Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
108,841 - 108,860 of 185,781 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best example EVER of showing the difference of how you and I look at this case.
No, I do not talk about this case anywhere besides here.
In the past year and a half I have posted 1,400+ times.
That is almost 80 posts a month. I admit that is too much.
Thus the new name, with a goal of posting a lot less this year.
You joined Topix about the same time as me.
You have 6,000+ posts ! Over 300 a month !
You take time to conduct interviews, corner locals, bug friends, contact LE for regular briefings, give LE your internet tips, talk with people in other states, take notes, as you have pointed out.. do "research," peruse facebook accounts of strangers, maintain your PM library, and your topixfriend tipline.
That is the difference between you and I...
I am here out of curiosity.
To you this is full-on and full-time.
In your mind, you are conducting an investigation.
You actually think you are going to solve the case !
You "hear" those "sources" you invented.
They tell you only what you want to hear.
You repeat what they say.
You do not even know you are lying.
You have become delusional.
As my {part Indian} Granny Half Crazy would say,
"You are nuttier than squirrel poop."
You know that Detective Slow Pitch is also working the case.
{She needs get over herself and make the case the priority. Like a good detective}
She's the next Nancy Drew. Just ask Her.
Are you sharing "inside info" with Slow Pitch through PM's ?
You shouldn't give up valuable info.
Imagine the podium at the "Bobo Case Solved" news conference...
HB {tanned and just out of PC in Hawaii, in a I luv SP t shirt} standing next to Slow Pitch, cameras clicking, video running, crowd cheering. Nancy Grace and Geraldo shouting questions to Slow Pitch as to how she solved the case. Topix posters shoving their way to the front of the cheering crowd, begging Slow Pitch for autographs.
You just standing in the crowd, notebook and recording device under your arms. Confetti falls into your rollers and Big Gulp, and on your robe and cigarette.
There you stand, having done all the work and Slow Pitch is taking all your credit.
AC/DC is there rocking some "Back In Black." Angus Young, doing his skip-jump thing around the podium, nodding his head and pointing at slow pitch.
You watch Slow Pitch, there on the podium, arm around H, YOUR reward money in HER pocket, as she accepts the "National Sleuth of the Year" award from Obama.
The Bobo family rushes the podium embracing Slow Pitch.
SP steps to the mic and says something to the effect of..
"Thank you, thank you all!
First I must thank my little friend LW !
I do so appreciate the small, well intentioned effort she gave in helping me solve this case !
She is great worker, and a super busy bee !
I need to thank all the good Topix posters, I appreciate your thoughts and contributions !
As to the imbecile, simple minded, cowardly, Butt-wipe, big jerk, non-human, Canadian buzzard, black-souled posters, it will be a glorious day when you all burn in Hell !
I should also thank the perp I tracked down !
Without his crime I could not be here today !
Last, a comment for this AC/DC band ! Thank you so much for being here ! One only hopes your interesting music will catch on someday! Don't be afraid to keep trying !
Thank you all again !"
Crowd cheers, balloons fly into the air,
AC/DC plays "We Salute You"
Secret Service gets Slow Pitch to the helicopter.
Obama waves down a cab.
Lies, SP pretends to trust you because she is working a con.
Do not let her steal your thunder.
AC/DC plays "Thunderstruck"
I suggest you work only with your imaginary sources.
Trust no others.
Put foil on the windows.
Zup, There is just so much I have to say and I really want to reply to this post now but I have to go so I will do that tomorrow. Time For me To Fly!

- Out
Its believable

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for sure I've had this name since the forum started. I thought you meant ND2 was saying I might be you when she said I acted like something I wasn't. Wonder what it is that I'm not but act like I am then? Is it a junkie or a lowlife maybe? She's called me that more than once.
Bank on whatever she is thinking, it will be tied to drugs. Must have had a bomber of a life dealing with drugs.
Blue Location

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Bobo Fett wrote:
Excuse the grammar ^. I despise my iPhone. Anyway one report claims there was also a pink cloth or material nearby, but it is 415 miles from the bobo area, so it's probably unrelated to this forum. But you never know.....?
I bet it's her! She probably walked that far in 20 months with that head trauma after she escaped from cabin 16 that JA/SA gave her. She probably gave out from exhaustion. Oh and I bet they find out that's either SA or JA wallet she had with her. Case solved!
Blue Location

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, like claws on a chalkboardÖ You do know that the words alone and along are two different words right? Are you aware that the word idea does not contain an L and when you add an L to a word it usually changes not only the tense of the word but also the meaning of the word? An idea is a thought, ideal is a positive description. A typo or misspelled word here and there is fine but you do this constantly! Itís like playing charades with the blind! GET an EDUCATION! Wisdom isnít just for teeth you know!
You know this reminds me of someone who talks just like this. That's ole sheriff Roy Reverend Flavel.
Its believable

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, like claws on a chalkboardÖ You do know that the words alone and along are two different words right? Are you aware that the word idea does not contain an L and when you add an L to a word it usually changes not only the tense of the word but also the meaning of the word? An idea is a thought, ideal is a positive description. A typo or misspelled word here and there is fine but you do this constantly! Itís like playing charades with the blind! GET an EDUCATION! Wisdom isnít just for teeth you know!
My I knew you were needed around her for something useful. And everyone that reads my post also thanks you likewise. Now take your little chalkboard and run find the ole battle ax, you know that new topix friend of yours, the one you get to pm with. Isn't it exciting you, we all, got the old Zup back just like you wished for. I'm going to wish for something next to see if my wish comes true but I ain't telling nobody.

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I GOT IT....

Lets start taking DNA samples from the day we are born..!!
Enter them into the system so that the criminal can be caught the first time he he breaks the law... instead of the opposite, when LE has 2 or 3 DNA matches for rapes or worse, and has to wait for the perp to be arrested to give a DNA sample..

Everything is working back arsewards.....!!!

Just a thought...:)
Katie's law is in effect over some states... where they are taking DNA sooner....:)

It would be a heck of a detourant for criminal minds if they knew they CSU could nab them within hours......!!

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Watching17 wrote:
Love AC/DC my favorite is "Highway To Hell," what's yours?
Sure if you like AC/DC, do you like "Have A Drink On Me?"

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

*CSI

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

The body found has been identified as Amanda Wood.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> Sure if you like AC/DC, do you like "Have A Drink On Me?"
Yeah it's alright, "thunderstruck" is my favorite!

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

and at sixth grade....
Teach these kids about DNA and how the body works and etc.... and remind them that their own DNA is saved in a data base...!
Most kids are playing killing games by the eight grade....
Give them a class about CSI... and "How they will identify you with your crime...!!1
No guts or gore needed...
Just the impression that they will not get away with it....!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gawd, for a person with zero sense of humor, no ability to think logically, void of the ability to post without calling someone some sort of simpleton name, and sporting a complete lack of imagination, you sure are proud of yourself.
Begs the question, what is it about one that is so superior that one cannot get over oneself ?
If you are going to answer for your alter-ego/ cousin/whatever, then be prepared to keep your names straight. Pretty soon, you're going to expose yourself, and that would really be embarrassing for you.

Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
And ole battle ax you would have no ideal what LW might or might now owe anyone on this thread. You appear to be just mouthing off, correct?
I take it you are old and wrinkled? You can just tell what people are sensitive about when they mention it every other breath. Old meth hag? I thought so. That explains the non-sensical posts.
Its believable

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about having to extend this, got interrupted, but my mother away taught us kids to always be honest to other people and then we will be honest with ourselves. She had another one that she used frequently. She use to say "stupid is as stupid does and one thing for sure you can't ever fix stupid. My mother didn't raise any stupid kids either, we saw to that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Watching17 wrote:
The body found has been identified as Amanda Wood.
I think that's a different story. Amanda Wood was wrapped in plastic in a basement--dead since New Years Eve. That may have even been a different year. I found that story when I was Googling, too. The other story references skeletal remains found by a road.
Its believable

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to answer for your alter-ego/ cousin/whatever, then be prepared to keep your names straight. Pretty soon, you're going to expose yourself, and that would really be embarrassing for you.
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
And ole battle ax you would have no ideal what LW might or might now owe anyone on this thread. You appear to be just mouthing off, correct?
I take it you are old and wrinkled? You can just tell what people are sensitive about when they mention it every other breath. Old meth hag? I thought so. That explains the non-sensical posts.
Why are you trying to respond to Zup using a portion of my post as your defense. Most of us comprehend the other poster's entire attitude based on their collective posts to many. I thought you were presenting yourself as the intelligent one amongst us all. Not so intelligent after all maybe. Oh, just call your topix friend, you know, LW, she will offer you up some refresher lessons. Probably won't help though.

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's a different story. Amanda Wood was wrapped in plastic in a basement--dead since New Years Eve. That may have even been a different year. I found that story when I was Googling, too. The other story references skeletal remains found by a road.
Sorry,thanks for correction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry,thanks for correction.
No problem. Wood was apparently killed around New Years Eve in 2004 by a serial killer who took his own life in prison.

This person found yesterday had I.d., but they want to make sure dental records match the i.d. Here's a link to the story. The channel 5 one kept going to mobile, and I could not find the story.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article....

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Unless laws change very rapidly....
These crimes will continue... and many by the same person...
It's time that we start from birth with DNA...
We have a brilliant tool at hand are not using it.!!
Why are we waiting until someone is dead to use it...!! and even then, they get a DNA and match it to another crime... and possibly another...!!
Israel Keyes ran throught the country for 10 years or more... burying killing kits in different states.. 10 years is a long time to be killing people...!!!
I don't know what those gaurds were thinking by even letting him out of their sight for a minute.... He had lots more to tell...!!

Zup

Since: Dec 12

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not answering anything. The first part of my post was a lead up to a question. The second part was the question. Did you miss the question ? Cannot answer the question ?

Is there any wonder why I call you slow ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not answering anything. The first part of my post was a lead up to a question. The second part was the question. Did you miss the question ? Cannot answer the question ?
Is there any wonder why I call you slow ?
You know what? I have no more time to mess with you... And you.... And you.....

You and all your alter-egos have officially made the Naughty List, and I just refuse to give you the satisfaction of taking up one more iota of my time. You are officially non-entities in my book. Enjoy your self-imposed isolation.

My apologies to the rest of the forum members for taking up space debating with a schizophrenic moron.

LW, can you remind us of where we were before the latest derailment--at your leisure, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Pearcy 1 hr MyNametoo2 333
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 hr BOiaF 141,617
Big brother 16 4 hr just butting in 44
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Zeke 8,982
Guy in Jeep 6 hr Maymay 5
Dusty 7 hr Outta know 10
Jennie Baker 8 hr Jennie Baker 1
Sandra King 8 hr Skbc 22
heather bailey 8 hr MyNametoo2 120
Your opinion on what really happened to Holly Bobo (Nov '12) Jul 29 Henderson 183
•••
•••
•••
Parsons Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••