Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 254879 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#147406 Oct 31, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Seemingly those big wifely panties he keeps wearing are staying in a wad. Jer will probably designate you a local wife with a house full of starving kids before he completes his topix investigation. Iím hoping it turns out to be a family I know. If so, I promise to keep you updated on how your family is or is not doing, especially if you become a new grandpa or happen to gain a new in-law from time to time. Hell, Iíll just put you up for a few days so you can meet your new brood yourself. Then, and only then will I decide if I should be congratulating you on that brood.
IB = irritable bowels again?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#147407 Oct 31, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought about that angle - since the couple was walking away from the house, and Clint was under the impression (falsely?) that the guy was Drew, how does he know for sure the girl was Holly?
Me either until today. I was reading to catch up. Someone I believe PBP introduced the idea. The fact that Clint was adamant at first that it was Drew ( camo man) popped into my head. Made me think about that angle for a free. Still undecided, but thinking.

Location hidden

#147408 Oct 31, 2013
Yoo hoooo......G,GW,GWG, where are you,lol
seeing that JER has brought you up( no pun intended), if you're out there I would like your thoughts on the female reassembling Holly idea. I may already know part of what you will say, but I would like to know how you got her away from there in this scenario. I like your common sense approach to all the tiny details. You tend to look at the whole picture not just concentrate on the action areas.:-)
my opinion

Toledo, OH

#147409 Oct 31, 2013
wh0dunit wrote:
I agree with the petite....im only 5'5 and depending on the pant or slacks have to get petite or short cut length. As well @ ponderings you are correct petite only describes hieght in most cases. I know a few petite women that are plus sized.

Something that has piqued my interest is the possibility of a female present during the abduction. Let's say Clint's description is accurate ( I do not know if it is for sure one way or the other). It's does intrigue me that a blonde female matching Holly's height and weight could have been walking into the woods with camo man (lets remember here that Clint was sure this was Drew)
If that is what happened where was Holly?? Already in a vehicle down the road? Getting put into a vehicle? On a particular type vehicle? The point is who knows.
Could there have been a decoy, that may have or have not intended to be a decoy? Could this female came to confront Holly, or to distract her??
Just a few questions running through my mind......

All IMO MOO, AND NO THING BUT OPINION :-)
I have said this before but will say it again

Holly has what could be called a black sheep of the family cousin that looked close enough that holly supposedly used her ID to get in clubs or somewhere I never saw it said what she used it for only that she did.

This cousin no doubt has some questionable contacts through a place she worked.

Karen supposedly broke into her home looking for evidence according to a post several weeks back. I have no idea if it's rrue or not, I am sure JER has more info on those posts than I can remember right now

Central KY

#147410 Oct 31, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who= "Why" wrote:<quoted text>
Fed told you that's what he thought happened? If yes, was it early on or later?
Now, I'm really shocked...QUOTE
QUOTE who="JER29"<quote d text>
Look back a page or 2 where I reposted IIWIS2U post about the perps prints were all over the house and he was 20 years old.
Holly was trying to settle him down, a dark side that others didn't know about.
Its not hard to see who is pointing at....QUOTE
JER, Initials please!!
Can you help with the page numbers, thanks.
LT at the bottom of every page is a place to click on all Parsons threads. Click on the 1 and the drop down list 1-9, click on page 8. Next is a thread titled Holly Bobo with 80 comments click on it. Go to page 4 and post 79-83 are by registered poster ITISWHATITIS2U or FTFU current name. The person hinted at is Drew.

Location hidden

#147411 Oct 31, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bring extra persons to the party that could have brought unnecessary attention to an abduction, especially when it was abnormal for Clint or anyone else to be in the home at this hour?
Clint a was not supposed to be there, as well hasn't it been stated time and time again that his car was in the garage our of sight. The Neighbor heard screams but went on to work. Please tell me what attention it would have brought. They had 2 damn counties and how many different LE agencies including FBI and homeland security, and they couldn't find 1 or 2 people on the move with a phone pinging the general area they were in?!!?
For all we know oft could have been 10 people in the wiennie mobile.

Central KY

#147412 Oct 31, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought about that angle - since the couple was walking away from the house, and Clint was under the impression (falsely?) that the guy was Drew, how does he know for sure the girl was Holly?
Now thats a hard question to answer. Lets see she wasnt dressed from head to toe in camo and it even rhymes. Did 5'3" 20 year old blondes normally show up at 7:50 and kneel by Hollys car? Did Holly loan her clothes to other girls her height and weight with hair the same color, cut and length? Did Clint spend the last 20 years of his life with Holly? If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.... it must be a goose to that line of thinking.

Central KY

#147413 Oct 31, 2013
wh0dunit wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint a was not supposed to be there, as well hasn't it been stated time and time again that his car was in the garage our of sight. The Neighbor heard screams but went on to work. Please tell me what attention it would have brought. They had 2 damn counties and how many different LE agencies including FBI and homeland security, and they couldn't find 1 or 2 people on the move with a phone pinging the general area they were in?!!?
Im still not convinced that the perp left the Bobo residence directly by Swan Johnson Road. The trails and logging road behind the house come out where if followed to the end? A gator type atv could hold up to 4 people and supplies and navigate the terrain until a predetermined exit point away from SJR was reached.

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#147414 Oct 31, 2013
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats a hard question to answer. Lets see she wasnt dressed from head to toe in camo and it even rhymes. Did 5'3" 20 year old blondes normally show up at 7:50 and kneel by Hollys car? Did Holly loan her clothes to other girls her height and weight with hair the same color, cut and length? Did Clint spend the last 20 years of his life with Holly? If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.... it must be a goose to that line of thinking.
Perhaps the man was dressed in camo, but IF this man was the same one Clint declared he saw in the garage, he heard his voice, he, even if it was subconsciously, assumed it was Drew. He saw him walking away - everyone has their own gate of walking and many times can be identified even if covered up from head to toe. Clint thought without a doubt, that it was Drew and that he and Holly were breaking up. But then, all of sudden, when watching them walk away, he describes the man as being a much bigger stature than Drew, and decides it is a stranger, the "camo man". There is a disconnect between his stories. Sorry.

Central KY

#147415 Oct 31, 2013
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said this before but will say it again
Holly has what could be called a black sheep of the family cousin that looked close enough that holly supposedly used her ID to get in clubs or somewhere I never saw it said what she used it for only that she did.
This cousin no doubt has some questionable contacts through a place she worked.
Karen supposedly broke into her home looking for evidence according to a post several weeks back. I have no idea if it's rrue or not, I am sure JER has more info on those posts than I can remember right now
I havent read that Karen broke into NBs home looking for evidence, someone else will have to help you on that one.

Central KY

#147416 Oct 31, 2013
wh0dunit wrote:
Yoo hoooo......G,GW,GWG, where are you,lol
seeing that JER has brought you up( no pun intended), if you're out there I would like your thoughts on the female reassembling Holly idea. I may already know part of what you will say, but I would like to know how you got her away from there in this scenario. I like your common sense approach to all the tiny details. You tend to look at the whole picture not just concentrate on the action areas.:-)
Please dont conjour up the queen of photoshop on halloween. She may be at a party in those ruby high heels pretending to be the wicked witch of the south.

Central KY

#147417 Oct 31, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the man was dressed in camo, but IF this man was the same one Clint declared he saw in the garage, he heard his voice, he, even if it was subconsciously, assumed it was Drew. He saw him walking away - everyone has their own gate of walking and many times can be identified even if covered up from head to toe. Clint thought without a doubt, that it was Drew and that he and Holly were breaking up. But then, all of sudden, when watching them walk away, he describes the man as being a much bigger stature than Drew, and decides it is a stranger, the "camo man". There is a disconnect between his stories. Sorry.
I thought you were questioning if Clint recognized Holly. He 1st saw camoman kneeling, peeping through the blinds over him. He had a hat/cap on according to Clint so the closeup didnt reveal anything unexpected. When he next sees the 2 walking away he still thought incorrectly it was Drew. He even responded to Karen, you want me to get a gun a shoot Drew? When he saw the blood he still didnt connect camoman as anyone other than Drew. The neighbor pulls in the driveway and tells Clint about the scream and now he realizes it wasnt Drew. Reread the different interviews, and now you know why Karen fell to her knees--ITS NOT DREW Clint!

Central KY

#147418 Oct 31, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
LE has listed the perp anywhere from 5'8" to 6'2" and 180 to 220#s. Does Drew fall in any of those sizes given? He looks to be 5'10" and 180#s in the pictures Ive seen of him with Holly if she is 5'3" and 110#s.
Its believable

Savannah, TN

#147419 Oct 31, 2013
wh0dunit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me what attention one extra perp could possibly bring down on themselves at a site that was getting ready to be a crime scene of an abduction. Geeeeeeeeeee, I thinking how weird that sounds. Fact is, if I was a criminal, getting ready to be involved in some type of crime, any crime, I wouldn't want you involved as the master planner in the crime. What am I talking about anyway? I'm strictly a loner and would have to commit the crime by myself to make sure there was not anyone that could tell on me regardless of the wienniebile's capacity.
Why

Campobello, SC

#147420 Oct 31, 2013
Hunting season is here again, sadly I think that is the best chance to find Holly. The DA isn't going to charge anyone until Holly is found. I don't think it matters how much evidence they have in all those binders. They may have palm prints, etc but they aren't going to do anything without Holly.

This community is left with yet another unsolved missing person, and a possible killer walking freely amoung them.

So much for justice.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147421 Oct 31, 2013
wh0dunit wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either until today. I was reading to catch up. Someone I believe PBP introduced the idea. The fact that Clint was adamant at first that it was Drew ( camo man) popped into my head. Made me think about that angle for a free. Still undecided, but thinking.
Yes, I did. If one were to think about it, if he was mistaken about the camo man, he could possibly be mistaken in who he thought was Holly.

I have an older brother who has a type of walk that people 'know'. But, whenever I see him I don't readily notice his walk. I just see my brother walking. That having been said, it's possible that when Clint looked out the window and saw "Holly" walking into the woods with the camo man, he just thought, "I wonder why Holly is going into the woods?" He possibly just THOUGHT it was Holly. It could have been someone who came with the camo man AND someone else. She may not have intended to be a PART of what happened, but it ended up that way. OR, she could have come to confront her with the guy(s) for some reason.

Now, IF this is the case, there is also a possibility that the description of what she was last seen wearing could be incorrect. Why? Because as a parent, there is NO WAY I know every item of clothing my kids have, so you can't count on going by deduction of her clothing what is missing. What if he left a change of clothes at a friend's house while there? Too, all we have to go on is Clint's description of what he 'saw'. And of course Karen saying that she saw her daughter at the kitchen table that morning. But how can we be sure of her description? I mean, as a mother, I'm not sure I could recall a detail like that if my child were missing. The stress of my mind screaming "we HAVE to find my baby!" could keep me from remembering exactly what my child was wearing the last time I saw her.

It also would explain to some degree why the scent couldn't be followed by the dogs beyond the driveway. Of course, another problem that could have kept the dogs from being able to track it could be all the people who were there, tromping over the property. That's a lot of different scents to have to sift through.

But in my opinion, the main reason the scent seemed to stop at the driveway is because that was where she was put into a vehicle. It is said, and I've read it online while trying to figure out this case, that even if she'd been carried to a point, a dog could still track her scent. So the only plausible explanation in my mind is that is where she was put into a vehicle. There's no other explanation that makes sense.

So, it is my opinion, that maybe we should start to look at the young women who had any kind of association with Holly. I have an idea, but fear posting it due to the backlash I feel would come of it. I will, however, share my idea with someone who posts here to see what they think. Then, I just may post it.

All this is simply MY OPINION, and it's just an OPINION.

Location hidden

#147422 Oct 31, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me what attention one extra perp could possibly bring down on themselves at a site that was getting ready to be a crime scene of an abduction. Geeeeeeeeeee, I thinking how weird that sounds. Fact is, if I was a criminal, getting ready to be involved in some type of crime, any crime, I wouldn't want you involved as the master planner in the crime. What am I talking about anyway? I'm strictly a loner and would have to commit the crime by myself to make sure there was not anyone that could tell on me regardless of the wienniebile's capacity.
It was a rhetorical question filled with sarcasm apparently misssed by you. The person would be helping to facilitate the abduction, who would have ever thought camo man may have not acted alone ( again this is a rhetorical question filled with sarcasm). Please do not contact me for any of your activities criminal or not. I have no desire to plan them or attend, but thanks for thinking of me. You can be alone again, I have nothing further to say to you, nor am I interested in arguing with, you or anyone for that matter. Happy Halloween!!:-)
Its believable

Savannah, TN

#147423 Oct 31, 2013
wh0dunit wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a rhetorical question filled with sarcasm apparently misssed by you. The person would be helping to facilitate the abduction, who would have ever thought camo man may have not acted alone ( again this is a rhetorical question filled with sarcasm). Please do not contact me for any of your activities criminal or not. I have no desire to plan them or attend, but thanks for thinking of me. You can be alone again, I have nothing further to say to you, nor am I interested in arguing with, you or anyone for that matter. Happy Halloween!!:-)
Rhetorical question, sarcasm or whatever you say it was, you post, and I may respond at any given time. Of course, that does not say you must do likewise.
Wonderer

Ashland City, TN

#147424 Oct 31, 2013
Wonderer wrote:
"post147028 pg 7128 Wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>When (approximate date) was this man seen?
It was approximately two weeks ago that this person was seen/spoken with.

As I stated in my OP, I don't know where he allegedly came from, but he had been walking across the state. I forget where he was headed now. I'm not even sure that he told my friend where he was going.

I just found it odd that he asked her about where Holly lived, and then said she was still alive and would be coming home soon.

There were a few people who claimed to have seen him also. Though I don't know those people personally so I can't attest to his or her honesty.

Then comes the question about why the man would tell my friend he would 'love' to go to church with her, give her his cell number, then when she called, it went straight to voicemail. Something about seems just a bit creepy to me. I don't know. It may not have anything to do with the mystery of Holly's disappearance at all. I just found it strange and thought I would share it. post 147036 pg 7128 "Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
I see everything is still where it was months ago when I stopped posting. It's sad that there have been so few answers in this case.
I don't know if anyone has heard, or even if it's been posted here, as I didn't go that far back in reading the posts here but....
As strange as it sounds, my friend who lives in Decatur County near where Holly lived, saw a man carrying a cross on the highway. She felt she should give the man a drink, and took him a soda.
She and the man engaged in conversation, and the man told her that ever since he'd crossed into Tennessee,(I don't know where he came from) that Holly Bobo had been on his mind. He said that she was still alive and that she would be coming home to her family soon.
My friend had invited him to church with her that night, and he said he would love to go. He gave her his cellphone number, but when she called to tell him she was going to pick him up, it went straight to voicemail.
Only a few people saw the man, that I know of. But he WAS seen by others.
I thought this strange. I mean, who would say something like that, then just disappear? I know he felt he was on a mission from God, but....I don't know. Maybe I'm just too untrusting in my old age. LOL!
Anyway, thought you'd find this little item interesting. Hope you all have a blessed day!"
Two things
Hebrews 13:2 "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares"
Matthew 18:10 "Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels DO ALWAYS behold the face of my Father which is in heaven" Quote from Jesus Christ about children-children have a guardian angel that reports directly to God.
Could this man have been an angel?

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#147425 Oct 31, 2013
QUOTE who="Ponderings"< quoted text>
I never thought about that angle - since the couple was walking away from the house,
and Clint was under the impression (falsely?) that the guy was Drew, how does he know for sure the girl was Holly?... QUOTE

Ponderings, Excellent point!
If C. didn't look close enough to be sure the guy was Drew, then he didn't look close enough to be sure it was Holly, also...imo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) 3 hr JER29 937
Schools (Nov '16) Thu getyourfactsstraight 19
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) Thu JER29 67
Teazers (Feb '12) Wed wow 222
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Wed Surrrrre he did 2,511
Chris Maness Aug 16 Watching17 7
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? Aug 15 Good gawd 108

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance