Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 251242 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 12

Perrysburg, OH

#148296 Nov 14, 2013
Jer was the first to bring in a guy named Vic....
and then Jer had personal reasons to leave the private forum within the day....and returned a month later..
Jer seems to have some personal knowledge that one of the A's confessed to Vic...
If thats true... why are you still on this thread pointing fingers in every direction...???
Do you not get how silly you sound at times...??
Your blaming anyone and everyone.... except the one person who was actually there... CLINT...
His name is Clint...!!
This is not complicated....
Common sense will tell you what happened...
50,000 reward...?? I'll bet they snowballed the DA just like the rest of us.... ask the wow team how it is...... Jackson Sun timeline my butt...
IMO... You would be a fool to believe any of it...

The only strong hold I have is Sheriff Wyatt... It all started at 7:27... Thats what time I believe Karen was in "range" on the cell phone in route back home...
The first call went to Henderson County...
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#148297 Nov 14, 2013
GTO wrote:
<quoted text>
TBH 1. Is because we had to drive to the fairgrounds check in then drive to where ever the search was then drive back to check out. Waste of time money and gas.
2. We figured out that first time that we were being "profiled" and didn't really need you in our business since you guys weren't telling us anything important.
Next question is.....how did we know where to search? Twitter Facebook and text.
Anything else you wanna know?
my searcher number...#2 88 I think that means table 2 88th person
Now just how bright was that? Too many for any profiling to be taking place, don't you think. So you were a group that was just going to the party instead of volunteering to assist with what was being asked from the public while being a party to a known criminal investigation. Not too smart, at best.

Perrysburg, OH

#148298 Nov 14, 2013
It's beyond stupid anymore.....
I could throw up a sh!t load of posts too!!
but I'm not going to go there... because they are taken out of their context.... and its not right unless you are in the realm of the conversation....!
I'm not a Bobo butt kisser...
In fact... I hope Clint didn't do this or any other family member...!!
I would like to think that I'm wrong........
But I'm not blind nor deaf... I've seen Clint on video.. changing his stories....!! I've watched the Wow team... it screams alibi to me...!!
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#148299 Nov 14, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
and then Jer had personal reasons to leave the private forum within the day....and returned a month later..
Jer seems to have some personal knowledge that one of the A's confessed to Vic...
If thats true... why are you still on this thread pointing fingers in every direction...???
Your blaming anyone and everyone.... except the one person who was actually there... CLINT...
His name is Clint...!!
50,000 reward...?? I'll bet they snowballed the DA just like the rest of us.... ask the wow team how it is...... Jackson Sun timeline my butt...
The only strong hold I have is Sheriff Wyatt... It all started at 7:27... Thats what time I believe Karen was in "range" on the cell phone in route back home...
So you admit to knowing what "silly" actually looks like. To me you are looking more and more like a registered Eileen from Florida. Maybe you are brothers .........or just close buddies? No more than just another Topix opinion.
Why

Smartt, TN

#148300 Nov 14, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
Here is a twister for you....
What if they didn't find anyone elses DNA at the crime scene...
What if they didn't find Hollys DNA on several items that suggested they belonged to Holly...
average time is 2-3 weeks for DNA....
The phone was wiped clean....
What idiot would risk giving away a DNA sample...
However... if the familys DNA was present it would be explainable....
Todays science is unbelievable.....
I am yet to figure the significance of Dana leaving Holly money for gas..... unless it is one of the "rumored" bills to be found later with her name on it...
The significance... these were the last words he spoke to Holly, his daughter.

Perrysburg, OH

#148301 Nov 14, 2013
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit to knowing what "silly" actually looks like. To me you are looking more and more like a registered Eileen from Florida. Maybe you are brothers .........or just close buddies? No more than just another Topix opinion.
Here we go.... attack the poster... not the comment..!!
Why

Smartt, TN

#148302 Nov 14, 2013
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
"Tragic" (TN Nursing Student Megan Sharpton's Mom)
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/nov/1...
Pain of daughter's death too much for Tullahoma, Tenn., mom..
Maybe Kelly Sharpton couldn't bear the pain any longer.
In the months since her daughter Megan, 24, was raped and killed, her body set afire alongside Awalt Road in Franklin County, Tenn., the grief-stricken mother had struggled to cope.
At times during interviews with the Times Free Press, Kelly Sharpton was strong, other times wracked with pain.
"I wake up in the morning and I see my dead daughter's face," she said in the first weeks after Megan's July 2012 murder.
Kelly Sharpton became her daughter's champion for justice and held up her slaying as an example of violent crime that costs young women their lives. She was active in grief groups that put her in contact with grieving mothers like herself all over the world.
In the beginning, the quest for justice kept Kelly Sharpton going. But she seemed to know that putting her daughter's killer in jail wouldn't be enough.
In April, standing on the very spot where Megan's body was found, Kelly Sharpton spoke about her struggle to find justice and meaning in her daughter's death. <video-Read More>
Wolfscratch
Too much pain, very sad.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#148303 Nov 14, 2013
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
Erika isnt Eileen, just venting a little. The more negative the comments the more I assume this is still a worthwhile venture. Keep the cards and letters coming, its actually refreshing:)
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#148304 Nov 14, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go.... attack the poster... not the comment..!!
It will always be in the post, with a guarantee the post represents the poster. What is your problem with owning your own post?

Perrysburg, OH

#148305 Nov 14, 2013
Don't you think it is a little odd.. that Clint happened to be overseeing Holly bleeding right under him.. and thought nothing of it.....??
Called his mom about someone in the garage with her...?
You could be the dumbest F in the world... and still know if that was her boyfriend or not....!
Fully covered camo my ass..!!!

Central KY

#148306 Nov 14, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
His name is Clint...!!
You are correct, I did have a personal reason for not posting, it had nothing to do with Vic however. I sat on his name for several months and still think there are some very interesting activities and comments made by him. He also is someone that left the area not long after Hollys disappearance. With a facebook comment on 4/28/11 that stated I lost a good friend Holly today and another posted earlier that ho had to go will keep him and his buds in my list until this is solved. UMI from New Johnsonville TN posted the same info I heard months later and as Hillbilly said he may be where some info came from in the last few months that also included his discovery of Jesus on facebook. The personal knowledge can be read on this thread reposted a few weeks ago and it isnt out of context. Be careful though it will make you think that there really is a perp and Clint really is an eyewitness as LE has stated from the beginning.

Central KY

#148307 Nov 14, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
Don't you think it is a little odd.. that Clint happened to be overseeing Holly bleeding right under him.. and thought nothing of it.....??
You could be the dumbest F in the world... and still know if that was her boyfriend or not....!
No need for all the anger, none of us have the answer including you. If you dont believe the account thats ok, I dont think we have anywhere close to all the details from 4/13/11 and we wont until this comes to trial.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#148308 Nov 14, 2013
QUOTE who="Lawyer" http://youtu.be/51lBKoFTOPw
Listen to this very very close and u will hear the answer to it all.......QUOTE

Lawyer, I listened and listened.
The following is what Carla Lashelle posted @ the article and case. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by bringing it over...as I agree with what Carla says about this case is reason for bringing it over.....jmo
Quote:
IMHO the notion that they are just waiting for a body has zero merit or basis in reality. Lots of people are arrested, charged, tried, and convicted without a body.
Look at the case against Kira Trevino's husband. No body there for sure and just the usual circumstantial evidence found in a lot of domestic cases (blood found, no body, etc.) Casey ANthony was arrested without a body. While no body was ever found in the Haleigh Cummings case, the father and babysitter were instantly grilled, named, made very public, etc. LE even went so far as to say they had to know more than what they were letting on, even though they were never charged in the girl's disappearance.

There is a notion that you need a body to prove murder and that is just not the case.
Also, if this case were not a murder (I assume it is) then waiting for a body to prove an (inaccurate) assumption that it was a murder would be a waste of time..........end of Quote

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#148309 Nov 14, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
Here is a twister for you....
What if they didn't find anyone elses DNA at the crime scene...
What if they didn't find Hollys DNA on several items that suggested they belonged to Holly...
average time is 2-3 weeks for DNA....
The phone was wiped clean....
What idiot would risk giving away a DNA sample...
However... if the familys DNA was present it would be explainable....
Todays science is unbelievable.....
I am yet to figure the significance of Dana leaving Holly money for gas..... unless it is one of the "rumored" bills to be found later with her name on it...
It is a known fact that crimes committed by family members can be much more difficult to solve, due to the criminal's DNA already present where the victim lived.

Central KY

#148310 Nov 14, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>The significance... these were the last words he spoke to Holly, his daughter.
How true, Im sure he wishes he had kissed her on the cheek before going to work. His last action was the love of a father, do you need any gas money.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#148311 Nov 14, 2013
QUOTE who="Erika--"Jer was the first to bring in a guy named Vic....
His name is Clint...!!

50,000 reward...??
I'll bet they snowballed the DA just like the rest of us....

ask the wow team how it is...... Jackson Sun timeline my butt...

The only strong hold I have is Sheriff Wyatt... It all started at 7:27...

Thats what time I believe Karen was in "range" on the cell phone in route back home...
The first call went to Henderson County.......

Erika, Brilliant assessment of a simple case that should have been solved in April 2011.....was it, and kept hush hush???
Sadly, the recent naive Juries in murder cases has proven Common Sense is becoming extinct......imo
Not Going There

San Jose, CA

#148312 Nov 14, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
If you are that simple then admit it. Clint obviously never had the opportunity of seeing any blood since his position was looking at the top of two persons heads standing under a window against the wall that Clint claims he was viewing from. If you are going to question something, it would be better to keep your question within reason since you know the position and handicap Clint was in while viewing the two. Pick, pick and pick some more if it pleases you but you aren't all that simple some of the time while posting here.

Central KY

#148313 Nov 14, 2013
From the Conway thread that LW mentioned.

Hometowngirl
Jackson, TN
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#20 Yesterday
Judged:
Cassie Williams and yes Wesley has gotten caught up in drugs, and I am with the other person who posted, seriously, things like this don't happen in good old Decatur county? Kristie Baugus hasn't been missing for over a decade? Holly Bobo disappeared without a trace. Cameron mays was shot and killed. Misty Evans shot and killed her dad in the back, and who could forget Timmy and Janice Barnett murders? These things have been happening for over 20 yrs in this county, the community has just been to blind to see. As meth abuse rises, and stolen property to pay for the drugs is more widespread than ever, maybe people are starting to realise YES this is happening. Praying for the families
Why

Smartt, TN

#148314 Nov 14, 2013
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
How true, Im sure he wishes he had kissed her on the cheek before going to work. His last action was the love of a father, do you need any gas money.
I'm sure he does too. We never think it will be our last chance to kiss our child.

Perrysburg, OH

#148315 Nov 14, 2013
I highly suggest reading Webslueths......
no gossip or crap there.....
If you can't link it then forget it....!!
They closed that thread because too many people came too the same conclusion...!!
That the family was hiding something or guilty of her death...!!
Being a family friendly victim site... It was shut down...!! Thats the first I've seen a thread shut down..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? 13 hr To much 8
Petition to fire CAN'T WIN QUINN Wed Brad Dyer 4
aaron haggard Wed Lil-Bit 10
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) Tue gamedog 116
Decatur County Schools May 22 Confused 1
Roy Hutto jr. (Jun '13) May 22 whatever 15
Angie Dickerson May 22 U got this 11

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance