Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 268164 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Its believable

Sparta, TN

#146937 Oct 23, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM ONLY GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE WARNING....
THIS IS YOUR WARNING...!!!
I WILL SEE TO IT..THAT A WELFARE CHECK WILL BE MADE....
I VERY STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO NOT POST ANYMORE...YOU ARE NO SMARTER THAT SYLVIA BROWN WHO DECLARED SOMEONES DAUGHTER TO BE HORRIBLY MURDERED,,, AND LATER TO BE FOUND ALIVE...
STAY OFF THIS THREAD CVT.....!!! YOUR A HUGE DISRUPTION....
I don't like the crap that CVT post either. But then again, I do not like most of what you post likewise, even if your posting may be considered to be on a different level. Your "warning" is walking much too close to the edge, IMO. Obama hasn't gotten total control of all citizens, yet anyway.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#146938 Oct 23, 2013
John wrote:
..yes, on April 11, 2011, an evil person came to Parsons, stole her away in his truck, killed her, and she will never be found.
OR?
Her boyfriend killed her for cheating on him and killed her. "But, He, He, HE CRIES SO HARD." I'd cry if I killed my girl. REAL hard.

Idiots in the FBI never do know much more than their little predecessors. Southern Bullshit artists. All aligned in a row. Southern gentlemen bullshit with no care.

I say this: her boyfriend killed her.
YOU? You're just little boys 'tendin'. Remember when you were young? About nine or ten? You all played detective in your daddy's parked car in the driveway. All you are now? The same thing twenty years or so later.
You idiots couldn't solve a case of the crabs.
Her boyfriend did it.
You can't even prove that?
Small town folk get the better of ya? Lol.
Couldn't find the murder victim in a morgue.....
Mojo John, Sadly, I'm leaning on your theory that she will never be found..It's been too long..IMO she's not far, but somewhere that can not be seen by these searchers.

We all know a 25 yr. old man said that's who he saw with Holly that morning, now either this grown man was totally wrong or totally right..let's keep hoping time will tell...imo

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#146939 Oct 23, 2013
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of unanswered questions remain about Hollys abduction and what went on shortly thereafter. I was told it was a shotgun and it comes from an anonymous source. It was interesting to see the post on page 1 of this thread name the weapon so soon after her abduction. It also mentioned 2 men were responsible. Hope you are doing well, its hard losing loved ones, even the 4 legged ones.
There is no way a shotgun was involved - that is, not on the Bobo property anyway. No one, animal or human, is shot without evidence being all over the place... not to get graphic here, but hopefully you get my 'drift'. If there was that kind of evidence found, there is no way LE and the TBI could have kept that from the news; and, there were neighbors and everybody's uncle walking around there when officials arrived on the scene.

The blood that was found was either from a very small caliber pistol, or from an object with blunt force or a stabbing from a knife, IMO.

Lexington, Va.

#146940 Oct 23, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
JER I see you have brought up the Amber Alert info again.
I have to say I am glad that an Amber Alert went out but in the same respect I have to question the appropriateness of it.

Rule - must be under 17 Holly was 20 and Rule LE must know that an abduction has occurred.

How was LE able to establish that this was an abduction so early?

According to Clint and his many tales he didn't realize anything was wrong until he heard sirens.

I've also been wanting to ask you how do you know if it was a pistol or a rifle?
You have spoken to Clint what did he tell you?...
Lies Within, All excellent questions. How was LE able to establish that this was an abduction so early???
Certainly NOT by what Clint saw or said...IF he told LE the same story he has told us for 2+ years now. SO who knew more than Clint saw that morning?

I say, Somebody has been lied to, and it has to be us, but why all the Lies Within??

Lexington, Va.

#146941 Oct 23, 2013
QUOTE who="Lies Within"<quoted text>

My question to this is WHY would the Bobo's need a spokes person

at all and why would they need a spokes person 2 yrs. after the fact.

I am pretty sure that they are more than capable of communicating for themselves.

I could understand in the week immediately following the abduction that they may have been too upset but beyond that what was the necessity?

I mean really folks, how absurd has this entire situation been?

Someone out there knows what happened to Holly - I hope their conscience does not offer them any piece until they come forward with the truth....QUOTE

Lies Within, Give these actions some serious thought..

Why hide behind a man that seemly knew NOTHING and said nothing of any help on National TV, when your daughter is missing??? jmo

Since: Nov 12

Starkville, MS

#146942 Oct 23, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like the crap that CVT post either. But then again, I do not like most of what you post likewise, even if your posting may be considered to be on a different level. Your "warning" is walking much too close to the edge, IMO. Obama hasn't gotten total control of all citizens, yet anyway.
compliments of it's believable .... please carry on CVT..:)

Starkville, MS

#146943 Oct 23, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="Lies Within"<quoted text>
My question to this is WHY would the Bobo's need a spokes person
at all and why would they need a spokes person 2 yrs. after the fact.
I am pretty sure that they are more than capable of communicating for themselves.
I could understand in the week immediately following the abduction that they may have been too upset but beyond that what was the necessity?
I mean really folks, how absurd has this entire situation been?
Someone out there knows what happened to Holly - I hope their conscience does not offer them any piece until they come forward with the truth....QUOTE
Lies Within, Give these actions some serious thought..
Why hide behind a man that seemly knew NOTHING and said nothing of any help on National TV, when your daughter is missing??? jmo
That "Thank you searchers" note was already written...
I don't think they had any intentions of facing the crowd.. my thoughts only

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146944 Oct 23, 2013
I see everything is still where it was months ago when I stopped posting. It's sad that there have been so few answers in this case.

I don't know if anyone has heard, or even if it's been posted here, as I didn't go that far back in reading the posts here but....

As strange as it sounds, my friend who lives in Decatur County near where Holly lived, saw a man carrying a cross on the highway. She felt she should give the man a drink, and took him a soda.

She and the man engaged in conversation, and the man told her that ever since he'd crossed into Tennessee,(I don't know where he came from) that Holly Bobo had been on his mind. He said that she was still alive and that she would be coming home to her family soon.

My friend had invited him to church with her that night, and he said he would love to go. He gave her his cellphone number, but when she called to tell him she was going to pick him up, it went straight to voicemail.

Only a few people saw the man, that I know of. But he WAS seen by others.

I thought this strange. I mean, who would say something like that, then just disappear? I know he felt he was on a mission from God, but....I don't know. Maybe I'm just too untrusting in my old age. LOL!

Anyway, thought you'd find this little item interesting. Hope you all have a blessed day!

Starkville, MS

#146945 Oct 23, 2013
In a nuts shell...
"I didn't hear shit.... but I seen them leave..!!"
Neighbor heard what...???

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#146946 Oct 23, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
In a nuts shell...
"I didn't hear shit.... but I seen them leave..!!"
Neighbor heard what...???
Try some warm milk with toast in it and skip the coffee until the condition improves.

Central KY

#146947 Oct 23, 2013
Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
I see everything is still where it was months ago when I stopped posting. It's sad that there have been so few answers in this case.
I don't know if anyone has heard, or even if it's been posted here, as I didn't go that far back in reading the posts here but....
As strange as it sounds, my friend who lives in Decatur County near where Holly lived, saw a man carrying a cross on the highway. She felt she should give the man a drink, and took him a soda.
She and the man engaged in conversation, and the man told her that ever since he'd crossed into Tennessee,(I don't know where he came from) that Holly Bobo had been on his mind. He said that she was still alive and that she would be coming home to her family soon.
My friend had invited him to church with her that night, and he said he would love to go. He gave her his cellphone number, but when she called to tell him she was going to pick him up, it went straight to voicemail.
Only a few people saw the man, that I know of. But he WAS seen by others.
I thought this strange. I mean, who would say something like that, then just disappear? I know he felt he was on a mission from God, but....I don't know. Maybe I'm just too untrusting in my old age. LOL!
Anyway, thought you'd find this little item interesting. Hope you all have a blessed day!
Maybe I'm just too untrusting in my old age. LOL! You answered your question:)

Central KY

#146948 Oct 23, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way a shotgun was involved - that is, not on the Bobo property anyway. No one, animal or human, is shot without evidence being all over the place... not to get graphic here, but hopefully you get my 'drift'. If there was that kind of evidence found, there is no way LE and the TBI could have kept that from the news; and, there were neighbors and everybody's uncle walking around there when officials arrived on the scene.
The blood that was found was either from a very small caliber pistol, or from an object with blunt force or a stabbing from a knife, IMO.
Back up, punt and start again. No one said Holly was shot with anything, only the gun Clint went outside with was a shotgun and not a pistol. The poster on page 1 also mentioned a shotgun and 2 men as the abductors was the point.

Central KY

#146949 Oct 23, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mojo John, Sadly, I'm leaning on your theory that she will never be found..It's been too long..IMO she's not far, but somewhere that can not be seen by these searchers.
We all know a 25 yr. old man said that's who he saw with Holly that morning, now either this grown man was totally wrong or totally right..let's keep hoping time will tell...imo
What are the chances that a self professed shaman and a psychic-John and Rosemary both show up together after weeks of missing in action? Full moon or something stirring in the demonic realm?

Central KY

#146950 Oct 23, 2013
John wrote:
..yes, on April 11, 2011, an evil person came to Parsons, stole her away in his truck, killed her, and she will never be found.
OR? Her boyfriend killed her for cheating on him and killed her. "But, He, He, HE CRIES SO HARD." I'd cry if I killed my girl. REAL hard. Idiots in the FBI never do know much more than their little predecessors. Southern Bullshit artists. All aligned in a row. Southern gentlemen bullshit with no care.
I say this: her boyfriend killed her. YOU? You're just little boys 'tendin'. Remember when you were young? About nine or ten? You all played detective in your daddy's parked car in the driveway. All you are now? The same thing twenty years or so later.
You idiots couldn't solve a case of the crabs.
Her boyfriend did it. You can't even prove that?
Small town folk get the better of ya? Lol.
Couldn't find the murder victim in a morgue.
From what has been posted you need to tell Derek your theory in person. Before you do so sell tickets and donate the money to charity.

Central KY

#146951 Oct 23, 2013
Rough crowd in here this am:)

Central KY

#146953 Oct 23, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
<quoted text>
That "Thank you searchers" note was already written...
I don't think they had any intentions of facing the crowd.. my thoughts only
Considering the family participated in many of the searches what difference does it make about this one? A phone tip and significant find may have had their emotions running over the top.

Lexington, Va.

#146954 Oct 23, 2013
Sleuths, Re: turkey hunting items
Since we are talking about a 12 gauge shot gun, take a look at this turkey hunting video and pay close attention to the end of the arrow (how the arrow is made on the end) scary...imo

Lexington, Va.

#146955 Oct 23, 2013
I ran across this while reading, thought I'd pass it on, for what it's worth.
Quote;
Fudging on facts or leaving out major details can lead to a false report charge. However, it can also lead to other criminal charges. For example, if a defendant filed a false police report claiming that their vehicle was stolen, when in fact they ditched the vehicle somewhere hoping that it would never be found because they wanted their insurance company to pay off the car note, then the filing of a false report would only be their first of several charges. The defendant could also be charged with insurance fraud or hindering a secured creditor. Other companion felonies include perjury, theft by deception, and securing execution of a document by deception.

Who and why can also affect the severity of a filing of a false police report charge.

Lying to the feds about anything is always a bad idea.
False reports to a federal officer in an official investigation will invite a federal charge.

Lying to cover another felony charge will not only result in a false report charge, but can also result in felony tampering or hindering apprehension charges.
The severity of the false nature of the report will affect how a filing of a false report will be handled..
JUDGE

Henderson, TN

#146956 Oct 23, 2013
I find it a little hard to swallow that the "significant find" was the same day the Bobo's came to town to thank the searchers. Not only that, they had a pre printed thank you note. I too believe they never intended to thank anyone in person.
So the whole town is at the fairgrounds waiting on the Bobos, which just so happen to be the only ones out driving around.
Things that make you go HMMMMMM!

Central KY

#146957 Oct 23, 2013
Is Dresden the largest city in Weakley County? How far is it to Ky Lake?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? (May '17) 5 min Yo dumb a 25
Jason baine (Aug '16) 12 min Hotbritchez 10
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) 30 min Guest 1,117
anyone else horney? (Apr '11) 5 hr Fake news 5
best orally fixated men around past and present (Dec '10) 8 hr Disodorly Conduct 6
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 14 hr JER29 2,571
Cop in parsons Jan 15 F the haters 18

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages