Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239334 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

JoCoReader

Johnson City, TN

#156052 Mar 1, 2014
Three As wrote:
Adams,autry,amerman!!!!!!!
I heard #3 of men possibly involved could be Austin, but I have not heard of Amerman. New name for me, an out of county reader.
steve gates

Morristown, TN

#156053 Mar 1, 2014
Buddy wrote:
This clears Clint. All you Topix detectives owe him an apology. You shouldn't post ignorant stuff you know nothing about.
how you see that with him supposedly being picked up early yesterday along with a couple others?

He is in it deep,
another post said he was accessory to 1st degree murder, tampering with evidence and intefearing with an investigation Look back to the posts last night around 8 or 9 pm I think thats when I saw it posted by a local with a source inside the jail where he was booked

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#156054 Mar 1, 2014
Geezus wrote:
Ok. who knows some real information? Whats needed is people who know this guy. Who are his friends? Who used to be his friends? Where does he hang out? Who knew him when he was young? People out there know stuff that they dont even realize could help. anyone hang out with him when you were like 13 yrs old and knows places on the property he might go to do things without getting caught? smoke, drink a beer etc etc.. Rather than spam arguements and hate. Build a information tree and start putting together the puzzle. Someone said look a mile up the road? What is a mile up the road? friend? old shed? hidden cave? This information could be helpful. Dont assume LE already knows everything. Feed them everything you can ever think of about this guy and let them sort out whats useful and whats not.
there is a cave down road by the block beer joint I'm sure everyone knows that
Lawyer

Parsons, TN

#156055 Mar 1, 2014
Guest 244 wrote:
Ponderings, if you click her Fb where it says she met jay hunter, she says it's her grandson, JA's son.

Jay Hunter is JA's son
Yo Mama

Millington, TN

#156056 Mar 1, 2014
JoCoReader wrote:
<quoted text>
1) What are "viper" teams?
2) For the local observers, I have a question. Any activity right now (3:20 central time) from a drill truck or backhoe around the well across from ZA?
Viper teams are employed with transportation security.
JoCoReader

Johnson City, TN

#156057 Mar 1, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Antisocial Personality Disorder
I can see if just in his eyes.
No regard for anyone else.
People there would have a sense of what he is like. A sociopath.

I found one of J. Autry's mug shots somewhere. I looked in his eyes and wondered if he has a personality that would "glom" onto Z's and need Z as a wingman in meanness.
RidgeRunner

Oak Ridge, TN

#156058 Mar 1, 2014
Who did the state helicopter bring in?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#156059 Mar 1, 2014
just looking wrote:
Hardeman country ema truck pulling up at adams property 3 to 5 minutes ago on twitter if my tablet is showing correct time. Typing quickly so I hope I got that correct. Trying to look at various sites on this tablet
She just corrected her tweet and said she got a closer look and it is Henderson County EMA.

Here ya go:

Nichole Manna &#8207;@NicholeManna 6m
Just drove by and got a better view, it's just Henderson Co. EMA truck. We are having to head back to the office now.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156060 Mar 1, 2014
Up the road north 1 mile is Teazers. That's been off and on focus tied to NB and the blonde-for-sale. If south, not sure what's a mile down the road.
amy

Jackson, TN

#156061 Mar 1, 2014
any if you there the first day when they first started searching? was za in the perimeter? the phone data showed her phone was back inside the zone within an hour or toe when only locals were there.
theeye

Parsons, TN

#156062 Mar 1, 2014
They might need do some demolishing on that house & trailer & so on in case there anything in walls or under floor or even buried in the ground under trailer... i'd look there also.
Teri

Tampa, FL

#156063 Mar 1, 2014
Will Nunley &#8207;@willnunley 1m

This is by no means winding down. More crews have arrived recently.#HollyBobo

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#156064 Mar 1, 2014
steve gates wrote:
<quoted text>
how you see that with him supposedly being picked up early yesterday along with a couple others?
He is in it deep,
another post said he was accessory to 1st degree murder, tampering with evidence and intefearing with an investigation Look back to the posts last night around 8 or 9 pm I think thats when I saw it posted by a local with a source inside the jail where he was booked
That rumor was a lie go figure why someone would do that at this point.

Location hidden

#156065 Mar 1, 2014
Chester County - Henderson TN - Church of Christ, quiet town not much going on, but there is a sliver of Chester County that has had quite a bit of stuff going on. Enville/Sardis/Jacks Creek area has for decades been connected with drugs - sale, manufacturing, dropoffs, etc. Way back from early 70's we went to Jacks Creek to buy weed. I can't remember exactly but someone posted about the Scotts Hill rape house (tied to JD)- that was actually allegedly toward Chester Co from Scotts Hill, nearer Reagan. Anyone know any other Chester Co connections?
tyrone biggums

Forrest City, AR

#156066 Mar 1, 2014
steve gates wrote:
<quoted text>
He is in it deep,
he's not in jail. Check vine link.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#156067 Mar 1, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
TW?
Hey Jer
I think they are talking about he that shall not be named TC
Teri

Tampa, FL

#156068 Mar 1, 2014
Lauren Squires &#8207;@LaurenSquires 11m
Investigators have moved across the a street from the Adams home.

https://twitter.com/LaurenSquires/status/4398...

Since: Feb 13

Indio, CA

#156069 Mar 1, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
In his day, he was fierce! Nobody got past him without being asked the hard questions. Most journalists are wussies now if you ask me! They are too afraid to push for the truth, and they don't care if they get a scoop or not! I'm reading these lame stories on the websites and thinking, "Is this the best you can do? We had more news on Topix yesterday than this bologna!"
I agree IAFJ Geraldo would try his best to get to the truth. remember him with Croslin case he had Ronald Cummings pegged from the get go. Matbe we should all send a text to him and see what happens.

Location hidden

#156070 Mar 1, 2014
Jay Autry is from the Darden Autrys yes I think.
Also I am pretty sure that Autry's grandma was Rita Autry - Rita Conrad Autry that was JC Conrad sister (Block beer joint JC Conrad). so so so so much has been hinted at Conrad Ridge and the Conrads - this is that family. Please correct if I'm wrong, I'm old and wornout and haven't been able to keep up on reading posts, just jumped back in yesterday.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#156071 Mar 1, 2014
Just received a phone call that the viper team from Dyer Co. is leaving out. They will assist the search on the property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good job county commission! 22 hr Fire Branson 1
Amy Chumney 22 hr Anon 11
Beagles Motor in Parsons Sun Pissed off 2
Eric Roberts Sat Sick of it 1
Scotty Powers Sat Jackie is a 8
Teazers (Feb '12) Sat unhuh 216
Grace and Lane? Sat Crystal law 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance