Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
11,241 - 11,260 of 185,536 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
April

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

ALL hunters puting hunting cameras in the wood. Apparently you are not a hunter? On this site WE DO NOT TALK UGULY tO EACH OTHER!
youmakemedumm wrote:
Cameras in the woods? Are you kidding? Hey maybe there was a sign in sheet as well.
April

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

Mojo, youmakemedumm is being a smart ass! please ignore him/her. DO NOT RESPOND TO Youmakemedum!
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
"All names we Cooter" what does this mean?
Judged:
youmakemedumm wrote:
<quoted text>
LE did check that sign in sheet. All names we Cooter.
"All names we Cooter" what does this mean?

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

moon runner wrote:
<quoted text>
chelsea I looked at your foto on gather to day, and I realize that you are an original inside and out, the original ugly-stick you have a cute little roming nose just like my stud horse.
yup and we all know what special people in the sticks do with their stud horses....

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

People Are Crazy 2011 wrote:
I find this photo much more interesting
http://www.myspace.com/leebaugus/photos/31274...
ex boyfriend current boyfriend and brother....hhhmmm
Isn't the guy on the left Clint Bobo?

Thanks for sharing the photo.
April

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

One of the young guys that has been mentioned on topix several times works at the local grocery store. Food Giant I think.
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need computers to communicate but we do write on the computer and he and I read all of these posts and talk about them then we will write through automatic writing which means he and I are writing together, and he is helping me to say what he wants to be written about this case or any other case.
We have been working together since 1986 and he delivers messages in my sleep, when I'm awake and he arrives and we discuss things day and night when we're working on something, and in fact there are at least seven or eight spirits I work with, but one of them is different than the rest as he seems to be in charge and wqe work on detective cases together and I'll beam him a thought or read a story and ask questions then here and there I'll begin to get answers to my questions and after a time I'll write about it.
I am not gathering as much on Holly as I was in the beginning be cause I believe we are looking to retrieve her body and I base that on her appearing with the guides on several occassions.
Several times a Cadbra dog appeared and one time he was with holly who was sitting inside a fenced in area and I felt it was some sort of transformer and I believe this could be a landmark because earlier I was told she is buried in a shallow grave in a wooded area.
I don't ahve the spot pinpointed but the other day when I was looking at a picture posted on the internet about where they found the phone and a phone card of some kind, I touched the pages and I see many symbols placed on that picture, as as I receive information I see Route 69 and as I look down the road south I notice there is some sort of park or forest area there and I wonder if that area has been searched?
I have a lot of notes which comes together in bits and pieces and the day Holly came up missing I meditated on the case and I see the vehicle which took her speeding down a winding seconday road and I'm wondering if that road I saw in the first meditation could have been 69 south?
It appeared to go through farmland and I could see a fense like you would see around pastureland.
I feel Holly was kept in a local home for a time, before being killed.
I am hoping a local person familiar with the case might find some of this helpful and maybe by all of us working together we might solve the case.

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

inTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why were you begging the locals to speak to you about the case regarding Holly Bobo? You advertised it that way on this site in several posts and also had a thread dedicated to it. So now after the fact and when you got nothing but garbage info you claim it was for another missing person... GTFOH with you lies. As I stated before you a bottom feeding catfish
Cuz I thought it was going to be about the bobo disappearance and come to find out they weren't even slightly interested in the disappearance of holly bobo -- the person told me they had already been to parsons and found nothing of substance for a segment on their show or on their affiliated blog sites.

Come to find out they just wanted to talk to me about some other things going on (i.e. highway of tears and what travis mullis did in tx)

I didn't say it was for a missing person. Jeez. You have the internet. Use google if you don't know what something is instead of just making pea-brained assumptions.

oh wait. look who I'm talking to. Nevermind. lol.
youmakemedumm

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

April wrote:
ALL hunters puting hunting cameras in the wood. Apparently you are not a hunter? On this site WE DO NOT TALK UGULY tO EACH OTHER!
<quoted text>
Why did you put a U in the middle of ugly? Freudian slip? You in the middle of ugly..
speakenglish

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

Go ahead throw the nuts. It does not bother me any.
April

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

Please Ignore Trolls...and do not reply to them.
CVT6702 wrote:
I'll leave all you psychic bashers to yourselves and when the case goes cold don't say I didn't predict that and next time that man gets a hankering for a little female companionship maybe he'll go to your home and drag your smart ass out and then you will know what its like to deal with things like this.
And by the way this man is a very mean man and he's filled with hate and vengance.
TonkasMom

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

People Are Crazy 2011 wrote:
I find this photo much more interesting
http://www.myspace.com/leebaugus/photos/31274...
ex boyfriend current boyfriend and brother....hhhmmm
With them putting juvinile under the picture, I wonder if that was during Juvenile Hunt season. But they look older then Juvenile <16.
April

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

I agree!
TonkasMom wrote:
I sure hope that the FBI is looking at this forum and watching the trolls, because they don't want us to talk about, Holly Bobo. Maybe they have something to hide. Anyone agree that we should leave a tip?
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

youmakemedumm wrote:
<quoted text>
There was Billybob Cooter, Jimbob Cooter and Coot Cooter.
Some can't help but to remove all doubt.
MickeyDee

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

April wrote:
that is the barnett guy calling himself "juvinile".
<quoted text>
Oh, OK....LOL!
youmakemedumm

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

April wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured out why you put U in the middle of ugly. You were calling me ugly. You do not even know me. We do not talk to each other that way here.
speakenglish

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

speakenglish wrote:
Go ahead throw the nuts. It does not bother me any.
More Nuts please? I am collecting them for my nut farm.
Cardinal

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

MickeyDee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot of birds; did they not go over their quota? Who is Clint Juvinile?
"juvinile" most likely meant they went on a juvenile hunt. very very common.
hahahahaha

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

what is up with all these boys and their Justin Bieber hair..all the boys mentioned so far have it FUGLY!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

angelynne wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, unless over the last couple of days, Clint has not had a lie detector. No one will really say why in a quotable way, but there is the hint of maybe Clint has a type of illness that will mess with the ability to pass the test. He is a smart normal boy, but some are being told it is either a type of behavior problem (I see in Clint possibly anti social anxiety) or maybe ADD. Both could cause him to have to take meds (that you cant abruptly stop) and if you did, you would have withdrawal or even not be able to give a good reading.
And if that test does not go exactly as it should, during the trial, you bet the defense for the kidnapper will use it to try and cast doubt in his guys case,
Cllint is with his Dad and they were with Dana's brother Leonard last week.
According to a news clip tonight, the lady in Covington whose daughter is missing said they heard from the Bono's that they were helping her get her little girls name out there and their prayers are with them.
And we all have heard Karen asked for Clara Barton, she contacted her, for a reading and she was asked by LE not to do it. Karen wrote her back and said she wouldn't need her services and ms Barton was going to do it free.
hy would the family be living apart at a time like this, and especially if LE is at tehir house to protect them. I wasn't aware that lie detector tests could be thrown off by any illnesses or disorders, thats odd bt e detector tests are not admissable in court anyway. They are only a base for tyhe LE to tell if someone is lying or not and from there if somone is lyin they can push harder to find out why? I heard that Karen asked for the psychics help but then said LE advised not to but later heard it was a friend of the family who actually contacted the psychic. Theres so many rumors who knows what to believe. The fact that the dogs didnt find a trail makes it even more of a wacky case. I hope LE knows what they are doing and Holly comes home safe to her friends and family.

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

speakenglish wrote:
<quoted text>
More Nuts please? I am collecting them for my nut farm.
that had me LOLing
speakenglish

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

It has not been confirmed that the family is seperated has it? I believe that is rumor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

145 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Pete 141,498
Big brother 16 10 min john mayer lookalike 43
heather bailey 2 hr MyNametoo2 117
hot chicks at the bp (Jun '12) 3 hr red 20
Sandra King 4 hr Thankful 11
Shyanna Ma-Kowski & Brooklyn Powers (May '12) 5 hr anonymous 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr jarda 8,594
Dusty 10 hr Bargeman 9
Your opinion on what really happened to Holly Bobo (Nov '12) Tue Henderson 183
Mark Pearcy Tue MyNametoo2 325
•••
•••
•••