Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 233493 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#113957 Jan 14, 2013
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
SAD, I agree, they know the guys age and don't care. Where are these girls parents?
Its these 15 yr. old girls Parents responsibility to know who these girls are dating/and spending the night with?
Also, if a 25 yr. old was living/sleeping under my roof...I would never allow a 15 yr. old girl to spend the night with my son..jmo
Exactly!
Mytake onharryhole

Syracuse, NY

#113958 Jan 14, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
We are masters of our unspoken words, but slaves to the ones we utter. Winston Churchill.
And what does slaves smoking cigarettes in a church on a hill have to do with this case?
Mytake onharryhole

Syracuse, NY

#113959 Jan 14, 2013
Citizen with healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter.....getting too close to the truth? BTW, who are you...Clint groupie perhaps? Perp? Associate Perp? Drug dealer? Pick one LOL!!
You couldn't get close to your Azz with that damn bed diaper you have to wear you old f***. now go drink your ensure and lay the hell down before you have a heart attack.LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#113960 Jan 14, 2013
I hate to bust you on your games (again), ms. insane one, but the whole time you've been posting, I've been IM'ing with LW so I know for a FACT you're just playing your same old mental crap trying to make it look like her. Nice try, but there's no way she was IMing nonstop with me AND posting. Am I blindly defending LW? Nope, just stating a fact - hey, I'd even do it for you if you were being accused of something you didn't do. You're an asshat and You're just not going to stop your crap until you're legally forced to - maybe not even then. I would say seek help, but you've done that several times and it didn't work.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#113961 Jan 14, 2013
Citizen with healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter.....getting too close to the truth? BTW, who are you...Clint groupie perhaps? Perp? Associate Perp? Drug dealer? Pick one LOL!!
Nope, it's HC aka J4H aka Isabella, aka ponderings, aka Itís believable, aka sad, aka ND screwed Too, aka Whose your Daddy aka all the Candy Bar names aka aka aka
sad

Rancho Cordova, CA

#113962 Jan 14, 2013
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>That was a horrible thing to say about underage girls. Shame on you. You don't everybody's situation and that was an across the board comment.
I guess if they're old enough to have sex, then they are old enough to suffer the consequences including criticism. Maybe people should be honest instead of sugar coating things. When these so called " underage girls" get pregnant who pays for the baby? THE TAXPAYER.. I could care less about their feelings, they don't care about my pocket book.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#113963 Jan 14, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if they're old enough to have sex, then they are old enough to suffer the consequences including criticism. Maybe people should be honest instead of sugar coating things. When these so called " underage girls" get pregnant who pays for the baby? THE TAXPAYER.. I could care less about their feelings, they don't care about my pocket book.
Well I honestly believe that not every teenage girl is "spreading their legs" as you put it. Lots of promiscuous girls have been sexually abused, raped, or molested as children and they are acting out because they are depressed. I do agree that parents should be keeping up with their children and educating them. I also don't believe that every teenager that gets pregnant goes on welfare. I guess it all comes down to money for you. I guess I am a little more sympathetic than you.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#113964 Jan 14, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's HC aka J4H aka Isabella, aka ponderings, aka Itís believable, aka sad, aka ND screwed Too, aka Whose your Daddy aka all the Candy Bar names aka aka aka
Yup, the mental one. Her game is played all over all kinds of forums all over the internet-it's not original or new and in the end, it's going to bite her in the ass. It's all fun and games till the proof is out. I knew she'd hang herself given enough rope :) IMO.
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#113965 Jan 14, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Not speaking for anyone else on your above list of posters except for myself. I do not post under any other name. Just wanted it on record that you were warned of that fact. But please do understand, for me personally, I don't care who you call me, but some may not feel likewise, just saying. I would think the murky water you stand in daily here has gotten much too murky for any more thrash of yours to land. So, how many libel suits are you looking at now under your real name?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#113966 Jan 14, 2013
It was on the cw30 memphis news that a cordova tn man is offering a $100000 to the person that took holly to turn himself in.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#113967 Jan 14, 2013

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#113968 Jan 14, 2013
Link above is about the guy offering the $100,000 reward to Holly's abductor.

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#113969 Jan 14, 2013
Plick wrote:
Link above is about the guy offering the $100,000 reward to Holly's abductor.
How about offering the reward to someone who knows who took her, and can lead the cops to the perp so they can make an arrest? Can't you just see the guy now who was her abductor, reading this offer?

"Uh, duh! Now I can make $100,000 easy! Guess I will just have to walk up to the police station and turn myself in - yep! That's what I'm a gonna do! I might have to serve some jail time but heck, I can turn the money over to my honey and she will save it for me for when I get out, and we can buy ourselves a double wide!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#113970 Jan 14, 2013
Just checking in. Highly prayers will continue for the family. May God have mercy on the one who did this, because the punishment isn't going to be funny my friend.

May peace come to Holly and Karen Swift. May their families have that one true thing here soon. That is justice. Or maybe Holly will come home, and the murderer of Karen Swift be arrested.

PEACE FOR BOTH!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#113971 Jan 14, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Not speaking for anyone else on your above list of posters except for myself. I do not post under any other name. Just wanted it on record that you were warned of that fact. But please do understand, for me personally, I don't care who you call me, but some may not feel likewise, just saying. I would think the murky water you stand in daily here has gotten much too murky for any more thrash of yours to land. So, how many libel suits are you looking at now under your real name?

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#113972 Jan 15, 2013
LIBEL:

1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an UNTRUTH about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.

Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation.

It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can PROVE the statement about him/her was a LIE....
sosad

United States

#113973 Jan 15, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if they're stupid enough to have sex with underage girls which is breaking the law then they should suffer the consequences along with criticism.
Thinking

Duluth, GA

#113974 Jan 15, 2013
I have been reading about this case on different forums and news links since this happened and one thing I always thought about was that the people working the case have said over and over that they have no reason to think she is dead and at one time they were saying they thought she never left the county or area. I don't know how they came to that conclusion but if this is the way things truly are, I would imagine there would be some very telling things to look for.

If a single man did this, he would have to buy feminine products for her regularly. I wonder if anyone, maybe a cashier or local, ever saw a man they know buy a large amount in bulk or in repeated effort. Has a postman or woman delivered large amounts of packages from online purchases that suddenly started right before or right after her disappearance? Did anyone in the areas start to act differently, being seen less, suddenly not allowing anyone to visit, not answering the door, maybe taking more pride in their appearance yet not being seen with anyone new? Possibly talking about a new love without no introductions, perhaps saying they had a new girlfriend in another state to explain their absence or change in behavior.... Most people who do these things simply must gloat because they pulled something off or want to share their happiness. Abducting and maintaining a long term kidnapping is not its own reward because the new wears off and to feel the same rush and reward, they must offend again or keep the subject alive by pushing the boundaries without being caught.

I don't think she was taken and kept somewhere but if this is something the officials still think is possible I wonder if anyone can think of someone who may fit this type of changing behavior.

If someone local took her life, God forbid, some of the same traits would be present such as a seemingly overwhelming sense of knowledge about the case. An elevated curiosity with no real ties to her but portraying themselves as having a strong connection that feels unreasonable might be noticed.

Just some things to think on.
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#113975 Jan 15, 2013
sosad wrote:
<quoted text> I guess if they're stupid enough to have sex with underage girls which is breaking the law then they should suffer the consequences along with criticism.
Just to prove what takes place on this thread, all this conversation generated from one male adult alleged to have been dating someone underage female at some unknown period of time. Did this take place at a church social, a wild party, or where, when, exactly what occurred on any one date, who all witnessed it occurring? Although I would never recommend such to ever occur, there is no law against such a thing happening to my knowledge. It is the implied on this thread that seemingly is always trashy, someone keeping what is called their brain in the gutter. There is not a person on this thread that can truthful say this ever occurred, meaning the underaged dating. The same most definitely goes if there was or was not (sex) between the two parties. Afterall,it does appear to be the sex thing that has the bowel in an uproar at this hen party, RIGHT? Wander if they also sold tickets to the observers. Who were the one or how many observers that has this knowledge or gossip? So is it only gossip that someone started? Sure wouldn't be the first gossip, now would it.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#113976 Jan 15, 2013
kiab wrote:
posted on this forum by deesnutz_n_dc on Nov 17 2012
JMO ...
I still feel that Holly is no longer alive. You can't bank on my feelings though. I had LSU over Alabama.
I can line up with the fabrication, only up to a point, however. To me the strongest indicator was Whitney Duncan's comment, "It wasn't supposed to go this far.", then retracted clumsily, "I meant maybe they didn't mean for it to go this far,". paraphrased.
If meth is involved it's her witnessing something or enamored with someone involved in the meth - maybe ZA. I don't challenge the text to the niece regarding hooking up with ZA. If so, lots of stuff she could have been exposed to.
How did we get evidence the girl in the youtube video (LB's ass kicking) wasn't Holly? W17 - you say it has been determined? Do we know who it is, and do we know by what method that was thrown out?
The zealous obsessive religiosity of Corinth Baptist I think figures into this, and that may be as punitive force - excommunication and banishment threat, Svengali influence, corruption links between pastor and LE, something. I do feel it somehow weighed in this whole thing.
I don't buy Dana's involvement at all, just based on post-event presentation. Agreed, that would have prob been who CB reached out to if he did to anyone in family, but if CB was in trouble, looks like he would reach to Chad Marshall or one of the Scotts before he did his parents.
They said Scott grandparent land (turkey hunting) was in Scotts Hill, which is about 20 minutes by highway to Bobo's residence, but only about 15 minutes by backroad diagonally (through Middleburg).
Hey Kiab, Sorry I don't remember saying that about that pic. I was told it was and it wasn't, if I said that I misunderstood or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Josh's (Sep '15) 4 hr Worms r us 21
Amanda candler 6 hr Pooroljerme 18
Shanna Duke Inman Wed Guest 9
Doyle, Niece, and the Parrotts on WBBJ Wed Horrible 5
Lindsey Pratt Wed Ummmm 4
Lindsay lord Apr 26 dontcare 2
News Holly Bobo suspect trials not expected until 2017 Apr 25 Beetlejuice 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages