Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 209,032

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Cvt6702

AOL

#120183 Apr 21, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Where and why do you think Clint did this? Up in a tree? Where is the ghost poster at around here that talks to them?
I'm a ghost poster and I say Hollys brother and the rest of her family had nothing to do with Hollys dissappearance.
I'm a ghost poster who also says that Holly was abducted held for a while in a local older type home, and guarded for a while by someone who was an associate of the mastermind behind this abduction and after a while I believe she was murdered and buried locally not far from her home.
If I can go back two years and find my notes that I began gathering from the moment I heard the news report of Hollys kidnapping I am going to post notes verbatum and you will see that I had these notes and words and pictures of what happened long before the items were found.
My notes tell me that two to three young men participated in this crime and the mastermind in my opinion from my notes was one of her ex-boyfriends who felt she had made a fool out of him and wanted to teach her a lesson.
Perhaps at first murder was not planned, but something happened to cause the situation to get out of hand.
What could they do but strew her belongins in various places to throw the authorities off and cause some of the peculation that has been posted here and on other websites to confuse the issues.
My Guide in spirit who can look into the past and the future, and gives me this information is seldom wrong when he asks me to meditate on a case and the information and pictures begins to flow to me and I doubt very much if he is wrong on this case.
He knows who did it and sometimes where the bodies are buried but for some reason he doesn't seem to be able to prevent murders in someones future and or accidents unless he can get into someones thoughts and they will take their hunches and premonitions seriously when they get these kinds of things that sometimes pop into humans minds about a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen as many people do claim to receive.
Cvt6702

AOL

#120184 Apr 21, 2013
I just had a thought, what if holly was kidnapped and the boys only meant to teach her a lesson and it went to far.
What if the ex-boyfriend who set this up and his accomplices took her to the so called rape house and intended to force themselves on her to teach her a lesson and something happened that caused her to die and they panicked and had to dispose of the body and her belongings and this is why it was decided to strew it in many places so it would take longer to solve the case.
After that they tried to go on with their lives and so far their plan has worked because so far no body and no solved case.
In my psychic messages I saw Holly being held in an older home and guarded by a man I could only see from the knees down walking towards me in that house. I saw a woman tied to a bed in an adjoining bedroom.
I also wrote I saw a large needle as part of the kidnapping and was told it contained an animal tranquilizer and now suppose that medicine they injected her with eventually killed her such as a overdose might do and after that they had no choice but to strew her belongings around the community and bury her close to her home where no one would ever think of looking for her.
Thes young men are no doubt suffering for their crime and fearful of being found out and they are keeping a low profile and going on with their life as best they can, but they no doubt regret what they have done and have great fear of being discovered and these posts we are all making no doubt is being followed by some of them and some may be even keeping this site fighting back and fourth to muddy the waters so they are never arrested for this crime.
I can tell you in the future I am going to be very aware of my surroundings because Tenn is not so far from Ohio that they couldn't zip up here if they wanted to and try to stop me from posting but I have no intention of doing that until they come forward and confess and tell us the exact spot they put Holly.

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#120185 Apr 21, 2013
Josy wrote:
Karen Bobo told investigators today that a pink purse that was found on Wednesday in Decatur County did not belong to her daughter Holly Bobo, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
What do you think the chances are that some other girl in that area lost a pink purse? When girls don't want there purse anymore do they say to somebody: you know what I don't want this purse anymore if you just happen to be walking through the woods will you dump this for me?
You may have a good point there. However, trash DOES get scattered, even in areas where people are not trashy on purpose. There actually are other possibilities; it may have been discarded IN someone's trash without putting on the lid, or high winds could have knocked it off. If the backpack had been laid on top of it, it could also have blown away and the dog found it. But if something like that did happen, that bag certainly looks like it hadn't been used in a very long time; sometimes purses are discarded if the owner gets tired of it, and/or if there are a few rips in it. But I can't imagine this item having been used recently then thrown out. Regardless, IF it isn't Holly's purse, let's hope the person who did own it comes forward and tells the police. I would do that, even if it risked for others to think I was careless with my discarded belongings. And LE wouldn't have to disclose to the public who owned it anyway.

But if no one claims it, or if no one remembers who DID own it, I too am inclined to think it really was Holly's. Another curiosity - many times young women are tuned in to their friends belongings; why doesn't one of her close girl friends take a close look at the picture and see if they think it is hers? Why have nearly ALL her friends and acquaintances been so quiet? They could still go to the police station and verify whether it was hers or not, without their names getting released to the press. Maybe someone already has - and if they have, for sure LE is going to hold on to it, IMO.

Bloomington, IN

#120186 Apr 21, 2013
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have three dead relatives and old Dr. Stergio Nicholas Petas from Sylvania, Ohio giving me trouble here so no one will believe my psychic gift, but they don't stop the others in spirit from passing on the kinds of information I receive that is ligitimate.
Today if I get a chance I am going to go back two years and see if I can locate the psychic notes from my meditating on the Holly Bobo case and the timed and dated notes will prove to you that i knew things before anything about it was posted here on the internet.
If I locate them I will post them timed and dated word for word, then we will see who needs the rolaids.
Some of the paranormal shows are doing more harm than good for ligitimate psychics who can communicate with spirits and receive ligitimate looks into the past and future, and who can meditate on crimes and get a replay in technicolor visions and words much like a technicolor movie in most cases.
Actually the things taught in the bible and church actually brainwashes people like you from believing that there are other psychics much like jesus and others were who can do virtulally the same thing they did.
I believe Jesus did us a great disservice when he said don't dabble in the Occult but I believe he did it because he thought he was protecting us from spirits much like I am dealing with but still we have a right to work as he did and channel spirits just as he did in his day. I have told him as much when he appears to me here along with the others who puts too much emphasis on what people should believe and not believe.
During Jesus's lifetime, Satan had more control over people than when until after he was crucified. Scriptures tell us that he was somewhat bound by God - which eliminated people becoming possessed and other horrible things he did to mankind beforehand. But Satan still roams the earth,'seeking whom he may devour' and we have to be constantly aware of that. However, the biggest reason our Lord did not want us to dabble in the occult and spiritualists is because this distracts us from having faith in Him and keeping his commandments. It is a dark attitude and lifestyle to get involved in that type of thing, and keeps us from having the Christian spirit that we need in order to follow His word and to keep his commandments. The scriptures are very clear on this; if one doesn't believe them, then they have little faith. It is important that His followers don't 'pick and choose' what we want out of His Word, and leave out the rest.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#120187 Apr 21, 2013
Sleuthers, I mention this again as I have questioned the wording on Hollys ad.

I was delighted yesterday to notice Holly's picture on the back of Mrs Sullivans cherry pie boxes at the Dollar General. The ad covered the entire back of the box. It was cream, black and plum colors and looked very nice.

What immediately caught my attention was NO mention of abduction or missing..the ad said HELP!!!Please Bring Me Home...5'3" Holly Bobo..$250,000. Reward..call 1-800-TBI-FIND

My question is, why hasn't anyone 'in the know' mentioned the WORDING on this ad?
HELP does not come across as urgent as MISSING or ABDUCTED,imo
Do you guys have any thoughts on using the word HELP??..jmo
wtn13

Paris, TN

#120188 Apr 21, 2013
Does anyone know if there was a search yesterday?

Lexington, Va.

#120189 Apr 21, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have a good point there. However, trash DOES get scattered, even in areas where people are not trashy on purpose. There actually are other possibilities; it may have been discarded IN someone's trash without putting on the lid, or high winds could have knocked it off. If the backpack had been laid on top of it, it could also have blown away and the dog found it. But if something like that did happen, that bag certainly looks like it hadn't been used in a very long time; sometimes purses are discarded if the owner gets tired of it, and/or if there are a few rips in it. But I can't imagine this item having been used recently then thrown out. Regardless, IF it isn't Holly's purse, let's hope the person who did own it comes forward and tells the police. I would do that, even if it risked for others to think I was careless with my discarded belongings. And LE wouldn't have to disclose to the public who owned it anyway.

But if no one claims it, or if no one remembers who DID own it, I too am inclined to think it really was Holly's.

Another curiosity - many times young women are tuned in to their friends belongings; why doesn't one of her close girl friends take a close look at the picture and see if they think it is hers?

Why have nearly ALL her friends and acquaintances been so quiet?

They could still go to the police station and verify whether it was hers or not, without their names getting released to the press. Maybe someone already has -
and if they have, for sure LE is going to hold on to it, IMO.
Ponderings, The purse/backpack was either Hollys or someone elses.

This find proves this area was NOT searched throughly if at all..

IF searchers could miss a pink backpack what else did they overlook sticking out of the ground??

The question still remains, was any of Hollys items found in the side pockets?..jmo
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120190 Apr 21, 2013
Morning LT, I do see what you mean, though.
Expecting to see a lot of HELP Bring Me Home
for various missing persons because it's a standard appeal used. Here's what my search turned up. Hope the link works.

http://ixquick.com/do/search...
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120191 Apr 21, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponderings, The purse/backpack was either Hollys or someone elses.
This find proves this area was NOT searched throughly if at all..
IF searchers could miss a pink backpack what else did they overlook sticking out of the ground??
The question still remains, was any of Hollys items found in the side pockets?..jmo
Just the circumstances alone of a dog dragging home this or any other pink purse/backpack on the heels of the 2nd anniversary is
hinky. It was planted evidence somewhere around there.
Probably recently thrown out on the backroad there. The timing is what makes it seem not random, at all. But, by all means, since it turns out the area wasn't searched before, it should be now.

In my mind though, I am picturing them taking out those TBI searchdogs and giving them the scent and leading them into the trees. Then the dogs refusing to go in, circling right back around and leading them to a spot on the side of the road or ditch somewhere around there, showing where it had been thrown out.

That's why the TBI said the search turned up nothing. IMO.

Lexington, Va.

#120192 Apr 21, 2013
deesnutz_n_dc wrote:
<quoted text>
Erika, Holly's backpack was found this afternoon at 1530 by a neighbor dog that brought it into it's owner's yard.
look at local tv station coverage, it's all over, and on fox national news. sorry, i don't have a link...
deesnutz n dc, This find proves the area was not gone over/searched throughly..who was in charge of deciding who searched where? and where to search? Was the search areas marked on a map? IF so, is there a link to this search map?

It seems that the land surrounding the B. home within a couple mile radius would have been searched first, by professionals.

I remember when Morgan Harrington a beautiful, blonde Va.tech student went missing after attending a concert.
She was found in a HAY FIELD 3 months later..

I'm afraid the immediate area was not searched throughly..jmo

Lexington, Va.

#120193 Apr 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
Morning LT, I do see what you mean, though.
Expecting to see a lot of HELP Bring Me Home
for various missing persons because it's a standard appeal used.

Here's what my search turned up. Hope the link works.
http://ixquick.com/do/search...
Guess Who, Thanks!
I see that wording is being used when someone is missing. I was not aware of that..I'm wrong about questioning the wording. Glad you cleared up my question..
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120194 Apr 21, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess Who, Thanks!
I see that wording is being used when someone is missing. I was not aware of that..I'm wrong about questioning the wording. Glad you cleared up my question..
Not really, LT. That one link was a new thing tried by Crimestoppers on a cold case. The rest were links to missing pets.

None were linked to TBI or other FBI state affiliate.
So clear as mud, as usual!

Lexington, Va.

#120195 Apr 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the circumstances alone of a dog dragging home this or any other pink purse/backpack on the heels of the 2nd anniversary is
hinky.
It was planted evidence somewhere around there.

Probably recently thrown out on the backroad there. The timing is what makes it seem not random, at all.
But, by all means, since it turns out the area wasn't searched before, it should be now.
In my mind though, I am picturing them taking out those TBI searchdogs and giving them the scent and leading them into the trees.
Then the dogs refusing to go in, circling right back around and leading them to a spot on the side of the road or ditch somewhere around there, showing where it had been thrown out.

That's why the TBI said the search turned up nothing. IMO.
Guess Who, Like I always say, Dogs Don't Lie.

I wonder what the ODDS would be that a weathered pink Backpack would be found by a dog on the 2 yr. anniversary of Holly going missing?

I would bet the ODDS are TEN of MILLIONS to ONE that a dog would just happen to drag into a neighbors yard a simular looking purse/backpack on Holly's anniversary...jmo
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120196 Apr 21, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what the ODDS would be that a weathered pink Backpack would be found by a dog on the 2 yr. anniversary of Holly going missing?
I would bet the ODDS are TEN of MILLIONS to ONE that a dog would just happen to drag into a neighbors yard a simular looking purse/backpack on Holly's anniversary...jmo
I'd say you'd have better odds on picking the winning jackpot
number,(plus powerball!), than having a SAMISH pink backpackpurse, turn up in the SAME neighborhood, on the SAME week, two years later.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120197 Apr 21, 2013
LT, who could be so childishly dumb to be trying to fool the TBI like this?

Or did they imagine that it would just get a write up in "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" and be let go at that?

Lexington, Va.

#120198 Apr 21, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
LT, who could be so childishly dumb to be trying to fool the TBI like this?

Or did they imagine that it would just get a write up in "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" and be let go at that?
Guess Who, Either way it would be interesting to hear what their IQ is.
It has to be someone closely involved in this case, and still very near.

I do not believe it's someone in the community playing a joke. I suspect the community is ready for this case/circus to be Over/solved...jmo
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120199 Apr 21, 2013
The reason that I have for it being thrown out on the side of the road is that whoever did it, could not just hope and pray that a dog would happen along to take it home.

It had to be open enough to possibly be seen by passing cars or people walking. Yet, look presumably like it had been there all along.

As I said, the other day, ever since I first read about this pink purse so long after the fact, I KNEW it was going to turn up sooner or later.

I've also been thinking it was made into a box canyon by TBI, though also.
Then it would come down to, "now what you going to do" claim it or not?

Conveniently and confusingly, they did both. IMO.

Will that fly?
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120200 Apr 21, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess Who, Either way it would be interesting to hear what their IQ is.
It has to be someone closely involved in this case, and still very near.
I do not believe it's someone in the community playing a joke. I suspect the community is ready for this case/circus to be Over/solved...jmo
I don't think it's a joke being played either.
I just think that it's a matter of people, who while standing
in the bottom of a hole, thinking what they need is a bigger
shovel. IMO.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120201 Apr 21, 2013
To me, I could have bought that somebody planted her backpackpurse thingy, in order to try to frame
someone in the area, if the family had said, Yep, that's Holly's bag. No question.

But, for it NOT to be her bag planted there...
what would be the point?

Bloomington, IN

#120202 Apr 21, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
The only 'odds' I can come up with is that perhaps since it WAS during the week of the second anniversary, locals were even more aware of Holly; therefore, when this one neighbor did find the purse his dog dragged in, it made him decide to take it to LE since Holly's abduction was on his mind. It might have been around on or near his property earlier, and the dog may have had it previously before that day, but he decided he should call attention to it. It would be interesting to be able to talk to whoever it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who twerk tha best in Decatur County 2 hr twisted sister 4
What has happened to Shayne Austin 9 hr guessing 12
big bust in parsons?? (May '12) 17 hr Speakinthetruth 254
Tammy Milholen Sat lol 5
Joseph crowell Sat Long time friend 4
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) Sat really 927
richie bedingfield Fri oo7 1
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?