Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 219562 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#119993 Apr 19, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
OK do this:
right click on the pic. GO to properties. highlight the ENTIRE jpg.
save it.
go to fotoforensics.com and drop it in the slot and
hit "process".
then, make the link to the page and post it here.
http://cmsimg.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/b...

Just checking to see if this works for the other pic, as an example.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#119994 Apr 19, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
Does anyone know if that property was searched at all originally? What if the land owner denied access back in 2011 and the land couldn’t be searched? Wouldn’t the dog finding of the purse give TBI probable cause, which by law would give them the right to search the land now?
I don't know if the land was searched at all back then I am asking.
I do not recall that area being searched at all. I've always said they needed to do a search there. The people of that area SAY they have searched the area before, and normally I would tend to agree with them. But for some reason, I just don't think they have had anyone other than the volunteers to do even just a once over.

They need to get professional CRIME searchers out there and get crackin' on finding out where Holly is!
Mojo

Merritt Island, FL

#119995 Apr 19, 2013
Karen heard what was in the bag and started whining about how she can't handle the thought of her daughter dead, and could they do something about it.. most probable cause of this circus.
Plus, she doesn't want to be locked up for obstructing an FBI investigation..
Mojo

Merritt Island, FL

#119996 Apr 19, 2013
Karen and golden Drew.. why, what would happen if Drew were to be the killer after all? The plot thickens? Or is it the plot that everyone came down to to begin with?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#119997 Apr 19, 2013
New poster Mojoeileen? G was just asking about you and poof there you are, time to switch back G or Abduction Skeptic or ........ a light bulb moment.

Since: May 11

Around TN

#119998 Apr 19, 2013
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>I think she was going for an exam that morning. On exam days, did you have class afterwards? Meaning, once you took an exam were you released from school that day after turning in your exam?
I would think you would be, don't know for sure.
In the one year LPN program, you have a test almost everyday. It is very fast paced. Lecture on the next lesson starts after the exam in the morning. Jewelry should have been fine since she wasn't going clinicals that day. This was obvious by the outfit she wore. You are required to be in the school chosen uniform for those days. Even then you are allowed to wear stud earrings and a ring as long as it is a wedding band or engagement ring type.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#119999 Apr 19, 2013
Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is too, Too much hoopla made over it. I dont understand why Karen would say it is not. If it is indeed hers and those items were in it, it dont look good on Karen. It doesnt matter how the dog got it there, It was probably not meant to show up. IMO, There was also one reason LE waited this long to show it to her. This means they actually showed it to the press before allowing Karen to look at it. No....
I agree it doesn't look good for Karen, no matter which way you
look at it.
It looks like she is being evasive, backpedaling.
In my reasoning, I think they wanted it to turn up.
But, they might be worried about what forensic exam might turn
up about it. Like what if they say it's hers but the date doesn't match up to being out there for two years?
What if it turns out to be only 6 months old?
What if the ring was not supposed to be in the purse?

I have lots of questions. I hope LE has verbally pretended to back off while moving forward with forensic exam.
There is a reason the TBI did NOT want the Bobos to know what
or when it was found, for sure. JMO

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#120000 Apr 19, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree, then again, what are the odds a pinkish dirty faded bag would turn up this week? I could be wrong but I think the word at least one media outlet used was the keychain was attached to the bag. If an alligator type clip, I could EASILY see that being removed before the photo was the circulated.
I think that the TBI is playing somebody and I think they are confused right now and in the dark about what is going on now.

"I think that the TBI is playing somebody and I think they are confused right now and in the dark about what is going on now."

I think you hit the nail on the head. Why clear the misinformation up if leaving it out there could help further their investigation? Instead wait for someone to (slip up) and correct the information that they have previously denied knowledge about. I believe all the misinformation is only confusing to the ones who no nothing and those people arnt a concern to investigators so clearing it up wouldn't be a concern either. Just my opinion.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120001 Apr 19, 2013
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think that the TBI is playing somebody and I think they are confused right now and in the dark about what is going on now."
I think you hit the nail on the head. Why clear the misinformation up if leaving it out there could help further their investigation? Instead wait for someone to (slip up) and correct the information that they have previously denied knowledge about. I believe all the misinformation is only confusing to the ones who no nothing and those people arnt a concern to investigators so clearing it up wouldn't be a concern either. Just my opinion.
I think they ALREADY slipped up.
Something changed yesterday.
Mojo

Merritt Island, FL

#120002 Apr 19, 2013
JER29 wrote:
New poster Mojoeileen? G was just asking about you and poof there you are, time to switch back G or Abduction Skeptic or ........ a light bulb moment.
What? Modgellin? Right, I was posting under that kiddo.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120003 Apr 19, 2013
Here's my semi-wild ass theory about the purse.

I think Dana messed up and got ahead of himself.
He got confused and described a purse that Holly really had with her that day. He forgot about the white lunchPURSE tale told to TBI.
Well, since Holly took that purse with her.
They decided to buy a pinkish similar purse and a keychain, since hers didn't turn up and SHOULD have in the carport by the Coke can, IMO, if the story is true.
A few other baubles like bath and body lotion.
And a wallet. But, they didn't have Holly's DL.
Dropped a $20 in it and drug it around threw it in water, whatever and buried it somewhere and waited.

Well, nobody found it so they gave it a bit of help since they might have bought a thousand lot of Tshirts thinking there would be a lot bigger turnout. Now they are stuck with over 600 or more Tshirts and oodles of wristbands.

It would help cover Dana's mistake and serve to boost interest in the alleged case.
Something like that. Just my speculations.

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#120004 Apr 19, 2013
Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good points. Why the excitement? The neighbor of the man who found it called my family member. The talk went that fasy. I agree. If there was not something in a pocket or somewhere, why even consider Holly? I would not have if I saw that.
Could you possibly get in touch with your family member tomorrow and see what he/she and the man whose dog found it, thinks about Karen saying the bag didn't belong to Holly? You can bet they have an opinion on this, and are watching this situation closely.
Mojo

Merritt Island, FL

#120005 Apr 19, 2013
It's just that I prefer the name Mojo now.'K?
Mojo

Merritt Island, FL

#120006 Apr 19, 2013
I'll keep Mojo as my name as not to confuse you. Okay? That work for you?
Mojo

Merritt Island, FL

#120007 Apr 19, 2013
Besides.. if Holly were dead and her mother didn't want that to be news, they would, in their little country hearts, claim it to be something else.
Still her purse. Her mother ran the TBI for so long that it isn't funny. She played them for fools to cover for Drew.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#120008 Apr 19, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
OK do this:
right click on the pic. highlight the ENTIRE jpg.
save it.
go to fotoforensics.com and drop it in the slot and
hit go.
then, make the link to the page and post it here.
Out of all the way to post a pic you link to some "casual encounters" site??? Things that make you go hmmm... lol

Bloomington, IN

#120009 Apr 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>And it doesn't look like the pink purse Holly's dad described and also the one with Holly in this pick above.Put the 2 pics side by side and compare.The dug up one is a backpack of some color maybe pink but definitely not the same one in the pic with Holly. I don't know how to post url to show this picture of Holly and her pink purse maybe u can.
Don't forget, the latest picture of that backpack was when it was turned inside out. Very few handbags have the very same color in the lining that they have on the outside.
Mojo

Merritt Island, FL

#120010 Apr 19, 2013
What I think? Her mother's been "with" Drew therefore she cannot be trusted concerning any evidence concerning her own daughter's death.
No Drew at press conferences. No Drew anywhere. And Holly was the love of his life? LOL..

Tell Drew Scott that she's with a guy named John.
In Florida. Tell his older brother the same. And maybe? We know who did what. Maybe.

Oh yeah, we've been together for over a year. I'm a shaman. Go to a medium if you don't believe me. Wonder how I could spot on all of your shit?
That's how.

Bloomington, IN

#120011 Apr 19, 2013
Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is too, Too much hoopla made over it. I dont understand why Karen would say it is not. If it is indeed hers and those items were in it, it dont look good on Karen. It doesnt matter how the dog got it there, It was probably not meant to show up. IMO, There was also one reason LE waited this long to show it to her. This means they actually showed it to the press before allowing Karen to look at it. No....
Karen wants to be in control... she isn't crazy about the local LE anyway; that was very apparent in some of her interviews. I think the fact that they released some news to the media without consulting her first has put her in a rebellious mood, IMO.
Guess Who

Townsend, GA

#120012 Apr 19, 2013
Mojo wrote:
Besides.. if Holly were dead and her mother didn't want that to be news, they would, in their little country hearts, claim it to be something else.
Still her purse. Her mother ran the TBI for so long that it isn't funny. She played them for fools to cover for Drew.
My impression was the TBI pissed her off.
I remember hearing how she got mad and was throwing a fit
in their office one time. Now who leaked that, I don't know.
I just recall reading that here.

I speculated she was mad because they would not share the case with her. Or tell her if they knew where Holly was.
I think Karen knows Holly is alive, she just doesn't know where she is. She may even talk to her, I've read that here also.
But, it's just a cellphone number that does not give any clue as to where Holly is living these days.
I think Karen and Holly had a serious falling out over something.
Maybe both her parents. IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unsafe/safe neighborhoods in parsons 2 hr squirrel hunter 1
Tiffani Shea 6 hr BlahBlahBlah 6
mackenzie rd/cecil king road 7 hr window watcher 1
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) 13 hr Watching17 25
Dusty Rhodes 17 hr ball fan 31
dating a white guy Fri truth 11
Does anyone know a Joshua Grice? (Jan '13) May 22 blind man 4
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE