Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 268262 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#148745 Nov 18, 2013
If the poster was correct about following a trail behind the Bobos home for 1 mile to the left and 2 miles to the right is correct where does this come out?
Theres nothing to be gained issuing these findings, especially if Danas comments are correct. Damage control will kick in now as some are scurrying for cover. Hitting close to home can be extended family or others that were in a close relationship, I guess we shall see.

Zup

Since: Dec 12

Salem, OR

#148746 Nov 18, 2013
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didnt rear the articles before commenting. Hollys remains may be at this site and you comment nasty how dead cows are disposed of? Something hinky her Pond thats a 2nd G like comment.
This Brucellosis article should be called the Bullshitosis article.

Why would Pond need to "rear" that article ?
Maybe that explains some of your comprehension problems if that is how you read.?.?

Something is hinky here. You are starting to sound like Nero.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#148748 Nov 18, 2013
Is this the same cemetery where the young friend was buried not too long before Holly disappeared?
Why

Maggie Valley, NC

#148750 Nov 18, 2013
wh0dunit wrote:
<quoted text>
If it did happen the way the WOW team stated. This could explain the several mins., stop at a cemetery....
It could explain a lot actually. That is if any of this is true.
What is sad if that she would have not lived very long after leaving her property.
Wasn't that a different cemetary?

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#148751 Nov 18, 2013
QUOTE who="wh0dunit" <quoted text>
If it did happen the way the WOW team stated. This could explain the several mins., stop at a cemetery....

It could explain a lot actually. That is if any of this is true.

What is sad if that she would have not lived very long after leaving her property...... QUOTE

whOdunit, Very sad, but what makes me Mad and SAD is the fact that none of those dead cows was pulled out of that dumping hole the first weeks Holly disappeared...
Thinking like a killer wouldn't those places as well as old wells, caves, buildings, pig pens should have been checked first during the searches...hit to the wise... imo

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#148752 Nov 18, 2013
Apparently samples were sent to Texas A&M for analysis. Thus the reasoning behind believing why Holly may be buried there.

http://nwcave.org/images/Holly_Bobo_case-Medi...

Page 3 excerpt:

“It looks to me like there is human decomp when comparing cattle decomp against known human decomp
and potential human decomp (TN suspect pit minus cattle pit spectra),” said Dr. Jacqueline A. Aitkenhead-Peterson Associate Professor of Nutrient and Water Quality Management Department of Soil and Crop Science at Texas A & M University College Station, TX who was retained by the team to review their findings of the soil and the whereabouts of where they believe Bobo’s remains may be found.
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#148753 Nov 18, 2013
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use the "Infamous Airport" what hiding meaning is there in that?
No hidden meaning. Many posts have been made regarding the use (or possible use) of the airport early on the day Holly was abducted.
Why

Maggie Valley, NC

#148754 Nov 18, 2013
GTO wrote:
I know who spent a whole day at that cemetery while everyone else was searching.
I don't remember seeing a cow dumping ground behind it tho. I do remember the ATV trail behind it. Wonder where it leads?
Who? BD?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#148755 Nov 18, 2013
So, everyone wanted to know why the family didn't bring someone in to help. Now they have and it's being mocked.

This is apparently a no win situation for the family.

Lexington, Va.

#148756 Nov 18, 2013
QUOTE who="Nero" <quoted text>
Why do you use the "Infamous Airport" what hiding meaning is there in that?....QUOTE

Nero, Looking at the Satellite image of the Duke Cemetery, the airport is on the Left of the cemetery, and looks very near.
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#148757 Nov 18, 2013
WhoWhatWhereWhy wrote:
Is this the same cemetery where the young friend was buried not too long before Holly disappeared?
No it is not, nor is it the cemetery that the WOW TEAM spoke about in their TV specials.
Why

Maggie Valley, NC

#148758 Nov 18, 2013
JER29 wrote:
If the poster was correct about following a trail behind the Bobos home for 1 mile to the left and 2 miles to the right is correct where does this come out?
Theres nothing to be gained issuing these findings, especially if Danas comments are correct. Damage control will kick in now as some are scurrying for cover. Hitting close to home can be extended family or others that were in a close relationship, I guess we shall see.
Do you remember a poster in the last few days who said, what do I have to lose or something like that?

Central KY

#148759 Nov 18, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
This Brucellosis article should be called the Bullshitosis article.
Why would Pond need to "rear" that article ?
Maybe that explains some of your comprehension problems if that is how you read.?.?
Something is hinky here. You are starting to sound like Nero.
Didnt expect to see you crawling out from your rock Bubba. The article isnt to your standards, condemn it without researching it why? I do appreciate you correcting my typo though you really do have a reason other than entertainment for being here. Maybe it will make more sense after a few more shots then you can come back with your normal attempt at humor that ceased being funny a long time ago.
Why

Maggie Valley, NC

#148760 Nov 18, 2013
Boon1003 wrote:
So, everyone wanted to know why the family didn't bring someone in to help. Now they have and it's being mocked.
:(

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#148761 Nov 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting - I had never thought of how dead cows were disposed of; nasty! And, a good place to hide a human body, except good cadaver dogs would be able to distinguish between animal and human decomposition. Were there any brought to that site during the investigations?
I thought when a large animal dies a tankage company picked it up, recycled it then into dog and cat food.

Central KY

#148765 Nov 18, 2013
Boon1003 wrote:
Everyone isnt mocking the PIs find, but take note of those that do and dont research anything before running mouth with brain still out of gear. The same pattern thats been here for months as I have gone back and read the early post. The family doesnt need their support, it appears they are and have always been serious about finding Holly, even if isnt the outcome they have hoped and prayed for.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#148766 Nov 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't that a different cemetary?
Could be I just remembered them saying that there wad a 15 min stoop at a cemetery. Im looking over some old posts now.

Lexington, Va.

#148767 Nov 18, 2013
QUOTE who="Boon1003"So, everyone wanted to know why the family didn't bring someone in to help.
Now they have and it's being mocked.
This is apparently a no win situation for the family.....QUOTE

Boone1003, I disagree, better late than never.
I'm sad and mad at the community, the sheriff, the property owner and who ever knew that cow dumping hole was there..and did Nothing/said nothing/ to get an INJUNCTION to forbid anyone from dumping any more dead cows in that hole until it could be inspected by Professionals.....jmo..imo

Central KY

#148769 Nov 18, 2013
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, than local medal would have that place stake out and there be NATIONAL NEWS on this, if not national, for sure local, and yet, there are no locals that are reporting, the po pos are at this site, and things are moving fast, with pictures and reports.
They would be removing dead cararus, and doing forensic work, that CSI do.
This is not in the NEWS.
Its in the news now. Lets watch the TBI do the TN 2 Step around this one. If Holly is at this site then the family can bury her and at least bring closure to the most important thing, where is their loved one. Justice may not come for some time but it will eventually.
Why

Maggie Valley, NC

#148770 Nov 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text> Do you remember a poster in the last few days who said, what do I have to lose or something like that?
I found it Jer, it was the latest Justice4Holly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 50 min Truthteller 2,576
Girl at gas station beside DG 5 hr anonymous 1
Looking for someone to cut and buy timber (Dec '13) 12 hr Morning hardwood 18
Marshal and amber 13 hr Parsons citizen 1
News Holly Bobo's abductor traced on winding, delibe... (May '13) 20 hr SunShine 48
News Slain woman's rural hometown seeks healing afte... 22 hr Jehovahcordell 5
Charles Allen Mon Queenie 11

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages