Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 204,949

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#121830 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I saw that! This could be something from the abductor? Could it be that the abductor knows that Clint saw him that morning? Could the abductor be making another huge mistake like the idiot he is? I don't think that these are pranks, but I believe that these threats are serious. Wouldn't it be nice to know that this mistake gets him caught?
Yep, there you go and I'll bet there will be another one.
Concerned

United States

#121831 Apr 29, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Clint but I have a feeling he knows who camo man is and is not speaking out of fear. We know it wasn't Drew, and we know that it is highly likely that Clint knew it wasn't Drew. When a story sounds bogus it usually is because it is bogus! I honetly think camo man is Clints way of telling the truth ( the man wore camo ) without telling the truth. He's convince himself of it.
This is fight or flight protective measure - self preservation! they say he's getting death threats. Why? who is behind that? Someone who is trying to instill fear in him.
good point was just saying I am more confused than ever I have never thought Clint did it I do however think you are right that he knows more and is scared to tell

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#121832 Apr 29, 2013
who="umi"] it was a guy named Vick ythat lived near interstate. he has since left the area. he claimed that jason autry, Zack Adams, and an austyn man confessed to him. I believe it was him or all of them
He was tracked down and arrested in MN by the US Marshall's in August 2011. Victor George Wall

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#121833 Apr 29, 2013
?

"Writing On The Walls"

Maybe we, why don't we sit right here for half an hour?
We'll speak of what a waste I am, and how we missed your beat again!

I swear we need to find some comfort in this run down place
To bridge the gap of this conscious state that we live in
And I'm short of time

How could you trust it
(these fate trashed walls)
To fit the shape of what they tell you
Come on, move on, move on
But mostly what they show you
(Yeah, yeah)
Not this way
Not this way

I'm taking back all the things I said
Thinking back all the things I said
(keep me filled in, I swear I'll come)

We walk alone,
We walk alone,
We walk alone,
We walk alone,
We walk alone,
We walk alone, back home
My own back home

You're almost gone and I'm ok (I still say you're sorry) to give you chance to be afraid
But never
I remember your presence

I hope to God you come down
I hope to God you feel this now
I hope to, god you come down
I hope to,
(God)

I know there must be some way out of here and all of them will be waiting there

WS

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#121834 Apr 29, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
He was tracked down and arrested in MN by the US Marshall's in August 2011. Victor George Wall
Turns out they are talking about a different "Vick" not this one
GTO

Jackson, TN

#121835 Apr 29, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick with us UMI we are listening - I think GTO wants to run you off. Don't go.
I don't want to run anyone off. I was seeing if this was on the up and up. You of all people should know how easily it is to fall for BS.
The old saying about live and learn is, you got to actually learn.
Concerned

United States

#121836 Apr 29, 2013
1Country-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Turns out they are talking about a different "Vick" not this one
the man who moved is victor dinsmore I found him on Za facebook page
Concerned

United States

#121837 Apr 29, 2013
But maybe this victor moved because he felt threatened after he said something
umi

Linden, TN

#121838 Apr 29, 2013
GTO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to run anyone off. I was seeing if this was on the up and up. You of all people should know how easily it is to fall for BS.
The old saying about live and learn is, you got to actually learn.
Unfortunately it could be BS since I did not hear anything directly but was hoping someone else heard the same. It does really seem probable.
LookAlittleDeepe r

Arlington, TN

#121839 Apr 29, 2013
If something like this were to ever take place in my family, I would sure not be wasting time trying to defend anyone that I, without a doubt, thought had NOTHING at all to do with my missing family member. The main focus would simply be to find my loved one and I would not give two shits what anyone else had to think about it. I've not walked in their shoes before, no, but I do know that others opinions would not matter. In the end, the truth will speak for itself. JMO
GTO

Jackson, TN

#121840 Apr 29, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>the man who moved is victor dinsmore I found him on Za facebook page
Ok when did he supposedly move?
He still pays taxes on his land and the last sale date was 2005.
It is interesting as to what road he lives on. right at the top of where the phone pinged and I believe some duct tape was found with blonde hair.
GTO

Jackson, TN

#121841 Apr 29, 2013
Isn't it strange Dana said in the video that he calls LE every Friday and he searches every weekend with the same group that has been there from the start, but they haven't searched a 2 mile radius of their own home and where the last phone ping was?

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#121842 Apr 29, 2013
Syn-chronicity wrote:
I just thought of something. The bag/backpack/purse that was first identified as Holly's because of its' contents by TBI and found so close to Holly's home the other day...then her mother said that wasn't Holly's bag/purse after all. TBI never came back and cleared up the confusion by admitting there was never any contents in the bag to begin with.
What if contents really were in there that DID belong to Holly, but it wasn't HER backpack? What if the backpack belonged to the POI? He obviously still had her phone with him when he came back to the area, maybe he had other things that belonged to her in that bag too?
And "writing on the wall"? Is that also interchangeable with "as plain as the nose on your face"?
Just catching up, so I don't know if this has been addressed or not; but I am doubting that the purse will even be mentioned in this series unless they put a 'stinger' on the wrap up of all of the programs and just say it wasn't Holly's. If these programs were taped about a month ago as some have suggested, then the film probably was in the editing room before the purse/backpack was found.
curious

United States

#121843 Apr 29, 2013
So is everyone ditching the idea tht she just ran away?? I highly doubt she just walked back to the house unnoticed. Also, why is everyone so quick to dismiss drew? He couldve done it and made it to work? If he actually was at work that day.
She may be buried near there along with her purse that just showed up
LookAlittleDeepe r

Arlington, TN

#121844 Apr 29, 2013
GTO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok when did he supposedly move?
He still pays taxes on his land and the last sale date was 2005.
It is interesting as to what road he lives on. right at the top of where the phone pinged and I believe some duct tape was found with blonde hair.
IMO- someone may need to look into this guy!! Makes sense to me.. Just saying! Wouldn't hurt at this point.

Bloomington, IN

#121845 Apr 29, 2013
GTO wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-50 4083_162-20090242-504083.html
hmmm hinky meter
Police found 43-year-old Victor George Wall in "Minnesota" this week and plan to question him.
umi
Pequot Lakes, MN
That was in August of 2011, but that proves he was not incarcerated then at that time.
just wondering

United States

#121846 Apr 29, 2013
GTO wrote:
Isn't it strange Dana said in the video that he calls LE every Friday and he searches every weekend with the same group that has been there from the start, but they haven't searched a 2 mile radius of their own home and where the last phone ping was?
Probably because they know thats where she actually is.

Bloomington, IN

#121847 Apr 29, 2013
Plick wrote:
Saw at the end of the news at 10 that Clint is suppose to take us on a walk through of what happened that morning. Step by step from start to finish unedited version. I wonder if they will show the 2 people kneeling in the garage with the turkey?
If he does, that tid bit he has not repeated for over year when retelling what happened that morning. And which version will it be this time - did he see Holly walking side by side towards the woods with the camo man which was the last time he saw them, or, the newer version, where he more recently has said he saw them walk THROUGH the woods with their outside dog, which came back with his tale wagging?

Will he also tell us what he meant by the statement he made the day she disappeared,'She won't be coming back anytime soon'. We all would like to hear his answer to that one...maybe he will.

Why didn't the family put together a series like this last year? If they had written down beforehand what did happen so that their interviews were not in bits and pieces, we might all have come to somewhat a different conclusion over the past 24 months. According to Karen tonight, no one still knows what happened to Holly, so what makes this year, this month different from last year at this time?
LookAlittleDeepe r

Arlington, TN

#121848 Apr 29, 2013
curious wrote:
So is everyone ditching the idea tht she just ran away?? I highly doubt she just walked back to the house unnoticed. Also, why is everyone so quick to dismiss drew? He couldve done it and made it to work? If he actually was at work that day.
She may be buried near there along with her purse that just showed up
I am completely ditching the fact that Holly just up and ran away! That's just not logical thinking.(IMO) I also do not think that Drew had anything to do with this. Of course, I could be wrong with all of the confusion going on with this case.... but if I had to GUESS... he would not be on my list. Not at all.

What I DO believe is that there is atleast ONE person of higher power over this case that is sitting back and taking in ALL of what is goin on and that it is only a matter of time before this person/persons get caught in their tracks! That time can't come soon enough for me. This case has turned into everything being about everyone BUT HOLLY!!! Poor girl.:/
Cvt6702

AOL

#121849 Apr 29, 2013
JER29 wrote:
1CG she referred to it as a dream on the wall if I understood correctly. Does that mean a vision or something else? She did say she had a vision of her deceased room mate many years later smiling at her and she took that to mean get involved in her death investigation.
Yes I saw this woman on television, and her friend came to her in a dream from the spirit world and asked her to help.
The psychic dream led to a solution.
I have been posting all my graphic psychic information on this site hoping someone investigating the case might read it and see if anything I can contribute as a psychic might help to solve this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) 12 hr guessing 874
Chase Pearcy Tue MyNametoo2 2
Hot girls of Decatur County Tue F.S.B. 11
Tenn. Health Mgt. Dec 22 sharp stick 35
big don golf cart perryville. anyone had any wo... Dec 21 mr douglas 2
Tyler R Dec 20 Usual 2
tbi grow up Dec 20 nashville area 22
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web