Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 268198 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Why

United States

#155756 Mar 1, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you have a point but at your brothers expense? How low is that?? Go figure!
As far as I know that was dropped. The family changed the wording on only their part of the reward.

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#155757 Mar 1, 2014
taffybean wrote:
Unfortunately I don't think they'll find Holly let alone others. It's been three years. Especially inside the vehicles LE towed. That's going to be a bust I bet. It's heartbreaking.
Really.... DNA is awesome... it has gotten people out of jail who should have never been there... 14 yrs robbed of watching their kids grow up...
3 years is nothing to DNA.... If they can find a hair, blood or even skin cells in those vehicles... it's a plus.... especially if they deny she was in any of the vehicles...
added to that... it seems someone ratted his ass out..!
and mind you, other warrants in other counties...
I pray for justice for Holly..
john mayer lookalike

Saint George, UT

#155758 Mar 1, 2014
I bet ZA has confessed to everything he has done. He is not the man. Just because he is a "loser" does not make him the man. He probably will get 100k out of this!

Jackson, TN

#155759 Mar 1, 2014
One thing I would like to know as I have not followed this thread all the way thru is if the brother saw his sister being led into the woods why wouldn't he think that was odd and follow them? It was morning right? She was on her way to school? Why would he not think this ws odd?

Toledo, OH

#155760 Mar 1, 2014
Prayer to Holly.... and all those who love her..Keep a Happy thought..:)

Toledo, OH

#155761 Mar 1, 2014
I'm out... I caught the news about 11:00 Est time... been reading ever since... My prayers are with Holly... <3..

“Just Trolling Along ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#155762 Mar 1, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the happiest person I have ever seen a mug shot of. It appears his elevator isnt making it anywhere close to the top floor. The closeup showed his height, no glasses here was it 6'1"?
They are all dumb like that.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#155763 Mar 1, 2014
Hello folks..
Glad to finally see some activity in Holly's abduction.. It has been 3 years next month since Holly was abducted..
The TBI's Director Mark Gwynn's antiquated close to the vest Silent investigative strategy is why Holly Bobo has been missing for almost 3 years without justice, imo..
This is the age of communication, not the 1970s..Community awareness is the key in missing person's cases.
Holly Bobo needs to be located and her family needs justice..

Wolfscratch

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#155764 Mar 1, 2014
Sometimes you just gotta do a double take and shake your head. As I woke up this morning and sat down bleary eyed, but armed with keyboard and coffee ready to reread yesterdays article of events. I scanned the sideline assortment of Top Videos:

Agents Sifting Through Dirt Behind House In Bobo Case

Police Helicopters Help Officers Locate Criminals And Missing People

Police Ask For Public's Help In Solving Gallatin Cold Case

WEB EXTRA : Sky 5 Aerial Video Of TBI Search Near House In Decatur Co

Wild Turkey Crashes Into Mid-State Home
WHAT?

Wild Turkey Crashes Into Mid-State Home
Justice4Holly

Greenville, SC

#155765 Mar 1, 2014
Erika-- wrote:
A hell of a smile.... I'll bet they find more than Holly there....!
In my dream there were two. JMHO

Toledo, OH

#155766 Mar 1, 2014
I think I'll sit back.... there is more to this....!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#155767 Mar 1, 2014

Jasper, GA

#155768 Mar 1, 2014
The presser held by the TBI director is reminiscent of those held over the past 3 years. Most missing person's cases are solved due to an aware citizen's tip. TBI Director Mark Gwyn should be removed and placed in the unemployment line, imo.
The motto of the TBI is "That guilt shall not escape, nor innocence suffer". my buttocks..

Snipped from MSM article:

Agents were seen from chopper images sifting dirt and looking for clues in an area behind Adams' home. They used metal probes as they searched the grounds. Also, the Shelby County Sheriff's Office had a cadaver dog to assist with the investigation. Two to three more cadaver dogs will be made available to participate in the search again Saturday.

"This is a very important time in this investigation. We're not going to say or do anything at the point to interfere with this investigation," said TBI Director Mark Gwyn Friday afternoon. "Hopefully we'll be able to return Holly home safely to her parents. That's our goal."

WS
BeenThere

Spring Hill, TN

#155769 Mar 1, 2014
john mayer lookalike wrote:
I bet ZA has confessed to everything he has done. He is not the man. Just because he is a "loser" does not make him the man. He probably will get 100k out of this!
If he was involved in any way, shape, or form, cover up, or otherwise he won't see a dime. There's a law...it's called "The Slayers law", which in plain English means that any person(s) involved in the commission of the crime, whether directly responsible or not cannot benefit from the crime.

Jasper, GA

#155770 Mar 1, 2014
FYI:

https://twitter.com/willnunley/status/4397633...

Will Nunley
&#8207;@willnunley
Crews here say the large TBI trucks left last night. They are expected to return this morning @Holly Bobo

Jackson, TN

#155771 Mar 1, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Gwynn told us what they are looking for. He said it was an extremely important time in the case--Hollys.
Yes... Use to be a teacher until she found drugs.

Toledo, OH

#155772 Mar 1, 2014
john mayer lookalike wrote:
You might be right..... what does he have to gain at this point..!!

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#155773 Mar 1, 2014
Hahahaha wrote:
My friend works at a cb shop in parsons, don't know what it is all about,but that is another place that they executed warrants and searched today!
What exactly is a CB shop?

Did the rest of y'all miss this, interesting..

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#155774 Mar 1, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>That is the happiest person I have ever seen a mug shot of. It appears his elevator isnt making it anywhere close to the top floor. The closeup showed his height, no glasses here was it 6'1"?
Antisocial Personality Disorder

I can see if just in his eyes.

No regard for anyone else.
Observing

United States

#155776 Mar 1, 2014
Same PT cruiser involved in arson investigation in Decatur/ Carroll counties on cutover properties?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slain woman's rural hometown seeks healing afte... 3 hr Cordellcookeville 4
Charles Allen 5 hr Queenie 11
tbi grow up (Dec '14) 19 hr Ashley Crotch 25
Horse trailer Sat Need 1
Zach Adams trial Sat JER29 200
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) Fri WATS-IT-2-U 1,119
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Fri WATS-IT-2-U 2,573

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages