Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 236784 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#119467 Apr 18, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok! So I am really ticked off here! IF this is her backpack, why have we never heard about a brown backpack before? All we've *barely* heard is "pink purse!" This ain't the pink purse, folks, if this news story is true! A backpack makes a big difference in how she was able to carry off all that stuff!
And btw, they need to get a new proofreader at this news outlet:
"A major search is underway in Darden, Tennessee, after a dog dug up a person belonging to a West Tennessee woman who has been missing for over two years."
Major faux pas!
JMO
The backpack was discussed here over a year ago. Hard to tell the color. But it was definitely discussed.
just sayin

Medina, TN

#119468 Apr 18, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok! So I am really ticked off here! IF this is her backpack, why have we never heard about a brown backpack before? All we've *that'sbarely* heard is "pink purse!" This ain't the pink purse, folks, if this news story is true! A backpack makes a big difference in how she was able to carry off all that stuff!
And btw, they need to get a new proofreader at this news outlet:
"A major search is underway in Darden, Tennessee, after a dog dug up a person belonging to a West Tennessee woman who has been missing for over two years."
Major faux pas!
JMO
After 2 years the pink wouldve faded.... or stained with dirt if it was in deed buried all this time. Not to mention the material had probably started to break down. That's my thought anyway.
bow wow

Jackson, TN

#119469 Apr 18, 2013
Trixie From Dixie wrote:
Neighbor close by just texted me and said the cops had been all down n there 3 or 4 nites. They have dogs and cops all over the place now.
well thats funny because the dog only found it yesterday. so are you saying the cops planted it? and how come the neighbor close by just now texted you since they claim this has been going on for 3 or 4 nites?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#119470 Apr 18, 2013
Let's go LE! Let this be the finale of it all... COME ON PEOPLE PRAY!
Josy

Tipton, IA

#119471 Apr 18, 2013
Will Clints story change again - oh I forgot to tell you the guy was carrying a shovel.
Tweetybird

Milan, TN

#119472 Apr 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
Dug up? That doesn't look good. That's a backpack, not a purse. Smart dog - good thing he brought it back to his house instead of ignoring it.
does not look like it has been undergrond to me!
bow wow

Jackson, TN

#119473 Apr 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Let's go LE! Let this be the finale of it all... COME ON PEOPLE PRAY!
sad to say but I have a gut feeling this will be the highlite of 2013. Maybe next yr we will get 1 more BAM! moment

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#119474 Apr 18, 2013
How do they know the dog dug it up? It looks like it has definitely been exposed to lots of something. I would think if it was buried it would not look so torn!

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#119475 Apr 18, 2013
MemphisLady wrote:
"The backpack was discovered after being dug up by a dog, about one mile behind the Bobo home, in an area that had NEVER BEEN SEARCHED."
http://www.wmctv.com/story/22015271/holly-bob...
This is ridiculous! How in the world could this piece of property have NEVER been been searched before, being so close to her OWN home. W H Y!!!!
I don't understand that at all. They searched all over the county and didn't search a mile from the house where she disappeared??? That can't be right. Wow
Tweetybird

Milan, TN

#119476 Apr 18, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
After 2 years the pink wouldve faded.... or stained with dirt if it was in deed buried all this time. Not to mention the material had probably started to break down. That's my thought anyway.
Does not look like it has been buried to me,just out in the elements.

Huntsville, AL

#119477 Apr 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was a 'pinkish' color two years ago... if has been partially buried all this time, or even exposed to the sun, many dyes do fade.
Yea we don't know what conditions it was found in. So dirt ... fading ... yea I can see how it could have once been pink.

Since: Jun 11

Germantown, TN

#119478 Apr 18, 2013
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/265460/2/Sea...

If you zoom in really close on the backpack, you can see a faint "pinkish" color in the strap and side of the bag. REGARDLESS, this is the first time I have heard about her having a backpack. It was always stated that it was a pink purse or lunch purse. That's a big difference. Now, it makes sense how she was able to carry all those items with her, that were recently mentioned.

It's hard to help when you get just tidbits of information, every so often, not the mention the overall frustration with trying to help. I wish all of us, LE, TBI, and family, could get on the same page. After all....don't we want the same thing???

Huntsville, AL

#119479 Apr 18, 2013
MemphisLady wrote:
New Search Launched After Dog Finds Holly Bobo's Purse
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22015557/ne...
I am praying that this new information will turn up additional evidence and clues that will breathe new life and hope into bringing Holly back home. Holly's family, friends and community deserves answers and closure as to what REALLY happened.
Absolutely!
Cvt6702

AOL

#119480 Apr 18, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
http://www.timesfreepress.com/ news/2013/mar/12/tbi-coffee-of ficials-investigate-burned/
Link to story about woman murdered in Coffee County. Eerie reference to "caves!" This story is what I thought of when "Thurstie" mentioned caves in his weird dream post! JMO
This man is no doubt a psychic and doesn't even know it, and when this happens quite often events of a crime will come to them and they don't realize that someone in spirit often called a guide will be trying to give information.
If he would knowingly sit down and meditate on a particular case or another he might be surprised that he gets information that ties directly into a case or even several cases if there are two cases out there that has similarities sometimes the information gets a little jumbled in dreams or the person not realizing what is happening to h e or she may not understand what its all about and refer to it as a strange dream.
I'm interested in the part of the dream that says the girl was held in a cottage or cabin before being murdered because thats exactly what my psychic information tells me which I have shared on these sites.
Some of the reasons I post my psychic dreams and visions is to help some people better understand their dreams, hunches and visions on certain cases.
Some people could simply read the word Holly bobo or read a news story and that night they might dream details of the crime.

Since: Feb 13

Decaturville, TN

#119481 Apr 18, 2013
bow wow wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats funny because the dog only found it yesterday. so are you saying the cops planted it? and how come the neighbor close by just now texted you since they claim this has been going on for 3 or 4 nites?
No, I am saying I received a text. When they found it vs reported it, I would not know. The text is not confirmation. It is just a text. Nothing more. I shared it. If it is false, it is false.
bow wow

Jackson, TN

#119482 Apr 18, 2013
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20130418/NE...

aww this is a good pic of Holly.

Kristin Helm with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said authorities believe they have found the purse belonging to Holly Bobo in Decatur County.

Dogs belonging to neighbors of the Bobo family brought a purse back home yesterday that resembled the purse witnesses said was last seen with Holly Bobo the day she disappeared.

TBI, Decatur County Sheriff's Office and other agencies are currently searching the area where they believe the dogs might have found the purse for more evidence, Helm said.

Check back with jacksonsun.com for more information on this story as it develops.

Huntsville, AL

#119483 Apr 18, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
So, anyone wanna talk about the possible list of suspects now? This may be a game-changer!
Agree. I would be curious to see whose land it was found on.
Cvt6702

AOL

#119484 Apr 18, 2013
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand that at all. They searched all over the county and didn't search a mile from the house where she disappeared??? That can't be right. Wow
Maybe if they had searched more in the area they may have not only dug up the backpack but they may have dug up Holly because she is buried somewhere in the vicinity according to my psychic information.
I see a road that is used for sport vehicles and ahead is a clump of trees and that may be where the grave is and I believe the road may circle past the clump of trees.
I see the grave in a clearing surrounded by trees and the road leads to a clump of trees. I see holly wrapped in some sort of plastic and may be green.

Huntsville, AL

#119485 Apr 18, 2013
bow wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is what she meant. They probably recovered it and had to carry it to the Bobo's for identification before they announced it to the press. This could have been done days ago and it was just kept quiet (which wouldn't have been a big surprise).

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#119486 Apr 18, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
So, anyone wanna talk about the possible list of suspects now? This may be a game-changer!..
It'sA FactJack, Anyone want to chip in on buying Eileen a steak dinner?..jmo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Gee 3 hr Travisgee 5
shanna duke inman 6 hr 123456 8
Branson townsend thread 8 hr Justdoitl 16
need 2 kno 11 hr GLD 1
Mason Niece Sat guest 16
News Autry talked of jailhouse conversion (May '14) Sat JER29 49
Amanda candler Jun 24 Cameron 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages