Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 223068 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Trixie

United States

#115588 Feb 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. "New" news since August of 2011 - So she and Dana still leave messages on Holly's cell; they must know that LE has it and is keeping it charged.
A phone doesn't have to stay charged to send a voicemail to it.
Trixie

United States

#115589 Feb 18, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet Hubby wished she only wanted to spend it with the dog.
This is about Holly. This poster is staying on topic so why can't you? There is no reason to start up the crazy train just because you don't like what is said or dislike the poster. I think this should be an adult only forum, or at least those who know how to be civil. Idk you so it's not personal but it does raise questions why you are being petty.
Trixie

United States

#115590 Feb 18, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
So has K taken LE off the case, or left them in place, just with you in charge ?
You did not speak K. You were not asked for info
If you had, I would imagine the conversation would have been something like this...
"Okay Sweety, that is great and you sound really excited. If you find out anything real be sure to come running. Actually, could you just call the police the next time you find a "clue" ?
Bye now..."
Are you the poster formerly known as wutizup? If so, why name change? Where is the humor? What has happened here?
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#115591 Feb 18, 2013
Trixie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about Holly. This poster is staying on topic so why can't you? There is no reason to start up the crazy train just because you don't like what is said or dislike the poster. I think this should be an adult only forum, or at least those who know how to be civil. Idk you so it's not personal but it does raise questions why you are being petty.
Adult only? And where did you appear from? Doesn't sound like you have followed this thread very long.
Trixie

United States

#115592 Feb 18, 2013
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't address this to me, but I wanted to make a point. I assume that everyone is hinting at a boyfriend being involved? If the family even suspected DS, would they leave that pink teddy bear on the bed for 22 months? I think not! So do they believe it was a former boyfriend? JMO
Idk you but idk anyone here who thinks family or drew did anything.
Trixie

United States

#115593 Feb 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to ask her the next time you two sit down for tea.
This is just how I see it but it has been nearly two years. People who call her to offer support may be appreciated. If I was a parent who lost a child, I would most likely want people still actively searching for clues any way possible and I would probably be glad people, no matter where they are from, are keeping her name out there. When you have only a thread of hope to hang onto, you hang on with all you have. KB is free to decline any and all unwanted calls. Why not let that be her decision and hers alone? I would also like to say that while posters may or may not get along on here, ask yourself before you post: if Holly came home today would you regret your words. It's ok to agree, disagree, or agree to disagree but if there is a problem with a poster, why not just address it civilly or not at all? Time is time. If we are going to spend time here, why waste it on being negative?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#115594 Feb 18, 2013
Fact: Karen said that she spoke to Drew that morning and that Drew was hunting on her mother's land.

Fact: she never said that it must be Blake Barnett.
Trixie

United States

#115595 Feb 18, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>t
Watch it, with her data base, child support could be next. You know she really is an old bag or that is the gossip from someone else that claims to have use of a data base that can't be talked about.
Humor is good, sarcasm is great but at the end of the day, I would want the dedicated posters of this forum to give up their time to help if I ever had a child or relative or friend missing. There are some who contribute nothing but nasty comments or spend their time belittling others. Granted even the most patient would lose it around here because we are all human. Calling people names is just tacky. Good night.

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#115596 Feb 18, 2013
Trixie wrote:
<quoted text>
A phone doesn't have to stay charged to send a voicemail to it.
I keep forgetting...that's right. But you'd think that they would have at least shown the Bobo's her phone and discussed it with them, even if they could identify it as being hers. Did they let them see the other items that had belonged to Holly?
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#115597 Feb 18, 2013
Trixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Humor is good, sarcasm is great but at the end of the day, I would want the dedicated posters of this forum to give up their time to help if I ever had a child or relative or friend missing. There are some who contribute nothing but nasty comments or spend their time belittling others. Granted even the most patient would lose it around here because we are all human. Calling people names is just tacky. Good night.
It's obvious you haven't been around here very long at all.

Location hidden

#115598 Feb 18, 2013
Trixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Since ib is "local" it makes me wonder if he/she is one of those "sources" that iiwii/fed was getting his information from? It would sure explain the attitude.

Location hidden

#115599 Feb 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep forgetting...that's right. But you'd think that they would have at least shown the Bobo's her phone and discussed it with them, even if they could identify it as being hers. Did they let them see the other items that had belonged to Holly?
Your not addressing me but that is a good question. I do not know the answer to that but I would think they would have had them identify the lunch purse. The cell phone wouldnt be necessary because they could get that information from the phone.

Zup

Since: Dec 12

Salem, OR

#115600 Feb 18, 2013
Trixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the poster formerly known as wutizup? If so, why name change? Where is the humor? What has happened here?
Those questions have all been answered...

Zup

Since: Dec 12

Salem, OR

#115601 Feb 18, 2013
kiab wrote:
Fact: Karen said snipped
Maybe not, but my friend says she has a very reliable source that said she {the source}heard her {the mom} yell that name {BB} in the schools library !

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#115602 Feb 18, 2013
Well, we've had NancyDrew, and now Trixie (Belden?) appear on the case.

I'm just waiting for the Hardy Boys, Hercule Poirot, Miss Marple, Charlie Chan, Nick & Nora Charles, Inspector Jacques Clouseau, and let's not forget Scooby Doo and the Gang, to make their brief appearances and then maybe, just maybe...someone will solve the damn mystery of what really happened to poor Holly.

In the meantime, this thread is becoming more unbearable and unbelievable every day. None of us really know what happened to her, and to pretend you do is just pathetic.

God bless Holly and God bless her family, because if this thread is any clue at all...they need all the help they can get.
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#115603 Feb 18, 2013
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>Since ib is "local" it makes me wonder if he/she is one of those "sources" that iiwii/fed was getting his information from? It would sure explain the attitude.
I must assume you still haven't caught on that Trixie doesn't know one poster from another after 22 months of this. Oh, maybe you can get LW to check to see who Trixie has been posting as here before. You know through that great data base of hers. By the way, I don't provide anyone here with any of the gossip that has flowed my way. Just not my style since little to none was ever accepted as having any truth to it. Consider me different than most that come here. I'm not into hurting or destroying more lives in this community.
I heard

Shelbyville, TN

#115604 Feb 18, 2013
kiab wrote:
Fact: Karen said that she spoke to Drew that morning and that Drew was hunting on her mother's land.
Not trying to be difficult here, But haven't we pretty well established that Drew could have been talking on his phone from the back yard? He could have said he was anywhere. You didn't really answer the question. Does she trust that he was where he said he was? JMO
Confused-ious

Shelbyville, TN

#115605 Feb 18, 2013
Syn-chronicity wrote:
Well, we've had NancyDrew, and now Trixie (Belden?) appear on the case.
I'm just waiting for the Hardy Boys, Hercule Poirot, Miss Marple, Charlie Chan, Nick & Nora Charles, Inspector Jacques Clouseau, and let's not forget Scooby Doo and the Gang, to make their brief appearances and then maybe, just maybe...someone will solve the damn mystery of what really happened to poor Holly.
In the meantime, this thread is becoming more unbearable and unbelievable every day. None of us really know what happened to her, and to pretend you do is just pathetic.
God bless Holly and God bless her family, because if this thread is any clue at all...they need all the help they can get.
Confused-ious say, if thread unbearable and unbelievable, what you doing here, foolish one?

Location hidden

#115606 Feb 18, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not, but my friend says she has a very reliable source that said she {the source}heard her {the mom} yell that name {BB} in the schools library !
Well I am sure she thought her source was reliable. However, after speaking to KB I have found out that there is a certain person that was once close to the family that is telling out and out lies for whatever their own "motives" are. I think that you and your multiple personalities might want to go back to whomever your source was and do some digging as to why you were told what you were told. Just sayin'
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#115607 Feb 18, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that was why LW was so angry earlier. She not only lost her reliable personal contact that was no more that a stranger to her but she also lost her hopes of BB being involved. Gee, no wonder she is ready to let her PC theory go by the wayside. Guess you better give her some attention before depression sets in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dress Code and Phone Policy 1 hr Ya know 3
Debra kelley 3 hr Nacho Coon 7
Big brother 17 20 hr Lies Within 19
hoss elkins Thu rapperdaddy20 1
Luke Ward Jun 30 Imjw 1
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Jun 30 SO SAD 2,486
Spacey Tracey (Oct '14) Jun 30 lookanwatch 5
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE