Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 242166 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112906 Jan 4, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are here out of curiosity but it seems like lately you are just here to run your suck about how I spend my time! What difference does it make to you?
I am not conducting an investigation. I come here for the purpose of discussing the case with like minded people interested in the case but have different opinions and ideas to offer. It’s called a forum and that is it’s purpose.
It would be great if during the conversations in this forum we came up with information or an idea that would help find Holly or aid in bringing her home however, I highly doubt that Holly will be found through the ramblings of this forum as there are too many game players, liars and trolls who are only interested in diverting attention. Is that where your so called curiosity lies?
The more realistic example of the difference of how you and I look at this case is that I am willing to reach out to people and look at different avenues as to what may have happened to Holly where as you seem to prefer to spend your time as a Nay sayer and a diverter who seems more interested in my post count, my sources, how I spend my time. I guess you have become my number one fan!
Now, if we add it’s believable and few other freaks it has come to my attention that I have groupies! I never thought that what I said would matter so much but apparently it does! With that note and in every sense of the word Please Fock off and take the rest of the groupies with you!
I got news for you, of course I understand if it catches you off guard, but not anyone takes me anywhere. I would have bet money last night that your con act today would have been much greater than you displayed, lol. What goes, losing the touch.
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112907 Jan 4, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That goes double for you!
What's doubling sis!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#112908 Jan 4, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gawd, for a person with zero sense of humor, no ability to think logically, void of the ability to post without calling someone some sort of simpleton name, and sporting a complete lack of imagination, you sure are proud of yourself.
Begs the question, what is it about one that is so superior that one cannot get over oneself ?
Hence the Answer: when one stops sticking one’s finger up his A$$ while he is typing on this forum one might be able to logically deduce that one’s stupidity precedes itself and therefore lends notion that all other forum members are superior to one! We took a vote and decided you are the one!

Location hidden

#112909 Jan 4, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
I got news for you, of course I understand if it catches you off guard, but not anyone takes me anywhere. I would have bet money last night that your con act today would have been much greater than you displayed, lol. What goes, losing the touch.
This isn’t news to me – I can imagine no one would take you anywhere as I wouldn’t touch you with a ten foot poll!

Watch your grammar Troll! The sentence but not anyone takes me anywhere. Better said = No one takes me anywhere!

F for U abbreviation FU!
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112910 Jan 4, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence the Answer: when one stops sticking one’s finger up his A$$ while he is typing on this forum one might be able to logically deduce that one’s stupidity precedes itself and therefore lends notion that all other forum members are superior to one! We took a vote and decided you are the one!
We who. I didn't get to vote? Is that just more of your lies or what do you call it. Oh, that finger part you are speaking about to Zup. Thought it was you that ran around with your middle finger flying in every direction on this thread. Is that what you been doing with it, up your A$$? Geessss, sis you are getting more nasty as the days go by.
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112911 Jan 4, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn’t news to me – I can imagine no one would take you anywhere as I wouldn’t touch you with a ten foot poll!
Watch your grammar Troll! The sentence but not anyone takes me anywhere. Better said = No one takes me anywhere!
F for U abbreviation FU!
Correction back at you. "Not" is what I stated and what I meant. You really are messed up in the head, aren't you.

Location hidden

#112912 Jan 4, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction back at you. "Not" is what I stated and what I meant. You really are messed up in the head, aren't you.
I'm not wasting any more time on you.
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112913 Jan 4, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wasting any more time on you.
Gee, and how do you expect others to comprehend my post without your valuable intellectual corrections or interpretations often made by you. Could I get booted off without your valuable input? No way, don't think so, I be just fine standing on my own.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#112914 Jan 4, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your steps, you could run into the ole battle ax doing likewise.
Bite your tongue sir, shes too classy for drugs; church basement AA meeting at noon is my best bet. Hey! that's at noon. She better not eat the best donuts before everybody else gets there.
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112915 Jan 4, 2013
Oh, got to show you something LW since there appears to be no other posters around except for you and me. You know your topix friend, Ms. Drew that has this flare of of an intellectual side she wants exposed, as well. And of course neither of you want to distract or feud on this thread. Just wanted to show you just how little can be said to set Ms Drew off, you being very much like her, while both you use this thread for your own personal entertainment, to heck with Holly. Here it goes, now remember I did mean nothing but a small jester before she comes unglued:

Post 112692, page 5441
Citizen with healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what the alleged conversation was about between Holly and her girlfriend that morning. There could be significant clues within that conversation. Until supportive facts and information involving this case are verified and released, the case goes unsolved. All some of you posters need are certain facts, and I think this case could have been solved already.
Post 112697, page 5442
wtf wrote:
Why the hell do you call yourself "citizen with healthcare?" Who gives a $hit!

Post #112702, page 5442
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen, I appreciate your thoughts and contributions to the forum. Don't let the Canadian buzzards get you down!:)
There are countless unanswered questions. There's no one to answer them! I think we are pretty much at the mercy of what has already been presented in print, and we hope for new discoveries and revelations. Some posters here discount private conversations, but I've learned much through the years from "off the record" conversations. It's hard to sift through what is fact and what is rumor, but key players in this case put their pants on the same way we do, and they have conversations, and they occasionally let something out over "a beer" with friends. If you pay good attention, you can occasionally harvest a good tip. JMO
Post 112719, Page5443
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure got a boner for canadians EH? Got your assault rifle yet?
Assault rifles are selling out
By Aaron Smith @CNNMoney December 31, 2012: 5:24 AM ET
Dennis Pratte, owner of My Gun Factory in Falls Church, Va., said the demand for semiautomatic rifles is outstripping supply.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
The feverish demand for military-style rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines is outstripping supply, ahead of legislative efforts to ban them in the wake of mass shootings.
"Our phones are ringing every 10 seconds and people are saying,'Do you have any assault rifles?'" said Dennis Pratte, owner of My Gun Factory in Falls Church, Va., a store that also sells products online. "They've sold out of just about every gun shop nationwide and just about every distributor is out of stock."
Post 112720
NancyDrewToo wrote:
And the p!$$!ng continues! Leave it to a big jerk to bring up the pain around the Connecticut tragedy. Anyone who can make light of that situation simply is not human.
Post 112722
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading comprehension skills are brutal. Where in that post from CNN does it say anything about the conneticut shooting? It says "in the wake of mass shootings". The big jerk that brought up the connecticut issue would be yourself, so you'd best be getting your humanity checked up on right zippy.
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112916 Jan 4, 2013
Point being made with the long post, anyone so sensitive about the tragedy in Conn. as ND appeared to have been, should equally be as sensitive to the tragedy that occurred in DC. TN. regarding Holly, her family, and our community. Not so according to many here. For sure, there is a game being played here every day in which you, LW, and your friend with others, posting statements against multi-members of our community, including Holly's family, alleging they may have made a misstep in some form in real life that has brought down this devastated abduction on all our heads. But yet some thinks it is alright to play the game. Not in some folks opinions regardless if you want they to be trolls of whatever suits you. It is all offensive.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#112917 Jan 4, 2013
That "big jerk" thing still burns.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#112918 Jan 4, 2013
I have been thinking about the moments when Holly allegedly exited the house and was confronted. According to the "official" version of events, which may or may not be true, Clint both heard a conversation going on between Holly and a man, and later, he witnessed them both kneeling on the floor of the garage. These two actions did not seem to be part of a "violent" encounter--the kind that would produce bloodshed. I do seem to remember that the conversation seemed like somewhat of an argument to Clint, but it seemed to be a boyfriend-girlfriend type of dispute, so he says he did not intervene.

On the other hand, there is a neighbor that reported "screams" (plural) which would indicate an on-going fight of some kind, and there was a spilled coke which Holly seems to have walked outside holding. Dropping the can was either precipitated by her surprise at being accosted or was necessary to free up her hand to fight back. If she fought at first, either she or the man was injured--or both were. Perhaps by the time Clint looked out in the garage (I'm still trying to figure out how he saw into that garage), one or the other was bleeding, and the other was looking at or tending to the wound. I suppose it's even possible both could have been bleeding. Even though Dana later revealed that LE said it was Holly's blood, I'm not sure LE would have told Dana if the perp's blood was also found there.

If the male neighbor heard on-going sounds of distress, which prompted the female neighbor to make calls and eventually drive over, one would think that the outside altercation was violent. So why does everything LE wants us to know about the case point to more of a non-violent confrontation? Why did "home invasion" get downgraded to "kidnapping," and why did "dragged" get downgraded to "led away?" Why did "screams" that carry over to the neighbors get downgraded to a "quiet discussion?"

Who is behind the softening of the language and the toning down of the violence which seemed to have occurred? Is the family being forced to tell a kinder, gentler tale for some purpose?

JMO

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#112919 Jan 4, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
I just want to say..
That I've had the greatest two weeks in the last fours years...! Most posters here know what I'm talking about..
I've decided I'm not going to involve myself into all this crap anymore....
I'm in a positive place, and I'd like to stay here...lol..:)
Warm thoughts and hugs for all those looking out for Holly..!!
I'll be back soon I'm sure....:) <3
Totally agree E - just too nuts for me. They will wind up talng to each other which mostly happened yesterday anyway.
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112920 Jan 4, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
That "big jerk" thing still burns.
Just rub a little corn starch on it and consider the source, that being our own personal topix's free intellectual group made available to us daily. I'm seemingly requiring more of that kind of help but don't know why, lol.
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112921 Jan 4, 2013
NancyDrewToo wrote:
(Edit) Why did "home invasion" get downgraded to "kidnapping," and why did "dragged" get downgraded to "led away?" Why did "screams" that carry over to the neighbors get downgraded to a "quiet discussion?"
Who is behind the softening of the language and the toning down of the violence which seemed to have occurred? Is the family being forced to tell a kinder, gentler tale for some purpose?
JMO
And where are you getting your info. I didn't know it was ever downgraded to kidnapping and anyone had a quiet discussion that the neighbor heard. Man, talk about gossip. This is some crazy crap, imo. Please remember to keep the family out of your post while pass your gossip around.

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#112922 Jan 4, 2013
NancyDrewToo wrote:
I have been thinking about the moments when Holly allegedly exited the house and was confronted. According to the "official" version of events, which may or may not be true, Clint both heard a conversation going on between Holly and a man, and later, he witnessed them both kneeling on the floor of the garage. These two actions did not seem to be part of a "violent" encounter--the kind that would produce bloodshed. I do seem to remember that the conversation seemed like somewhat of an argument to Clint, but it seemed to be a boyfriend-girlfriend type of dispute, so he says he did not intervene.
On the other hand, there is a neighbor that reported "screams" (plural) which would indicate an on-going fight of some kind, and there was a spilled coke which Holly seems to have walked outside holding. Dropping the can was either precipitated by her surprise at being accosted or was necessary to free up her hand to fight back. If she fought at first, either she or the man was injured--or both were. Perhaps by the time Clint looked out in the garage (I'm still trying to figure out how he saw into that garage), one or the other was bleeding, and the other was looking at or tending to the wound. I suppose it's even possible both could have been bleeding. Even though Dana later revealed that LE said it was Holly's blood, I'm not sure LE would have told Dana if the perp's blood was also found there.
If the male neighbor heard on-going sounds of distress, which prompted the female neighbor to make calls and eventually drive over, one would think that the outside altercation was violent. So why does everything LE wants us to know about the case point to more of a non-violent confrontation? Why did "home invasion" get downgraded to "kidnapping," and why did "dragged" get downgraded to "led away?" Why did "screams" that carry over to the neighbors get downgraded to a "quiet discussion?"

JMO
Another curiosity - I don't believe LE nor the media mentioned the "kneeling in the garage" much; seems to me that should have been expounded on a little more in interviews because that portion of the story Clint told could be the key to everything. As far as the "downgrading" of events; home invasion to kidnapping may or may not be crucial, but "dragged" to "led away" could be. And those changes were made by Clint himself; in one of the interviews he said that he did NOT say she was dragged. Hmmmm.... OK - if we wanted to believe he is totally innocent, then our theories on this could be...'Well, he actually did say it right the first time but LE wanted him to imply it wasn't as violent as it was so that they can keep Holly safe whoever has her and so it won't hurt the investigation because CB really did see more than they have decided they want him to reveal and..." Okay -let's take a deep breath. That is entirely hogwash, IMO.

Looks to me like he changed "dragged" to "led away" so that the public (and his parents) won't think of him as a coward or being involved. He just remembered his story that he wasn't afraid for Holly because the argument in the garage (first he claimed he didn't know who the two people were) were Holly and Drew. So, when he glanced and saw her walking away with the 'camo guy', he thought it was Drew, although when asked to give a description, it didn't fit her boyfriend at all. Oops - that meant he realized he shouldn't have said 'dragged' because it would infer that he didn't try to stop this character. NO, I don't think that guy (if he indeed existed) threatened Holly or Clint with a gun - this would have been revealed immediately on the news. This story if true would have made CB look better, too,and Lord knows he needs better P.R.__ LOL! LE nor anyone else had time to make up so many diversions so quickly in order to help the investigation. CB changed his story (thought the blood in the garage was turkey blood) for a reason. Forget the "brother in shining armor image" - that is B.S., IMO.
Its believable

Tullahoma, TN

#112923 Jan 4, 2013
So you understand Nancy Drew, there is no sensitivity being shown by you or the others playing your little game for personal entertainment. But the many different twists developing from the posts are actually stirring together even more gossip than before the posts. You got some real intelligent entertainment going. Can you provide us with a Bible verse on that subject? Thinking it could really be used about right now. Go ahead or explain to yourself why not.
Beachgirl17

Sioux City, IA

#112924 Jan 4, 2013
In the weeks leading up to Holly's abduction, I wonder if Holly had a man she didn't know showing up at events that Holly and her friends were at? Holly and her best friend may have shared this information to Karen and Dana and even Clint. Holly may have even been some where with her family, like church and in passing pointed out someone that she felt uncomfortable around. The man may have approached Holly at different times to start a conversation with her and her family may have felt that Holly was over reacting. When Karen received the call that Holly's car was in the yard and no Holly she may have thought back to the conversations she had with Holly and that is why she was so upset. It could also explain why Holly's dad bought her a stun gun.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#112925 Jan 4, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text> (snipped for space)
Another curiosity - I don't believe LE nor the media mentioned the "kneeling in the garage" much; seems to me that should have been expounded on a little more in interviews because that portion of the story Clint told could be the key to everything. As far as the "downgrading" of events; home invasion to kidnapping may or may not be crucial, but "dragged" to "led away" could be......

Looks to me like he changed "dragged" to "led away" so that the public (and his parents) won't think of him as a coward or being involved. He just remembered his story that he wasn't afraid for Holly because the argument in the garage (first he claimed he didn't know who the two people were) were Holly and Drew. So, when he glanced and saw her walking away with the 'camo guy', he thought it was Drew, although when asked to give a description, it didn't fit her boyfriend at all. Oops - that meant he realized he shouldn't have said 'dragged' because it would infer that he didn't try to stop this character. NO, I don't think that guy (if he indeed existed) threatened Holly or Clint with a gun - this would have been revealed immediately on the news. This story if true would have made CB look better, too,and Lord knows he needs better P.R.__ LOL! LE nor anyone else had time to make up so many diversions so quickly in order to help the investigation. CB changed his story (thought the blood in the garage was turkey blood) for a reason. Forget the "brother in shining armor image" - that is B.S., IMO.
Right now, I'd have to say I am neutral (or not comfortable taking a position either way) on the innocence or guilt of family members, and here is why. I believe that we, the public, do not have enough valid information on which to draw an accurate conclusion. There were so few interviews given by the family, and even parts of those seemed as if they were being manipulated by puppetmasters behind the scenes. Even though family members have said and done certain things, I have to assume that they may be following legal advice or doing and saying what LE has asked them to do and say.
So basically, even though they say the words, the words may be scripted, and not an accurate account of what happened. Their hands may be tied.
Then, on the flip side, some people may just not be able to keep their stories straight, because there has been deception.
The thing that has always intrigued me about this forum is that people state absolutes as facts, when they have no way of knowing what is truth--unless they were there! How can anyone say, "I know Clint did it!" How can anyone say with authority, "I know Clint had no part in this!" I know what many BELIEVE to be true, but they have failed to produce irrefutable proof one way or the other. It's fine if people want to state a theory, like you did--prefaced with "IMO." I don't necessarily think it's wise to blame anyone without very strong evidence. I wish that more people would entertain the option that this situation is so unique--not just a common kidnapping--and that there may be good reasons people cannot talk or have had to make statements that were less than 100% true.
I know that, in the end, if we ever see resolution, that many of us who at least gave the family the benefit of the doubt are going to be very angry if we have been duped. Yet, I think that it is better to be duped than to realize at the end that we jumped to the wrong conclusions just because things "looked bad."
On a side note, I believe it was the sheriff who first used the term "dragged" in a news conference.(Correct me if I am wrong.) I just got the sense that Clint gave his version of things, and then that is the word the sheriff used to convey what he thought happened. Maybe that was not what Clint said at all!
JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for someone to cut and buy timber (Dec '13) Mon We havin steak to... 15
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Aug 21 the best 32
Brandon Kelley (Aug '11) Aug 18 Memphis10 58
News Holly Bobo suspect trials not expected until 2017 (Nov '15) Aug 17 ItsAFactJack-- 56
drugs (Nov '08) Aug 15 Wee 23
Jason baine Aug 12 Maybe 1
perryville tn boxing club Aug 11 Sun dont shine 3

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages