Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 194,917

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Feb 10

Dover, TN

#155615 Feb 28, 2014
closure wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of people here that have been here all along...maybe not day and night, and maybe not every day, lol...but there are many of us out there that have spent a whole lot of our time trying to help find Holly. I hope we are not once again brought to the edge of our seats only to have the same result as before. It is truly time for closure. The truth about what happened on April 13, 2011 and since should be told. Holly and her family and her community deserve closure. Praying for the Bobo's, praying for Decatur County, and praying for those that are involved in bringing justice.
Please allow me to rephrase. I was in no way trying to indicate that anyone here that truly cares about this case is appreciated any less. I singled out these because they have been here pretty much from day one like I once was. Due to some circumstances I've been out of pocket for some time. I logged on today after the news came in about today's search and they are just the first ones I saw. I applaud you anyone that gives their time to help this family. I really hope this latest search proves fruitful. This needs closure.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#155616 Feb 28, 2014
kas61 wrote:
Jer, LW, Hillbilly ... Good to see you all still here.:)
been here all the time just not posting anything good to see you back hope everything is going good for you.
Beachgirl17

Sioux Falls, SD

#155617 Feb 28, 2014
Well it looks like for some of you its time to pay the fiddler.many of you have been accusing the family and have been slandering innocent people on this forum. Better start posting public apologies if Zach is arrested for Holly's disappearance. Rember Karma can be a bitch.
River Rat

Jackson, TN

#155618 Feb 28, 2014
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know who she is???
why dont you ask her! there is a message button on the top right under her cover photo.
Report back what you find out.

https://www.facebook.com/danielle.b.darnell

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#155619 Feb 28, 2014
Teri wrote:
Does anyone know Danielle Darnell?
http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/327294...
I'm pretty convinced she knows what she is talking about and she has mention that three other people were involved. That's interesting.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#155620 Feb 28, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link. Powerful.
I have read similar comment on topix she has posted on topix before
closure

Little Rock, AR

#155621 Feb 28, 2014
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me to rephrase. I was in no way trying to indicate that anyone here that truly cares about this case is appreciated any less. I singled out these because they have been here pretty much from day one like I once was. Due to some circumstances I've been out of pocket for some time. I logged on today after the news came in about today's search and they are just the first ones I saw. I applaud you anyone that gives their time to help this family. I really hope this latest search proves fruitful. This needs closure.
I didn't take it in a bad way....saw your post as an opportunity to say that I have been here from the get go...I just couldn't stick to the same screen name (for reasons of anonymity) and then I just decided that I didn't have time for the BS drama here. So yeah, I've been out of pocket too, by choice.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#155622 Feb 28, 2014
IsThisTheEnd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to hijack this thread defending my online identity. But I will say that, no, I haven't followed this thread from Day 1 and read all 150,000 posts. I have followed the case in the news though. I found this thread today and thought it would be a great place to exchange info, theories. So thank for the non-help you narcissistic prick.
You're welcome, rude "newbie." Don't expect anyone here to give you full names of those who don't look connected at this point. You can read the 150k posts.
Parson

Murfreesboro, TN

#155623 Feb 28, 2014
No one knows what the other warrant locations are for sure? Does anyone else think it's weird that he TBI kept those locations under wraps but not Zachs address. I feel like they are using it as a distraction. Leak his address, dig up the dirt, allow the helicopters to photograph all to distract from the real location so that if they find something it isn't plastered on tv. Just a thought
Parson

Murfreesboro, TN

#155624 Feb 28, 2014
Also, I'm pretty sure the 3 other guys she mentions are obviously JA, but then MA and SA. I've heard some mention of JD but not a ton.
cdc

Linden, TN

#155625 Feb 28, 2014
Either way, it is likely that, one way or another, Holly will be found soon. What we all need to be worried about is being a community again. People have been scared for 2 3/4 years of a boogeyman lurking in the bushes. My dad hasn't let my sister out of sight since it happened, and I don't blame him. So, put your thoughts with a family that is close to either finding out wonderful, or horrifying news. That's what matters right now.
IsThisTheEnd

Jackson, TN

#155626 Feb 28, 2014
Parson wrote:
No one knows what the other warrant locations are for sure? Does anyone else think it's weird that he TBI kept those locations under wraps but not Zachs address. I feel like they are using it as a distraction. Leak his address, dig up the dirt, allow the helicopters to photograph all to distract from the real location so that if they find something it isn't plastered on tv. Just a thought
VERY good point! Any locals have any idea where the other locations might have been?

Location hidden

#155627 Feb 28, 2014
kas61 wrote:
Jer, LW, Hillbilly ... Good to see you all still here.:)
Hey KAS, Yep still hanging by a thread! Your a good level headed one. What do you think of all of this?
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#155628 Feb 28, 2014
River Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you ask her! there is a message button on the top right under her cover photo.
Report back what you find out.
https://www.facebook.com/danielle.b.darnell
She's 44(+) years old, so I am not getting the whole "childhood friend" claim.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#155629 Feb 28, 2014
Parson wrote:
Yep. I posted more or less the same thing up thread.
Seems plausable to me.

“Just Trolling Along ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#155630 Feb 28, 2014
Teri wrote:
Does anyone know Danielle Darnell?
http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/327294...
Hope she has a good lawyer
cant wait

Bowling Green, KY

#155631 Feb 28, 2014
I can not wait to see little clinty poo on his way to prison. Bet he finds a boyfriend fast. Hope his mommy is also charged with obstruction for helping cover the truth
cant wait

Bowling Green, KY

#155632 Feb 28, 2014
Parson wrote:
the bobo home maybe?

Cordova, TN

#155633 Feb 28, 2014
Does anyone know if the height & weight of those mentioned on the forum today match the statistics given by Clint?

If Clint DID see one or several of these guys that fateful morning, yes, I would be concerned about my/my family's safety, especially given the violent background of some of these mentioned. BUT, I can't see him actually seeing one of these guys, being confronted and threatened and not telling LE that morning. I believe LE/FBI would have protected him and his family at all costs if he would have told who he REALLY saw. Even if Clint's word wasn't enough to charge someone or make a case because of lack of evidence, and LE just "watched & waited" until someone spilled or evidence was found, hopefully he was protected.

But gosh.....3 years??????
Parson

Murfreesboro, TN

#155634 Feb 28, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I posted more or less the same thing up thread.
Seems plausable to me.
Great minds think alike! Lol it definitely seems like something the TBI would do. If so I bet the other locations involve JA, MA or SA or some random location

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 39 min Pete 152,491
Teacher Hunter Hayes 2 hr Mr Hand 26
Jason Autry 3 hr BitterVictory 2,372
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) 7 hr Tonkas Mom 1,073
Big brother 16 9 hr Love BB 120
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr WTH 9,481
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons Jobs

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parsons News, Events & Info