Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 212,685

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118737 Apr 11, 2013
God!
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118738 Apr 11, 2013
God with a capital G
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118739 Apr 11, 2013
Love me some jesus!
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118740 Apr 11, 2013
Abc
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118741 Apr 11, 2013
Coon hunt this weekend!
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118742 Apr 11, 2013
What's everybody in parsons doing?
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118743 Apr 11, 2013
Yay

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#118744 Apr 11, 2013
Does Billy Jack post here?

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#118745 Apr 11, 2013
http://www.wcyb.com/news/Changes-for-TN-beer-...
OT - Good news here for sure. Wish they would do that in my neck of the woods...

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#118746 Apr 11, 2013
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>I asked LE if there was saliva in the blood and was told by RI that there wasn't enough blood to test for saliva. I find that very odd. Not that they didn't find saliva (of course he didn't say they didn't) but that there wasn't enough blood to test for saliva.
Hmmm ... not enough to test for saliva? Doesn't really sound like the amount would qualify for a definition of "puddle" or even "drop" if the is the case. I also find that odd.
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118747 Apr 11, 2013
Part 2
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118748 Apr 11, 2013
God bless
jesus freak

Linden, TN

#118749 Apr 11, 2013
Jesus loves the little children

Central KY

#118750 Apr 11, 2013
Perhaps a small amount smeared, enough for dna testing to yield id. Holly also walked with her head down and LE said it wasnt enough to indicate a lethal wound. Seems the evidence is in agreement and that is interesting.

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#118751 Apr 11, 2013
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm ... not enough to test for saliva? Doesn't really sound like the amount would qualify for a definition of "puddle" or even "drop" if the is the case. I also find that odd.
Why would it be significant if saliva was in the blood sample? Other than perhaps indicating a mouth or tooth injury, I don't get the point?

Location hidden

#118752 Apr 11, 2013
JER29 wrote:
Jack or James you dont know who Karen called. Nothing is muddy and the simple answer is usually the best. Nothing was mentioned about killing time, thats a cruel thing to say. Karen was in a panic looking for Holly, to check where she was suppose to be is logical. There are a lot of things not publicaly said but you already know that.
Wrong and right. Everything is muddy, and the simplest answer is always best! "Killing time" was facetious--not meant to be cruel. I'm making the point she had much better things to be doing than calling the school when Clint had told her not five minutes before that that Holly was walking into the woods with a guy. It would have been a benign enough detail for her to include in at least one of the accounts of her morning in either the video or print interviews. And she has not mentioned a word about it. If she had had HER phone with her, and the teacher was a close personal friend, then I would grant that MAYBE Karen dropped everything to text the teacher between 7:55 and 8:00! But it defies all logic! Karen told Clint to GET A GUN and go after Holly! It is obvious Karen didn't think CAMO man was going to take Holly to school! So why would she call there to look for her?

Let me give you a list of some of those she MIGHT have called--Dana, her mother, Drew, Drew's mother, her pastor, D'Lynn, friends on her road, some of Holly's best friends...like Hannah R., etc. She was using a borrowed phone. Numbers had to be looked up, unless her friend had the same people in her phone!

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't make much difference. But in the bigger picture, people have been pretty free with their "facts" lately, and it just creates more confusion.

If you choose to hold this ridiculous position, I shall not spend further time trying to dissuade you of it. We are all free to believe what we want, regardless of what the evidence says.

Location hidden

#118753 Apr 11, 2013
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
Ya so true Jer where have we heard Fl before...LOL and I agree with your last assessment back to IAFJ or James or it is what is...LOL
Well then I would say you are not looking closely at the evidence we have. If you have any tiny piece of evidence that Karen called that school that morning, please present it. Gut feelings don't count.

Location hidden

#118754 Apr 11, 2013
JER29 wrote:
Jack or James you dont know who Karen called. Nothing is muddy and the simple answer is usually the best. Nothing was mentioned about killing time, thats a cruel thing to say. Karen was in a panic looking for Holly, to check where she was suppose to be is logical. There are a lot of things not publicaly said but you already know that.
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
Ya so true Jer where have we heard Fl before...LOL and I agree with your last assessment back to IAFJ or James or it is what is...LOL
I can't help it if you can't read. It's "Jack" or "IAFJ"
or ItsAFactJack. I don't make fun of your monikers, so why do you make fun of others? Small minds pick fights of this nature. Don't penalize others for your ineptness. And for sure, don't pull out the "I'm a Christian" routine if you are not going to be consistent. You give your Maker a bad name.

Bloomington, IN

#118755 Apr 11, 2013

I wonder what ever happened to "Mel 1" and many of the other posters of last year? Here's one - she posted this a year ago (on April 13)...maybe the 'weird feeling' she had on the one year anniversary of Holly's disappearance finally went away?

Mel 1

Lexington, TN
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90726Apr 13, 2012

Judged:331
I'm far behind in reading, but wanted to post something on this one year anniversary.

I have thought about Holly every day for a year and most likely talked about her and this case in some form, also daily.

Around this time a year ago I was getting calls and texts about this young woman being abducted. Although there have been differing stories, rumors, arguments, theories, hashing and rehashing of this tragic event, I still have hope she will come home and the perps brought to justice.

Even though I have shown less than class at times, there are friends I have grown to love and appreciate and respect that I have "met" on here or other social networking sites.

Hello to all the regular posters who have been here from beginning and to the newer ones as well.

I don't post much anymore but I read, although behind right now.

Holly, where-ever you are, I hope you are as well as can be expected and to the perps, who I'm certain either read here or people read here for you, I'm not religious but all I can say is when you are found, and you will be, may God have mercy on you because TN will not.

Have a good day, all.

I just have a weird feeling today. I guess it is the anniversary but I can't shake it.

Central KY

#118756 Apr 11, 2013
Jack or Jill the only thing ridiculous is your short temper when opposed. We arent the volley ball girls and you arent the coach get over yourself. Yes once again calling the school to see if Holly might be there makes perfect sense. And pulling the you cant be a Christian because I see something and call it out dont work either. I have no problem reading or understanding, its the same old routine under a different name. Lets proceed and see where it leads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shanye Austin dead 7 hr sue 73
Jason Autry and Zach Adams peeing their pants 12 hr what 60
Net neutrality. 16 hr curiousinpodunk 4
Man with ties to Holly Bobo case found dead in ... 23 hr Party time 2
Getitstraight Fri Jimmy Swaggart 4
'Person of interest' in Holly Bobo murder case ... Fri No doubt 1
brunette in black jeep Wed guest 18
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web