Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239751 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

patiKake

Lexington, TN

#156694 Mar 2, 2014
He was STILL LE. He was on Parsons PD.
special k wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy Wyatt wasn't sheriff at that time. Only a deputy patroling the night the coke head dared them.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#156695 Mar 2, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
From the looks of things, I do believe dear old "Mom" has her own set of problems! Sounds like she raised two FINE SONS if she never did anything else! lol
I feel sorry for her. She is not responsible for her son's actions, he is a grown man. I'm not saying you are blaming her but I can't understand why anyone should blame the parents. We as parents do the best we can to raise our children and teach them right from wrong but there comes a time in each persons life when they have to face the consequences of their own actions. No mother that I know of raises their children to be meth heads drug addicts and murderers. If this is the case then it could be equally said that Karen raised Clint to be a liar. I just don't think that is the case.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#156696 Mar 2, 2014
watching wrote:
Can't find the post now re: R. Townsend in Oct 2013 and his favorite book being Stiffs. That's actually a very good, hysterical book. Nothing like it might sound on first impression.
Look on either side of page 7100.
my thoughts

Medina, TN

#156697 Mar 2, 2014
I wonder if the police went to his house Friday morning to execute the search warrant. And that is where the assault charge came from....maybe he assaulted one of the officers... JMO. I haven't seen where anyone has posted where the assault charge came from.
RidgeRunner

Oak Ridge, TN

#156698 Mar 2, 2014
If in fact a method lab were found, or anything else meth related, media would have caught sight of method task force arriving on scene followed by the fire department. TBI has a trained group to handle that situation.

Since: Sep 08

Cross Plains

#156699 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>
The FBI does get involved with kidnapping though, right?
Friend of mines daughter and granddaughter are missing. TBI will not become involved without a request from local LE and FBI said they had not been contacted either and wouldn't become involved because it did not involve crossing state lines. Just going on my personal experience. IMO the FBI would be involved in every murder since no one willingly allows themselves to be taken and killed. Anyone got better info please share, i would love to know for sure.

Location hidden

#156700 Mar 2, 2014
YMCA wrote:
<quoted text>
Two gals from the same area vanish because Tennessee has a freaking drug problem and druggies/meth heads are capable of anything! The FBI recently released statistics naming TN as the #1 most dangerous state because of the number of violent crimes per capita. People act like there must be some conspiracy theory when it happens in a small town. Nope. Just a bunch of messed up people paranoid and pissed off when they don't get their way and a culture that encourages everyone to own guns, including the bad guys. Why are folks so surprised when it happens close to home? Because you want to believe you live in Mayberry, USA. But you don't. Your next door neighbor is probably cooking meth or at least strung out on hydros and is stealing to get either one. People need to get a grip on how bad the crime is around here and quit living in denial!
Ain't it the Truth! Sheriff Roy from day one has said that these things just don't happen in that town and over the past 3 years that's all we have heard of. I sincerely hope they start a new mantra soon because that one is getting old!
RidgeRunner

Oak Ridge, TN

#156701 Mar 2, 2014
^^^^ *meth.... Dang Autocorrect.

Since: Mar 14

Kansas City, MO

#156702 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>
True, but she would have to know them well enough to know that if they are capable of this crime....or not..........after all it was Zach that shot her, wasn't it? I wonder about someone that could shoot their own mother!
Very true. I see your point

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156703 Mar 2, 2014
ZA was a felon, right? If I'm remembering accurately, he had just been prison released before HB's disappearance - like a matter of days before the coon hunt? If so, and likely so, then how does a JUST released felon get a job as COURIER for the county? Does anyone know that's accurate? I know connections pull strings, but don't they have background checks? Courier to me means trusting someone with handling something sensitive and potentially valuable, untampered with, from one point to another point and not messing with it. WTF?
And, if so, then won't that include the courier vehicle or various vehicles into the mix of what he was driving? In addition to cobalt blue Grand Cherokee, add on county courier vehicle(s).
paco

Union City, TN

#156704 Mar 2, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks we got it!;o)
Looking at pic again, its apparent the shots were fired at someone sitting in back seat, not driver
watching

Tucson, AZ

#156705 Mar 2, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look on either side of page 7100.
Thanks, I did so. Forgot to paste over for you, but you got the gist I think... re: book.
Palehorse

Humboldt, TN

#156706 Mar 2, 2014
Could the asult charge be Fromm the attempted kidnapping of heather Sullivan .http://billwarnermyblog.wordp ress.com/2014/03/02/why-would- no-newspaper-near-darden-tn-pu blish-sketch-of-man-who-tried- to-kidnap-heather-sullivan-in- centerville-tn-3-months-before -holly-bobo-was-kidnapped-in-a pril-2011-its-zach-adams/

Since: Aug 12

United States

#156707 Mar 2, 2014
JER29 wrote:
IB the proper authorities were notified several weeks ago, although not by me. His location was also forwarded and the fact he served 3 years for rape in another state but wasnt on the TN rso list. His former property was searched after he moved from Holladay and nothing was found but there are details known now that werent known then. I dont know who UMI is but his info checked out with what I heard. I included all of UMIs post #s recently so anyone can go back and read them. After reading them you can tell the difference with someone that was here for the right reasons with info that may hold a clue to Holly and those that come with weeks of song and dance, rhymes and riddles. 1 poster gets to the point and the others take you through several theories that dont connect, the question is why?
Hi JER, I was just wanting to know if you could repeat those post numbers of UMI's comments that you refer to in the above post?.. I looked around but was unable to locate your post where you actually listed UMI's post #'s.

Sorry for bringing up an older post and discussion, but would really like to read UMI's posts that you refer to above, as I sense that you believe the info contained in them appeared to actually be relevant to Holly's case..

Thanks,
LTFT
Palehorse

Humboldt, TN

#156708 Mar 2, 2014

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156709 Mar 2, 2014
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at pic again, its apparent the shots were fired at someone sitting in back seat, not driver
Have we thrown out the idea it may be auto decoration? I looked and can't tell. PT cruisers are the ones they decorate like that, since it has that 1930's gangster look, and it may be. I am thinking these bullet holes may be like the purse the dog drug up last year.

Central KY

#156710 Mar 2, 2014
lucyintn wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend of mines daughter and granddaughter are missing. TBI will not become involved without a request from local LE and FBI said they had not been contacted either and wouldn't become involved because it did not involve crossing state lines. Just going on my personal experience. IMO the FBI would be involved in every murder since no one willingly allows themselves to be taken and killed. Anyone got better info please share, i would love to know for sure.
From the FBI site,

If a child is missing and possibly kidnapped, but no interstate transportation is known, will the FBI begin an investigation?

Yes. The FBI will initiate a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child “of tender years,” even though there is no known interstate aspect.“Tender years” is generally defined as a child 12 years or younger. The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory.

Holly Bobo is listed as kidnapped on the current FBI poster. It offers assistance including the FBI Lab.

Central KY

#156711 Mar 2, 2014
UMIs 1st post is on page 5880 and continues for a few pages. They posted as the WSM reports aired. Im still trying to figure out who they were responding to with this post from 4/29/13.

umi
Linden, TN
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#121699 Apr 29, 2013
Judged:
it was a guy named Vick ythat lived near interstate. he has since left the area. he claimed that jason autry, Zack Adams, and an austyn man confessed to him. I believe it was him or all of them

Location hidden

#156712 Mar 2, 2014
my thoughts wrote:
I wonder if the police went to his house Friday morning to execute the search warrant. And that is where the assault charge came from....maybe he assaulted one of the officers... JMO. I haven't seen where anyone has posted where the assault charge came from.
Are you sure it was at his house? I am under the impression it originated at his current girlfriends house. IDK?

Mount Pleasant, AR

#156713 Mar 2, 2014
A new rumor around ten is they found something in a different well. There's supposed to be a full report at ten o clock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free loaders, thieving, lazy people 19 hr Humm 5
Beagles Motor in Parsons 19 hr Fucdat 5
Roy- Tooter Wed Wondering gal 1
Good job county commission! Jul 26 Enough 2
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Jul 26 Crystal 31
Amy Rosson (Jan '16) Jul 25 Lucy0212 6
Amy Chumney Jul 24 Anon 11

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance