Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239606 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

okie dokie

Maryville, TN

#157370 Mar 3, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What's VERY interesting to me is that Amber Bray seems to be of relation to Trisha Evans somehow. The two young men in Trisha Evans cover photo are Chris bray & Tyler bray. She commented on that photo herself talking about them being good kids or something, so I'm guessing maybe they're her sons. Could Amber be her daughter (unsure of ages)? Just interesting how all these people are tired together (most likely with drugs).
. They are sisters

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#157371 Mar 3, 2014
blue bonnet wrote:
<quoted text>

You should go back and read older post.
They bragged while intoxicated to everyone that would listen to them. How they done awful things to her.
Shayne Austin claimed he carried food to them at a cabin, that he wasn't involved with the other stuff they did to her.
The TBI was notified about a suitcase in that area on a lady's land. Guess what?
Know one ever showed up to collect the evidence to see if it was connected to the case. That was over a year ago and as far as I know the suitcase is still there.
Guess what was in the suitcase! Food wrappers and some sort of college book, not sure what kind of book. THE TBI NEEDS TO COLLECT IT AND CHECK FOR FINGER PRINTS!!!
They need to go back on their tips and follow up while they're in the area. Who puts food wrappers in an old blue suitcase and throws it out in the middle of know where.
I can't recall the name of her road but it is in the area of Dick Adams property. I believe it was close to where the TBI searched last year..........
[QUOTE who="Let'sThink"] <quoted text>
Blue Bonnet, Upsetting to say the least...[/QUOTE]

It is sad that TBI is passing up such a possible KEY piece of evidence. Not only for the possible DNA matches on those food products but those wrappers contain dates and barcodes that could indicate where they were purchased and by who. That would bring some major implications.

Since: May 13

Hernando, MS

#157372 Mar 3, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>A big problem, is that addicts will brag about doing crimes that they have not committed. That is why it is so important to link evidence to a suspect. Not saying that ZA isn't "the one", but authorities have to be able to "dot their 'I's" and cross their "T's" for an arrest to stick and go to court.
Another population that brags about crimes not committed is the mental health population, which can be a huge hinderance in some cases. I've seen clients that swear up and down they've committed heinous crimes and they couldn't have possibly have happened. EXCEPT only in their minds..

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#157373 Mar 3, 2014
I wonder if any of those arrested or a girl friend kept a token that belonged to Holly? There are still several items that searchers were told to look for that evidently havent been recovered.
okie dokie

Maryville, TN

#157374 Mar 3, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What's VERY interesting to me is that Amber Bray seems to be of relation to Trisha Evans somehow. The two young men in Trisha Evans cover photo are Chris bray & Tyler bray. She commented on that photo herself talking about them being good kids or something, so I'm guessing maybe they're her sons. Could Amber be her daughter (unsure of ages)? Just interesting how all these people are tired together (most likely with drugs).
They are sisters
Anonymous

Usti Nad Labem, Czech Republic

#157375 Mar 3, 2014
Holly's story not only made it to the czech Republic but as well to the United Kingdom.....I tried my best to get the word out. Justice for Holly
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25717...

Location hidden

#157376 Mar 3, 2014
Never Never Land wrote:
I've followed this case from day 1 and never said a word just watched and listened. Seems they are arresting half of the county's men. Maybe they did it, maybe not. Just seems if that many people were involved, as sloppy as they all are, meaning they are constantly in and out of jail, that this case would have viable evidence. Too many speculations of those involved. What if none of them are involved. Maybe they are just an illusion. Some people usually druggies, wana be bad a@@es ect take credit for things they had no part in for reasons like authority, power trips, respect to make people scared of them so that they do as they say or pay the price. I think Tbi fbi ect is looking at all the wrong places-people. These guys may be indirectly involved but I don't see any of them being capable of this secrecy for 3 years. I think Holly knew who it was she was walking in those woods with, if that's what even happened. The whole story is Ludacris. And I really believe Holly to be alive somewhere. Maybe in unfavorable conditions such as sex trafficing but alive. Otherwise a body would and should have been found by now.
We definitely have a Peter Pan theme going on here, Tinkerbell? Never, Never Land? I'm just waiting for Captain Hook to start posting!
Guest73

United States

#157377 Mar 3, 2014
guest01 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying she deserved it, what are you his cracked out friend? Sounds to me this man has problems, should of been in jail a long time ago!
Why yes that is exactly what I said. Get real. I made a sarcastic reference to the rumor mill topix has been for this local area and simply stated what people had been claiming about her. To say that I think she deserved that is insane. To answer your question, no I am not his friend nor am I cracked out. I appreciate your concern though.
inTn

Selmer, TN

#157378 Mar 3, 2014
He is talking about this place

Will Nunely
Don't fall victim to rumors, we must await facts from TBI. Generally, we are at a standstill until they speak.#HollyBoboe is talking about this place.

Some of the worst slander and misinformation I have ever witnessed. Even folks that have no business driving by places on interest in parsons... let me be the 15,000 person to tell you.... you guys are not solving shit here besides you own sick agendas and dreams of cracking a case.
Lawyer

Parsons, TN

#157379 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the 1st mention of what happened to Brian. I guess thats what Vick meant about a phone call that was eating him up. What was Vicks occupation, it only shows self employed like ZA and several others?
One guess !
Sunday

Jamestown, TN

#157380 Mar 3, 2014
At this point, we are not using initials. Please just put their names so people don't have to ask. Thanks :)
loose ends wrote:
VD's son commited suicide. DD is the ex wife of JD and the sister of CS who was questioned early in the investigation. VD, JD, and CS were hanging out and smoking dope with ZA when Holly went missing. They have claimed that ZA would talk about taking Holly when he was geeked up.
Spaniel

Philadelphia, PA

#157381 Mar 3, 2014
Amber Leni Bray is in custody, Benton County:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResul...

Also, shares same grandfather as Trisha Marie Evans:

http://www.chasefh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary...

Jackson, TN

#157382 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
Will Nunely
Don't fall victim to rumors, we must await facts from TBI. Generally, we are at a standstill until they speak.#HollyBoboe is talking about this place.
Some of the worst slander and misinformation I have ever witnessed. Even folks that have no business driving by places on interest in parsons... let me be the 15,000 person to tell you.... you guys are not solving shit here besides you own sick agendas and dreams of cracking a case.
To quote J. Jonah Jameson, "I resent that. Slander is spoken. In print, it's libel." And it appears for all its flaws, the names of some of those now being suspected of this were mentioned here two years ago.
jack

United States

#157383 Mar 3, 2014
Ghost3170 wrote:
Holly's story not only made it to the czech Republic but as well to the United Kingdom.....I tried my best to get the word out. Justice for Holly
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25717...
It's called missing white girl syndrome
It has been proven by several studies

A missing pretty middle-upper class female gets huge magnitude of coverage by the media over a male or female of average looks or non white
InvestigatorOne

Sarasota, FL

#157385 Mar 3, 2014
So a lot of people are locked up right now and they are putting their feet to the fire. Someone is gonna talk. It's just a matter of time...
jack

United States

#157386 Mar 3, 2014
Guest73 wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes that is exactly what I said. Get real. I made a sarcastic reference to the rumor mill topix has been for this local area and simply stated what people had been claiming about her. To say that I think she deserved that is insane. To answer your question, no I am not his friend nor am I cracked out. I appreciate your concern though.
There are people that will say she deserved it. Sadly you will find most the ones that do are females around her age.

There is a good chance the whole deal started by holly flirting with another girls man.
Scorned females can be very vindictive and manuplitive.

Location hidden

#157387 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
Will Nunely
Yeah, Well, Will Nunley was one of the 1st to spread that Holly was found back on April 18th 2011 so you go be up his arse and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you on your way out of here!

Location hidden

#157388 Mar 3, 2014
Spaniel wrote:
Thank you, that is interesting info!

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#157390 Mar 3, 2014
Spaniel wrote:
Hmmmm.... now, wonder why Amber was arrested? She was the 'victim' a few weeks ago when ZA threatened to kill her. Was she part of a big crime and threatened to go to the police? Maybe when she ratted on him, the cops grilled her and she spilled some beans, resulting in her arrest.
inTn

Selmer, TN

#157391 Mar 3, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote J. Jonah Jameson, "I resent that. Slander is spoken. In print, it's libel." And it appears for all its flaws, the names of some of those now being suspected of this were mentioned here two years ago.
Hundreds of names have been mentioned here. Since the TBI has not released any suspects, so it is only this forum and rumor that relates them as suspects. Just like people think Clint, karen, drew, and Jon dodd played a parts in it. Unless you work for Tbi, Fbi, or one of the teams in the recent search you have no clue who is suspect and who is not. The only one you can halfway confirm is a suspect is Zach Adams since his land was searched and his bond is a mill for aa.

You people have no respect for others. Just throw names out there and stalk Facebook. Claim to know who did it, and drag people through the mud without any evidence besides what some Jerkoff said on a topix forum. Ha en some respect and think for a second of this was your name being tossed around and being talked about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free loaders, thieving, lazy people 3 hr Not happy 3
Roy- Tooter 8 hr Wondering gal 1
Good job county commission! Tue Enough 2
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Tue Crystal 31
gaydar Tue bootycall 1
Amy Rosson (Jan '16) Mon Lucy0212 6
Amy Chumney Jul 24 Anon 11

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance