Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 249909 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Hopefully

Nashville, TN

#155444 Feb 28, 2014
Born2die...Zach Adams' has been discussed here hundreds of times! You must have not read here much! As far as the others you mentioned...maybe if they lived their lives different than the way they do their names would not have appeared here. Poor them...do you know the things that they have done and been convicted of? Scum is the word I would use to describe them.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#155445 Feb 28, 2014
Well maybe not - no confirmation yet!

Since: May 13

United States

#155446 Feb 28, 2014
Wsmv.com is offering live stream of announcement
Wayne

Greenwood, MS

#155447 Feb 28, 2014
Guest wrote:
Seems like I remember reading MANY pages and months ago on this thread that there was a search of this general area (not necessarily this particular property) in the past. Can anybody shed light on previous searches close to 126 exit near Teasers strip club?
According to this thread, it was same property ... http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TP...
Prayers for Holly

Clinton, TN

#155448 Feb 28, 2014
Thank u!

Location hidden

#155449 Feb 28, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>one of the A's is her cousin but right now I can't remember anything.
Jason Autry
Why

United States

#155450 Feb 28, 2014
wsmv 4 has live feed ...nashville

Since: May 13

United States

#155451 Feb 28, 2014
If y'all aren't on twitter you should get on and type in the search #HollyBobo

There are pictures of where the investigators are actually digging in certain places, etc. Like these

http://twitter.com/arandgaard/status/43951198...
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#155452 Feb 28, 2014
honestly wrote:
So....let me get this right, numerous posters that are on here 24/7 (you all know who you are) and now with all hell breaking loose are no where to be found? Interesting .....
What are you refusing to say? I live in the area and post here frequently, possibly not t o your liking. Each little piece of hope gets this area talking with hope and prayers. Just haven't seen all hell breaking loose yet as you stated. Maybe real soon but I am thinking there probably will not be much of shootout out at the corral. Any coward that took Holly will never be standing tall when they come to get him.

Location hidden

#155453 Feb 28, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
If ZA is involved he didnt act alone. NB and JD are far from in the clear, jmo.
I'd say JA before NB or JD. I don't think JD had anything to do with it. JMO.
press conference

Linden, TN

#155454 Feb 28, 2014
Any news come out of the press conference that was called?
Justice4Holly

Nashville, TN

#155455 Feb 28, 2014
Is this news conference really going to happen or what? I'm sick of watching the Farmers Commercial over and over... and I could care less about the red carpet event being washed out.
Justice4Holly

Nashville, TN

#155456 Feb 28, 2014
*couldn't* care less.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#155457 Feb 28, 2014
Well the news update was about what we would expect. 1 hopeful comment from Mark Gywnn we hope to return Holly home safely but he will not discuss any details.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#155458 Feb 28, 2014
Apparently several other people were on the interview list, also expected.
born2die

Middle River, MD

#155459 Feb 28, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
Zoey, if you are out there - get that shoe ready because Eileen is about to eat it!!!! Should be good and marinated by now!
And you will be eating a shit ton of crow as well, dear. Nobody forgets your posts blaming everyone your silly ass could think of whenever some thought blew through your head, including Holly being held in a cave.*eyeroll*

Please. Have several seats trying to act as if you had this case figured out and others have to eat their words. You're just as bad and were just as clueless.
owell

Parsons, TN

#155460 Feb 28, 2014
nothing new just ?ing people probably more dead leads....and why does the news reporter want to know what this mark guy had for breakfast at the news conference.
Why

United States

#155461 Feb 28, 2014
Did anyone get a feeling out of what he said? The only thing he said is, we still hope to return Holly to her family.

Location hidden

#155462 Feb 28, 2014
4 pm WSMV.
Why

United States

#155463 Feb 28, 2014
JER29 wrote:
Well the news update was about what we would expect. 1 hopeful comment from Mark Gywnn we hope to return Holly home safely but he will not discuss any details.
I hope that is true and I will happily eat two shoes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 2 hr G Who 367
Does anyone know a Joshua Grice? (Jan '13) 8 hr Just curious 11
mike bingham 20 hr susieq 1
Heather West/Walker Sun OMG 4
Sherry Morgan, use to be Bibbs Mar 24 Come get it 3
Charles Allen Mar 22 luck of the irish 1
Ann Blankenship (Jun '14) Mar 22 yea rite 16

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance