You are a dirtbag.. I hope karma gets you..If will one way or another. You are a lunatic with not shot else to do but sit here all day. Worthless
Captain Hook

Lexington, TN

#157534 Mar 3, 2014
Such a true statement; with that said, I wonder why the Moon girl's disappearance just fell off the radar? Kinda sad - each have families, One was deemed more important than the other?
Bring Holly Home
Localdad wrote:
<quoted text>
If she were black, yellow or red or green, and had a respected family in a community of people who cared as much as we do here, she would get the same effort we here have put forward in resolving her disappearance. When was the last time when you heard of a community in, say, Memphis or Chicago or Detroit turning out, donating time and money and resources, to volunteer to go out and physically search backroads, woods, fields and shacks, braving heat and rain and ticks and snakes. When was the last time they plastered the county from end to end with posters, signs, ribbons, held prayer vigils and kept it up for three years? You've surely organized and participated in community wide efforts like this lasting years, right? For a girl of any skin color?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottie Parker - McCoy's Heating and Air. 10 hr findingwaldo 1
Haunted places 14 hr Fire Branson 3
Holly Bobo Case Solved (Mar '13) 17 hr Lies Within 501
Coggins test regulations in TN (Nov '11) Aug 26 Dgs 9
Praters taters Aug 26 Lost in your eyes 1
Dawn Gulledge (Dec '13) Aug 25 uknowwhoboo 26
Looking for someone to cut and buy timber (Dec '13) Aug 22 We havin steak to... 15

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages