Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 191,929

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#121370 Apr 27, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
How you maintain sunshine and rainbows is beyond me! Especially on such a cold, dreary, rainy day!
I don't know if you are just in denial or refrain from the truth about GW but he is an azshole and all that comes out of azsholes is poop!Thus the context of his every post!He's not near as intelligent as you give him credit for. He posts what he does for a reason.
You said it best! GW=JB

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#121371 Apr 27, 2013
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can respectfully agree to disagree. Not a problem.:)
KAS I agree with you the hoopla that would ensue would be a BIG WTF? People would be happy Holly was home and safe but the questions would turn in to demands and a lot of people would be really upset over the way things were handled. The issue of trust is a big thing.
Trisha Cortez Clarke

Duluth, GA

#121372 Apr 27, 2013
Kiab

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#121373 Apr 27, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
How you maintain sunshine and rainbows is beyond me! Especially on such a cold, dreary, rainy day!
I don't know if you are just in denial or refrain from the truth about GW but he is an azshole and all that comes out of azsholes is poop!Thus the context of his every post!He's not near as intelligent as you give him credit for. He posts what he does for a reason.

I'm not always sunshine and rainbows, Lies. As a matter of fact, I have suffered with chronic depression since my early twenties...
I do think God has blessed me with compassion and trying to see the good in someone. I believe that most people have a basic good heart even if it is buried underneath wreckage, pain and sin. If you knew my life story you probably wouldn't even believe it-- from neglected childhood, to abuse, to foster care,to college, to fantastic husband and children. With a lot of ups and downs in between. But most importantly-- I recognized the One who carried me through it all.That is where my eternal hope comes from. Sorry, didn't mean to preach...:)

GW probably does have an agenda-- I just feel like there is a heart in there that seems hard and damaged and that bothers me.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#121374 Apr 27, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
The better window of opportunity for opening a door for Holly to come home was when Elizabeth Smart came to town to speak. Sadly, I highly doubt there will be any skipping!
I think they are going to tell us what they want us to know. The PI and Spokesperson will get their face time and we will have more unanswered questions.
And very likely the material they address will be of their own choosing with staged answers.
just wondering

United States

#121375 Apr 27, 2013
In earlier reports i read that Clint watched out the window and the dog followed behind wagging his tail. That sounds to me like someone the dog was familiar with or else youd think he would at least bark at a stranger.
Also, has anyone thought that maybe the neighbor dog dug up her purse from the BOBO property???

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121376 Apr 27, 2013
www.blinkoncrime.net

Christina Stoy is not a person to be referenced or trusted. I see her referenced in this thread. She is not a reliable source.
Tweetybird

Jackson, TN

#121377 Apr 27, 2013
Tonkas Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I pray that this leads to the arrest and conviction of the perp/s. My daily prayers continue for Holly, Family & Friends. BRING HOLLY HOME!
AMEN!

Location hidden

#121378 Apr 27, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought GW was a 'she'...no? Anyway, I am sure she would call herself a conspiracist.

Location hidden

#121379 Apr 27, 2013
Antiblink wrote:
www.blinkoncrime.net
Christina Stoy is not a person to be referenced or trusted. I see her referenced in this thread. She is not a reliable source.
Very interesting! Hmmmm... I wonder if those who used to be on here, like Eileen, are aware of that because they now visit that website quite a bit.

Location hidden

#121380 Apr 27, 2013
I usually try to tell people when I see them quoting a site that is unreliable, but for the mnost part don't pay any mind to it. I guess it really IS true, People will believe what they want to believe.
Cvt6702

AOL

#121381 Apr 27, 2013
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wouldn't that be something!
The PI is not going to report she found Holly alive, because Holly is not alive and hasn't been for quite some time.
Stop living in a dream world, and stop supporting the killer with fictious ideas, it can only hurt Holly as she reads this from the spirit world.
Cvt6702

AOL

#121382 Apr 27, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
And very likely the material they address will be of their own choosing with staged answers.
Speaking of Elizabeth Smart when tha case happened I meditated on it and said a handyman was the one who kidnapped her.
I also had many other bits of psychic information which proved to be true when they found here, she was being held by a former handyman and he had treated her just as I had gathered in my psychic information.
And in my psychic notes were many other things he did to her which were contained in my psychic information.
I also meditated on the O.J. Simpson case from day one, and I saw O.J. stab his wife and the young man who died with her, and I had many details that could not have been known to anyone but the killer and a psychic like me who can go back in time and get a replay of the crime in technicolor pictures that comes to me like a long plalying hollywood type film.
I could go on and one over the past twenty plus years talking about crimes I have meditated on but from the response I have gotten here I know that would be a waste of time, because some of you are blinded by your religious brainwashing to believe that we should not trust in God and the Akaskic Records in heaven which has all of this recorded in technicolor like film stored somewhere above, and that book of life records every deed both good and bad that all of us do in our everyday lives on a daily basis, and if something happened to any of you, I would meditate on it and it would come to me and I would post on a site like this and no one would believe I can do this.
There are others like me who do this and they could be helpful if people believed.
I said to God yesterday, I've been doing this for a long time, but in the beginning you didn't tell me I would have such a hard time getting my ideas across to earthlings and I said the bible seems to be my biggest hinderance because Jesus told people not to dabble in the occult.

Location hidden

#121383 Apr 27, 2013
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
The PI is not going to report she found Holly alive, because Holly is not alive and hasn't been for quite some time.
Stop living in a dream world, and stop supporting the killer with fictious ideas, it can only hurt Holly as she reads this from the spirit world.
Cvt, How on earth do you think we are being supportive of the killer if we hold out HOPE that she comes home alive? That makes absolutely NO SENSE! Please explain!

While I agree that Holly is probably deceased at this point in time, I don't know where you get that she'd be saddened to read the things on this forum. If you read your Bible, you'd know that we go to EITHER, heaven OR hell. There is no 'waiting area' in between. And, as my dear Granny used to say, "If I go to hell, I can't get back, and if I go to heaven, I won't WANT back."

With that said, please explain to me how you think we're supportive of the killer, just because we hold out HOPE that the worst hasn't happened? And please explain HOW Holly can be reading the threads, posts, etc., on this forum.

While I think you actually BELIEVE you are talking to the 'spirit world', I disagree. You have been duped by Satan himself. Please turn back to our Lord and Saviour before it's too late. As a Christian, I love your soul, and want you to be blessed by Him. But all I can do is pray that someday, somehow you realize that Satan is the biggest and best liar there is!

I'm not being mean, and I do hope this post doesn't come across as such. It's just that I DO care and it's my Christian duty to try to get you to see the deception you've come to believe.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.
LookAlittleDeepe r

Arlington, TN

#121384 Apr 27, 2013
Correction wrote:
Watch NBC Monday night. Sorry, just leaned that its not tonight. 6 and 10. I have a feeling that this will help to answer a lot of the questions that you all go over repeatedly. I hope that this will also clear up some of the rumors and speculation. If we can all stop and remember what we are here for... We might actually accomplish something. That is my hope for everyone... For the Bobos and especially for Holly.
I do hope this give answers too. They have tons of things that they should clear up. Way too much confusion going on in this case.
Cvt6702

AOL

#121385 Apr 27, 2013
Unchained Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true! Great post!
Dear Unchained Troll, when this is case is over you will find that my psychic information has a lot of truth in it, and then I will be able to say I told you so.
If you don't believe its possible to communicate with Jesus and God in the heavens why do you and others bother going to church and listen to the world of jesus who also channelled the word of god just as I and other chosen ones do in this lifetime as we try to carry on their work, and help to further belief in life after death just as jesus did.
When you pray tonight why don't you say to jesus I'm sorry man that I refused to believe Rosemary when she told us that you appeared to on May 9, 1986 and asked her to channel for you and others in spirit, but you did tell us not to dabble in the occult which we all feel she is doing, but then perhaps when you reached the otherside and looked back at earth at all the nonbelievers down here perhaps you had a change of heart and decided to return and ask her to help so you and god could change a few things that may have been overlooked thousands of years ago, before the invent of the automobile and space travel.
Yes we have learned now that planet earth is only one planet in the galaxie and now we have astranauts ou there searching at great expense for life on other planets, and I guess you may have been quite surprised yourself when you got to heaven and looked back at earth and realized these things.
You see when Jesus walked the earth he was a mortal like the rest of us, but after humans killed him so brutally and turned him into a middle eastern marter he must have looked back towards earth and realized many people were being abused and even killed for their religious beliefs and he tried to come back through me and others to make things a little clearer.
But isn't it great that he is alive in the heavens and can hear our prayers, and even speak back to humans who have an open mind and believe he is alive in spirit and that he has everlasting life just as he tried to teach us all in the bible, which was a journal in my mind of a man who once walked the earth as a living breathing human just like the rest of us.
Cvt6702

AOL

#121386 Apr 27, 2013
Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Cvt, How on earth do you think we are being supportive of the killer if we hold out HOPE that she comes home alive? That makes absolutely NO SENSE! Please explain!
While I agree that Holly is probably deceased at this point in time, I don't know where you get that she'd be saddened to read the things on this forum. If you read your Bible, you'd know that we go to EITHER, heaven OR hell. There is no 'waiting area' in between. And, as my dear Granny used to say, "If I go to hell, I can't get back, and if I go to heaven, I won't WANT back."
With that said, please explain to me how you think we're supportive of the killer, just because we hold out HOPE that the worst hasn't happened? And please explain HOW Holly can be reading the threads, posts, etc., on this forum.
While I think you actually BELIEVE you are talking to the 'spirit world', I disagree. You have been duped by Satan himself. Please turn back to our Lord and Saviour before it's too late. As a Christian, I love your soul, and want you to be blessed by Him. But all I can do is pray that someday, somehow you realize that Satan is the biggest and best liar there is!
I'm not being mean, and I do hope this post doesn't come across as such. It's just that I DO care and it's my Christian duty to try to get you to see the deception you've come to believe.
Thanks in advance for answering my questions.
Oh Brother.
How can I explain this any better than I have.
I personally don't know where Heaven and or Hell is, because I cannot prove this truth one way or another and so i try not to dwell on that beacause I will learn these things when I get there one day just as the rest of you will and so I try not to dispute heaven and or hell but just deal with the fact that I am communciating with those beyond the veil of death.
The source that gives me this information somewhere in the heavens has stored information that comes to me in a technicolor movie like way which gives me answers to the questions I ask, and so I am happy to deal only with that because i like working with this source which I have been doing for more than 25 years.
This source helps me solve crimes, gives me looks into the past and the future and even predicts things like earthquakes and tidalwaves and the like which always comes true.
I could go on and on and talk about all the accurate information he has given me but I fear I would still get the same response from the humans who thump the bible and tell me they believe we all zip up to heaven and or burn in hell, and all of that may be true, but I'll have to wait till I get there to know for sure, in the meantime I am happy to work with the nice spirit who asked me to channel for him, and i would like to continue get his magic information that I'm been collecting from him for years.
I have vats of information sealed in waterproof boxes in my basement that covers crimes, civil wars, and all sorts of things that I have been receiving for years and I hope one day to have it viewed much like the work of seerer Edgar Cayce who was known as the sleeping clairvoint, because it appears I can do abut the same thing that Edgar Cayce did, and as we know when he was on earth they called him that strange little man and at times he found himself in hot water with all sorts of people and spent some time in jail as they tried to insult and disrespect his talent and now I find myself defending myself at every turn much like he had to do.

Location hidden

#121387 Apr 28, 2013
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of nerve. For one thing KAS61 did not say it, she only commented on it. Secondly, she is always open to hear what people think, even you when the rest of us just want you to shut up and go away, she stood up for you and said everyone including you is entitle to express themselves in their own way. Now you are back biting the one person who has stuck up for you? Discuss that with your spirit guides, I'm sure they will agree with me that an apology is in order!

Location hidden

#121388 Apr 28, 2013
LookAlittleDeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope this give answers too. They have tons of things that they should clear up. Way too much confusion going on in this case.
I highly doubt it, we want to know everything and both Karen and the TBI have control issues. I'm not talking bad about Karen a lot of people have control issues. With that said whoever is in control is the one who will decide what is told and what is not. Since we want to know everything our inquisitive fires will not be quenched!

Location hidden

#121389 Apr 28, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?v=10201289275698003
OMG! What's up with the pink folders and famous investigators? What famous investigators???
This new PI they hired is still wet behind the ears! One case solved does not make you famous
I think they need to call in Texas Equisearch and make good use of that money!
If they are going to do a Q and A I wish they would do it with Geraldo. He's not askeered to ask the tough questions and he has good investigative reporting skills!He's famous!If that is a necessary component!
I wonder if we are going to get more of the same? No answers - more questions! Sorry, I don't mean to rain on the parade.
As usual, you have been able to succinctly and, I believe, accurately sum up the situation. I don't always agree with your methods, but you are easily the fairest and most well-versed "detective" on this site.

I fear there is a fiasco in the making come Monday. First of all, this is not, as I understand it, a "Holly Bobo" special! This is going to be one of those lovely Channel 4 disappointments. Due to the constraints of being within a newscast, I doubt this piece will be over 5 minutes long, and probably will be more like 2-3 minutes. Half of this time will be wasted bringing viewers up to speed with what supposedly happened to Holly on 4-13-11. We will again be teased with 3-second shots of "important" places and objects, not giving our eyes the time to take in the sights we've waited for two long years to see. Reporter DF will supply his usual dose of theatrics to build up excitement, but we will again be left wanting. There will be no uncomfortable questions asked or answered.

There will be no official comment from LE, IMO. This is strictly between the family and Channel 4, I do believe.

I'm sure we are going to be told that family and friends and PI's have worked together to put together profiles for every strong suspect.(No way would the real authorities use pink binders.) My prediction is that they will tell us that they have an evidence map, but they still won't tell us what all of that evidence is. Nor will they lay out the actual "escape route" in fine detail. They will tell us that all that money is going to hire private detectives and SAR teams--but then, we kind of already knew that. I really doubt the B's will field any questions except the usual ones about what it is like to have a missing daughter.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say, in my humble opinion, these "famous investigators" will "find" Holly in the very near future and bring her home. Holly won't be able to tell us much about her attacker, except that he wore camo all the time, was about 6' tall and 200-ish pounds. She's likely been blindfolded for two years. Camo man will never be identified, and the B's will fade back into the woodwork. And all of us Topix "losers" will sit here and wonder exactly what happened here and how we could have been so duped for two years, and we'll discuss that for at least five years. If I am wrong about all this, I'll eat my Scooby ballcap. JMO, IMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Aldo 149,297
Mark Lynn Pearcy Status 21 min yoursick 4
Conway 25 min Sswhat 22 196
Slain Decatur man's daughter charged in his murder (Apr '09) 30 min fam friend 44
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 51 min TheRealZeke 9,443
Billy Hayes arrest 3 hr MyNametoo2 5
Big brother 16 19 hr Lies Within 105
Kristie Baugus (Oct '11) Tue I know 32
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) Mon Mainer 1,072
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••