Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269044 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120291 Apr 21, 2013
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the option to set up a personal message or not. Also, the voicemails all go through the service provider's servers and are temporarily stored there. This way, the phone doesn't have to be charged in order to receive voice mails, texts, etc. As long as the account is active (paid) this could happen indefinitely. So the phone could be setting uncharged in an evidence bag somewhere and the voicemails can still be obtained remotely with a PIN number via the server. Mailbox can also be emptied the same way.
That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks KAS!
Now, they've been paying for two years for her phone to stay
in service while it's in an evidence bag?
That's strange. Because if they wanted to hear her voice, they
could just pop in the "Peace in the Valley" video. If not other stuff.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#120292 Apr 21, 2013
G Im having too much fun here. Please sign an autograph and maybe your post will make sense all of a sudden. IB I know several that are sure G is male and has a personal reason for being here. Im not sure at this point but lets see where this leads. Besides G is your name also CVT, Eileen , Abduction Skeptic Taffy Bean.........
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#120293 Apr 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Dude, fine, you aren't Karen.
Can we move along?
Move along on what? You haven't posted anything new for how many hours now?????????? The bag is old news by now. Most everything is simply fiction, may I humbly suggest.
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#120294 Apr 21, 2013
JER29 wrote:
G Im having too much fun here. Please sign an autograph and maybe your post will make sense all of a sudden. IB I know several that are sure G is male and has a personal reason for being here. Im not sure at this point but lets see where this leads. Besides G is your name also CVT, Eileen , Abduction Skeptic Taffy Bean.........
Thanks Jer. You just made me recall her posting about her well dressed body including those red hi-hi-heel in her attempt to prove she was female rather than male. And she posted as Gambler for a long time after that incident, LOL. Yes, I knew her (or his) excuse was too thin to be true.
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#120295 Apr 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks KAS!
Sounds like they don't let you out very often.

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#120296 Apr 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks KAS!
Not saying this is the case however most phones are under a two year contract and can't be deactivated without a liquidation charge. It is possible that they were just letting the contract run out. And if her phone were part of a family plan it probably didn't cost but about $9 or $10 a month which may have been cheaper than paying the large liquidation charge. Just a thought.

Since: Apr 13

Charlotte, NC

#120297 Apr 21, 2013
I wonder what the motive would have been for someone abducting Holly? It could have been a sexually motivated abduction, perhaps by someone who saw her at school and followed her. Even so, she lived in a remote area and it would be a bit unlikely that she could easily be stalked out there.

Also, if the neighbor heard Holly scream, thought enough of it to notify his mom...who then went to the Bobo home...then this would mean the abductor was at the Bobo home at the time of that scream and at the same time that the neighbor was driving to work. Wouldn't he have to see the get-away vehicle parked near the main roadway? Just thinking out loud....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#120299 Apr 21, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a relative, not considered a friend. Hope that clears that up. Yes, you can keep making excuses, one after another but right is right and wrong is wrong. You, nor anyone else that post here, knows enough to be able to discuss the criminal investigation of this case. So, none of us have sufficient info to be able to point a finger toward anyone's direction, whether family or non-family. With your description of your own upbringing, and now your own family, God help us all if this is anything for all our future families. That is, the likes of your teachings in families yet to come. Do you have no moral?
Well then, that makes you NO BETTER than the rest of us to post your opinions. So, live and let live. If you don't like what we post, then scroll and roll, as they say. Of course, you're not going to do that because you just want something to gripe and complain about.

From what YOU are posting, you have a LOT of room to be judging anyone elses morals or intentions. NOT!

Are you ever NICE to ANYONE? I've not seen it on the forum, that's why I ask. Maybe you're just a miserable individual and find something wrong with what each person says and spew hatred towards them because of it. Maybe. Who knows?
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120300 Apr 21, 2013
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying this is the case however most phones are under a two year contract and can't be deactivated without a liquidation charge. It is possible that they were just letting the contract run out. And if her phone were part of a family plan it probably didn't cost but about $9 or $10 a month which may have been cheaper than paying the large liquidation charge. Just a thought.
Yeah. The article was from February of this year so unless they had just got the phone, the two years would have been up.
I was more interested in what you said about "retrieving" the messages with a pin. Thanks again.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120301 Apr 21, 2013
Shefner wrote:
I wonder what the motive would have been for someone abducting Holly? It could have been a sexually motivated abduction, perhaps by someone who saw her at school and followed her. Even so, she lived in a remote area and it would be a bit unlikely that she could easily be stalked out there.
Also, if the neighbor heard Holly scream, thought enough of it to notify his mom...who then went to the Bobo home...then this would mean the abductor was at the Bobo home at the time of that scream and at the same time that the neighbor was driving to work. Wouldn't he have to see the get-away vehicle parked near the main roadway? Just thinking out loud....
Yes, of course his head would have been turned that way out
of curiosity.
The other thing is this supposedly went on for at least 10 minutes.
Yet, she did not continue "screaming" the entire time.
The main thing is, we only have hearsay about what either or the neighbors are alleged to have heard or did.
At least once, the Sheriff mixed up the story, so there you go...
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120302 Apr 21, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jer. You just made me recall her posting about her well dressed body including those red hi-hi-heel in her attempt to prove she was female rather than male. And she posted as Gambler for a long time after that incident, LOL. Yes, I knew her (or his) excuse was too thin to be true.
And the smear campaign rolls on.

It's so nice to be so popular. I mentioned one time I bought
a pair of shoes and left this forum for the evening.
Since then, I've been called a drag queen for a year and a half.
So stupid.

I know all you really want is for me to leave. Too bad.
HEHE

Tucker, GA

#120303 Apr 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
Jer, do you need me to sign you an autograph, or what? All your post are about me. It's gotton creepy.
I never said Holly threw out the purse this week.
The other, you already know the answer to.
Now, post about the case or pick another poster to fixate on, kay?
He is involved in Holly's disaperance some how.
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#120304 Apr 21, 2013
Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, that makes you NO BETTER than the rest of us to post your opinions. So, live and let live. If you don't like what we post, then scroll and roll, as they say. Of course, you're not going to do that because you just want something to gripe and complain about.
From what YOU are posting, you have a LOT of room to be judging anyone elses morals or intentions. NOT!
Are you ever NICE to ANYONE? I've not seen it on the forum, that's why I ask. Maybe you're just a miserable individual and find something wrong with what each person says and spew hatred towards them because of it. Maybe. Who knows?
Sorry to inform you that your spewing against the Bobo family won't be disappearing from this thread any time soon. Own it because they are all yours. Remember, you are registered and very easy to be identified by whomever that have a legal right to know in the future.
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#120305 Apr 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And the smear campaign rolls on.
It's so nice to be so popular. I mentioned one time I bought
a pair of shoes and left this forum for the evening.
Since then, I've been called a drag queen for a year and a half.
So stupid.
I know all you really want is for me to leave. Too bad.
No, not smearing. It was you that came on here boosting about your physical appearance as "Gambler". It was you that made a fool out of yourself as if anyone cared what you looked like, if you were male or female. You are the same person today regardless of the change of name.

Lexington, TN

#120306 Apr 21, 2013
maybe need to. seems like there's quite a bit some conveniently forget.
JER29 wrote:
I see A.S. has been conjured up as well now we get to read JVM over and over and over.......
Wow Wow

Tucker, GA

#120307 Apr 21, 2013
Citizen with healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
The perp was coming after Clint that morning and Holly got caught in the cross fire. That's why Clint hid his car out of sight the night before. Holly possibly tried to intervene and became the victim because Clint pretended to not be there@!!! Clint's statement "we might not get Holly back soon" smacks of involvement and knowing why she is missing. Clint did not tell the truth because he knows what he is mixed uo in and what took place that morning. If I saw my sister in a gatage, I would have least acknowledged my present or introduce nyself tp the owerson wuth her!!
wow

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#120308 Apr 21, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to inform you that your spewing against the Bobo family won't be disappearing from this thread any time soon. Own it because they are all yours. Remember, you are registered and very easy to be identified by whomever that have a legal right to know in the future.
Good grief! You gotta do better than that! How is anyone going to sue me for anything I've stated are my OPINIONS? I've not outright slandered anyone. And whether you believe it or not, I am not alone in my beliefs.

I have NOT said that ANY of the Bobo family did anything. I've said they LOOK guilty, and I've also said that somethings may have been intentionally done to make it LOOK like they did something. You need to brush up on your case law if you think it's good for a lawsuit.

If anyone were a better candidate for a slander suit, it would be YOU. You say OUTRIGHT that people are Cross dressers, etc. And that isn't subject to a lawsuit just as much as MY opinions? Please! You make me laugh so hard, my sides hurt!
Wow Wow

Tucker, GA

#120309 Apr 21, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punk! Do you not have any respect or were you raised that way? I will stick my foot in your you know what and make you like it.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120310 Apr 21, 2013
Wow,
Are we talking about the same Clint?
He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be party
to a shootout in his backyard. But, I could
be wrong.

What I think has happened here over time, is that
people have thrown everything but the kitchen sink
out here to make it seem like there was a "camo
man" that abducted Holly.

Because without Clint's story holding up, their whole case falls flat on it's face.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120311 Apr 21, 2013
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I was in Tennessee, I was no where near Darden.I had no vehicle of my own there, and I was recovering from surgery.
I also never said ghosts call me on the telephone, what I said is ghosts can speak in human voices just as they do me and others who have heard this being done.
Ghosts can also appear to me looking just as they did when they walked the earth.
I don't go around with cameras and recording devices,because I don't know if I could take a picture of them, but i can see them as they appear to me and talk to me just as if they were stil here on earth, when they choose to that is.
Time: Going on 9 P.M. Have you located her yet? Is she at home? Is it over yet? I am still waiting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
revenge (Jul '14) 39 min Guest 14
Who is the Townsend Man? 3 hr MAN-UP 11
jim ayers (Aug '12) 4 hr MAN-UP 47
Bath Springs Swingers Club 7 hr Old Hickory 4
News 'Kingpin Granny' was the 'go to' drug dealer fo... 8 hr Guest 2
married women Wed Honey 3
thm (Oct '14) Wed Not for long 7

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance