Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 212,320

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#120486 Apr 22, 2013
mountain mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't recall who said it, but that part about the purse wrapped around the dog's leg was just a joke. Just FYI.
Thanks mama, that's what GW said. I just wonder though, if that opens up for examination of manual manipulation of dog and evidence. Whether said or not said, we need to find out. Dug up a purse and drug into the yard - about 12% chance that's not horsesh%$^. Appended to a dog to make it look like it dug it up, that's more likely maybe 70% potential.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#120487 Apr 22, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your timing is a little off? Dana left for work before Karen, and she had to leave by 6:30 or shortly afterwards in order to get to her school by seven; this was the time we have been told that teachers are supposed to arrive prior to the first class. The Bobo house is anywhere from 20-25 minutes from Karen's school.
There was plenty of time for whoever came to the house to have gone down the road without either Karen or Dana noticing him; I also have a hunch the prep knew exactly their working hours, and was in his vehicle hiding behind some structure or woods at that time.
Ponderings,You may be correct BUT I have always assumed K. left home for School at 6:00 that morning.

I assumed this because of the before school program and the breakfast served to the children, before class. That would mean being in the cafertia at 6:30 am.

If I remember correctly K. said she had to be in the cafertia that morning...I assumed to help watch the children..jmo
Quote:
Decaturville Elementary and Parsons Elementary each offer an Extended School Program to assist parents who may need childcare before and after school during the school year and on days when school is not in session.
Before-school care begins at 6:30 a.m. with after-school care beginning at 2:45 p.m. for those students in Pre-K through 6th grade.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#120488 Apr 22, 2013
As I think about it there are several dogs that need to be interviewed. We have Rascal who woke Clint up, and the friendly outside dog, the scent dogs that followed the trail, as well as the dogs used later to look for the deceased, then the many dogs that are barking up the wrong tree. Wheh somebody is going to be busy. Maybe none of the dogs are real and just added to give the story flavor. When Rascal is removed nothing would have caused Clint to get up. I bet the picture of Rascal and Holly is photoshopped. Isnt there a leash law in Tn? I didnt like Rascals haircut and way too much makeup. He didnt seem concerned enough in the altered photo. I dont think he has a pleasant bark too much tenor for my taste. That dog collar must have cost a fortune wonder where the money came for that. I bet hes covering something up, no wait it cats that do that. Oh its soooooo good to pm with people of like mind byeeee.,

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#120489 Apr 22, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
For me it depends on who told the media that. If it was Karen, I take it with a grain of salt.
Also, the media coverage has been unreliable to this point.
I'd have to pick and choose which reports I find credible and
which I find, incredible.
And that certainly is one of the underlying problems, isn't it? Which news releases from the very beginning of this case can we believe, and which ones can we not??? This is why we are all over the place with theories;

It was first reported there was a home invasion at the Bobo household. Later, the media reputed that and said that was false due to a mix-up in the 911 system, and that it was in W.Va. Others think it may have been at D'Lynn Burton's house.

Did Clint actually tell the media that he saw camo man lead/drag Holly or not? At a later interview (3 months later) he said he did not say that - he said he told them that the two were walking side by side.

It was reported he was taking a shower when the neighbors heard the scream - he later said he was not taking a shower.

Sheriff Roy said the first call came in at 7:27 AM; other reports said it was later.

And there are others - not to mention rumors that contradict themselves. Then of course the latest concerning the purse.

But of course, LE says they want the public's help, although they don't see fit to fill the citizens in on some of the simplest of questions, including where was Clint supposed to be that morning.

There is no mystery as to why there is so much confusion.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120490 Apr 22, 2013
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks mama, that's what GW said. I just wonder though, if that opens up for examination of manual manipulation of dog and evidence. Whether said or not said, we need to find out. Dug up a purse and drug into the yard - about 12% chance that's not horsesh%$^. Appended to a dog to make it look like it dug it up, that's more likely maybe 70% potential.
I never heard what you thought about my pork chop theory.
LoL.

Bloomington, IN

#120491 Apr 22, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponderings, I read that Karen had to be in the Lunch room to help look after the children..What time are the children served breakfast before class?
What time does the does the classes start? We know classes had not began when Karen got the phone calls...imo
I read somewhere around 8 - but that shouldn't be difficult to look up.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#120492 Apr 22, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your timing is a little off? Dana left for work before Karen, and she had to leave by 6:30 or shortly afterwards in order to get to her school by seven; this was the time we have been told that teachers are supposed to arrive prior to the first class. The Bobo house is anywhere from 20-25 minutes from Karen's school.
There was plenty of time for whoever came to the house to have gone down the road without either Karen or Dana noticing him; I also have a hunch the prep knew exactly their working hours, and was in his vehicle hiding behind some structure or woods at that time.
Yes, I was off on the time!
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120493 Apr 22, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponderings,You may be correct BUT I have always assumed K. left home for School at 6:00 that morning.
I assumed this because of the before school program and the breakfast served to the children, before class. That would mean being in the cafertia at 6:30 am.
If I remember correctly K. said she had to be in the cafertia that morning...I assumed to help watch the children..jmo
Quote:
Decaturville Elementary and Parsons Elementary each offer an Extended School Program to assist parents who may need childcare before and after school during the school year and on days when school is not in session.
Before-school care begins at 6:30 a.m. with after-school care beginning at 2:45 p.m. for those students in Pre-K through 6th grade.
Good info LT. But, Karen I think told the story she left at around
7am. Yeah, I know, it's pretty late considering she arrived back at home shortly after 8:05. Just her commute alone to and home burns most of that. Why would she tell the media she left a half hour later, at least than you'd expect for lunchroom duty?

Bloomington, IN

#120494 Apr 22, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:
Well maybe - I guess school has changed a lot over the years. The only time teachers were early just a few years ago, were music teachers (band, orchestra, choir) or coaches for students training in sports. So now we feed kids not only lunches but breakfast too, and what is the child care for? For teachers who have underage school children, like baby sitters? Wow, that makes for a long day for teachers if they have to be there before 6:30 AM!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#120496 Apr 22, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
What goes Kiab. Guess you're thinking LW is weak, maybe can't respond for herself so you must do it for her. Regardless, take your own words back around and twist on them. They will probably do you so good, but nothing for me.
You f'en ugly pig - go schit somewhere else and stop stinkin up this forum! You have no value here what so ever!

Location hidden

#120497 Apr 22, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard what you thought about my pork chop theory.
LoL.
I think I can tie a porkchop to Jer's testicles if you distract him in your drag queen ruby slippers. Got any Cocker Spaniels handy?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#120498 Apr 22, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
Good grief with the silly theories about "silencing" Clint. If somebody wanted Clint
silenced he'd be dead by now, not stop to steal his sister.
Exactly, he wouldn't be working and out and about with friends either. He would be in hiding. He is not.

Location hidden

#120499 Apr 22, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
And that certainly is one of the underlying problems, isn't it? Which news releases from the very beginning of this case can we believe, and which ones can we not??? This is why we are all over the place with theories;
It was first reported there was a home invasion at the Bobo household. Later, the media reputed that and said that was false due to a mix-up in the 911 system, and that it was in W.Va. Others think it may have been at D'Lynn Burton's house.
Did Clint actually tell the media that he saw camo man lead/drag Holly or not? At a later interview (3 months later) he said he did not say that - he said he told them that the two were walking side by side.
It was reported he was taking a shower when the neighbors heard the scream - he later said he was not taking a shower.
Sheriff Roy said the first call came in at 7:27 AM; other reports said it was later.
And there are others - not to mention rumors that contradict themselves. Then of course the latest concerning the purse.
But of course, LE says they want the public's help, although they don't see fit to fill the citizens in on some of the simplest of questions, including where was Clint supposed to be that morning.
Ponderings, this is first I've heard of the D'Lynn home invasion piece of the puzzle. Was this on Topix somewhere? Do you give it any traction?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#120500 Apr 22, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
They were spoofing about the shrink wrap.
About the money. Somebody ought to e-mail those
folks at the station about their math.
What is included in the $185,000 and do they know where the
money went.
I already hazarded a guess that the $250,000 mystery donor has
quietly withdrawn their pledge.
There is still a 250,000 reward for Holly's safe return.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120501 Apr 22, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
A terrific post, Ponderings. But, at the same time, any of this could have been cleared up.

Karen could have said at any interview, it was this or that, if she felt misquoted. Did reporters record their interviews they used at print only stories?

Clint could have cleared up the Drew photo mixups.
Or Drew.

The TBI could have given an official timeline and made corrective statements about crucial mistakes in the media.

There is a strong possibility that the media aren't just a bunch of idiots, and that whomever they spoke to for some quotes really did tell one outlet one thing and another one something different.
Either with the intent to muddy the waters, or because lies are just so hard to keep track of.

Location hidden

#120502 Apr 22, 2013
mountain mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't recall who said it, but that part about the purse wrapped around the dog's leg was just a joke. Just FYI.
It was Guess Who he called the dog Lassie. That's how fast things get twisted here!

Location hidden

#120503 Apr 22, 2013
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponderings, this is first I've heard of the D'Lynn home invasion piece of the puzzle. Was this on Topix somewhere? Do you give it any traction?
There is no truth to that it is another one of IIWII/FED/Ron Brown's lies!He really did a wack job on this forum and everyone who ever trusted him and the Bobo's!Talk about a CREEP!
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120504 Apr 22, 2013
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can tie a porkchop to Jer's testicles if you distract him in your drag queen ruby slippers. Got any Cocker Spaniels handy?
Cocker Spaniels? A toy poodle might be overkill.

Location hidden

#120505 Apr 22, 2013
Now he's rubbin elbows with Guess Who - FIGURES!

What a Bas....

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#120506 Apr 22, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe - I guess school has changed a lot over the years. The only time teachers were early just a few years ago, were music teachers (band, orchestra, choir) or coaches for students training in sports.
So now we feed kids not only lunches but breakfast too, and what is the child care for? For teachers who have underage school children, like baby sitters?
Wow, that makes for a long day for teachers if they have to be there before 6:30 AM!
Ponderings, Yes, children are fed breakfast before school starts. The breakfast menu is generally posted on the internet.

The child care before classes, is for any parent that has to be at work at 5-6:00 in the mornings, like nurses etc..imo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shanye Austin dead 1 hr nmrm 49
Getitstraight 2 hr Baby Browder 2
Jason Autry and Zach Adams peeing their pants 11 hr Beachgirl17 52
brunette in black jeep 22 hr guest 18
Dawn Gulledge (Dec '13) Wed Wifey 22
Jeff "badeye" miller (Oct '12) Wed Watching17 37
Suicides Tue dkf 6
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
NFL 1:18 PM
Rams reportedly release DT Kendall Langford
Bleacher Report 1:28 PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move