Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269042 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#122163 Apr 30, 2013
kas61 wrote:
"Clint thats not Drew get a gun and shoot him. And I remember him saying, "You want me to shoot Drew." So I hung up the phone again. I think at that point I fell on the floor."
So how did Karen know for sure that wasn't Drew outside? And when Clint tries to get confirmation that she wants him to go out and shoot this person he still thought was Drew even after she says is not, she hangs the phone up and falls on the floor? Are we missing something somewhere in there? That makes absolutely zero sense to me.
Its because she had been talking to him on the phone about the hunting situation. Drew was confronted by a/relatives. Drew called Holly, Holly called Karen, Karen called Drew.

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#122164 Apr 30, 2013
So

So_____ after tonight's episode we are not supposed to feel that Clint Bobo knows more than he has said because..........

Oh Well - maybe tomorrow's show will be better.

---

Bradley, IL

#122165 Apr 30, 2013
Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
Is it just me, or was this newest report pretty much what we already knew?
Yes.

Location hidden

#122166 Apr 30, 2013
My thoughts wrote:
What if it was more of an accusatory question like "you gonna run off and tell (fill in the blank) about what you saw?" Or... Did you tell so and so about (fill in the blank). That's the first thing that came to my mind.
<quoted text>
I think your right on it. JMO. Camera, think camera.

Since: Apr 13

Martin, TN

#122167 Apr 30, 2013
I pray everyday that they find Holly! Some of this that we hear does not make sense! But what is really puzzling me the most is..Contents of Holly's items was in that purse,,but they say the purse is not Holly's? Also someone said the abductor was holding her books,,how would he hold her books and also grab her and take her away? Where is the books? Also it showed last night on the map that the cell phone was in one area and the sim card was in another. But yet back in February Karen said she called the phone everyday to listen to voice mail? I don't think the phone will work without the sims card would it? And i really don't think Clint had anything to do with this. Why would he do that to his sister but somethings just don't make sense. Here is the link back in February...

http://www.wkrn.com/story/21110743/holly-bobo...

Charlotte, NC

#122168 Apr 30, 2013
Sorry I have been absent. I have been sick. Got very excited about this investigative team looking into Holly's case. I have watched both episodes that have been shown. Not sure what to think...still taking it in.
Finally started antibiotics today....doctor said my immune system couldn't tackle it alone.

Bradley, IL

#122169 Apr 30, 2013
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
http://www.wsmv.com/story/2212 3465/h...e-of-the-story
Holly Bobo's brother tells his side of the story for the first time
Read More- Snipped
Before the Without Warning team could get started, it had a very awkward assignment - it needed to be sure that Holly Bobo's brother, Clint Bobo, had nothing to do with the crime.
Clint Bobo is the only witness to his sister's abduction from her family's Parsons, TN, home in Decatur County on April 13, 2011.
He has been interrogated for more than 17 hours, strip searched, polygraphed and even hypnotized to find out exactly what he knows and remembers. He also turned over his hard drive and cell phone, yet some outsiders still think he had something to do with the crime.
Clint Bobo said he never felt hated until his sister was abducted. He had never been called a criminal, much less a killer, until his sister disappeared.
But ever since Holly Bobo went missing, Clint Bobo has received death threats and has been accused of planning or actually killing his sister Holly Bobo.
"They're warped. In my mind, they're warped," said mother Karen Bobo, about those who accuse her son of involvement.
Remarkably, it is Clint Bobo's role as an eyewitness that made him a suspect. Sound asleep that April day, Clint Bobo woke up to the sound of his dog barking then heard voices.
"I slightly raised the blinds and looked out this window and saw Holly," Clint Bobo said. "It appeared to be Holly kneeling down and [Holly's boyfriend] Drew. They looked like they were kneeled down, facing each other in the garage, and they were talking back and forth. Holly sounded very upset and heated. He was doing much of the talking, and she would answer back and things like that. I couldn't make out hardly any of the words. The only words I could make out from here were Holly saying,'No, why?'"
Clint Bobo said he figured Holly and her boyfriend Drew were breaking up.
ws
Well, it seals the deal for me that this guy was no stranger to Holly.

Martin, TN

#122170 Apr 30, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seals the deal for me that this guy was no stranger to Holly.
I agree it had to be someone she knew!

Bradley, IL

#122171 Apr 30, 2013
Josy wrote:
No, not really. Did he pass.
All we know is that one of Dana's sisters reported that he took several but they were inconclusive. The results of polys depends much on what questions are asked, but inconclusive results usually means that the one being tested knows more than he is telling LE but for whatever reason, doesn't want to reveal everything to them while being tested.

Tucker, GA

#122172 Apr 30, 2013
wenwen63 wrote:
I pray everyday that they find Holly! Some of this that we hear does not make sense! But what is really puzzling me the most is..Contents of Holly's items was in that purse,,but they say the purse is not Holly's? Also someone said the abductor was holding her books,,how would he hold her books and also grab her and take her away? Where is the books? Also it showed last night on the map that the cell phone was in one area and the sim card was in another. But yet back in February Karen said she called the phone everyday to listen to voice mail? I don't think the phone will work without the sims card would it? And i really don't think Clint had anything to do with this. Why would he do that to his sister but somethings just don't make sense. Here is the link back in February...
You still can call a phone and get the voice mail without the SIM card in it because voice mail is on the network with the phone provider not on the phone.
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#122173 Apr 30, 2013
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh, Its believable.. It if wasn't Drew, then it was obviously an abduction.. Are you that clueless?
Wolfscratch
No I don't think so, but I never believed they, meaning the family or TBI, would ever tell us all they knew. No sure what you read into it.

Bradley, IL

#122174 Apr 30, 2013
Turkey lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Good point lmao
oops... he forgot about that, didn't he. Maybe that will be brought up tomorrow. I need to go out and buy some more popcorn.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#122175 Apr 30, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies Within, IMO, Clint had to tell his Mother who was with Holly.
I can not believe a teacher at school would tell her son to get a gun and shoot him, just because it was not Drew...
It could have been a neighbor, class mate, lost hunter..we still have only PART of the story...JMO
You're absolutely right - This is one big mess and it's turning into a circus. There is no way that Karen would tell Clint to shoot someone not knowing who it was. NO Way!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#122176 Apr 30, 2013
Clint's Story and reenactment on video. http://www.wsmv.com/story/22123465/holly-bobo...

Location hidden

#122177 Apr 30, 2013
wenwen63 wrote:
Did you notice that the actress portraying Holly was holding a pink backpack? It was held in front of her. Is this a clue?

Martin, TN

#122178 Apr 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can call a phone and get the voice mail without the SIM card in it because voice mail is on the network with the phone provider not on the phone.
O my bad i was always told the phone number was attached to the sim card. Cause i know at one time i lost my sim card and when i found it and put it back in my phone it was deactivated and this was a prepaid..so i just bought a verizon that didn't have a sims in it.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#122179 Apr 30, 2013
Just watched the video. Look at 2:46 as the perp is walking with Holly. I know this is a enactment but details matter and you want the actors to resemble the real people. Does the perp have a beard? I enlarged the screen and cant tell for sure but he does look bearded. When the perp and Holly are kneeling Clint views them from above and sees the perps head covered by a hat. 1 of the 2 steps leading to the garage is visible when Holly and perp get up. There was plenty of room in front of Hollys car and the house. The actress had black flip flops on. After a 2 hour wait the crime scene was destroyed that part isnt ok. The roadblocks were a miss as well.
Tweetybird

Humboldt, TN

#122180 Apr 30, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what's up with her get a gun and shoot him?
It's a good thing there was really no Camo Man there, huh?
HaveYou moved to Ga. Ellen?

Martin, TN

#122181 Apr 30, 2013
Tonkas Mom wrote:
Clint's Story and reenactment on video. http://www.wsmv.com/story/22123465/holly-bobo...
Thanks i couldn't find it earlier

Bradley, IL

#122182 Apr 30, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies Within, IMO, Clint had to tell his Mother who was with Holly.
I can not believe a teacher at school would tell her son to get a gun and shoot him, just because it was not Drew...
It could have been a neighbor, class mate, lost hunter..we still have only PART of the story...JMO
When tonight's segment ended, I was left feeling like there are still many pieces to Clint's story that have been left out. Where was he between the time the dog woke him up and he saw the two silhouettes kneeling in the garage and one had a young sounding voice and he didn't know who they so he called his mom at work to ask her who they were but then says it was Holly arguing with the guy whom he thought was Drew and he was afraid they were breaking up so he didn't want to tell his mom but he must have later peeked out the window again and saw the two walking side by side into the woods then when he called his mother back she said that's not Drew so shoot him and then he saw the blood but earlier he thought it was turkey blood from what Drew had killed but he forgot to tell us that in this episode tonight...."whew".. no wonder LE grilled him for seventeen hours and turned him every way but loose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
revenge (Jul '14) 4 hr michelle fuller 12
Bath Springs Swingers Club 6 hr Guest 3
married women 12 hr Honey 3
thm (Oct '14) 19 hr Not for long 7
Pettigrew Cartel (Sep '11) Tue JER29 43
Girl at gas station beside DG Mon Guest 3
Danielle Hart Feb 18 Guest 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance