Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 226286 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#112820 Jan 3, 2013
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text> You can either start speaking to people here with respect, and be embraced in the conversation, or you can keep spewing your hatred, be ignored, cry a little more, and start over AGAIN under a new alias. I arrived NancyDrewToo, I've stayed NancyDrewToo, and all your filth spewing will only make me more resolute to continue here as NancyDrewToo!
As and example of the kind of posting you expect, here is the first post you ever made to me.
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:
[Agree]

[Brilliant]

[Funny]

It seems that what we have here lately are several "personalities" writing what looks like assignments for some creative writing class. Nothing being said is based in fact or being proved with references to credible sources. The style of writing is very familiar. I was an English major and teacher, so it is my "thing" to be able to identify a writer by his/her style and verbage. In my opinion, you have the same old players back with new pen names trying to spew the same garbage. Unfortunately, you are unable to pull off the attempt at eloquence! You have to be able to do a little more than string some regal-sounding words together; you must also be able to put the correct words in sentences which show logical thought patterns. It's impossible to produce that kind of post when you are completely stoned! Whether you are drinking it, snorting it, or shooting it, the end result is the same. You think you are brilliant. The rest of us just see another fool spouting his worthless chatter and wasting everyone's time.

Thoughts?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#112821 Jan 3, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
Very poetic,
Be sure to share that with Slow Pitch, as she is still stuck at the first grade level in her poetry.
Welcome to 3rd grade !
Zup
Little Puke
Butt Wipe
Oh my goodness, not only is Holly missing, but someone has taken Watizup and hijacked his account! Now we have two mysteries to solve!

Toronto Canada

#112822 Jan 3, 2013
Your choice of verbiage does a nice job of reflecting your jealous and spiteful nature. It needs a grammatical once over.... Teach.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#112823 Jan 3, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>

Ha Ha look familiar? Don't stick your neck out!LOL

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/50537/rar...

Location hidden

#112824 Jan 3, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
As and example of the kind of posting you expect, here is the first post you ever made to me.
Nov 7, 2012
Judged:
[Agree]
[Brilliant]
[Funny]
It seems that what we have here lately are several "personalities" writing what looks like assignments for some creative writing class. Nothing being said is based in fact or being proved with references to credible sources. The style of writing is very familiar. I was an English major and teacher, so it is my "thing" to be able to identify a writer by his/her style and verbage. In my opinion, you have the same old players back with new pen names trying to spew the same garbage. Unfortunately, you are unable to pull off the attempt at eloquence! You have to be able to do a little more than string some regal-sounding words together; you must also be able to put the correct words in sentences which show logical thought patterns. It's impossible to produce that kind of post when you are completely stoned! Whether you are drinking it, snorting it, or shooting it, the end result is the same. You think you are brilliant. The rest of us just see another fool spouting his worthless chatter and wasting everyone's time.
Thoughts?
Exactly. When you can't even participate in the discussion because you are either stoned out of your head or just plain rude all of the time, you are of no help in the discussion. It's called being self-deluded. You think you are something that you are not. As has been pointed out NUMEROUS times, nobody can keep you from posting. But you yourself keep others from taking you seriously.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#112825 Jan 3, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
Your choice of verbiage does a nice job of reflecting your jealous and spiteful nature. It needs a grammatical once over.... Teach.
Your moniker choice indicates your frame of mind. Cerebral deficiencies are not allowed here!

Toronto Canada

#112826 Jan 3, 2013
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. When you can't even participate in the discussion because you are either stoned out of your head or just plain rude all of the time, you are of no help in the discussion. It's called being self-deluded. You think you are something that you are not. As has been pointed out NUMEROUS times, nobody can keep you from posting. But you yourself keep others from taking you seriously.
Wow, this ones going to take some time.

Location hidden

#112827 Jan 3, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
I don't think anyone has any difficulty understanding me, because I'm not a junkie. I don't come here to use perfect English or perform a spell-check on every post. If I want to do that, there's a forum for that, too. There is nothing jealous or spiteful about me. I'm just not prone to sitting on my hands while worthless junkie trolls attack good people. Loyalty is my strong suit, not peace at all costs. Not every poster here jumps in on every attack. That's fine. I'm weary of taking good time off the topic at hand to respond to the likes of you. You can never be reformed or redeemed. You're content to be a low-life troublemaker. Let's make a deal! You stay over on your side of the forum, I'll stay on mine. You quit attacking people, and I'll have nothing to say to you. Try discussing ideas, and stand or fall on your own merits. If you have real helpful ideas about the case, real people (not parrots) will respond.

Toronto Canada

#112828 Jan 3, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Your moniker choice indicates your frame of mind. Cerebral deficiencies are not allowed here!
That's too easy so I won't even bite. I will tell you that my moniker was given to me by one of your fellow countrymen when this forum first started. He claimed that where I was living at the time was the 52 state but so poor everybody got welfare so I became welfarestate. A registered name since the forum started too.

Toronto Canada

#112829 Jan 3, 2013
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone has any difficulty understanding me, because I'm not a junkie. I don't come here to use perfect English or perform a spell-check on every post. If I want to do that, there's a forum for that, too. There is nothing jealous or spiteful about me. I'm just not prone to sitting on my hands while worthless junkie trolls attack good people. Loyalty is my strong suit, not peace at all costs. Not every poster here jumps in on every attack. That's fine. I'm weary of taking good time off the topic at hand to respond to the likes of you. You can never be reformed or redeemed. You're content to be a low-life troublemaker. Let's make a deal! You stay over on your side of the forum, I'll stay on mine. You quit attacking people, and I'll have nothing to say to you. Try discussing ideas, and stand or fall on your own merits. If you have real helpful ideas about the case, real people (not parrots) will respond.
You sad old freak.
Ralphy

Tullahoma, TN

#112830 Jan 3, 2013
You people should quit trying to run off the meth heads and junkies. If we could get more of them on here from DC, maybe we could get closer to getting to the bottom of this!

Zup

Since: Dec 12

Salem, OR

#112831 Jan 3, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I have info. from different avenues. I spoken to and communicated with a lot of people both on and off of this forum. I've talked to locals, I've talked to LE, talked to my friends here in TN, people on this forum and in other states about this case. snipped
This is the best example EVER of showing the difference of how you and I look at this case.

No, I do not talk about this case anywhere besides here.
In the past year and a half I have posted 1,400+ times.
That is almost 80 posts a month. I admit that is too much.
Thus the new name, with a goal of posting a lot less this year.

You joined Topix about the same time as me.

You have 6,000+ posts ! Over 300 a month !
You take time to conduct interviews, corner locals, bug friends, contact LE for regular briefings, give LE your internet tips, talk with people in other states, take notes, as you have pointed out.. do "research," peruse facebook accounts of strangers, maintain your PM library, and your topixfriend tipline.

That is the difference between you and I...

I am here out of curiosity.

To you this is full-on and full-time.
In your mind, you are conducting an investigation.
You actually think you are going to solve the case !
You "hear" those "sources" you invented.
They tell you only what you want to hear.
You repeat what they say.
You do not even know you are lying.
You have become delusional.

As my {part Indian} Granny Half Crazy would say,
"You are nuttier than squirrel poop."

You know that Detective Slow Pitch is also working the case.

{She needs get over herself and make the case the priority. Like a good detective}

She's the next Nancy Drew. Just ask Her.

Are you sharing "inside info" with Slow Pitch through PM's ?

You shouldn't give up valuable info.

Imagine the podium at the "Bobo Case Solved" news conference...

HB {tanned and just out of PC in Hawaii, in a I luv SP t shirt} standing next to Slow Pitch, cameras clicking, video running, crowd cheering. Nancy Grace and Geraldo shouting questions to Slow Pitch as to how she solved the case. Topix posters shoving their way to the front of the cheering crowd, begging Slow Pitch for autographs.

You just standing in the crowd, notebook and recording device under your arms. Confetti falls into your rollers and Big Gulp, and on your robe and cigarette.

There you stand, having done all the work and Slow Pitch is taking all your credit.

AC/DC is there rocking some "Back In Black." Angus Young, doing his skip-jump thing around the podium, nodding his head and pointing at slow pitch.

You watch Slow Pitch, there on the podium, arm around H, YOUR reward money in HER pocket, as she accepts the "National Sleuth of the Year" award from Obama.

The Bobo family rushes the podium embracing Slow Pitch.

SP steps to the mic and says something to the effect of..

"Thank you, thank you all!

First I must thank my little friend LW !
I do so appreciate the small, well intentioned effort she gave in helping me solve this case !
She is great worker, and a super busy bee !

I need to thank all the good Topix posters, I appreciate your thoughts and contributions !

As to the imbecile, simple minded, cowardly, Butt-wipe, big jerk, non-human, Canadian buzzard, black-souled posters, it will be a glorious day when you all burn in Hell !

I should also thank the perp I tracked down !
Without his crime I could not be here today !

Last, a comment for this AC/DC band ! Thank you so much for being here ! One only hopes your interesting music will catch on someday! Don't be afraid to keep trying !

Thank you all again !"

Crowd cheers, balloons fly into the air,
AC/DC plays "We Salute You"

Secret Service gets Slow Pitch to the helicopter.

Obama waves down a cab.

Lies, SP pretends to trust you because she is working a con.
Do not let her steal your thunder.
AC/DC plays "Thunderstruck"

I suggest you work only with your imaginary sources.

Trust no others.

Put foil on the windows.
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#112832 Jan 3, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this ones going to take some time.
Sorry bud. It does appear our resident ole battle axe with her new found friend LW believes you are me now. I've lost count how many there is of me across the countryside when the truth is there is truly only me. I want to be someone else. You guys have got to stop whatever you are doing to cause these reactions, lol.

Toronto Canada

#112833 Jan 3, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best example EVER of showing the difference of how you and I look at this case.
You take time to conduct interviews, corner locals, bug friends, contact LE for regular briefings, give LE your internet tips, talk with people in other states, take notes, as you have pointed out.. do "research," peruse facebook accounts of strangers, maintain your PM library, and your topixfriend tipline.
{She needs get over herself and make the case the priority. Like a good detective}
HB {tanned and just out of PC in Hawaii, in a I luv SP t shirt} standing next to Slow Pitch, cameras clicking, video running, crowd cheering. Nancy Grace and Geraldo shouting questions to Slow Pitch as to how she solved the case. Topix posters shoving their way to the front of the cheering crowd, begging Slow Pitch for autographs.
You just standing in the crowd, notebook and recording device under your arms. Confetti falls into your rollers and Big Gulp, and on your robe and cigarette.
There you stand, having done all the work and Slow Pitch is taking all your credit.
AC/DC is there rocking some "Back In Black." Angus Young, doing his skip-jump thing around the podium, nodding his head and pointing at slow pitch.
You watch Slow Pitch, there on the podium, arm around H, YOUR reward money in HER pocket, as she accepts the "National Sleuth of the Year" award from Obama.
I do so appreciate the small, well intentioned effort she gave in helping me solve this case !
I need to thank all the good Topix posters, I appreciate your thoughts and contributions !
As to the imbecile, simple minded, cowardly, Butt-wipe, big jerk, non-human, Canadian buzzard, black-souled posters, it will be a glorious day when you all burn in Hell !
Last, a comment for this AC/DC band ! Thank you so much for being here ! One only hopes your interesting music will catch on someday! Don't be afraid to keep trying !
Thank you all again !"
Obama waves down a cab.
Trust no others.
Put foil on the windows.
Comedy Gold. I can't stop laughing.

Toronto Canada

#112834 Jan 3, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you all again !"
Obama waves down a cab.
Trust no others.
Put foil on the windows.
I am still laughing 10 mins later. Comedy gold.
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#112835 Jan 3, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't, I wouldn't and hell will freeze over first! What have you attached yourself to Zup now? What a fiendish little hemorrhoid you are! Butt Out!
No, no attachment, not at all. I work along as I believe Zup probably does likewise. I know you believe you can con up to Zup, go ahead. But I must warn you, some of us may be sitting over in the corner watching just to see how well it goes for you. I would like to learn that con job you keep trying to work around here. Ok if we watch?

Toronto Canada

#112836 Jan 3, 2013
Its believable wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bud. It does appear our resident ole battle axe with her new found friend LW believes you are me now. I've lost count how many there is of me across the countryside when the truth is there is truly only me. I want to be someone else. You guys have got to stop whatever you are doing to cause these reactions, lol.
Oh, is that what she means by me being something I'm not?! That clears that up. So... tell me about myself lol?
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#112837 Jan 3, 2013
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
LW doesn't owe you anything, unless you ARE Zup, which is highly likely.
And ole battle ax you would have no ideal what LW might or might now owe anyone on this thread. You appear to be just mouthing off, correct?

Toronto Canada

#112838 Jan 3, 2013
Zup wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust no others.
Put foil on the windows.
I didn't repost it all due to space. This is comedy gold. I'm still laughing.
Its believable

Mcminnville, TN

#112839 Jan 3, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
You sad old freak.
Funny..........follow her to see what side of the forum is going to be hers so you will know which side is suppose to be yours. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Rushing (Apr '13) 7 hr saddened 38
gayla teague 11 hr MsTow 4
Dog 13 hr Tricia 2
Hot nurse Sun Ledbetter 1
Tony Young Sun mike 9
Football ticket prices Sun frydaphuckersalready 3
Marriage license Sun Just Me 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages