Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 247727 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#113343 Jan 8, 2013
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>Your more stupid than I thought. I said my responses last night were for you. My response about accusing the Bobo's was for Welfare State. That's why I responded to her. One more time just in case you can't comprehend. Last night I responded to my own posts when I meant to respond to you. However, Welfare State is accusing the Bobo's. Got it?
AAHHH Come ON now! You're going to make Cyber-Sybil go into a head spin. We all know she can't keep her poser-nalities straight as it is and can you imagine what she will morph into after the head spin action!Yuck!
Aphrodite J

Tucker, GA

#113344 Jan 8, 2013
SHOCK sorry but that is funny he was in shock because he thought HB was walking away with drew your going to have to do better than that. Lmao

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#113345 Jan 8, 2013
Aphrodite J wrote:
SHOCK sorry but that is funny he was in shock because he thought HB was walking away with drew your going to have to do better than that. Lmao
Yes - but that wasn't a original thought- one poster on here wrote (last week) that perhaps CB DIDN'T go after the perp because he assumed it was Drew walking away with Holly -then in the same sentence the writer continued on and said that most likely CB was very afraid? Can't have it both ways!

Or, maybe seeing her with Drew (who also is a close friend of CB) made him go into shock, per the newest theory!
Aphrodite J

United States

#113346 Jan 8, 2013
He never went in the woods after the perp he stayed on the back deck with a gun in his hand and on the phone with 911 until he heard the sound of LE coming up the road while the neighbor KW was standing their. And how do I know this arrived on the scene that AM and heard it all first hand before they had time to change any story's. although they have changed several times to date but as some have stated LE could be coaching them. the truth never changes

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#113347 Jan 8, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now Welfarestate stands along and no longer id as me and I am not Welfarestate, at least in this incident. Funny, paranoid, posters that need to return to their hole. Maybe soon a new hole can be located and secured for all's benefit.
"I am not Welfarestate, at least in this incident"... see how kiab might interpret that as you and I being the same poster? Maybe you need to explain what you meant.
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#113348 Jan 8, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us ARE looking at all sides of the situation. I was just amazed at yet another excuse added to the list for CB. Congratulations to you for coming up with yet another one on this forum!
Let's see now;
He was "in shock", etc.(update as of today)
He didn't hear screams because he had earplugs on because he was listening to music or he was still asleep.
He was confused when he first woke up - takes awhile to get one's thoughts together.
LE was/is telling him what to say and not to say.
He got confused with all the stories they told him to tell the media, so that is why his "eye witness" reports seemed so rambling and conflicting.
He actually tried to go after the perp - may have even got injured in the fight. LE also has told him to keep quiet about that too, in order to protect Holly and to "help" the investigation.
And, more excuses have been mentioned on here....
Anyone else thinking of another one? Let us know so we can add it to the list.
CB may certainly be innocent. But, I doubt very much the above statements are the reason why he is, IF he is. Here's a thought, since imaginations are going at full speed - maybe he was sluggish in his response that morning because he had a booze or drug hangover? Just a thought.
Think you did a good job covering the drama of theorizing with a tally sheet. But the problem is, the tally keeper of "what ifs" has, of lately, chosen to drop her duties somewhat.
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#113349 Jan 8, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not Welfarestate, at least in this incident"... see how kiab might interpret that as you and I being the same poster? Maybe you need to explain what you meant.
I believe that is Kiab's saga as to "who is who". It's not my paranoid at work or my problem. I gladly will own my words when my name is posted beside them. Can't help Kiab's confusion.

Bradley, IL

#113350 Jan 8, 2013
Aphrodite J wrote:
He never went in the woods after the perp he stayed on the back deck with a gun in his hand and on the phone with 911 until he heard the sound of LE coming up the road while the neighbor KW was standing their. And how do I know this arrived on the scene that AM and heard it all first hand before they had time to change any story's. although they have changed several times to date but as some have stated LE could be coaching them. the truth never changes
Who is "KW"?

Bradley, IL

#113351 Jan 8, 2013
Never mind my last post - I have figured out who KW is.

Toronto Canada

#113352 Jan 8, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that is Kiab's saga as to "who is who". It's not my paranoid at work or my problem. I gladly will own my words when my name is posted beside them. Can't help Kiab's confusion.
Sure we get it, you want to continue to be mistaken for me...well, who doesn't, you're only human.
Its believable

Sparta, TN

#113353 Jan 8, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we get it, you want to continue to be mistaken for me...well, who doesn't, you're only human.
ok..........

Toronto Canada

#113354 Jan 8, 2013
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was funny wasn't it? The responses were supposed to be for its believable. Guess I should have watched where I was typing huh? But at least I am not accusing the family of a missing girl of being responsible for her abduction based on a timeline that has never been nailed down.
Whatever happened to Holly was at the hands of her family. Whatever THAT was, is anybody's guess. Abduction seems the least likely scenario.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#113355 Jan 8, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us ARE looking at all sides of the situation. I was just amazed at yet another excuse added to the list for CB. Congratulations to you for coming up with yet another one on this forum!
Let's see now;
He was "in shock", etc.(update as of today)
He didn't hear screams because he had earplugs on because he was listening to music or he was still asleep.
He was confused when he first woke up - takes awhile to get one's thoughts together.
LE was/is telling him what to say and not to say.
He got confused with all the stories they told him to tell the media, so that is why his "eye witness" reports seemed so rambling and conflicting.
He actually tried to go after the perp - may have even got injured in the fight. LE also has told him to keep quiet about that too, in order to protect Holly and to "help" the investigation.
And, more excuses have been mentioned on here....
Anyone else thinking of another one? Let us know so we can add it to the list.
CB may certainly be innocent. But, I doubt very much the above statements are the reason why he is, IF he is. Here's a thought, since imaginations are going at full speed - maybe he was sluggish in his response that morning because he had a booze or drug hangover? Just a thought.
You're not funny, you are however intentionally hateful, and hurtful. Shock is a very real part of a horriffic event, but you choose to ignore a valid possibility, and post about booze,and drugs,why? Because you are a complete ass, that's why. For a cheap laugh you choose to inflict more pain, that is the actions of a mean, ugly human being.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#113356 Jan 8, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to Holly was at the hands of her family. Whatever THAT was, is anybody's guess. Abduction seems the least likely scenario.
Tell it to the ppl who have the facts and evidence, and you should start with the Govnor. Oh wait, I bet you know more than him, FBI, or TBI.

Toronto Canada

#113357 Jan 8, 2013
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> You're not funny, you are however intentionally hateful, and hurtful. Shock is a very real part of a horriffic event, but you choose to ignore a valid possibility, and post about booze,and drugs,why? Because you are a complete ass, that's why. For a cheap laugh you choose to inflict more pain, that is the actions of a mean, ugly human being.
Clint's being impaired is just as possible a scenario as camo-guy then; if you are bying into that fairytale. It all just theory. Nobody is challenging that shock could be a persons reaction to a horriffic event. Even if that person authored the event.

Toronto Canada

#113358 Jan 8, 2013
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it to the ppl who have the facts and evidence, and you should start with the Govnor. Oh wait, I bet you know more than him, FBI, or TBI.
They likely know that seeing they were the ones that ok'd the story to be released to the media where it came to the publics attention in the forum of a newspaper article back in April of 2011, et, voila here we are.(Don't take that bet. They are pretty smart guys.)

Bradley, IL

#113359 Jan 8, 2013
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> You're not funny, you are however intentionally hateful, and hurtful. Shock is a very real part of a horriffic event, but you choose to ignore a valid possibility, and post about booze,and drugs,why? Because you are a complete ass, that's why. For a cheap laugh you choose to inflict more pain, that is the actions of a mean, ugly human being.
FYI- I have just as much of a right to have suspicions about him as much as you have a right to think he is pure. Shock definitely is a real thing, but my point is that there have been way too many theories from the beginning that are "far out" in order to protect him.

Just as much as strange ideas have been suggested in order to not discuss any family involvement, there are others on here from the very beginning who have been bothered by CB's strange behavior. I have a hunch many have moved on in disgust because there are those of you who are too stubborn to look at troubling facts in this case. Those of you who refuse to go that direction and automatically blot out some real possibilities from your brains are quite entertaining, to say the least.

And by the way, there have been several strong hints on here where CB was playing around with recreational drugs and even had been in rehab. True? I don't know. But to not want to even think about that possibility (and other uncomfortable ideas)among some bloggers proves that they are one sided. Why? I don't know. The perp could have been a complete stranger, or the neighbor, a past boyfriend, etc. for all we know. But in some ways there is less evidence on those theories than the one that is more obvious. But not to discuss the possible involvement of a family member just because it doesn't set well shows a closed mind, IMO. And deep down you know (as well as others) that there are some unexplained problems with CB. But instead of admitting it openly, you just lash out at the messengers.

Anytime a family member or close friend was the last to see a victim before a disappearance, and if this person has no alibi, this "witness" remains a POI in the eyes of authorities. This forum was not formed as a place to only feel sorry for the family and ONLY think of possible suspects other than them. I am (along with some others) trying to point out that to automatically close the door on CB because you don't want him to be involved, is not going to dominate this thread. IF REAL facts and news comes out that proves he in reality knows little about what happened to his sister, then, and only then, will I scratch him off of my list. Sorry!

Toronto Canada

#113360 Jan 8, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
AAHHH Come ON now! You're going to make Cyber-Sybil go into a head spin. We all know she can't keep her poser-nalities straight as it is and can you imagine what she will morph into after the head spin action!Yuck!
Zup has been mysteriously absent from the forum for more than 24 hours....what have you done with Zup you fiend?!

Toronto Canada

#113361 Jan 8, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI- I have just as much of a right to have suspicions about him as much as you have a right to think he is pure. Shock definitely is a real thing, but my point is that there have been way too many theories from the beginning that are "far out" in order to protect him.
Just as much as strange ideas have been suggested in order to not discuss any family involvement, there are others on here from the very beginning who have been bothered by CB's strange behavior. I have a hunch many have moved on in disgust because there are those of you who are too stubborn to look at troubling facts in this case. Those of you who refuse to go that direction and automatically blot out some real possibilities from your brains are quite entertaining, to say the least.
And by the way, there have been several strong hints on here where CB was playing around with recreational drugs and even had been in rehab. True? I don't know. But to not want to even think about that possibility (and other uncomfortable ideas)among some bloggers proves that they are one sided. Why? I don't know. The perp could have been a complete stranger, or the neighbor, a past boyfriend, etc. for all we know. But in some ways there is less evidence on those theories than the one that is more obvious. But not to discuss the possible involvement of a family member just because it doesn't set well shows a closed mind, IMO. And deep down you know (as well as others) that there are some unexplained problems with CB. But instead of admitting it openly, you just lash out at the messengers.
Anytime a family member or close friend was the last to see a victim before a disappearance, and if this person has no alibi, this "witness" remains a POI in the eyes of authorities. This forum was not formed as a place to only feel sorry for the family and ONLY think of possible suspects other than them. I am (along with some others) trying to point out that to automatically close the door on CB because you don't want him to be involved, is not going to dominate this thread. IF REAL facts and news comes out that proves he in reality knows little about what happened to his sister, then, and only then, will I scratch him off of my list. Sorry!
You stayed in integrity with your belief, and didn't buy into the conflictual tone presented by the poster you are addressing. You one smart classy dame. Respect.
Henderson

Kernersville, NC

#113362 Jan 8, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to Holly was at the hands of her family.

Whatever THAT was, is anybody's guess.

Abduction seems the least likely scenario.
Welfarestate, From the outside looking in seems the Sheriff tried to give the 'wise' a hint, "Things aren't what they seem"..aren't what?...an abduction...in my opinion is what he was trying to convey..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coaches Corner owned by Dusty Rhodes (Jun '13) 7 hr Toni 83
Sidebar Mon Long time poker 80
John and Angie!!!!!! (May '16) Jan 13 sas 14
jacked up red uck Jan 11 Anon 2
Rhinestone chicken Jan 9 Um hum 4
Riverside video camera thread? Jan 8 Urstupid 45
Crazy Ashley Jan 2 Low 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance