Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239125 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#120033 Apr 20, 2013
The Jackson Sun article today. http://www.jacksonsun.com/viewart/20130420/NE...

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#120034 Apr 20, 2013
Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is too, Too much hoopla made over it.

I dont understand why Karen would say it is not. If it is indeed hers and those items were in it, it dont look good on Karen.

It doesnt matter how the dog got it there, It was probably not meant to show up. IMO,
There was also one reason LE waited this long to show it to her.

This means they actually showed it to the press before allowing Karen to look at it. No....
Doodle, What does that tell us?
It comes across as LE made sure there was not another cover-up on that item...but that didn't last long, did it??

I believe Hollys items was found in that backpack regardless of who's backpack it was.

The picture I saw showed a snapped pocket on the side of the backpack, and it could have been zippered on the inside of the pocket, thus items would not have fallen out regardless of the condition of the backpack/purse....JMO

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#120035 Apr 20, 2013
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>Shame on your and some others on here writing such tripe about a grieving mother, doesn't she have enough to deal with.
She and Holly's currant boyfriend at the time of her dissappearance had nothing to do with what happened to Holly and this kind of writing can only hurt the family and also Holly who is no doubt reading this from the spirit world where a former boyfriend and his accomplices put her after he masterminded her abduction because he felt she made a fool out of him.
Yes thats according to my psychic information and I stand by it and when this case is solved you will learn that I was right all along.
Ahhhh pay no attention to Mojo. she doesn't know what personality she wants to be today. Maybe needs a tweek to her cocktail of meds for her bipolar disorder.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120038 Apr 20, 2013
The person they should have brought in to ask if the purse was Holly was Brittany, IMO.

She would probably know the brand and style if any and may have even been with Holly when she bought it.

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#120039 Apr 20, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
Well, alright then. I see some of us have gotten a good start on drinking the weekend away.
There is something that has always bugged me. Assuming Clint's story is true and accurate, Holly walked out the back NW corner of the back yard through an opening in the trees. Where she went after that is the 64 billion dollar question. I've always wondered why the perp grabbed Holly there vs. somewhere else--like school or work, etc., or why he didn't just use the driveway, especially if he thought she was home alone by then.
In searching for a media link tonight, I came across a picture. I don't know if I have ever seen this particular aerial photo before. You newbies, in particular, might want to look at this. The link is posted over at Websleuths, and it is in the Cranky Crankerson case file photos for Holly Bobo.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
You may have to set up an account at Websleuths to see it. It is in Post 64 on this page. I tried to link from Cranky's site, but it was down for maintenance or something.
In the photo, note particularly the cluster of trees right behind the Bobo's detached garage. They seem to provide enough cover that if someone parked a vehicle right behind that garage, I don't believe you could see it out the back windows of the house.
Seeing this view convinces me even more that the perp probably parked there and waited for the parents to leave, and then made his way to the attached garage, where the Bobo's believe he hid around the corner from the breezeway door opening, and grabbed her as she walked in to get in her car.
This particular spot, IMO, provided the best cover to hide and explains why the dogs did not track Holly's scent past the treeline. Then there's a clear path around the pond and back out to Swan Johnson Rd. IMO, it's much safer than having come up the Bobo's driveway and risk having your vehicle spotted by someone! And if he got there early enough in the morning, he could have hidden back there in darkness for a good while just watching and waiting. JMO
But I don't see any path or road behind the Bobo's - how could anyone drive up to that area?
lady

United States

#120040 Apr 20, 2013
Mojo wrote:
What I think? Her mother's been "with" Drew therefore she cannot be trusted concerning any evidence concerning her own daughter's death.
No Drew at press conferences. No Drew anywhere. And Holly was the love of his life? LOL..

Tell Drew Scott that she's with a guy named John.
In Florida. Tell his older brother the same. And maybe? We know who did what. Maybe.

Oh yeah, we've been together for over a year. I'm a shaman. Go to a medium if you don't believe me. Wonder how I could spot on all of your shit?
That's how.
I remember you from facebook, you originally said your psychic abilities pointed to a member of the clergy as the perp.
Josy

United States

#120041 Apr 20, 2013
At this point what the hell does it matter if it's hers or not. It was dragged up regardless. So that means things were overlooked. So research the area and see if more things are out there.
Southern Gal

Omaha, NE

#120042 Apr 20, 2013
Mojo wrote:
Karen and Drew must have a lot to atone for. Don't they?
Karen, matriarch of her own shit. And her daughter's boyfriend Drew, so young.. so young.
He needed to be taught, right Karen? And when he killed your little girl, why, that just set you off into such a frenzy of "mother's love".
I think I caught you Karen. And your little Drew. That's what I think. Maybe, just maybe? Come clean with a conscience. This way, maybe you won't go to hell. I still hope you will. I can't stand you and your "feel sorry for me" crap. I know who did what though. Fool them all. You don't fool me.
You need to be reported to the authorities. You appear very unstable.

Bradley, IL

#120043 Apr 20, 2013
Josy wrote:
At this point what the hell does it matter if it's hers or not. It was dragged up regardless. So that means things were overlooked. So research the area and see if more things are out there.
Good point. This is why I think Holly is around there somewhere - there have been few if any truly 'professional search teams' who have scoured the area.

Bradley, IL

#120044 Apr 20, 2013
Southern Gal wrote:
<quoted text> You need to be reported to the authorities. You appear very unstable.
He needs to be in an institution of some kind... maybe he is... some mental facilities allow patients to have access to computers, not sure if this is true however in the early hours of the morning.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#120045 Apr 20, 2013
Josy wrote:
At this point what the hell does it matter if it's hers or not.

It was dragged up regardless. So that means things were overlooked.
So research the area and see if more things are out there....
Josy, Excellent point..
IF something this large was missed or overlooked what else was missed?
Doodle

Kingsport, TN

#120046 Apr 20, 2013
Mojo wrote:
Now, go pray like little freaks. Pray for Holly. Pray this, pray that. You're all so full of s***. Go PRAY you little morons. Go pray.
Idiots. Go pray. Smart assed little fools.
"Praying!" Give me a break. Hope you either a) smart up or b) shut the f**k up. Idiots. No one BOUGHT it. Little townsfolk a-prayin'? Bullsh**t.
Why don't you idiots try to raise your trashy kids instead of playing with something you know nothing of? Why don't you do that for us? Idiots.
Someone needs to pray for you Mojo. Such a sad soul, you are. You know...if you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything. Let people pray. What does it hurt? After all, they have no choice but to see your posts, cause you have your right to express your opionion. Let others have their right to pray. At least they are not voicing their prayers, like you are voicing your mind. You know...everyone that prays from this area is NOT like you describe. I truly wonder if you realize you dont affect a TRUE Christian with your words. You make them feel very sorry for your injured heart and soul.The ones who are true to their beliefs are more sad for you than offended. I think you need to know as far as I am concerned, your thoughts are not worth my time to be offended.
We are all terribly upset and confiused at the recent news. But what you said is completely unnecessary and mean.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120047 Apr 20, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Josy, Excellent point..
IF something this large was missed or overlooked what else was missed?
Was missed when? Was missed where?
What if it wasn't out there two years ago?

The salient point to me is that it was revealed,
to the shock of many, that Holly's own neighborhood
was never searched.

It would be helpful to know what type of dog(s) we
are talking about finding the item. Most porch dogs are
not given to wandering into deep woods. Their idea of
roaming is to investigate the neighbors trash can, other dogs,
roadkill, and the like. Other dogs like to chase rabbits,
squirrels, deer and such. Some only like to chase cars.

I do not think the dog in question in any case went a mile into
heavy woods after this or any other purse. I think it much more likely it was found much closer to his/her home.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120048 Apr 20, 2013
Then again LT, it may go hand in glove with the lack of a timely roadblock being set up.
It must have been that whatever the TBI uncovered in the first hour of the case let them know there was no reason to be out searching any woods near Holly's home and would be as much a waste of time and resources as setting up those roadblocks.

Here's a better overhead to navigate, Ponderings.
http://www.zillow.com/h/681-Swan-Johnson-Rd-D...

Use bird'seye view. You can scroll the screen all over the place.
Doodle

Kingsport, TN

#120049 Apr 20, 2013
Mojo wrote:
..she loves her Daddy, all she'll say.
Quotes?
"I was so sick I was riled to Jesus"
"In one end and out the next and through the other"
"Filed under 'what'?"
"Seeing is believing until.."
"Fiddler's cry"
"What? My own?"
"Never that big, huh? Where's momma when you need her?"
Goodnight..
Uhmmmmm Would you Know Chelsea Hoffman by any chance?....Whoops. Now I bet you get after me. You don't like Karen very well do you?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#120050 Apr 20, 2013
LW you must be mellowing, the cat fight didnt materialize with G, be careful this may be a Tom. CVT meet Mojo you probably know each other by different names in the next realm. Is there a search today or was that a mistake as well?

Central KY

#120051 Apr 20, 2013
I told G would come around with a dog breed comment go back a couple of days:))))))))) Ask the dog yourself G Im not sure which dialect he speaks though.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

#120052 Apr 20, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
Well, alright then. I see some of us have gotten a good start on drinking the weekend away.
There is something that has always bugged me. Assuming Clint's story is true and accurate, Holly walked out the back NW corner of the back yard through an opening in the trees. Where she went after that is the 64 billion dollar question. I've always wondered why the perp grabbed Holly there vs. somewhere else--like school or work, etc., or why he didn't just use the driveway, especially if he thought she was home alone by then.
In searching for a media link tonight, I came across a picture. I don't know if I have ever seen this particular aerial photo before. You newbies, in particular, might want to look at this. The link is posted over at Websleuths, and it is in the Cranky Crankerson case file photos for Holly Bobo.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
You may have to set up an account at Websleuths to see it. It is in Post 64 on this page. I tried to link from Cranky's site, but it was down for maintenance or something.
In the photo, note particularly the cluster of trees right behind the Bobo's detached garage. They seem to provide enough cover that if someone parked a vehicle right behind that garage, I don't believe you could see it out the back windows of the house.
Seeing this view convinces me even more that the perp probably parked there and waited for the parents to leave, and then made his way to the attached garage, where the Bobo's believe he hid around the corner from the breezeway door opening, and grabbed her as she walked in to get in her car.
This particular spot, IMO, provided the best cover to hide and explains why the dogs did not track Holly's scent past the treeline. Then there's a clear path around the pond and back out to Swan Johnson Rd. IMO, it's much safer than having come up the Bobo's driveway and risk having your vehicle spotted by someone! And if he got there early enough in the morning, he could have hidden back there in darkness for a good while just watching and waiting. JMO
Good post ItsAFactJack....

Imo, Holly Bobo was stalked by an organized predator that preplanned the abduction. It is not unusual for an organized predator to stalk & recon their intended victims for days or weeks before the abduction is carried out.

Once a victim's routine is determined, many predators past, such as BTK & others, would also enter their residence while unoccupied and remove personal items of the victim.. BTK shared that the act of stalking his prey actually superceded the thrill of the assault/abduction and kill...

All indicators point to Holly's abductor being an experienced and organized sexual predator who planned the abduction well in advance..imo

Donnie Frank Jones; confessed killer of TN nursing student Megan Sharpton fits this profile and was ironically released from probation/parole in April 2011...
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#120053 Apr 20, 2013
On the lighter side:
(Bloodhound Search & Rescue is assisting in the search for Holly Bobo today)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Bloodhound Search & Rescue FB Page
Keshia and DeNA having a dance off.........LOL..

"Guessing, this the TBI three step dance"..LOL
'One step forward & two steps back'...
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#120054 Apr 20, 2013
00ps!
Bloodhound Search & Rescue FB Page
Keshia and DeNA having a dance off.........LOL..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Powers 1 hr Jackie is a 8
Teazers (Feb '12) 5 hr unhuh 216
Beagles Motor in Parsons 9 hr Crystal law 1
Grace and Lane? 9 hr Crystal law 1
Shitty Neighbors? (Aug '15) Fri Crystal 16
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) Thu Ginger Menace 76
gweedo (May '15) Wed dul 4

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance