Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 220245 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#113947 Jan 14, 2013
Second that emotion

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#113948 Jan 14, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Example of BBís fowl thumb his nose at it antics. I saw this a while ago and just never really paid attention to it, not noticing what it was in reference to. Note the 300 cookie reward and the Mess up a Toilet which actually originally read Miss up a Toilet. You can see where the I was dotted and written over with an e.
Note that people are actually laughing and commenting I think I know who it was.
Who does this?
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u667/Topi ...
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask ďwho does thisĒ? Do you truly not realize how you appear to everyone else here. You are being laughed at for the most part, not being taken serious at all because of your crap like this, along with your many other antics played out on this thread. Itís obvious you have been stalking several individuals in DC among all you other activities. Stalking is against the law anywhere in this nation or have you not heard. You got an issue with someone, take it to your police. Your little attacks with gossip of this nature isnít making it any longer for you. How low and ugly can you go? Guess we shall watch and see.
It isn't gossip it's on his facebook page and it is about Holly not me!
Citizen with healthcare

Columbia, TN

#113949 Jan 14, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know myself, but I haven't completely given up the idea that a drug operation of some magnitude was not involved. If Holly however agreed to leave with the perp, then it must have been after she let out that scream, if indeed it came from her.
Maybe a scream came out if the Perp said he was going to do harm to Clint....and she screamed against the threat.....

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#113950 Jan 14, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the heck would a 25 year old be grounded?
That's just weird.

It also seems as if these " underage" girls know the difference between right and wrong.
Maybe their parents should teach them to keep their legs closed. These girls arent innocent little angels.
SAD, I agree, they know the guys age and don't care. Where are these girls parents?
Its these 15 yr. old girls Parents responsibility to know who these girls are dating/and spending the night with?

Also, if a 25 yr. old was living/sleeping under my roof...I would never allow a 15 yr. old girl to spend the night with my son..jmo
Citizen that dontcare

Syracuse, NY

#113951 Jan 14, 2013
Citizen with healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a scream came out if the Perp said he was going to do harm to Clint....and she screamed against the threat.....
you come up with some stupid Azz shit. btw what kind of health care problem do you have other than mental?
Citizen with healthcare

Columbia, TN

#113953 Jan 14, 2013
Citizen that dontcare wrote:
<quoted text>you come up with some stupid Azz shit. btw what kind of health care problem do you have other than mental?
Whats the matter.....getting too close to the truth? BTW, who are you...Clint groupie perhaps? Perp? Associate Perp? Drug dealer? Pick one LOL!!
Mytake onharryhole

Syracuse, NY

#113954 Jan 14, 2013
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
Second that emotion
and may I ax just where u been?
Mytake onharryhole

Syracuse, NY

#113955 Jan 14, 2013
LW stop making it all about you !!
Mytake onharryhole

Syracuse, NY

#113956 Jan 14, 2013
ditcher wrote:
I think if your not here to talk about holly then wasting everbodys time.
If don't like it don't read it's that damn simple!!!

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#113957 Jan 14, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
SAD, I agree, they know the guys age and don't care. Where are these girls parents?
Its these 15 yr. old girls Parents responsibility to know who these girls are dating/and spending the night with?
Also, if a 25 yr. old was living/sleeping under my roof...I would never allow a 15 yr. old girl to spend the night with my son..jmo
Exactly!
Mytake onharryhole

Syracuse, NY

#113958 Jan 14, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
We are masters of our unspoken words, but slaves to the ones we utter. Winston Churchill.
And what does slaves smoking cigarettes in a church on a hill have to do with this case?
Mytake onharryhole

Syracuse, NY

#113959 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Whats the matter.....getting too close to the truth? BTW, who are you...Clint groupie perhaps? Perp? Associate Perp? Drug dealer? Pick one LOL!!
You couldn't get close to your Azz with that damn bed diaper you have to wear you old f***. now go drink your ensure and lay the hell down before you have a heart attack.LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#113960 Jan 14, 2013
I hate to bust you on your games (again), ms. insane one, but the whole time you've been posting, I've been IM'ing with LW so I know for a FACT you're just playing your same old mental crap trying to make it look like her. Nice try, but there's no way she was IMing nonstop with me AND posting. Am I blindly defending LW? Nope, just stating a fact - hey, I'd even do it for you if you were being accused of something you didn't do. You're an asshat and You're just not going to stop your crap until you're legally forced to - maybe not even then. I would say seek help, but you've done that several times and it didn't work.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#113961 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope, it's HC aka J4H aka Isabella, aka ponderings, aka Itís believable, aka sad, aka ND screwed Too, aka Whose your Daddy aka all the Candy Bar names aka aka aka
sad

Rancho Cordova, CA

#113962 Jan 14, 2013
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>That was a horrible thing to say about underage girls. Shame on you. You don't everybody's situation and that was an across the board comment.
I guess if they're old enough to have sex, then they are old enough to suffer the consequences including criticism. Maybe people should be honest instead of sugar coating things. When these so called " underage girls" get pregnant who pays for the baby? THE TAXPAYER.. I could care less about their feelings, they don't care about my pocket book.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#113963 Jan 14, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if they're old enough to have sex, then they are old enough to suffer the consequences including criticism. Maybe people should be honest instead of sugar coating things. When these so called " underage girls" get pregnant who pays for the baby? THE TAXPAYER.. I could care less about their feelings, they don't care about my pocket book.
Well I honestly believe that not every teenage girl is "spreading their legs" as you put it. Lots of promiscuous girls have been sexually abused, raped, or molested as children and they are acting out because they are depressed. I do agree that parents should be keeping up with their children and educating them. I also don't believe that every teenager that gets pregnant goes on welfare. I guess it all comes down to money for you. I guess I am a little more sympathetic than you.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#113964 Jan 14, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's HC aka J4H aka Isabella, aka ponderings, aka Itís believable, aka sad, aka ND screwed Too, aka Whose your Daddy aka all the Candy Bar names aka aka aka
Yup, the mental one. Her game is played all over all kinds of forums all over the internet-it's not original or new and in the end, it's going to bite her in the ass. It's all fun and games till the proof is out. I knew she'd hang herself given enough rope :) IMO.
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#113965 Jan 14, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Not speaking for anyone else on your above list of posters except for myself. I do not post under any other name. Just wanted it on record that you were warned of that fact. But please do understand, for me personally, I don't care who you call me, but some may not feel likewise, just saying. I would think the murky water you stand in daily here has gotten much too murky for any more thrash of yours to land. So, how many libel suits are you looking at now under your real name?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#113966 Jan 14, 2013
It was on the cw30 memphis news that a cordova tn man is offering a $100000 to the person that took holly to turn himself in.

Since: Oct 11

Kingston Springs, TN

#113967 Jan 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dusty Rhodes 2 hr Yep 34
Kim Inman 17 hr Cornfused 8
What exactly is a troll? 19 hr dkf 5
Corner Grill 20 hr Bandit2 13
News Man connected to Holly Bobo case dead in appare... 22 hr cheesing 2
Charles Allen Tue Zack 5
Job Mon Nelly 3
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE